Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

seafood7

Rookie
it's in October (wich is an occultic month) and during a full moon (special time for sacrifice)

also Sulli is close friends with Taeyeon and IU.
You know who else was close friends with Taeyeon and IU? Jonghyun
now both Taeyeon and IU will be having a comeback this month.....a lot of coincidences right?

And I know the blood sacrifice theory can be hard to accept for some people
maybe they commited suicide....but you have to think on the timing..see the signs in their videos (sulli just recently released a Music video full of MK ultra symbols)

and see how those two deaths happened at a time when 2 popular boygroups are trying to make it in the US
the parallels are too many.....and if you investigate blood sacrifices in the western world you would be surprised
This is so scary I'm afraid to read about it more. But the main question do the artists like BTS or IU are ok with that? Do you think they know about the sacrifice for them and absolutely fine with it? I don't understand I can't imagine to know my friend or any other person is going to die to boost my or someone else succes, this is sick.

cadiz

Star
This is so scary I'm afraid to read about it more. But the main question do the artists like BTS or IU are ok with that? Do you think they know about the sacrifice for them and absolutely fine with it? I don't understand I can't imagine to know my friend or any other person is going to die to boost my or someone else succes, this is sick.
I'm not sure if they all know who the "victim" is gonna be
I think they just know a sacrifice has to happen.......maybe they take advantage of the depressed people to make it more easy to believe

If you are interested.....this video of Whitney Houston is good
it's very short and well explained and it shows how those sick celbrities had their grammy party ..even knowing Whitney's body was still on the same building.

presenttense

Established
These were all taken only a few months/weeks/days before sull!"killed herself" (long post part one)

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 12.28.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 12.24.25 PM.png
blond hair means She was reprogrammed. ( photo was taken two months before her death)

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 12.27.32 PM.png
Shes wearing diamond earrings here, diamond earrings mean she's a presidential model which means an MK ultra sex slave for rich powerful people (Politicians, business people, royalty etc.) this also means she's easily disposable. which is why presidential models don't live long and often die anywhere between their 20's-30's. (M@rilyn Monroe, @nna Nicol3 Sm!th and j@ne M@nsfield for example. They were all presidential models and all three died before 36)
Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 12.26.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 12.26.17 PM.png
her hair was dyed pink for her goblin music video, in mk ultra terminology/satanic terminology pink hair means her child alter had been activated. Look at the bull horns she's wearing and the masquerade mask. both are highly satanic. Especially the mask.

Finally, the last photo, Remember at the end of ring ding dong where all the shinee members had black wings except j0hnghyun who had well look at this photo taken a few days before sull! died:

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 12.23.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 12.24.07 PM.png
All are wearing black shirts while sulli is wearing a white one. Also, I find it kind of eerie that they are all wearing the funeral color days before she dies.

Goo h@r@ tried to kill herself so her tribute photos of sull! which are photos of her and sull! lying down asleep in almost every photo is kind of creepy.

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 1.45.50 PM.png
Also goo hara was also wearing black just days/hours before S*lli's death:
Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 1.49.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 1.49.25 PM.png

yxxllxh

Rookie
OMG
R.I.P Sulli
And this happens on the eve of october 13 full moon,considered the most occultic day in the most occultic month of the year when the veil between physical and other dimensions is at the thinnest.
Isn't she the one who was found unconscious in her home,by her manager a few months back?
K-p0p is the darkest sickest place right now.
that was goo hara found unconscious after an attempt

seafood7

Rookie
I'm not sure if they all know who the "victim" is gonna be
I think they just know a sacrifice has to happen.......maybe they take advantage of the depressed people to make it more easy to believe

If you are interested.....this video of Whitney Houston is good
it's very short and well explained and it shows how those sick celbrities had their grammy party ..even knowing Whitney's body was still on the same building.

I just watched the video, this is sick. Maybe some of the artists are not humans, maybe some are demons in the human body. I remember the video when mar zukenberg said "I was a human too" and everybody laughed. What if some are possessed so much that things like that are fun for them and they can partying even knowing someone is going to die!

cadiz

Star
posted in the other thread but here it is again
BT$ Ji.min goes on twitter and post some cute pictures talking about being a "main character"

maybe he is stupid (not hard to believe)
but how can you post something like this on a day the kpop industry is supposed to be "mourning" ?......especially if you are part of the most popular kpop group around......no words

seafood7

Rookie
If you guys haven't seen it yet. This is vlive from a year ago. It is clear she is mentally weak there.
So the question: how the company that known for controlling every sneeze of the artists let her get involved in all the scandals and behave like this on the vlive?????

And look at this video
They can't even laugh without permission.. how they let her show her nipples and then do this stuff
Only on purpose to have an excuse for her suicide and blaming it on people's hate

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
If you guys haven't seen it yet. This is vlive from a year ago. It is clear she is mentally weak there.
So the question: how the company that known for controlling every sneeze of the artists let her get involved in all the scandals and behave like this on the vlive?????

And look at this video
They can't even laugh without permission.. how they let her show her nipples and then do this stuff
Only on purpose to have an excuse for her suicide and blaming it on people's hate
I came here just thinking of seeing that on here before.