Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Miss Bunny

Established
I don't think suny3 from WG is apart of all of this, tbh. She doesn't seem to have an evil bone in her body and loves her children and goes to church ever sunday. Maybe that's why she left Korea and the wonder girls and married a Christian missionary. Could be wrong though.
Actually, the followers of Satanism perform their rituals under many different masks and "religion" is one of them. In fact, Freemasonry was started by Christians.

dibidibidibs

Rookie
Hi~ im back. I usually come back if i have a question or if I see something suspicious. Welp, i did. And its about Samuel Kim's father dying. My heart goes out to him and his family but I cant help but shake the feeling that something is wrong here. This was the first time any information about Samuels father was released. He never really talked about his father let alone him being a mayor (i forgot , but hes of some higher status). But why do i feel like his father was a sacrifice? His father was assassinated, and at the same time Sameul's career didnt really go anywhere after pd101 and there people who have pointed out that his ranking even dropped after he revealed he was half Mexican. Idk. I dnt want to yell "Sacrifice!" every time a kpop star's family member or close friend die. However, i wont ignore the possibility of that . Either way, him and his family are in a lot of pain right. I hope everything is not what it seems to be...

dibidibidibs

Rookie
Thats interesting. Maybe he was a Witness or was raised in the Truth. I'd have to look into it more to really determine. Sometimes people throw the True God's name about to mock Him so you cant really say for sure that this particular artist really believes in God .
By the way, have you guys ever heard of Victon? Probably not since they're not too popular. What do you think of them? I don't think they're necessarily involved with the Illuminati but then again Kpop as it is now.. Nothing's impossible.

Oh! I just found out one of the members (the rapper) produced a song about God (he calls him Jehovah, so I think it's safe to assume it's not satan )

The lyrics:

sandonthebeach

Established
I don't know if this has been posted, it's about BB Daesung. Apparently, according to a lawyer, Daesung was aware of the illegal businesses in the building he purchased.
http://www.asianjunkie.com/2019/07/30/lawyer-says-daesung-knew-illegal-business-was-operating-out-of-building-before-he-bought-it-tenant-contract-stipulation-revealed/

After the reports about the illegal businesses, shut down suddenly
https://www.soompi.com/article/1341632wpp/channel-a-reports-illegal-businesses-in-building-owned-by-bigbangs-daesung-have-shut-down-suddenly

Truthrevealer01

Established
Hi~ im back. I usually come back if i have a question or if I see something suspicious. Welp, i did. And its about Samuel Kim's father dying. My heart goes out to him and his family but I cant help but shake the feeling that something is wrong here. This was the first time any information about Samuels father was released. He never really talked about his father let alone him being a mayor (i forgot , but hes of some higher status). But why do i feel like his father was a sacrifice? His father was assassinated, and at the same time Sameul's career didnt really go anywhere after pd101 and there people who have pointed out that his ranking even dropped after he revealed he was half Mexican. Idk. I dnt want to yell "Sacrifice!" every time a kpop star's family member or close friend die. However, i wont ignore the possibility of that . Either way, him and his family are in a lot of pain right. I hope everything is not what it seems to be...
That's what I thought first but some internet forums said that he was a drug cartel dealer so yeah... that's enough to get him killed

cadiz

Star
Twice's Mina breaks down at the airport

they say she suffers from anxiety....some comments

4. [+224, -15] Why do the Twice members keep taking turns crying at the airport... JYP really needs to start managing Twice's psychological health, they seem unstable. I've never seen an adult woman walking around crying like this.

7. [+89, -5] I always thought she had a dark cloud hanging over her because her facial expressions looked so blank all the time, she really must be sick... I don't think her personality is a match for a celebrity

she cant even show her face....MK breakdown maybe

Susu.mochi

Established
Thank
I tried to:) Even their logo looks like a pyramid with an eye in the middle of it.

