Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sandonthebeach

Established
Only on purpose to have an excuse for her suicide and blaming it on people's hate
I have a hunch that, it will serve another purpose; to end anonymity in the internet.

Just an example of a comment:
"I want a Sulli law. Everyone who post horrible comments should be condamned by the law, also everyone should post with their real names that way they won't dare to cause trouble anymore"

And an article about an actor blaming her death on "faceless and cowardly killers"
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/actor-shin-hyun-jun-calls-malicious-commenters-faceless-and-cowardly-killers

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
I have a hunch that, it will serve another purpose; to end anonymity in the internet.

"I want a Sulli law. Everyone who post horrible comments should be condamned by the law, also everyone should post with their real names that way they won't dare to cause trouble anymore"

And an article about an actor blaming her death on "faceless and cowardly killers"
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/actor-shin-hyun-jun-calls-malicious-commenters-faceless-and-cowardly-killers
Yes that could be true. What with face recognition it could and thats happened.

seafood7

Rookie

This is pure control. I'm not on the side of people who wrote bad comments about her but when dm let her do it, the knew what the results will be in the Korean society. It is not the USA when u can show your p*** in Instagram and no one cares. Even though I'm against shaming comments people have a right to write everything they want on the internet, even a bad things. If their accounts and faces will be verified they would not be able even expose someone or diacuss false information.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
This is pure control. I'm not on the side of people who wrote bad comments about her but when dm let her do it, the knew what the results will be in the Korean society. It is not the USA when u can show your p*** in Instagram and no one cares. Even though I'm against shaming comments people have a right to write everything they want on the internet, even a bad things. If their accounts and faces will be verified they would not be able even expose someone or diacuss false information.
I agree with social media as I do, but on here I would be scared due to what’s discussed.

sandonthebeach

Established
I'm not on the side of people who wrote bad comments about her but when dm let her do it, the knew what the results will be in the Korean society
Me neither. I don't really like people who posts nasty comments, but, Where were the people around her (friends, family...)? The company didn't know about it? Her manager didn't know about it? The video posted before about an instagram live, it's truly heartbreaking and an obvious signal that she was in pain. And, that comeback song.......knowing her mental struggles....

YG isn't the only company with fishy and shady stuff going on....

seafood7

Rookie
Me neither. I don't really like people who posts nasty comments, but, Where were the people around her (friends, family...)? The company didn't know about it? Her manager didn't know about it? The video posted before about an instagram live, it's truly heartbreaking and an obvious signal that she was in pain. And, that comeback song.......knowing her mental struggles....

YG isn't the only company with fishy and shady stuff going on....
I think they all the companies in it, just those who have more connections may enter BIG 3 circle and get more sponsorship. Probably the CEOs are important people.
Plus almost all idols of big3 are from Rich families, most members of nct, exo, all rv and girls generation members. Maybe these companies are places for grooming rich kids into famous people while in smaller ones not all rich. And I maybe the rich ones don't have to prostitute themselves, C's I'm not sure about mk ultra yet.
And it seems they never sacrifice those from powerful families at a young age, I think it is always the 'simple ones'. So I don't think Jin from bts will ever be killed, or Suho or any super junior member.
C's from what I've read here every group from small company had a lot of symbolism

Veranda57

Rookie
I’ve been a lurker for a little while cause Im fairly new to the whole Kpop thing.. Needless to say Im slowing down to stop.. I’ll explain this later so it all makes sense.. I’m in the US and I have a thing on my phone where SooperM can text you with updates that I hadn’t turned off yet.. I had forgot about it.. Anyway I just got a text saying they hit #1 and thanking everybody for they’re support.. With the death today I can’t help but feel weird with the timing of this message.. I really feel this girl was sacrificed to ensure their success.. Seems they are already celebrating and it gives me the creeps..

Last edited:

Veranda57

Rookie

yeo0milk__

Rookie
https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/10/enter-talk-queendoms-soojingif.html
isnt it weird how she smeared the lipstick and looks like blood coming from her mouth
she looks possesed to say the least.
most commenters also seem to have completely forgotten sulli passing like nothing happened.
I cannot believe the comments on the website. People saying that's acting and liking it, they are slowly accepting evil. Soojin's expressions are what people possessed by dark entities look like for the first time. When you mentioned that people forgot Sulli passing away, thats because there is already a hidden subliminal/spell already done by a darker power. Dark entities can leave a certain presence, whether it would be physical or non-physical (such as voodoo, magic circles, regular items) which is why people are forgetting, they are being hypnotized. The reason why they smear their faces is to desensitize their fans and introduce them to even heavier demonic concepts, and blood is the first step to doing it.

seafood7

Rookie
Do u guys believe in white magic? I know they put everything in front of our faces on movies and Harry Potter and Lord of the ring are about fight between dark and light magic. Maybe they're showing us that this battle exist? But in the movies the good ones always win while in real life it is opposite
Also I don't really believe in religion and that we can only pray, maybe we can also use superpower and good magic to fight them, we just told we are powerless and any kind of magic is a sin to not do anything?

Shuna

Star
Do u guys believe in white magic? I know they put everything in front of our faces on movies and Harry Potter and Lord of the ring are about fight between dark and light magic. Maybe they're showing us that this battle exist? But in the movies the good ones always win while in real life it is opposite
Also I don't really believe in religion and that we can only pray, maybe we can also use superpower and good magic to fight them, we just told we are powerless and any kind of magic is a sin to not do anything?
We are all inspired, whether conscious or unconscious. So I personally looked for where this idea of white magic and black magic comes from:
Already white magic and black magic are both black magic.
For the Harry Potter side, I started a topic on it, for Lord of the Ring, for I have almost nothing:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/lists-or-questions-about-the-reals-authors-movies-music-books.6088/#post-235687

lightmightgirl

Veteran
These were all taken only a few months/weeks/days before sull!"killed herself" (long post part one)

View attachment 26315
View attachment 26316
blond hair means She was reprogrammed. ( photo was taken two months before her death)

View attachment 26317
Shes wearing diamond earrings here, diamond earrings mean she's a presidential model which means an MK ultra sex slave for rich powerful people (Politicians, business people, royalty etc.) this also means she's easily disposable. which is why presidential models don't live long and often die anywhere between their 20's-30's. (M@rilyn Monroe, @nna Nicol3 Sm!th and j@ne M@nsfield for example. They were all presidential models and all three died before 36)
View attachment 26318

View attachment 26319
her hair was dyed pink for her goblin music video, in mk ultra terminology/satanic terminology pink hair means her child alter had been activated. Look at the bull horns she's wearing and the masquerade mask. both are highly satanic. Especially the mask.

Finally, the last photo, Remember at the end of ring ding dong where all the shinee members had black wings except j0hnghyun who had well look at this photo taken a few days before sull! died:

View attachment 26320
View attachment 26321
All are wearing black shirts while sulli is wearing a white one. Also, I find it kind of eerie that they are all wearing the funeral color days before she dies.

Goo h@r@ tried to kill herself so her tribute photos of sull! which are photos of her and sull! lying down asleep in almost every photo is kind of creepy.

View attachment 26322
Also goo hara was also wearing black just days/hours before S*lli's death:
View attachment 26323
View attachment 26324
The color black in many practices are supposed to attract the energy of everybody around you. So those wearing black technically wanna piece of her energy before she goes.

scha

Established
it's in October (wich is an occultic month) and during a full moon (special time for sacrifice)

also Sulli is close friends with Taeyeon and IU.
You know who else was close friends with Taeyeon and IU? Jonghyun
now both Taeyeon and IU will be having a comeback this month.....a lot of coincidences right?

And I know the blood sacrifice theory can be hard to accept for some people
maybe they commited suicide....but you have to think on the timing..see the signs in their videos (sulli just recently released a Music video full of MK ultra symbols)

and see how those two deaths happened at a time when 2 popular boygroups are trying to make it in the US
the parallels are too many.....and if you investigate blood sacrifices in the western world you would be surprised
when i see people said both "suicide" idols were TY closed friends i started to recall her mv 'something new'. our fellow member already make an analysis on the MVs in this thread https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-128093

the shooting luggage bag is really meant something dark & sinister. it seems like the luggage bag is representing someone's life. the money out is about their success they gained after killed those people. i mean, TY may not know (if) their handler are killing those idols for her tho.

and my another question is this why 4mber left the group?? she must be feel something bad is going to happen and scare if she will be next victim..

presenttense

Established
when i see people said both "suicide" idols were TY closed friends i started to recall her mv 'something new'. our fellow member already make an analysis on the MVs in this thread
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-128093

the shooting luggage bag is really meant something dark & sinister. it seems like the luggage bag is representing someone's life. the money out is about their success they gained after killed those people. i mean, TY may not know (if) their handler are killing those idols for her tho.

and my another question is this why 4mber left the group?? she must be feel something bad is going to happen and scare if she will be next victim..
As I posted above its interesting seeing an old IU song suddenly recharting again. Let's not forget BTS suddenly got even more success over Jonghyun died, waiting to see what they get.