Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Established
this trailer show him wearing the betta kitten clothes
So like you said: . Super M, will surely represent all the practices of the industries

First trailer: mind control
Second trailer: Sacrifice
Third trailer: possesed
Fourth trailer: betta kitten

in all trailers Taemin is present.......now I wonder what is Taemin trailer going to be ike
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-942#post-201908

It also has a "game" which consists of pressing certain buttons. It is said that the ascendant becomes mad and begins to accelerate at full speed, until he returns to hell.

And going to the elevator, it can remind the RAP Monster's Wings (he represents all the members) that puts running to a phone, which appears in full of clip, I supposed that he received a message, an order of Satan:
Sans titre-1.jpg
Sans titre-1.jpg

Last edited:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-942#post-201908

It also has a "game" which consists of pressing certain buttons. It is said that the ascendant becomes mad and begins to accelerate at full speed, until he returns to hell.

And going to the elevator, it can remind the RAP Monster's Wings (he represents all the members) that puts running to a phone, which appears in full of clip, I supposed that he received a message, an order of Satan:
View attachment 25508
View attachment 25509
thanks for the elevator info. All this Super M trailers are too obvious!!! And Taemin is just scary

He said he don't want to be leader (but that's a lie) look here:

Taemin declines to be leader of SuperM right away + members choose Baekhyun

Have you noticed that in EVERY Sup3rM trailer Ta3m1n always appears accompanied by GREEN colour?
2019-09-13 (6).png 2019-09-13 (7).png 2019-09-13 (10).png 2019-09-13 (9).png
I won't be surprised if in the next ones he also appears with green motif...

I tried to find the meaning of green:

"Green has been directly associated with the ideas of resurrection and immortality...The aca-cia (the masonic evergreen) has been suggested as a symbol of a moral life or rebirth, and also of immortality. To the ancient Egyptians, green was the symbol of hope.

The Grand Lodge of Scotland has adopted green as its emblematic colour, and, in varying shades, it is incorporated in the dress and fur-nishings of degrees and Orders beyond the Craft in English, Irish and Scottish Freemasonry."
http://www.masonicworld.com/education/files/apr02/include/colour_symbolism_in_freemasonry.htm

"Green, being the unchanging color of the various evergreen trees, shrubs, and so forth, is, in the symbolistic system of Masonry, the color symbolic of the unchanging immortality of all that is divine and true. This conception Masonry has received from the ancients, more particularly the Egyptians. For example, with the Egyptians, as noted above, Ptah was pictured as having green flesh. Also, the goddess Pascht, the divine preserver, and Thoth, the instructor of men in the sacred doctrines of truth, were both painted with green flesh. So the Mason, adhering once more, as he so often does, to the conceptions of the Egyptians, chooses for his symbol of the immortality of the soul which he knows to be divine and true an object, the acacia, whose color is unchanging green."
http://www.masonicdictionary.com/colors.html

Well, generally it's connected with immortality...

On the commercial market green is obviously associated with money and wealth.

But I've also found this:

''An alternative color scheme that is used:
DARK EMERALD GREEN. This color is assigned to the AntiChrist-Satan alter(s). Green is the occult color for Satan and happens to be the most sacred color. Few people outside of Satanists know that Green is more sacred for them than any other color."
This meaning is probably more adequate

Last edited:

scha

Established
Have you noticed that in EVERY Sup3rM trailer Ta3m1n always appears accompanied by GREEN colour?
View attachment 25552 View attachment 25553 View attachment 25557 View attachment 25555

"Green has been directly associated with the ideas of resurrection and immortality...The aca-cia (the masonic evergreen) has been suggested as a symbol of a moral life or rebirth, and also of immortality. To the ancient Egyptians, green was the symbol of hope.

The Grand Lodge of Scotland has adopted green as its emblematic colour, and, in varying shades, it is incorporated in the dress and fur-nishings of degrees and Orders beyond the Craft in English, Irish and Scottish Freemasonry."
http://www.masonicworld.com/education/files/apr02/include/colour_symbolism_in_freemasonry.htm

"Green, being the unchanging color of the various evergreen trees, shrubs, and so forth, is, in the symbolistic system of Masonry, the color symbolic of the unchanging immortality of all that is divine and true. This conception Masonry has received from the ancients, more particularly the Egyptians. For example, with the Egyptians, as noted above, Ptah was pictured as having green flesh. Also, the goddess Pascht, the divine preserver, and Thoth, the instructor of men in the sacred doctrines of truth, were both painted with green flesh. So the Mason, adhering once more, as he so often does, to the conceptions of the Egyptians, chooses for his symbol of the immortality of the soul which he knows to be divine and true an object, the acacia, whose color is unchanging green."

DARK EMERALD GREEN. This color is assigned to the AntiChrist-Satan alter(s). Green is the occult color for Satan and happens to be the most sacred color. Few people outside of Satanists know that Green is more sacred for them than any other color."

As u mention ta3min and rebirth... I just found this video of 5h!nee interview. When host asked if they can go back to 10 years ago would they still like to be in 5hinee? Ta3min answer is shocking me bcs I dont find his answer were relevant. Compared to on3w. his answered were to be the 2nd oldest in the group. Noted that was J0nghyun spot in 5hinee. And now in so0perM he really became the 2nd oldest member. I see this kind of related. And all the spotlight on him and appeared in every teaser shows that es-em really took a "good care" of him.
IMG_20190914_144651.JPG
IMG_20190914_144706.JPG
IMG_20190914_145538.JPG

As u mention ta3min and rebirth... I just found this video of 5h!nee interview. When host asked if they can go back to 10 years ago would they still like to be in 5hinee? Ta3min answer is shocking me bcs I dont find his answer were relevant. Compared to on3w. his answered were to be the 2nd oldest in the group. Noted that was J0nghyun spot in 5hinee. And now in so0perM he really became the 2nd oldest member. I see this kind of related. And all the spotlight on him and appeared in every teaser shows that es-em really took a "good care" of him.
View attachment 25573
View attachment 25574
View attachment 25575
Oh... I wasn't aware of that... :oops: Suspicious 'coincidence'....
Thank you for that information :)

trailer 5:

he has chains around his neck (slave) and during his rapping he flashes the 666 sign
Taemin appears surrounded by green again
Exactly. Additionally there's also red vs. blue symbolism (Saturn colours)

scha

Established
Oh... I wasn't aware of that... :oops: Suspicious 'coincidence'....