The opening scene is a classroom with mandatory illuminati lighting emphasis showing prominent lights.The two lamos give the illusion of two suns,which they believe to be true.And it's also believed that our solar system is originally a binary star system.
The picture in the background looks like tropics,but,it's actually commonly used to represent egypt.Notice the palm trees and the pyramids in the background?Even the holes in the ceiling gives an impression of inverted pyramids.
The girl's in dualistic black-white clothes.One of the girls is in orange coloured clothes.Orange is the colour of babylon.
At 0:24,while they are zooming out,they showed the girl with giant hairpin(which looks like a caterpillar to me=alice in wonderland programming).They showed the girl as having horns.
While they are singing about moonlight,from 0:25,they are dancing infront of a construction that looks like solomon's temple.And guess what?It also looks like the temple on jeffrey epstein's island.VC said that it is where the rituals and programming was being done for epstein's victims.A similar construction was used in ancient syria to hold the slaves.
Just a reminder,a similar building was seen in bt5's boy w1th luv mv as well.
Mandatory horns and one eye.
These girls are actually casting a spell on audience while dancing infront of the building.And I'm not even saying this metaphorically.
Their hand movements.It is very clear.They are pushing out the spell towards the audience.
0:30 As above so below.
Sun worship at 0:42
At 0:48 they sing na na na.It is already known that moon goddess inanna is called as na na by the worshippers.And look at the choreography.They rise up from kneeling down position with folded hands and clapping.They are praying and invoking her.
And they even show downward pointing pyramid on their crotch.Downward pointing pyramid represents feminity.They are invoking mother goddess as well.
Followed by splitting images=alters
These girls,every bit of the video they are having horned hands invoking devil.
Mandatory umbrella imagery to represent the se* ritual and the pact they did with devil aka rainman.It also shows that they've been programmed.
1:00 masonic hand sign of hidden hand with one hand in the pocket.Dressed in orange.I don't know who this person is,but,she might be the leader of this group.
Mandatory saturn worship imagery with dancing in a circle.Oh,it also represents phallus/sun worship as there is a person standing in the middle of the circle.An the obvious oculus imagery.
1:07,while zooming out,they showed mirror images of as above and so below.More programming and pacts seen with umbrella and as above so below dance steps.
Car imagery.Many kp0p videos use this.Especially ggs.Maybe they are invoking ladies' codes' deaths.Or princess di's death.After all they have to make a shout out to the contemporary deeds of the societies.
More masonic hand signs and horn symbolisms.
1:22 666hand sign.
Hand shading eyes=sun worship+one eye symbolism
1:40 all of them are illuminated.
Also,multiple images of lush trees is supposed to symbolise egypt god osiris..Green clothes represent egypt god osiris.
2:10 either homo agenda or promotion of services because pillows and bed imagery symbolise their availability.
Besides,light blue colour represents egyptian god of knowledge,thoth.
Shadows are shown to represent dualism.
Once again all of them are illuminated.
cactus is supposed to symbolise protection and is also believed to be a symbolism of some drug used for meditation in gnosticism.In other words,it represents the truth.
White clothes=satan's bride=ritual ceremony
Illuminated artificially=lucifer symbolism
One eye symbolism.
They are singing their happiness about the deals they made.

They are so in the face with lyrics and imagery which look like hypnosis.
They are a perfect fit for bt5 and bigshit.
Army is already streaming their mvs.:D
THANK YOU. Literally how could I miss all that symbolism it was right in front of my eyes!! Also something I noticed is that the person who speaks English is always kinda like the handler of the group. The girl in orange she's the one who is pretty much fluent in English and she's the one who did the Masonic hand symbolism in a orange suit like you said. In BTShit, Namjoon is considered the handler, because he always does the vow of silence sign and all that crap. And he also speaks English. And it goes on. Just a thought. Once againthank you for deciding everything. God bless!

yoongiyoongi

Established
Twice's Mina breaks down at the airport

they say she suffers from anxiety....some comments

4. [+224, -15] Why do the Twice members keep taking turns crying at the airport... JYP really needs to start managing Twice's psychological health, they seem unstable. I've never seen an adult woman walking around crying like this.

7. [+89, -5] I always thought she had a dark cloud hanging over her because her facial expressions looked so blank all the time, she really must be sick... I don't think her personality is a match for a celebrity

she cant even show her face....MK breakdown maybe

Yeah her personality isn't typical celebrity personality she's mentioned numerous times that she's introverted as well

scha

Established
I just found this pic.:D
Isn't it similar to the one you posted about astr0?I don't know which country these kids are from though.
View attachment 24319
There's ppl in my country started doing this pose too. they even asked their innocent parents / little siblings to join. Sadly they just do it to follow the "trend". Sheep mentality human... thats how 'they' get into our mind subconsciously.

In this picture I dont think the kids know what they do. Looking at the background they seems like a village, not a modern one. Probably it's the photographer who asked them to do this pose?