Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Established
oh and does anyone of you know what this could be? is it just a normal accessory type of thing or something else? View attachment 20283
For the second question, I've already made a topic, but since I can not find it: It's a cowboy tie.
And the stones if I'm not mistaken it's Black Onyx, it is used to repel the demon (I have earlier the impression that it does the opposite).

I don't think SF9 or FNC in general are part of the occult or illuminati thing. If you guys don't know, just watch SF9 latest MV Enough. No signs or symbols of illuminati or satanic things. SF9 are one of the very few groups that are not part of this and I am glad about this. But if you guys have evidence, if any, please bring them forward.

Shuna

Established
I don't think SF9 or FNC in general are part of the occult or illuminati thing. If you guys don't know, just watch SF9 latest MV Enough. No signs or symbols of illuminati or satanic things. SF9 are one of the very few groups that are not part of this and I am glad about this. But if you guys have evidence, if any, please bring them forward.
One of the symbols of the clip is a black water, the water reflects, the mirror reflects. The black mirror is used in occultism. "A flower field" is a symbol of sacrifice. The mirror is a lunar symbol and in the clip we see the sun, one of the characteristic Freemasonry. We also see in the clip the tunnel that some describe when they experienced an impending death. And full of other symbols that I have unfortunately no time to write: For example, mirrors break this in the culture of Bambara.

I wrote it quickly. I am just going to detail some symbols still bind to Freemasonry ... It already possible in seeing a part in blog: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/l-emi-de-la-franc-maconnerie-a161253694

Interesting extract: "Flowers are life, offering a flower is to give back a part of one's soul, to pick a flower is to dare a sacrifice, to contemplate a flower is to commit a naive act of faith" (Georges Romey "Dictionnaire de the symbolic ").

Last edited:
One of the symbols of the clip is a black water, the water reflects, the mirror reflects. The black mirror is used in occultism. "A flower field" is a symbol of sacrifice. The mirror is a lunar symbol and in the clip we see the sun, one of the characteristic Freemasonry. We also see in the clip the tunnel that some describe when they experienced an impending death. And full of other symbols that I have unfortunately no time to write: For example, mirrors break this in the culture of Bambara.
The water is not black, the mirror is not black, there is no flower field, just one blooming flower. Can that even be safely and surely be the sun? How can there is sun in a closed room with no window? And the tunnel thing is debatable and subjective not fact. Mirror breaking is to show that beauty is not everything and that being narcisstic and obssed over one's look will take them to doom. Nothing about SF9 comebacks have anything related to illuminati or satanic stuff. They are one of the normal groups that just do music with story line behind it.

Allegra

Established
Hi, anyone have info about Seventeen? It's my favorite group esp my bias Wonwoo. I'm not like a huge fan but I do listen to their music and watch their videos every now and then. It's been years since I was into kpop, I'm more like a casual fan with a couple of fav group. I was a BTS fan until I found the truth about their relation with satanic influence. Now I'm only left with Seventeen. I want to stay vigilant because I don't want to be separated from God because of kpop.

Edit: whew that Hwasa's pictures. One eye, a star earring, and that tattoo symbol.

Last edited:
Hi, anyone have info about Seventeen? It's my favorite group esp my bias Wonwoo. I'm not like a huge fan but I do listen to their music and watch their videos every now and then. It's been years since I was into kpop, I'm more like a casual fan with a couple of fav group. I was a BTS fan until I found the truth about their relation with satanic influence. Now I'm only left with Seventeen. I want to stay vigilant because I don't want to be separated from God because of kpop.

Edit: whew that Hwasa's pictures. One eye, a star earring, and that tattoo symbol.
Svt is part of that stuff too. Sad but true.

Firstly in that mv..........there are the masonic colours of black-red-white clothes and props...........then,a subtle vow of silence with the hand passing over the mouth......members are wearing bdsm harnesses that symbolise the bondage(mind slaves=monarch programming)..........a pool of water.......represents satanic baptism.......the pool is in the shape of a square and is black in colour symbolising saturn(which is represented by cubes,squares and hexagons especially black in colour)............saturn is a revered planet for the occult.......which is also the reason why groups with 6 members form a hexagon while 7 members will form a hexagon with the 7th one in the middle.....it is to pay respects to their revered planets..........there is mirroring of actions which is symbolic of symmetry........freemasons and other occult societies value symmetry a lot.........scene shift is shown in such a way that appears images of water on the images of the person standing in an alley and also the lighting......this looks as if the person is underwater(almost all members get this kind of shot)........another symbolism of satanic baptism......and the lighting on the wall behind looks like a butterfly(programming)....subtle one eye signs......members kneeling in a circle while one of them standing in the middle is a symbolism of obelisk and a sundial......a symbol of sun,revered by the freemasons.........inversion images.........satanists love inversion and going backwards.......subtle devil horns hand sign.........multiple mirror reflections symbolising the alters(monarch programming).......flowers signify sacrifice......and the flowers on the edge of the pool is symbolic of them sacrificing and going ahead with the conversion(for fame).....feline prints symbolising beta kitten programming........subtle one-eye imagery......the choreography is a careful interpretation of the rising of lucifer with the one in the centre rising his hand.........they showed the baphomet hand sign of as above so below.......broken mirror reflections are symbolic of shattered psyche in monarch programming......the dance in under an artificial light where do a lot of kneeling and dancing as if in prayer ......the artificial light can be taken as the moon or lucifer,itself who is considered as the lightbearer.......you might say that it is just a light then,why is it shown prominently and also showed flickering and flashing?.....every prop has a meaning and they don't waste space or money for those they don't need.............
can give you the backward interpretation of the mv as well which is how these occult lot watch the videos or anything.....but made the gist of most of the things already.

You are obviously fixed in your beliefs and already decided to prove any evidence offered as wrong........And am really enjoying your interpretation of the mv............but,do consider this evidence and it is up to you to decide........at the end of it all,no one can convince anyone to believe anything unless they want to.............and everyone is free to have their own opinions.

Shuna

Established
Do you guys think gfriend in it? They look so innocent and not as popular as Blackpink or Red velvet. I haven't noticed any obvious symbolism in their mvs

Have you seen the m/v for stray k!ds new song ''miroh''? I saw them throw the 666 hand sign 2 or 3 times and I noticed that seungmin was wearing a strange necklace at the beginning. It looked like a triangle with something in it but unfortunately I couldn't see it clearly. Have you guys noticed anything else in their m/v?

oh and does anyone of you know what this could be? is it just a normal accessory type of thing or something else? View attachment 20283
yeah i just watched it and at 2:14 the one in the middle (idk his name) did the "okay" sign or should i say the 666 sign with his hand

what do you guys think of IU's MV's?? I really like her singing and some of her songs. especially "through the night" and "not spring, love, or cherry blossoms." i feel like she is one of the singers who arent promoting illuminati through the MV's and lyrics as well. what do you guys say about IU???