Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Im guessing baek and taeyOng are also in the high level/favored of the industry, im sure a lot more, maybe bt5?? Either way the idols are just slaves that are maintained like dolls and are forced to do as they are told sadly :(.
I guess so. Because in SuperM, The members are the most chosen/popular one from each group. And of course, Lee Soo Man favourite boys. Why I can say this because in that group, why just Baekhyun and Taemin can sing better than the others? I mean, the others just can do rap, can't they? There are so many boys in SM who can sing! Like Douyoung and Haechan from NCT. They can be in SuperM too. And then, why Lee Soo Man prefer Kai over Sehun or Chanyeol? Chanyeol is better than Kai i think because he can do more thing than Kai. Or Sehun? Sehun can dance and rap if Lee Soo Man want a rapper. And I always see that Lee Soo Man is so closed to Baekhyun. Don't forget that Korean president loves Baekhyun too. All of SuperM members are in the high level/priority of the industry. I am curious with Baekhyun so much. Because he dyes his hair in pink for SuperM. He must get programmed by elites(but the hairstylist said that due to his fair skin LOL). And when I see Baekhyun(not just Baekhyun actually, other celebrity too like Kyuhyun SuperJunior who dyes his hair in pink), he just looks like a p***phile. I don't know it's just or me or nah who feel that, but his aura told me that he is a pedo. He is so scary in that hairstyle o_O

Hey guys, what do you think when someone hipnotize Korean celebrities in their fansign and ask them about something that make them triggered? Does it work? Like this, If I go too Baekhyun's fansign and hipnotize+ask him about the secret of SM, will he answer and get hipnotize? He+his mind are under control by elites. Hipnotize means that we ask to someone's subconscious. Elites obviously controlled their subconcious. I'm fully curious if someone do this to the celebrity LOL

Hey guys, what do you think when someone hipnotize Korean celebrities in their fansign and ask them about something that make them triggered? Does it work? Like this, If I go too Baekhyun's fansign and hipnotize+ask him about the secret of SM, will he answer and get hipnotize? He+his mind are under control by elites. Hipnotize means that we ask to someone's subconscious. Elites obviously controlled their subconcious. I'm fully curious if someone do this to the celebrity LOL
You can try it I guess IF you don’t get caught by their bodyguards who are overly protective of them, each of them have a designated guard if I remember correctly

I guess so. Because in SuperM, The members are the most chosen/popular one from each group. And of course, Lee Soo Man favourite boys. Why I can say this because in that group, why just Baekhyun and Taemin can sing better than the others? I mean, the others just can do rap, can't they? There are so many boys in SM who can sing! Like Douyoung and Haechan from NCT. They can be in SuperM too. And then, why Lee Soo Man prefer Kai over Sehun or Chanyeol? Chanyeol is better than Kai i think because he can do more thing than Kai. Or Sehun? Sehun can dance and rap if Lee Soo Man want a rapper. And I always see that Lee Soo Man is so closed to Baekhyun. Don't forget that Korean president loves Baekhyun too. All of SuperM members are in the high level/priority of the industry. I am curious with Baekhyun so much. Because he dyes his hair in pink for SuperM. He must get programmed by elites(but the hairstylist said that due to his fair skin LOL). And when I see Baekhyun(not just Baekhyun actually, other celebrity too like Kyuhyun SuperJunior who dyes his hair in pink), he just looks like a p***phile. I don't know it's just or me or nah who feel that, but his aura told me that he is a pedo. He is so scary in that hairstyle o_O
Isn’t a pink hairstyle supposed to symbolize the successful programming of a betta sex kitten ?
Also, do you all really think they electrocute all those idols behind the scenes ??

Isn’t a pink hairstyle supposed to symbolize the successful programming of a betta sex kitten ?
Also, do you all really think they electrocute all those idols behind the scenes ??
Not anymore(well atleast not in most cases).There have been tech developments which makes the most programming,non-invasive.It now involves vr headsets and other things.
But then,there is a new device(I believe it's called 'monarch eTNS'!) approved by fda which basically gives shocks to kids' brains while they are asleep and is being touted as the treatment for adhd!
https://bgr.com/2019/04/23/adhd-shock-therapy-etns-device/

I actually just saw a picture of Kai with a left droopy eye with his niece and nephew on pinterest. I overlooked it, but it does seem strange. What happened the next year?
In 2016 I think it was the worst year of his career. His “date news” with Krystal were released, he had a lot of injuries and had to walk with crutches in more than one occasion and even on a wheelchair. And he compared with other members didn’t have solo job opportunities. In my opinion, he passed through a humiliation ritual that time to be prepared to more dating scandal (Jennie) and Super M.

cadiz

Veteran
View attachment 27297
This guy is such a piece, isn’t he? Bows down to the Rothchilds and is an international criminal. Anyone still wonder why Sulli and Jonghyun are dead?

View attachment 27298
View attachment 27299
View attachment 27300
View attachment 27301
Interesting choice of jewlery on Baroness Rothchild. Easy to see who she worships. Cough cough the devil.
This picture with LeS0mn and. a Rothschild is everything you need to know.. I have no doubt in my mind at this point to see those two deaths as cold blooded sacrifices.. He’s nothing more than a Satan worshiping criminal and he’s slimy AF..

