Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fantastic9

Established
Dreamcatcher is having a comeback and the name of the album is weird in a way. Even the mysterious code which is supposedly lyrics for their upcoming title track.

"Dream of dream, story of the dream
Just only one darkened castle,
nightmare raid for verifying eternal existence
now, is the time"

IMG_20190904_184930.jpg

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
When I heard zimzalabim from r.v. I knew fx was over cause it was way too obvious that the song was for them..
I never really liked the group, they always gave me a strange vibe but disbanding is probably best solution for them rn because there is member aka krystal who revealed in magazine interview this year that she has no interest in singing or being Idol.

Fantastic9

Established
CL.c released their new MV d3vil. I really interested to see how some of you will analyse this. I personally noticed the red candles, them having to eat eye balls for dinner and are dressed in black when it is night time.

CL.c released their new MV d3vil. I really interested to see how some of you will analyse this. I personally noticed the red candles, them having to eat eye balls for dinner and are dressed in black when it is night time.
And the doll heads. Lately, a lot of MV show them. The last one I remember is Sunmi's latest song "Lalalay".

Dreamcatcher is having a comeback and the name of the album is weird in a way. Even the mysterious code which is supposedly lyrics for their upcoming title track.

View attachment 25333
The promo is elegant, i'll give em' that but the (brainwashed) Kpop stans gotta stop sucking up everything these companies pump out!

Shuna

Established
trailer 3

Arrives to a place surrounded with dead flowers....he has a very weird looking ring
suddenly he see Taemin (why?) and then he starts to dance like possesed

It looks like Taemin will be the main focus of this group, he appears in this video for no reason
Taemin has an umbrella over her head. It has been found that the umbrella (in addition to the flower) symbolizes Satan. In Taeyong's he is next to a recorder. Ten dance with frenzy. They have different concerts or BTS was manipulating with strings, like dolls. Idols are people who must follow prebuilt scripts. Super M, will surely represent all the practices of the industries. In any case, it's gone for. Baekhyun represents the programmed, Taeyong the sacrificed, Ten the manipulated, the dancer.
And Taemin Satan who appears at each clip:
- In the trailer of Baekhyun that represents the light in EXO. Taemin appears on the pyramid (symbol of light) instead of the third eye, spreading the arms cross, symbol of the goddess Isis (Satan).
- In the trailer he sits on the left side of the table, in the middle a recorder (symbol last message of the one who dies?).
- In Ten's, he is under an umbrella, with a symbol of a flower that I still can not understand the symbol.

cadiz

Veteran
Taemin has an umbrella over her head. It has been found that the umbrella (in addition to the flower) symbolizes Satan. In Taeyong's he is next to a recorder. Ten dance with frenzy. They have different concerts or BTS was manipulating with strings, like dolls. Idols are people who must follow prebuilt scripts. Super M, will surely represent all the practices of the industries. In any case, it's gone for. Baekhyun represents the programmed, Taeyong the sacrificed, Ten the manipulated, the dancer.
- In the trailer of Baekhyun that represents the light in EXO. Taemin appears on the pyramid (symbol of light) instead of the third eye, spreading the arms cross, symbol of the goddess Isis (Satan).
- In the trailer he sits on the left side of the table, in the middle a recorder (symbol last message of the one who dies?).
- In Ten's, he is under an umbrella, with a symbol of a flower that I still can not understand the symbol.
Oh you are right!! I didn't notice but Taemin appears in the other trailers aswell....
He is the "boss" of the group....and the main character :oops:

Shuna

Established
- Lucas, a member of the Illuminati, you can work with him without knowing it.

- Lucas, a member of the Illuminati, you can work with him without knowing it.
this trailer show him wearing the betta kitten clothes
So like you said: . Super M, will surely represent all the practices of the industries

First trailer: mind control
Second trailer: Sacrifice
Third trailer: possesed
Fourth trailer: betta kitten

in all trailers Taemin is present.......now I wonder what is Taemin trailer going to be like

Last edited:
in the trailer he goes into an elevator, goes to the lowest floor

This Lucas is probably the visual of the group? not familiar with them all but this one looks like a model
as soon as he arrives the lights go red and he appears dressed in betta kitten clothes... then Taemin appears making some very "subtle" hand horns o_O

Shuna

Established
in the trailer he goes into an elevator, goes to the lowest floor

This Lucas is probably the visual of the group? not familiar with them all but this one looks like a model
as soon as he arrives the lights go red and he appears dressed in betta kitten clothes... then Taemin appears making some very "subtle" hand horns o_O
With rings, I searched for links to the use of certain rings and noticed that they often used alliances, which he could also wear to the blows and the Taemin door. He also often depicts members with a groom's veil. I concluded that they were married to the devil. In the Illuminati families, it is a great honor for them to give a child to the devil.

Shuna

Established
this trailer show him wearing the betta kitten clothes
So like you said: . Super M, will surely represent all the practices of the industries

First trailer: mind control
Second trailer: Sacrifice
Third trailer: possesed
Fourth trailer: betta kitten

in all trailers Taemin is present.......now I wonder what is Taemin trailer going to be ike
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-942#post-201908

It also has a "game" which consists of pressing certain buttons. It is said that the ascendant becomes mad and begins to accelerate at full speed, until he returns to hell.

And going to the elevator, it can remind the RAP Monster's Wings (he represents all the members) that puts running to a phone, which appears in full of clip, I supposed that he received a message, an order of Satan:
Sans titre-1.jpg
Sans titre-1.jpg

Last edited:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-942#post-201908

It also has a "game" which consists of pressing certain buttons. It is said that the ascendant becomes mad and begins to accelerate at full speed, until he returns to hell.

And going to the elevator, it can remind the RAP Monster's Wings (he represents all the members) that puts running to a phone, which appears in full of clip, I supposed that he received a message, an order of Satan:
View attachment 25508
View attachment 25509
thanks for the elevator info. All this Super M trailers are too obvious!!! And Taemin is just scary

He said he don't want to be leader (but that's a lie) look here:

Taemin declines to be leader of SuperM right away + members choose Baekhyun