Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

kuningnanaas

Rookie
thank you for making this thread. I found a lot of interesting comments on that Jonghyun article
Like this one:

"The truth is that Jonghyun was the Illuminati sacrifice to signal the handover of the globalists’ support of KPOP from SM to BigHit. BTS released an album called LOVE YOURSELF, which is clearly about suicide. BTS’s V released a tweet about his new dog, named COAL BRIQUETTE. 4 hours later, Jonghyun committed suicide by means of COAL BRIQUETTE carbon monoxide poisoning. BTS goes to Jonghyun’s funeral, completing the ceremony"

What do you guys think??? I admit when I saw the reason from his suicide the first thing I remembered was V's tweet from the same day.
It could be a coincidence but it was still weird
I tought the same. i feel something collerate with SHINee when i heard or watch BTS. BTS seems like has the same taste in their song with SHINee. on the past, I was SHAWOL and I like BTS now because I feel SHINee indeed. it just my feel also my opinion.

cadiz

Star
It's a wonderful link.Thank you for sharing.:D
Really answered a lot of questions that were often asked here.
Especially this part,
"This is why we hear about entertainers who started out "innocent and lighthearted" and later become addicted to substances or committed suicide at young ages. This is because they go crazy from the things they have seen, heard and were made to do; all choices they ultimately agreed to. You will even hear many entertainers speak of seeing and hearing spirits or stating that when they got on stage, or in front of cameras to perform, “something else” just “took over” their body and they hardly remember their performances. Many entertainers openly call these outside forces “spirits”.

Like many posters said earlier,it really comes down to choice.
Unless the person doesn't choose to do it,it can't be done.Consent is really necessary.
After all,isn't that why 'they' inform the public about their plans so that they can get consent by prior familiarity?
Those celebrities start with innocent personalities and eyes "full of life"....but as soon as they get more popular and spend more years in the entertainment world they start to look depressed and with "dead eyes"

Justin Bieber is a good example, the guy is addicted to drugs and had to leave a tour because of his anxiety (similar to whats happening to the Twice girl now)

People believe being a celebrity is a dream....but if you look at those celebrities do they really look happy? most of them are drug addicts with failed relationships (those hollywood people keep getting diivorced).
And they are addicted to the adulation so when their time passes and a "new thing" comes out they become sad too...look at Maddonna and her desperation to stay relevant

cadiz

Star
Mk ultra breakdown.
Isn't she the one who freaks out about loud sounds like confetti popping on the stage?It is one of the side effects of programming. Really,it's true.Loud sounds are used to snap them out of trance,usually,which panics them.
Even bt5's h0pe has this fear of loud sounds.
The news of her health came out around a few weeks ago.But,they tried to make her stay.
I guess they couldn't handle her anymore.
And this comment:
"When JYP puts out a statement like this, it's usually a different reason that they're hiding. They were like this with Sunmi and Hyuna too."
Some are saying that it could be political due to souring sk-japan relations or that she is preparing to leave the group,I don't think so.
People know that something is amiss.'They' can't keep lying and hope that no one bothers.Thanks to access to info these days,everyone knows everything.
Wonderful times.:)
twice is the most popular girl goup right now but JYP is letting her "rest"...... I think something big happened
those girls are being overworked and one of them went on Vlive once and started to cry because she was so tired...JYP never had cosideration for their health

it looks like they are starting to break down

scha

Established
It's a wonderful link.Thank you for sharing.:D
Really answered a lot of questions that were often asked here.
Especially this part,
"This is why we hear about entertainers who started out "innocent and lighthearted" and later become addicted to substances or committed suicide at young ages. This is because they go crazy from the things they have seen, heard and were made to do; all choices they ultimately agreed to. You will even hear many entertainers speak of seeing and hearing spirits or stating that when they got on stage, or in front of cameras to perform, “something else” just “took over” their body and they hardly remember their performances. Many entertainers openly call these outside forces “spirits”.

Like many posters said earlier,it really comes down to choice.
Unless the person doesn't choose to do it,it can't be done.Consent is really necessary.
After all,isn't that why 'they' inform the public about their plans so that they can get consent by prior familiarity?
Even they dont even say it, we can see how fierce they were on the stage while irl some of them are even shy on the camera. Totally different personas.

Yes, they still can choose to do the occult or not. But I guess if only they were under some clean handler. But for the big 3 company I think it's a must even for the staff. And to recap, these idols were chosen by the devil from the first. U can see how 'easy' they pick these idols just from strolling on the street??and this paragh from the link did explained.. even ranfan hv said about this too.

"Now, not everyone is presented with the opportunity to sell their soul though, and most of the people who seek to sell their soul aren't able to. Those who are presented with this opportunity are chosen based on predetermined and unknown factors, although one thing can be said of all of them, they know how to draw a devout following. This is important to satan because he works through these agents to spread his message."

lady rose

Established
Yes, I listened. With 'Who do youu love' it's honstly werid that it's literally song in english... They start to be more and more americanized
As for me the song of Minhayuk and Joooheon is really quirky and hard to listen ;/
me too.listened to monsta x's songs.they start to be more and more westernized.Few months ago they perform in norway and meet the king(correct me if im wrong)and sk president there.recently they appear on good morning britain.i wonder,how much the "price" they have to pay in order to be popular like this.i watched their variety shows.they really push the gays agenda.honestly it's quite cringed to watch because they really push the gays agenda in their variety shows.i watched other variety show from other boy grouo but not like mx.

cadiz

Star
me too.listened to monsta x's songs.they start to be more and more westernized.Few months ago they perform in norway and meet the king(correct me if im wrong)and sk president there.recently they appear on good morning britain.i wonder,how much the "price" they have to pay in order to be popular like this.i watched their variety shows.they really push the gays agenda.honestly it's quite cringed to watch because they really push the gays agenda in their variety shows.i watched other variety show from other boy grouo but not like mx.
do they have any deaths surrounding them? (a friend, family member, etc?)
Its strange they are promoting so much in America and Europe, because their fandom is not so big like BTS or Blackpink

And I see they appeared in some American cartoon too.....

