Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Indonesian artists too. Not all of them. However the more successful the more likely they are involved in something.
Yeap. Maybe they do. But not too heavy as Korean due to Indonesia's procedure??? Oh yeah I want to tell something that SM cooperates with Indonesian TV channel. SM hires an Indonesian artist too(she becomes SM family). She is already popular in Indonesia. Why does SM hire her if there are many young Indonesian artist? She is old(I mean she is 41 years old). There are so many young popular Indonesian artist under 30. So why do they choose her? I don't have any idea again about this

Cocomj

Star
Sulli died on a full moon.
On 14th October of 2019.
She was a singer in the group f(x).
She was in the same company like Jonghyun who commited suicide (SM Ent.).
She had a strange last Instagram livestream where she acts lost.

I am so angry right now. If they sacrificed her for SuperM than I am speechless. Like why? Who the hell does something like that? Humans are terrible. Why are humans so terrible just for more fame? I can't do this anymore. I am shocked, i have no words.
The problem is that those people aren't human anymore.....

They have spiritual ties and demonic energy inside of them and perhaps
I insist on the perhaps to not offend too much
They get possessed by those demons on stage (i believe it's true for the most part if not all cause why would they throw so many horns during performances it's literally an occult ritual )

(Also i forgot to say hi sorry abt that ^^')

If you ask my opinion on this :

I am not surprised
I did not know who she was i just knew her name before i left kpop (later on korean culture and korea as a whole
To those who hope to do this and quit it all you can do this i believe in you ^^)
But sadly it happens all the time in this wicked industry all the world
The hardest is often to comprehend the reason later on but i can assure that everything will come to light/be expose one day (Luke 8:17 )

Idk if this eased your anger a bit
No human beings are that wicked (unless they have sold their soul,are possessed or are just mk ultra controlled from a young age )

(Ps : saw a comment :
Hotel del luna means hotel of the moon so a ritual ?

After searching and thinking for a bit perhaps a satanic tribute to hotel california ?
Idk correct if i am wrong X))

Maybe i'll delete this comment later
(Cause i'm not coming back to theories again in this website
Said eveything already
But since it was all over everyone's feeds even fellow brothers and sister of Christ of mine ^^'')
Felt like i had to say something and perhaps help to contribute to things
I mean no disrespect to the family or their privacy though)
Have a nice day everyone
God bless you
Bye :)

Last edited:

scha

Established
Yeap. Maybe they do. But not too heavy as Korean due to Indonesia's procedure??? Oh yeah I want to tell something that SM cooperates with Indonesian TV channel. SM hires an Indonesian artist too(she becomes SM family). She is already popular in Indonesia. Why does SM hire her if there are many young Indonesian artist? She is old(I mean she is 41 years old). There are so many young popular Indonesian artist under 30. So why do they choose her? I don't have any idea again about this
That's a shocking info to hear despite indonesia is an Islamic country. Afraid the wave will come to my country too as we're neighbor.. as i see many of our artist already copy symbolism mvs. I wont said they are part of this illu. It just most these artist are just / like to copying what's in trend disregards what it really meant.. especially when it is a trend from k0rea. they think it's cool to be part or similar like it..

btw, the artist u said is it r0ss4? bcs previously she took pic closely with TM.

Last edited:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
btw, the artist u said is it r0ss4? bcs previously she took pic closely with TM.
Yes, you're totally right. I don't know whether she will show some symbolism in her comeback after joining SM entertainment. But I think yes, she will do it. And there is rumour that she will collaborate with Suju. She is a kind and religious woman. She has ever sung and made a religious song. I don't know why she agrees to join SM. Will she do some occultic ritual too due to SM told her to do it? :(

scha

Established
and just now i get it why months ago the internet kept on prompting JH funeral video & news eventho i search for different topic of him including quoting certain words just to get an exact result. so they're just trying to brainwash us. see how people relate JH death to s0lli case.. it just to make it acceptable as usual.

