Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Truthteller

Veteran
Daniel needs all the mediaplay he can get before his album release.
Clearly he is still under the companies' thumb.So much for the legal battle and floating a separate agency.:D
And there was even a theory that he was favoured in that reality show from the beginning and public were programmed to support him.So,there's that.
The timing for this is very suspicious and as believable as the Kai Jennie dating news. First this guy KD need media hype or is getting spat on by his previous company and JYP needs to divert attention from Twice member’s bad mental health, so boom another dating scandal. I smell dirty play.

cadiz

Star
Daniel needs all the mediaplay he can get before his album release.
Clearly he is still under the companies' thumb.So much for the legal battle and floating a separate agency.:D
And there was even a theory that he was favoured in that reality show from the beginning and public were programmed to support him.So,there's that.
actually his album is already out and broke the record for the most sold album by a solo

this is basically his old company (asociated with CJ who are the owners of Dispatch) pushing him under the bus
A dating scandal is not good mediaplay....especially not for an idol like him who only has his fanbase, he is not allowed to appear on TV as far as I know

Twice is a very popular girlgroup with a big agency behind them so she will be fine....him not so much

Truthteller

Veteran
Good find with that connection between his old company and dispatch.:D
His fans seems to be fine with the reveal!After all the ordeal he's been through,they just want him to be happy or so they say.
This might be another social experiment for sk public to break barriers one couple at a time,first there was that hyuna scandal where public had sympathy for them and now this.
His career seems to be fine,nevertheless and like @Truthteller said,even twice has got some mediaplay.

Still,I don't think this is real.
This might be a distraction from political issues even,maybe because that spat with japan is going out of hand or the issue of military drills and nk's anger about it.
I don't think any of the publicised relations are genuine.Maybe after seeing too much fakery,I don't trust anything shown in media especially related to entetainment industry.
It will always be a distraction from real events,for me.:)
Especially when the companies and Dispatch confirm it before the idols themselves. Remember how cube kept denying Hyuna And EDawn? Because they were real. Usually real couples break the news themselves or there is some hardcore evidence which there doesn’t seem to be in this case. Like most random ass couple just like Jennie and Kai (Kai imo is gay and always used by SM for this purpose because it is very safe). How strategic to choose a Twice member that is not super popular with the fanboys and not considered a visual. This way JYP doesn’t get hurt. This way it is a win-win for the companies. I wonder if this was to sabotage KD career or distract from an even bigger scadal. My two cents they won’t last longer than a month or two.

cadiz

Star
Good find with that connection between his old company and dispatch.:D
His fans seems to be fine with the reveal!After all the ordeal he's been through,they just want him to be happy or so they say.
This might be another social experiment for sk public to break barriers one couple at a time,first there was that hyuna scandal where public had sympathy for them and now this.
His career seems to be fine,nevertheless and like @Truthteller said,even twice has got some mediaplay.

Still,I don't think this is real.
This might be a distraction from political issues even,maybe because that spat with japan is going out of hand or the issue of military drills and nk's anger about it.
I don't think any of the publicised relations are genuine.Maybe after seeing too much fakery,I don't trust anything shown in media especially related to entetainment industry.
It will always be a distraction from real events,for me.:)
I think some of the couples are fake and others are real.....there was an old idol who called kpop "animal kingdom" for that same reason.......and the same happens in Hollywood, some relationships are fake and others are real,

In this case, it looks like a case of his old agency getting mad at the guy selling a lot of albums and trying to ruin him
The comment of international fans might be good but korea is different

In this article the opinions are all negative to him saying he likes women "too much" and that will ruin him
They also say he send the girl to throw the trash for him and that gives him a bad rep

Kang Daniel's neighbors reveal they saw Jihyo recycling soju bottles outside his home

so its really not good mediaplay for him....I think Dispatch release the couple at a specific time to change the focus of attention
here is some posts about it: https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/08/teens-stories-current-dating-scandal-is.html

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
I wonder if this was to sabotage KD career or distract from an even bigger scadal. My two cents they won’t last longer than a month or two.
Probably both. Kang Daniel's success it's not a good example to follow (at least in entertainment company's eyes), so.....and besides, recently we have heard about Sana's mental health issues. We will know if this relationship KD-Jihyo is fake, if we hear news about their breakup in a month or two.

cadiz

Star
The symbolism here, so in your face. SM are trying hard to promote NCT, but, at this point, I think we can say that, they're a flop.
such a flop that they are using EXO and Shinee to promote them using a "supergroup"

And I read that it's not only BTS but also this NCT group protected by Dispatch....aparently Dispatch change their DP pictures to NCT members too (SM must be paying good money to protect them)

sandonthebeach

Established
such a flop that they are using EXO and Shinee to promote them using a "supergroup"
And I don't think it's gonna work. The fandoms do not get well between them, and, besides, using the most popular members of NCT, Mark and Taeyong, won't really help the group. SM really has a problem admitting that, NCT is not the supergroup they wanted to be, and NCT has not surpassed EXO.

