Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cadiz

Star
I agree, I just thought for the sake of their image they would show some sympathy. But yeah, at least they’re true to their feelings and simply don’t care
it would be ridiculous for them to do so

Remember after her death was announced pictures of Jimin looking very happy were posted
giving a tribute to her after that would make no sense

cadiz

Star
I'm not one to freely accuse cos I've never met/known the person IRL but I just find it suspicious/peculiar that out of all BP members, miss ruby jane's the only one who posts "that" kind of photos. I mean, the others posted modelling and personal pics here and there but they're all normal photos! Jen's went a wee bit too suggestive I guess?
I used to think that too but no....all of them post suggestive pictures
In bed...showing skin, etc.
just look at their insta accounts and you will see

tzaleth

Rookie
Big Bang TOP also had an "attempt" right? Before all that Seungri scandal happened
Yes, Top had an attempt but he said on Instagram that...he thought many times to commit suicide... so sad bc' i follow him onin IG and he said that. They try to commit it but he failed. I hope he doesn't again.

Seungri...had that scandal but i dont know if he thinks the same than Top.

presenttense

Established
I haven't been on this forum for quite a while but this definitely caught my attention. May I know where did you get the sources from? Since you mentioned articles, I'm interested in reading them up. Thanks in advance!
Here are a few things to get you started:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html
I haven't been on this forum for quite a while but this definitely caught my attention. May I know where did you get the sources from? Since you mentioned articles, I'm interested in reading them up. Thanks in advance!
This should help you get started:

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

presenttense

Established
If this becomes true...
Then a woman that is involved will equal to a quick rise of fame for a female idol.
I will make more research on bdays of kpop idols since I theorized that 3 people were involved before you posted this. Kinda seems like this is heading somewhere crazy! Did anyone think of that BigSHIT female company (that has not yet started)when this occured. Maybe someone being initiated had to kill SuLL!
We need to pay attention to the female idol's being pushed after this or becoming famous after this because one of them could be that woman who killed her mentioned in the tarot card reading. (Iu? goo hara?) who was the old guy? who was the other dude i wonder.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Here's what I found out about the day October 13
What do y'all think? Does it make sense?
WOWOW thanks for posting this:
what struck out to me was "the highest ritual holiday is the member's birthday..." I interpret this as... whoever sacrifices that person on the (ritual do-er) birthday is performing the ultimate "sacrifice". So the preparation of hollow eve is a long one, whatever is cooking for the end of October is real as many artists are releasing very weird videos and this goes beyond Kpop too.

cadiz

Star
We need to pay attention to the female idol's being pushed after this or becoming famous after this because one of them could be that woman who killed her mentioned in the tarot card reading. (Iu? goo hara?) who was the old guy? who was the other dude i wonder.
from what I know all taeyeon, IU and Goo Hara have comebacks in the coming weeks (all friends of Sulli)

22nd October: SNSD’s Taeyeon (‘Purpose’/ Solo / 2nd Full Album)

25th october: Goo Hara (‘Midnight Queen’ / Japan)

Cocomj

Star
I’m thinking the same thing. Sites like these could end up being illegal ffs, we’d be seen as criminals for simply theorising. Smh
If it's true then i guess a lot of us will end up in jail X)

(Personally i don't think it can happen but still....
Also i'll rather be someone who theorized than a liar and worse... )
A law from the korean government this is just wow.....)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I will be working on a deep analysis on T&T sacrificing someone for English Royalty soon... There are many signs that BT$ initial sacrifices were for English royals because their videos depicted it. Now T&t are adding a song with references that are ultimately Harry Potter related which takes place in fictional Britain.

Veranda57

Rookie
LeSM says he’s getting ready to debut a new group and he’s staying in China till the end of the month while they get ready...wonder who the new group is..Also many idols have canceled projects for Sullis death but Ta3m has concerts this weekend that he didn’t cancel... I see he’s real upset about all this..

Last edited:

fearlesslight

Rookie
Hey guys I've been reading this forum for quite a while yet still struggled to stop stanning my favorite groups but I'm finally working on detaching myself.

I've a question. People have said tvv1ce's f33l spec1al might be about a relationship between a handler & the victim bc of the scenes where J1hy0 is watching N4y30n through screens. Do you think she might be the handler in Tvv1ce? Where do these girls stand? Their mvs aren't highly symbolic (besides Y3s or Y3s...) despite them being the top GG.

Truthrevealer01

Established
Hey guys I've been reading this forum for quite a while yet still struggled to stop stanning my favorite groups but I'm finally working on detaching myself.

I've a question. People have said tvv1ce's f33l spec1al might be about a relationship between a handler & the victim bc of the scenes where J1hy0 is watching N4y30n through screens. Do you think she might be the handler in Tvv1ce? Where do these girls stand? Their mvs aren't highly symbolic (besides Y3s or Y3s...) despite them being the top GG.
Twice is my fav group
I have a bad feeling they are high class prosti.tutes though.Feel special is all about the elites making them feel special cause of the thugs they are buying them.Idols don't get paid as much as you think and are forced by managers to sleep with executives.See jang jayeons list
List below https://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/6130860.html?page=5

Also blind items talk about jihyo being blackmailed with a sextape of her and Daniel...
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/08/blind-items-revealed-2_12.html?m=1