Thank you for that information :)

Yaa.. from my pov, it's like they want to "rebuild" kpop industries with TM as the center this time. Previously JH get the spotlight but it doesn't seems really successful. Thus u can see slowly TM is overshadowing JH and have same verse / part as JH. Sometime he even sounds exactly like JH and I cant differentiate them both. At this point, I wonder if JH death is like a "reset". This new group probably is to replace bt5 and captures the whole world attention as they supposed to keep spreading agendas. With their slogan we are the future I see it about to "erase the past" and create a new phenomena.

This new group probably is to replace bt5 and captures the whole world attention as they supposed to keep spreading agendas. With their slogan we are the future I see it about to "erase the past" and create a new phenomena.
their whole slogan is so cringe "we are the future" The avengers of kpop o_O

And members like Taemin are close to enlistment.....why put them in a new group? he has all the spotlight so this looks like some kind of "reward" to him

View attachment 25552 View attachment 25553 View attachment 25557 View attachment 25555

these scenes reminded me of "SHINee good evening" , a green light is displayed once taemin appeared, is this a coincidence or do you think they are connected in a way ?
-

Attachments

And members like Taemin are close to enlistment.....why put them in a new group? he has all the spotlight so this looks like some kind of "reward" to him
These are the most famous guys from each group; sure, they probably won't last long in this configuration
As for me, I guess it's a simple move to catch the attention; after all - only money count :rolleyes: They want to take as much as they can
As time goes by they'll find other ideas to attract the attention of fans on an ongoing basis

these scenes reminded me of "SHINee good evening" , a green light is displayed once taemin appeared, is this a coincidence or do you think they are connected in a way ?
-
Oh I really doubt it's a coincidence... In kpop many things are strictly planned. I think that all this Taem1n's success was precisely planned :confused: He was kind of 'chosen' and we know what kind of forces it is connected with

I'm sorry that I put it that way, I might be wrong of course, it's just my way of thinking ;)

scha

Established

These are the most famous guys from each group; sure, they probably won't last long in this configuration
As for me, I guess it's a simple move to catch the attention; after all - only money count :rolleyes: They want to take as much as they can
As time goes by they'll find other ideas to attract the attention of fans on an ongoing basis

Oh I really doubt it's a coincidence... In kpop many things are strictly planned. I think that all this Taem1n's success was precisely planned :confused: He was kind of 'chosen' and we know what kind of forces it is connected with

I'm sorry that I put it that way, I might be wrong of course, it's just my way of thinking ;)
idk what to call "reward" or "chosen". but i think it was atone for 5hinee / JH existence.

Btw I need help. Can someone translate this? I believe the content tell about a "satanis" theory View attachment 25645
It's a Persian article, the title said "Suicide for Satanism and its Covenant".

The content said in short "Jonghyun belonged to a satanic group where members commit suicide at the age of 27". And it mentioned something about "a will to donate organs".

Also, Loona- Flavour/Girl of the Month, how did they get such a vocal and loyal niche fan base..? With the whole #StanLoona, memes and general vids - the fans seem more vocal in comparison to other groups (minus the sheer popularity and attention other groups get..)

Don't get me started on the imagery..we know..

@scha Your avatar is so disturbing yet intriguing..don't change it haha.

It's a Persian article, the title said "Suicide for Satanism and its Covenant".

The content said in short "Jonghyun belonged to a satanic group where members commit suicide at the age of 27". And it mentioned something about "a will to donate organs".
My jonghyunie it's so obvious that he sold himself and later understood the mistake he did.A lot of us get fooled by money and fame thinking that this will last forever but it won't so be careful.Happiness cones first.
27 is indeed a group and he had a black dog tattoo which is the mascot of depression and wore kurt cobain suicide letter.

Also, Loona- Flavour/Girl of the Month, how did they get such a vocal and loyal niche fan base..? With the whole #StanLoona, memes and general vids - the fans seem more vocal in comparison to other groups (minus the sheer popularity and attention other groups get..)

Don't get me started on the imagery..we know..

Loona is an obvious occultic group.They use this imaginary to attract theorists like us and higher elites.The company spandex a tremendous amount of money on them so they will have a hard time repaying all of the debuting costs.

Haha ikr, this is most of my expression whenever i read in this forum:p

My jonghyunie it's so obvious that he sold himself and later understood the mistake he did.A lot of us get fooled by money and fame thinking that this will last forever but it won't so be careful.Happiness cones first.
27 is indeed a group and he had a black dog tattoo which is the mascot of depression and wore kurt cobain suicide letter.
so 27 Club is basically someone whose sold their soul or were 'randomly' choosen for a sacrifice?..

Last edited:
just came across this video of ex0's suh0... very concerning
It's an mk-ultra glitch!
He froze for atleast 10 seconds.
Something his teammate said must be the trigger.
And from the comments under that post,he has a lot of those glitches,which fans think to be spacing outs.If only they knew what it is!
Al roker freezing video on the mention of holy ghost(his trigger) for a comparison

And this is bt5's sug@ freezing on us tv for around 10sec.He is the second one in the front,from left.Freezes at 5:13 mark.