And I read that it's not only BTS but also this NCT group protected by Dispatch....aparently Dispatch change their DP pictures to NCT members too (SM must be paying good money to protect them)
Everybody is shitting on YG (rightfully) but, SM isn't much better.

cadiz

Star
Two dating reports in the same week, and both news there's a Twice member involved. Interesting. Why publish this now?
the link I posted says is because some issues they are having with North Korea.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/08/teens-stories-current-dating-scandal-is.html

"The people who knew about the dating rumors already knew about this. They already have a list of the kids who are dating just in case they have things to cover. Every time a politician has things to hide, they'll release one of the couples. Right now, the UN Nations have found out that North Korea has raked around 2 trillion won in cryptocurrency through cyberhacking, this is what they are trying to cover"

This Momo and Heechul rumor was denied.....but they are using Twice to foccus the attention in something else

Mr.Fishnet

Established
But if the rumored bts already made a pact with the devil which is true and they did. And they were undergo mk ultra program, it's not surprise they need sacrifice for their fame.

They need to pay to the devil, and jin or v. Both born in December, it's something with illuminati numerology.

I keep counting on members age, better prepared for the age 27. Every member could be sacrifice since this age rebound the mk ultra program and caused mental breakdown, they needed to be throw once broken.
Don't worry about BTS, they rather sacrifice other people including their own family members for their own fame and money so I don't really think a member is going to get sacrificed because if they really will do that, it will cause too much commotion.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I started to think about malaysia MH370 & MH17. How can a big aeroplane is just missing like that while our earth is covered by satellite. Even a missing phone can be found what abt the so called hi-tech security boeing flight -cant be found? The mh17 were 'mistakenly' shot? It all doesnt make senses. These ppl were sacrificed innocent ppl to gain success.

Even the sewol accident, the student were told to stay still in the sinking ferry while the crew itself trying to escape? Nonsense. Idk whats more that will be so 'coincidence' event after this...
Omg, I've also been wondering about the Malaysian plane MH370!!! It's the biggest mystery in the avaition world, I still don't know how it's possible for a plane to just completely vanish from existence with all passengers and crew without any trace or evidence left behind, it makes me think sometimes what if it was all just a huge sacrifice and its actually not a mystery but the higher ups are hiding all the evidence and manipulating the public opinion of people and family of victims to make them think its just an unsolved "mystery", but to who that sacrifice?? Either for some airline or government or celebrity.... Anything or anyone who suddenly boomed out after the incident.

×Nani×

Hi! :) Its been a long time since I wrote something in this thread but I just wanted to drop this here.
It's not about kpop but a kdrama that is airing right now, look at the description

IMG_20190806_201445.jpg
IMG_20190806_201502.jpg
They don't even bother hiding it anymore, because people think it's just fantasy

Hopeful

Star
Hi! :) Its been a long time since I wrote something in this thread but I just wanted to drop this here.
It's not about kpop but a kdrama that is airing right now, look at the description

View attachment 24392
View attachment 24393
They don't even bother hiding it anymore, because people think it's just fantasy
Oh..
They are trying to make the truth appear like a fantasy .. And people will buy it more.. Making it even more harder to believe the selling soul parts ..

scha

Established

View attachment 24392
View attachment 24393
Sounds like a briefly JH life. Or just another 'coincidence' story line?... duh

scha

Established
Omg, I've also been wondering about the Malaysian plane MH370!!! It's the biggest mystery in the avaition world, I still don't know how it's possible for a plane to just completely vanish from existence with all passengers and crew without any trace or evidence left behind, it makes me think sometimes what if it was all just a huge sacrifice and its actually not a mystery but the higher ups are hiding all the evidence and manipulating the public opinion of people and family of victims to make them think its just an unsolved "mystery", but to who that sacrifice?? Either for some airline or government or celebrity.... Anything or anyone who suddenly boomed out after the incident.
Hearsay, it is said there's 4 ppl on the plane who hv the patented chip for hu4wei probably for the next 5G tech (u may refer my theory on the previous post regarding this). The elites only aim to kill these 4 ppl but the whole plane is being the victim. Whats more, its became a chaos for these two friendly country msia-chin4. Luckily the crisis is not prolong. Msia seems to rebuild their relationships with chin4 again.

This same thing is happening back in the old days where there was 3 ppl who are really against the creation of world bank (the co-founder is r0thch!ld). Turned up all the 3 ppl were being killed 'coincidencely' on the titanic. If u think titanic is a real event, check it again. It all just a conspiracy, a plot created just to take a few lives of some ppl who the elites doesnt like. They may kill whoever go against their evil planned. Sometimes is just not abt sacrifices.