Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hopeful

Star
True that. I just found out that M*inh*o had unfollowed everyone in his following list, and that P*ret*ty P*uke account deleted all pictures, except 4 which are still disgusting and sick. The way they reacted to this issue is just very suspicious to me. It's like P*izza G*ate all over again (if you're an old reader of VC, you'd know what I mean cause it also involved Instagram accounts with similar themes as PP, now the article had disappeared).

It's also similar in the way that M*inho had been following that account since 2015, but people only noticed it now because of D*ispatch, that's so damn weird. Almost like a humiliation ritual to me, so P!zza g@te-like.

There's this interesting theory on Instagram (see the 3rd slide):
http://instagr.am/p/BlA9UIaAN86/
This is what hardcore Kp0p fans do, they always blindly protect their idols even when they're really the one to blame. But thanks to that silly Kp0p fan, now I know that M1nh0 has this weird solo song: Turn 0ff the L!ght that contains the word "작은 소녀" which literally means "baby girl" or "little girl", it's really creepy if you think of it. I can confirm that it has no metaphorical meaning like that Kp0p fan tries to convince us.

Take a look at these translated ver of the sick lyrics (source):

Little girl, take those, those, those lips away from me
I’m not pure, baby, with all my strength
My manly instincts are beating
The devil’s whispers are igniting me
You started this, I can’t stop it

You know, you might want this too
Subtle tension under bed sheets
We’ve already swallowed the fruit of good and evil
It’s natural to be scared, starting is the halfway point

Uh, uh, child, go to sleep
Adults can’t fall asleep
My desire keeps growing
I lower my head
Adults can’t fall asleep
Pulsing, pulsing, my head hurts
Good night

I've seen people arguing about the real meaning of "작은 소녀" on Kp0p forums, both English and Korean. It's such a desperate attempt cause anyone in their right mind will get the real meaning of this song just by one glance at the lyrics. It's about a "forbidden love" or a "forbidden sexual act" where "The Devil" actually takes part in it, and he keeps calling this girl "little girl" with the emphasize on the "adult" and "child" words. Those desperate kp0p fans only see what they want to see when the answer is right in front of them.
The lyrics are super creepy and just ugh.. o_O.. Well if he followed that account and worked with them.. This shows his approval for all of their activities .. But since 2015? And nobody raised an issue until now? ..
Kp0p is getting darker and darker by the days..
Their brainwashed fandoms support them always with their silly and lame excuses.. Which don't even make sense..

presenttense

Established
It was until 2013 that variety shows became very restricted and hosts became very cautious about what they say and ask also the year where kpop went global and the Elites maybe noticed it that time too , for example reality shows back in 2000s looked less scripted and care free and idols were very chill take $hi~nee for example those kids were very relatable (if that's even a word) and people loved them for it also I didn't see idols glitching on tv or even malfunctioning(tae~~yong, ShownU..) , there wasn't idols like V for eg. (weird behavior ..etc.).The symbols used now weren't that exposed back then.and ofc Kpop was just popular in Asia it wasn't big and nobody knew outside Asia knew wth is kpop I could go on and on but those were the main points
I noticed the lack of satanic symbolism in kpop until gangam style blew up in mid 2012.

True that. I just found out that M*inh*o had unfollowed everyone in his following list, and that P*ret*ty P*uke account deleted all pictures, except 4 which are still disgusting and sick. The way they reacted to this issue is just very suspicious to me. It's like P*izza G*ate all over again (if you're an old reader of VC, you'd know what I mean cause it also involved Instagram accounts with similar themes as PP, now the article had disappeared).

It's also similar in the way that M*inho had been following that account since 2015, but people only noticed it now because of D*ispatch, that's so damn weird. Almost like a humiliation ritual to me, so P!zza g@te-like.

This is what hardcore Kp0p fans do, they always blindly protect their idols even when they're really the one to blame. But thanks to that silly Kp0p fan, now I know that M1nh0 has this weird solo song: Turn 0ff the L!ght that contains the word "작은 소녀" which literally means "baby girl" or "little girl", it's really creepy if you think of it. I can confirm that it has no metaphorical meaning like that Kp0p fan tries to convince us.

Adults can’t fall asleep
My desire keeps growing
I lower my head
Adults can’t fall asleep
Good night

I've seen people arguing about the real meaning of "작은 소녀" on Kp0p forums, both English and Korean. It's such a desperate attempt cause anyone in their right mind will get the real meaning of this song just by one glance at the lyrics. It's about a "forbidden love" or a "forbidden sexual act" where "The Devil" actually takes part in it, and he keeps calling this girl "little girl" with the emphasize on the "adult" and "child" words. Those desperate kp0p fans only see what they want to see when the answer is right in front of them.
I am so disgusted right now and Very sad not for that asshole but for the kids OMG! I am legit crying I hate the world we live in

GreenPlant

Established

Adults can’t fall asleep
My desire keeps growing
I lower my head
Adults can’t fall asleep
Good night

This disgusts me so much. Awful. I searched the song on YouTube and read some of the comments. Seriously how blind can one get.
He was getting praised for the apparent manliness and the sexiness he was posing in the song.
IMG_20180710_013952.jpg
But so glad I came across someone who was in her sensesIMG_20180710_014251.jpg

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Yeah that took my by surprise too..
Yes even ex0 won.. Still FL will also be played along with their Power song

I think it was because all the SM fandoms helped exo whereas army were the only ones to votes bts. Sooo kinda lopsided voting really as they needed help and yet voting amount was nearly the same. Good old SM . I understand Coca Cola is sponsors for World Cup and bts do the ad, not against exo but can’t see what exo has to do with that anyway. Bts are being advertised in Piccadilly Circus in London Uk cola ad.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
I wonder just how deep this shit is actually in the Kpop industry. I am pretty sure this is not just about "art", no normal person would follow this kind of account if they don't enjoy the contents personally.

South Korean media agency D*ispatc*h recently published an article that shockingly revealed that W*INNE*R member S*on*g M*inH*o was following P*retty Puk*e‘s Instagram account.​
P*retty Puk*e is a photographer who is well-known for his dark and sexually explicit work. Prominent rappers such as Bi*g Se*an and Wi*z K*halif*a have personally commissioned him for portraits as well. He is also well-known for his bizarre approach to his art by working only after the sun has gone down which explains the dark aura surrounding his work. In addition, for being an artist who is popular on the internet, he doesn’t own a computer and prefers to do everything analog.​
However, his work has been highly controversial and has been banned in certain countries such as South Korea.​
Y*G Ent*ertain*ment has not yet released any official statements regarding the controversy.​
That’s sick full stop!

Edit: I read the guy was something apparently to do with YG in the past, could purely be innocent maybe because he knows him?

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
U mean ex0 really did win the poll results? .. Not B*ts?
I didn't care for the results because i knew the number of army is enormous.. So obviously FL will be chosen.. But their Not winning in the poll had led me some sort of suspicion..
EX0 ls are ar'my's most powerful enermies. The fact b'ts have been winning for 2 years at MAMA was not bc of the voting of the public, but the judge's. B'ts have every year a gap of almost 2 milions votes comparing to ex,o.
Ex0's fandom is very strong in voting.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
It was until 2013 that variety shows became very restricted and hosts became very cautious about what they say and ask also the year where kpop went global and the Elites maybe noticed it that time too , for example reality shows back in 2000s looked less scripted and care free and idols were very chill take $hi~nee for example those kids were very relatable (if that's even a word) and people loved them for it also I didn't see idols glitching on tv or even malfunctioning(tae~~yong, ShownU..) , there wasn't idols like V for eg. (weird behavior ..etc.).The symbols used now weren't that exposed back then.and ofc Kpop was just popular in Asia it wasn't big and nobody knew outside Asia knew wth is kpop I could go on and on but those were the main points
When I was a kid I almost didn t notice all those symbols as they were only hand signs and they wouldn t cross this limit. When I found out ab Iluminatti for the first time I was very young so I felt shocked and terrified at that time. But I stopped listening to kpop when groups like Ex0 and bigbàng started show up so obviously satanic songs (at that time Mama and Fantastic Baby) .I've been pacefully ignoring and avoiding any kind of music for 3 years (til 15 years old) ans when I came back.. I was very dissapointed ab the new kpop

sHoOk

Rookie

Hy0y30n was dressed in red during this performance. Doesn't red symbolize initiation or sacrifice?

If you look for the definition of "femme fatale" it means an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her. Not sure if it's trying to put the feminist agenda out there. What do you guys think?

hyorishthottie

Established
That’s sick full stop!

Edit: I read the guy was something apparently to do with YG in the past, could purely be innocent maybe because he knows him?
how in the fuck is Mino being dragged and trying to be black ball out the industry over a BTS fan starting this shit up but when CL actually worked with him on that sorry excuse called Dr. Pepper MV nobody is taking that seriously? just treating it as a support tip for why he not involved in that?

if anything we need to check her ass cause I know work is work and she don't gotta know pretty puke like that but it's not like Mino worked with him on a public project or befriended him. you have to have considerable amount of conversation with a director and it's not a just show up, listen to his pointers and dance job. Anyways, I believe this is a false humiliation ritual and they trying to cause confusion.

either that or this bts army bitch needs to be banned from twitter.
And OF COURSE she is a NAMJOON fan of all the biases to have.

Anyways p***philia probably does exist among idols or some stars but I believe Mino is innocent.
if he is not then I am not gonna hate him as it's all part of the game and they probably groomed him into it.

Either way this was solely started by @hermicdrop on twitter.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/07/song-minho-follows-photographer-pretty.html

how in the fuck is Mino being dragged and trying to be black ball out the industry over a BTS fan starting this shit up but when CL actually worked with him on that sorry excuse called Dr. Pepper MV nobody is taking that seriously? just treating it as a support tip for why he not involved in that?

if anything we need to check her ass cause I know work is work and she don't gotta know pretty puke like that but it's not like Mino worked with him on a public project or befriended him. you have to have considerable amount of conversation with a director and it's not a just show up, listen to his pointers and dance job. Anyways, I believe this is a false humiliation ritual and they trying to cause confusion.

either that or this bts army bitch needs to be banned from twitter.
And OF COURSE she is a NAMJOON fan of all the biases to have.

Anyways p***philia probably does exist among idols or some stars but I believe Mino is innocent.
if he is not then I am not gonna hate him as it's all part of the game and they probably groomed him into it.

Either way this was solely started by @hermicdrop on twitter.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/07/song-minho-follows-photographer-pretty.html
oh, thats interesting, I think CL need to be questioned as will if thats is true, and probably YG as will, it seems he have relation with him

Last edited:
When I was a kid I almost didn t notice all those symbols as they were only hand signs and they wouldn t cross this limit. When I found out ab Iluminatti for the first time I was very young so I felt shocked and terrified at that time. But I stopped listening to kpop when groups like Ex0 and bigbàng started show up so obviously satanic songs (at that time Mama and Fantastic Baby) .I've been pacefully ignoring and avoiding any kind of music for 3 years (til 15 years old) ans when I came back.. I was very dissapointed ab the new kpop
I understand, I am very disappointed at new Kpop, I have nostalgia for the old, at least it was more cheerful and less dark and satanic

Last edited:
Thanks, I see, I think this is possible, Kpop has changed since then, I don't know BTS that much but their some post about V doing some weird thing here, and about Taeyong, I don't know that but it will be interesting to see that

As for BTS loss, I don't think its surprising, I honestly, don't believe the voting, I think the result is scripted, and they obviously, won't make BTS win everything, because they still want some other group to fulfill their agenda, they wanted to give something to EXO, plus EXO actually is more popular in Korea than BTS there, BTS is more though in international

There is petition to close dispatch and has reached morethan 100k, I am happy for that, because I hate their bullshit and lies, I know they are backed up by the illuminati to make people into certain focus that they want, they probably will never close for this reason, but I signed the petition any way

mochii

Established
There is petition to close dispatch and has reached morethan 100k, I am happy for that, because I hate their bullshit and lies, I know they are backed up by the illuminati to make people into certain focus that they want, they probably will never close for this reason, but I signed the petition any way
why do people think that dispatch’s releases or the media news itself could be a reliable source of news? or at least in international audience perspective?

Frozenrose

Veteran
Eww, disgusting! I wouldn't even touch such clothes not to mention wearing those.

Since in the BT$ thread it's now talked about NWO anthems, NCF's Chain has it written all over it:
Faintly winged butterfly
Let go, let go let's freak out
Like a water drop
From here on the chain is beginning

Chain reaction
The chain is spreading
Chain reaction
The chain is connection

Everything is moving in this world super effective
Now rhythm, beat, melody, we make you so crazy
Now what's up? flash! responsive effective
Change electric, yeah, it's so electric