Yes, you're totally right. I don't know whether she will show some symbolism in her comeback after joining SM entertainment. But I think yes, she will do it. And there is rumour that she will collaborate with Suju. She is a kind and religious woman. She has ever sung and made a religious song. I don't know why she agrees to join SM. Will she do some occultic ritual too due to SM told her to do it? :(
yeah, heard she have go to perform umrah few times also. not sure she will aware of that or not bcs symbolism like one eye, peace sign is "considered" as normal thing nowadays.. if you look at a s'porean artist name 4ndi b3rnad3 his mvs is what i'm talking about... he tied himself as if he's being control (like MK ultra symbolism) and even have a scene in a bathtub. sadly he is moslem and just follow music director for sure. another person that i'm concerned is 4gnes m0nic4.

healflowxer

hi guys
its my first time posting on here
So sulli died, I was shocked and sad about it

And remembered that she used to post kind of sexy pics acting like a child etc
And Knetz criticized her about it
I agreed with them because of course posting subliminal things like that on instagram is bad
But after seeing she supposedly killed herself bc of hate comments I felt bad even if I never posted a comment about her. I just agreed with the ones about her sexy/child pics..

What do u think?

blackdwarf

Rookie
Nooo T_T just don't T_T

But about joining SM, maybe at the beginning she didn't know about this whole occultic things and I feel really sorry if what did u say will really happen (but I hope not) She is a talented singer and really nice woman, not a fame hunger typical (and it was just my observation tho). So If she also join the occult too, I really have a big question over my head. Like how? Why she want it except she was forced to do it?

Maybe it was for gaining indonesian fans attention. Because since she joined SM, there was no new MV or new song or something like that.

sandonthebeach

Established
most commenters also seem to have completely forgotten sulli passing like nothing happened.
Of course, what did you expect? It's always the same story. The tragedy happens and everyone throws accusations to each other; next day everyone moves on to talk about the latest hot topic. It's sad, but true.

A little bit off topic but, it really speaks volumes about the infantilization of society. A lot of people were saying that we shouldn't say mean things or criticize idols, not publish non-flattering articles, be kind, always say nice things...so on.
The world is harsh, and when you're a public figure, there's always people who's going to criticize no matter what you do or say. The elephant in the room here is how rotten and corrupt the entertainment industry is, and no one dares to say it.

Gogobebe

Rookie
hi guys
its my first time posting on here
So sulli died, I was shocked and sad about it

And remembered that she used to post kind of sexy pics acting like a child etc
And Knetz criticized her about it
I agreed with them because of course posting subliminal things like that on instagram is bad
But after seeing she supposedly killed herself bc of hate comments I felt bad even if I never posted a comment about her. I just agreed with the ones about her sexy/child pics..

What do u think?
Hello there :)
There is a reason to criticize it indeed, but I think that there is possibility that this might not be something that she wanted (or she was controlled to that extent) :confused: Sure, those were her photos and she posted them, but how can we know if she wasn't forced to do so. As well as I think that generally official accounts of these idols might not be their private (I mean that maybe managers and stuff keep their accounts, just my assumptions)
But even though we don't know if that was her will, it was she personally who was criticized and criticism always hurts

When I watched her vlive that @seafood7 posted here, especially the ending, it was so hurtful to watch. I can only imagine what she'd gone through...

cadiz

Star
I keep seeing a name come up over and over... Ta3m and I wondered if he has a deeper involvement in this especially cuz he’s been around longer than the others and closer to the ones who have passed.. thoughts ?
when we analysed the superMMM trailers we saw he has the main role in all of them
He was also given a special ring you can see in this piciture (he is the one with the biggest cross)

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/attachments/satomi_ng_70643636_557000701509030_3282282171708391910_n-jpg.26222/

HangingThread

Established
Do you have proof of BLACKPINK are satanic? I don't see a lot of BLACKPINK tea in this thread.
I believe that everyone in this industry dips in the occult. Otherwise they wouldn't be popular. However you don't see them much in this thread because they don't have a lot of content. YG haven't really given them anything since "KTL" which was earlier this year.

Natta123

Rookie
Hi everyone! It is my first post on this threat, but I've been reading it for some time now. I am really saddened by Sulli's death, especially knowing that the entertainment industry/SM/her handlers are most likely the ones to blame.
It was probably discussed here at some point before, but I thought I will just bring back the pictures from F(x)'s Electric Shock photo book as it is filled with MK ultra/satanic symbolism (especially the cover inspired by satanic rituals as you can see compared on the photo I attached). Just wanted to remind everyone that there was something going on there from a long time. Electric Shock is used during MK ultra programming, white rabbit symbolizes the handler, plus we all know what covering one eye means.

1212.jpg232323.jpgIMG_9646.JPG

Cherry14

Established
Hi everyone! It is my first post on this threat, but I've been reading it for some time now. I am really saddened by Sulli's death, especially knowing that the entertainment industry/SM/her handlers are most likely the ones to blame.
It was probably discussed here at some point before, but I thought I will just bring back the pictures from F(x)'s Electric Shock photo book as it is filled with MK ultra/satanic symbolism (especially the cover inspired by satanic rituals as you can see compared on the photo I attached). Just wanted to remind everyone that there was something going on there from a long time. Electric Shock is used during MK ultra programming, white rabbit symbolizes the handler, plus we all know what covering one eye means.

View attachment 26351View attachment 26352View attachment 26353
Wow even without knowing the symbolism those photos are creepy as hell

nauzicka

Hi everyone,
I discovered this forum after jonghyun's death, like many ... I haven't read for a while, but once the news of Sulli's death appeared, this was the only place I wanted to check.

I am a f(x) fan, MeU if you'd like.
I thought the circumstances of her death were quite fishy, even though a part of me wanted to believe she died due to knetz' comments and depression.

So I saw an article explaining that she had a heart attack based on police allegations.

As you know, one of f(x)'s most known song/music video is Electric Shock in which Sulli is the only one holding those devices doctors or surgeons use to reanimate people through electric shock, which I don't know the name of ( Sorry (._.) ).
As she is holding them, she says
"Doctor
What is this?
I’m out of breath and I have a fever" which makes me thing of trauma indulged on mk ultra victims.

Not only that, but I realized that when a member is pushed more than the other ones, something bad happens to him or he leaves the group or he dies, not only in kpop though.

In NU ABO (which basically means New A-B-O aka New blood ... blood for what ? sacrifice ? ) , Sulli is the only member appearing on the cover with blindfolds, which is really weird.

On the cover of Electric Shock, they were all standing up but Sulli who wore a very different mask from the others.
They wore herbivorous animals and Sulli wore a tiger ...
You can also see a dead bear's head on the f(x) sign replacing the x in the function. Creepy ...

"The ones in charge" always like to hint at who they want to eliminate next, you've talked about it in the previous pages, even for Sulli, like in her latest music projects, or Ladies' code or Jonghyun ...

Let's not forget Sulli literally grew up within the korean entertainment industry, so she must have been through a lot and they probably groomed her to become who she has been the past few years in which she received all that backlash in order for her to react this way ... I read SM didn't make much efforts to stop her cyberbullying, which made things worse.

Anyway, I'm no detective, I just saw some weird pattern and wanted to share it with you.
Thank you for having read <3

BB81F557-F7A8-4DCB-83ED-ABB99EE3ADEF.jpeg793BEF26-C0AE-4463-8E0A-1E8772614861.jpegCCD96912-8D08-41C7-AF91-F9E83E89A315.jpeg

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Another video related to numerology

And her death is on 666days after j0nghyun's death!
I've been woke for a long time but somehow this made me shocked to the core. This is just golden proof of how numerology runs the world (the sad truth). I made my own little research and I may have stumbled upon the birthdates of those who sacrificed her my theory is as follows:

1. She was sacrificed by three people.
2. Her sacrifice song G0BLIN signifies something deeper.
3. "Korean goblins", are nature deities or spirits possessing extraordinary powers and abilities that are used to interact with humans, at times playing tricks on them and at times helping them... Wasn't there a controversial Korean drama that was called Goblin too..
4. The word Goblin (sacrifice song) was to foreshadow her death, certainly this has numerology meaning behind it.
5. Goblins or Dokkaebi have one of the greatest supernatural powers.
6. GOBLIN numerology (alphabetical) equates to Simple Gematria: 7-15-2-12-9-14, which in other words 7-15, 2-12, 9-14 can signify three member's birthday, July 15th, February 12th, September 14th, these dates might even foreshadow the next sacrifices in Kpop

cruvec

I have a hunch that, it will serve another purpose; to end anonymity in the internet.

Just an example of a comment:
"I want a Sulli law. Everyone who post horrible comments should be condamned by the law, also everyone should post with their real names that way they won't dare to cause trouble anymore"

And an article about an actor blaming her death on "faceless and cowardly killers"
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/actor-shin-hyun-jun-calls-malicious-commenters-faceless-and-cowardly-killers

Interesting, today the lawmakers plans to propose "Sul1i Law"