Hello there everyone~! :D So glad that there are people like y'all who are seeking for the truth ^-^ actually I'd have a question, it's about luc4s...
I know y'all discussed here that guys from supaMM are lsm's favourities, they are the most famous and so on... but I don't know how it is with him.. Before supm he wasn't really shining (I mean in supm he isn't really shining neither), in nct's songs he hardly appears and even in w4yvv though he's a centre, he doesn't have much more lines
I don't know what to think about him. I know that they all act, and have their roles, but he still seemes to me as quite innocent. Suure that might be his role to be played. They all have li surname except him and baek, so could this mean that he might not be actually born into it? They barely give him any spotlight maybe because he isn't/doesn't want to be that deep in it... I don't get any evil vibes from him or anything.. But I don't get it why he was also chosen to be part of it.. Do you have any opinion about him, info or theory? I'd be glad to read :D

Hello, friends! I've read a half of this thread up to now, but there is a thing I want to share with you. Does anybody know 2anyone? Articles say that Chaelіn has lefted YGEnt. Is there any opinions why she wasted her time at this company so long since 2016?..She has written a lot of songs and made MV that never released...She dissed her companies on SNS. A lot of people think that something happened between them like she were knew or saw something we don't know about..What do you think? I mean it's so strange why she didn't had any comeback while Blackp and Hi and AkdMus have had theirs yet. But on the other hand, her band and her solo MVs were so dark so I cannot decide whether her concept that full of symbols is just only concept, or she's involved to illuminati too...Is she continuing to be illuminati or she will stop this after lefting YGEnt.?..

cadiz

Veteran
Hello there everyone~! :D So glad that there are people like y'all who are seeking for the truth ^-^ actually I'd have a question, it's about luc4s...
I know y'all discussed here that guys from supaMM are lsm's favourities, they are the most famous and so on... but I don't know how it is with him.. Before supm he wasn't really shining (I mean in supm he isn't really shining neither), in nct's songs he hardly appears and even in w4yvv though he's a centre, he doesn't have much more lines
I don't know what to think about him. I know that they all act, and have their roles, but he still seemes to me as quite innocent. Suure that might be his role to be played. They all have li surname except him and baek, so could this mean that he might not be actually born into it? They barely give him any spotlight maybe because he isn't/doesn't want to be that deep in it... I don't get any evil vibes from him or anything.. But I don't get it why he was also chosen to be part of it.. Do you have any opinion about him, info or theory? I'd be glad to read :D
Hello! I don't know much about him
But we analysed his trailer here, and he was dressed in betta kitten clothes, in the super MM pictures him and Kaii appeared without a shirt ...... so maybe he was chosen because of his looks and SM offering his services (if you get what I mean)

cadiz

Veteran
Hello, friends! I've read a half of this thread up to now, but there is a thing I want to share with you. Does anybody know 2anyone? Articles say that Chaelіn has lefted YGEnt. Is there any opinions why she wasted her time at this company so long since 2016?..She has written a lot of songs and made MV that never released...She dissed her companies on SNS. A lot of people think that something happened between them like she were knew or saw something we don't know about..What do you think? I mean it's so strange why she didn't had any comeback while Blackp and Hi and AkdMus have had theirs yet. But on the other hand, her band and her solo MVs were so dark so I cannot decide whether her concept that full of symbols is just only concept, or she's involved to illuminati too...Is she continuing to be illuminati or she will stop this after lefting YGEnt.?..
it looks like she will leave YG
In the past she was YG favorite girl but then he replaced her with Jennie...you see how Jennie gets the best clothes and solo in blackpinkk? CL used to be like that too

now her group is disbanded and she has no solo career, maybe YG don't care about her anymore

So I just wanna to talk about Taemin for a bit. I’ve been a fan since 2012 via Shinee Lucifer. I am going to see SuperM in NYC. I do see that he keeps being raised in status and seems to have no effects in what’s going on behind the scenes, therefore he’s a devilish person. But I don’t think anyone has stopped to think maybe he is somewhat a victim himself? His hair has been blonde for the longest time....like forever. I believe he’s being programmed to be okay with everything that is going on. With that said, I’m very afraid for NCTdream Jisung. Blonde hair and seems to be a favorite with TVXW yunho and Taemin.

So I just wanna to talk about Taemin for a bit. I’ve been a fan since 2012 via Shinee Lucifer. I am going to see SuperM in NYC. I do see that he keeps being raised in status and seems to have no effects in what’s going on behind the scenes, therefore he’s a devilish person. But I don’t think anyone has stopped to think maybe he is somewhat a victim himself? His hair has been blonde for the longest time....like forever. I believe he’s being programmed to be okay with everything that is going on. With that said, I’m very afraid for NCTdream Jisung. Blonde hair and seems to be a favorite with TVXW yunho and Taemin.
Yess! I really feel bad because i dont want to think of taemin or any idol as people who willingly love being involved in the occult, there has to be at least a bit of humanity in them, i hope that at least just ONE of their smiles and laughter were actually genuine and not in vain/fake/scripted. i guess taemin is a victim whos been completely deeply programmed for so long that it lead him to enjoy the evil deeds and be faithful to the elites, or "masters". Jisung is so young :,((( tae is catholic/christian so maybe deep down he still remains faith and innocence in his heart:) but has been completely blurred and covered by the evil in the industry :confused:

By the way you should update us if you see any strange behaviors, things they say, symbolism, etc from tae and the other members! And it is still a concert so i also hope you will have fun!

Last edited: