Lists or questions about the reals authors (Movies, Music, Books ...).

Shuna

Established
I'll start with an article, which makes me feel bad about J.K. Rowling. For me it's still the movie that was made about his life and the few articles I read about her are the truth. But I will like even your desire, on this article: http://whale.to/c/j_k_rowling.html

Interestingly, that I noticed. The first volume of Harry Potter, represents the alchemical path (I also speak of Freemasonry, since it is one of apprentice apprentices) and it is a quick summary:
At the very beginning, Harry Potter is badly treated and then he goes back to school in Pouddelard. Abuse is the first step, when a new member of Freemasonry returns to this organization, he is treated badly. Even if in the story obviously has all the references to English customs and history in itself. The meal is also considered by Freemasonry as an important moment, especially with new members.
He also the staircase, which he imprints, creating a labyrinth, the labyrinth represents in alchemy the path that the alchemists have to go through, all along their learning. The doors deliver on different pieces, each piece has utility, in the temples Freemasons, it has two back doors that delivers on many pieces. Each piece includes symbols that members learn to know, little by little to know. Stages, stories are also symbolized on large tapestries. Then in the end, he goes on the checkerboard, the chess game. At the very end, Harry Potter recovers the Philosopher's Stone from his pocket. The mirror shows what's inside you. The phylosophalic stone is the pineal gland.

Last edited:

Shuna

Established
I'll start with an article, which makes me feel bad about J.K. Rowling. For me it's still the movie that was made about his life and the few articles I read about her are the truth. But I will like even your desire, on this article: http://whale.to/c/j_k_rowling.html

Interestingly, that I noticed. The first volume of Harry Potter, represents the alchemical path (I also speak of Freemasonry, since it is one of apprentice apprentices) and it is a quick summary:
At the very beginning, Harry Potter is badly treated and then he goes back to school in Pouddelard. Abuse is the first step, when a new member of Freemasonry returns to this organization, he is treated badly. Even if in the story obviously has all the references to English customs and history in itself. The meal is also considered by Freemasonry as an important moment, especially with new members.
He also the staircase, which he imprints, creating a labyrinth, the labyrinth represents in alchemy the path that the alchemists have to go through, all along their learning. The doors deliver on different pieces, each piece has utility, in the temples Freemasons, it has two back doors that delivers on many pieces. Each piece includes symbols that members learn to know, little by little to know. Stages, stories are also symbolized on large tapestries. Then in the end, he goes on the checkerboard, the chess game. At the very end, Harry Potter recovers the Philosopher's Stone from his pocket. The mirror shows what's inside you. The phylosophalic stone is the pineal gland.
Looking at the houses, I have the impression that each House of Hogwarts, each represents an organization:
Example with:
Slytherin = Organization of St. Lazarus (For those who return, they are simple healers, but green is also a symbol of resurrection). The snake is a poison, but is also used in medicine.
Each house, a table for meals, work ... Each table represents as it is said, a House, each branch has different temples, in the same room, which are finally the same temple.

On the door of the room, he has some drawings (he also has in the drawing room, one on each side) which frames the four drawings in the same shape as the BTS logo.

Shuna

Established
In the book of Narnia, they are four, two king and two queen, of Narnia in addition to the different of the different myths used (he is besides the friend of Tolkien, they write together, their books). By doing my article on Zion. I associated the two. Each of the characters represents a member of Zion. Aslan represents God.
Edmund = Seth (Has a sword)
Susan = Isis (At a bow, reference to Diane (in a house of Freemason, we can find, the virgin and Diane))
Peter = Osiris (Has a sword)
Lucy = Nephtys. (Has a gourd and a dagger)

Shuna

Established

In the book of Narnia, they are four, two king and two queen, of Narnia in addition to the different of the different myths used (he is besides the friend of Tolkien, they write together, their books). By doing my article on Zion. I associated the two. Each of the characters represents a member of Zion. Aslan represents God.
Edmund = Seth (Has a sword)
Susan = Isis (At a bow, reference to Diane (in a house of Freemason, we can find, the virgin and Diane))
Peter = Osiris (Has a sword)
Lucy = Nephtys. (Has a gourd and a dagger)
I ask myself the question, if the four houses, are not dedicate, to an Egyptian god, since, each house was built by four different magicians:
Hufflepuff: Nephtys
Ravenclaw: Isis
Gryffondor: Osiris (Harry Potter/Osiris: He was protected by his mother / Isis of Voldemort / Seth).
Slytherin: Seth

Shuna

Established
I ask myself the question, if the four houses, are not dedicate, to an Egyptian god, since, each house was built by four different magicians:
Hufflepuff: Nephtys
Ravenclaw: Isis
Gryffondor: Osiris (Harry Potter/Osiris: He was protected by his mother / Isis of Voldemort / Seth).
Slytherin: Seth
Another interesting thing, here is an article that highlights the references of the characters, are inspired by gods, highlighting what I said with Harry Potter:
https://www.fairychamber.com/blog/harry-potter-characters-named-after-mythical-gods-goddesses