Someone powerful must be supporting them to get all this promo

Truthrevealer01

Established
Its strange they are promoting so much in America and Europe, because their fandom is not so big like BTS or Blackpink

Have anyone thought that they might sleep with powerful people?
Im all about theories but this exists..there was a blind item about a member of bp sleeping with an executive of coachella so they appeared there.
This might not be true but still a lot of people do this to move forward..

lady rose

Established

So far never heard anyone around them died.I agree with you regarding might be someone powerful must supporting them.I read before in this thread last year that to be part of mx,one must willing to do anything(probably worshipping satan and make sacrifice etc).Someone said there is one guy who supposed to debut with mx but refuse because of he's not willing to do all the "things" to be famous because he really scared of it and loves his family.It really shows that there is a "price" to pay to get famous.And if you watch mx music vdo,most of their vdo showing blue flower,different background,wearing printed flower shirt,thick makeup wearing harness here and there.just a very different concept from other boy group.i noticed they slowly following b+$ and bp(weird they can go far as we know mx fanbase is not too big like b+s or bp)

lady rose

Established
Im all about theories but this exists..there was a blind item about a member of bp sleeping with an executive of coachella so they appeared there.
i have that thought too.Someone mention in this thread before.To be famous,it's either two,join the satan(i have know idea what they must do to make a pac with devil) or join the prostitution (sleep with anyone).

HangingThread

Established
My best bet is that MX are like high price prostitutes honestly. WH comes off extremely feminine to me. Especially in his selfies. Which sucks cause I really like MX because they have more mature concepts. But now I see that they are doing a lot of weird things. Like the whole puppy day thing they did with twotuckgom. It was so hard to watch because they are grown ass men. Like wtf. It was VERY childish...

lady rose

Established
My best bet is that MX are like high price prostitutes honestly. WH comes off extremely feminine to me. Especially in his selfies. Which sucks cause I really like MX because they have more mature concepts. But now I see that they are doing a lot of weird things. Like the whole puppy day thing they did with twotuckgom. It was so hard to watch because they are grown ass men. Like wtf. It was VERY childish...
Probably they are highly paid.Who knows.I read twttr predictions saying that there are 2 couple in the group.Don't know who.WH is bi.Some of them in r/ship.Some of them previously in r/ship but now become awkward because in the same group.Probably there are paid to do anything.Im a MBB and sh**u is my bias.Whenever we was told to do grinding or vibrating on variety show,i cannot look at him.it just make me think if he really have nothing to against the comp and willingly to do that.I also like wh.But recently he is showing too much skin.Their style slowly looked weird to me with harness,showing skin here and there,with too tight jeans.I hope one day they will realized what they get themselves into and quit.

HangingThread

Established
Probably they are highly paid.Who knows.I read twttr predictions saying that there are 2 couple in the group.Don't know who.WH is bi.Some of them in r/ship.Some of them previously in r/ship but now become awkward because in the same group.Probably there are paid to do anything.Im a MBB and sh**u is my bias.Whenever we was told to do grinding or vibrating on variety show,i cannot look at him.it just make me think if he really have nothing to against the comp and willingly to do that.I also like wh.But recently he is showing too much skin.Their style slowly looked weird to me with harness,showing skin here and there,with too tight jeans.I hope one day they will realized what they get themselves into and quit.
My bias was WH, but now it's Snu & JH. Idk WH has been changing a lot lately. It kind of scares me. Honestly I think *ship is trying to push so much content on them because Snu is suppose to enlist soon. 3rd Gen kpop is dying out now. So they're trying to make as much money as they can before no one cares about them anymore.

cadiz

Star
for sure, but they are been promoted big time so I was curious if they made a bigger sacrifice

Byyy

Hello guys, i'm new in this group and i think it's interest to discuss. I'm a BLINK since Blackpink debuted. And i wanna ask you guys, about how do you think about Blackpink? I never saw them to show many occult symbols on their MV. And i think, their song was fine and not be related to suicide. And plus, one of their member Rose is a Christian and obedient. She is also active to be a Choir. But, i want to be make sure about their not a part of Illuminati. So, i wanna see your opinion about it. Thankyou.

cadiz

Star
No one can reach this sort of popularity without being involved in the occult. Either that, or they're prostitutes and are forced to have sex with more powerful men or their CEO in order to get noticed
true.....and Blackpink girls on Instagram take "sexy" pictures all the time, Im not sure if those pics are for their fans or somebody else.

their instagram accounts dont show their personlities or talent....its only them acting like models and showing their bodies....so we can guess whats going on

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
Yes, I listened. With 'Who do youu love' it's honstly werid that it's literally song in english... They start to be more and more americanized
As for me the song of Minhayuk and Joooheon is really quirky and hard to listen ;/
Minhyuk song is supposedly supposed to be Trot genre of music. Also found out that ongshimi means dumpling or soup. Also that Minhyuk was supposedly drunk while doing the mv.