Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
Harisu expresses frustration at the lack of transgender celebrities in Korean entertainment

Harisu is well known as Korea's first transgender celebrity. In an interview with MyDaily on July 10, she shared, "It's ironic when I think about it. A long time has passed but nothing has improved on this culture. Other fields have improved and upgraded so much, and perspectives have opened up but I feel like this area (transgender celebrities) have remained the same. It has taken a step back actually."
She continued, "If perspectives have matured then there's probably more famous 2nd and 3rd transgender celebs," however, "It's unfortunate how it's still used as a tool for creating issues."

Loool, so there's a lack of transgenders in the Korean entertainment. And if B1Ghit debuts transgenders it'll all go too deep.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Nu'3st's Dejavu mv is so disturbing...
It starts with the tatto on the hand (hinting at the mark of the beast?):
capture-20180711-015630.png
Then suddenly the appearance of the goat(Satan) out of nowhere:
capture-20180711-015920.png
Almost a reptile eye:
capture-20180711-015953.png
The changing of time of laws which Satan will try to do in the end times:
capture-20180711-020034.png
The representation of light as usual and the cross:capture-20180711-020103.png
Then Ba3kho goes into a room filled with cameras and monitors(being watched/NWO):
capture-20180711-020128.png
Ba3kho accepting the beast system(?) and dancing to show his acceptance of it:
capture-20180711-020217.pngcapture-20180711-020248.png

Him wanting to see and bring the what's on the other side(aka Satan and the fallen ones):capture-20180711-020327.png

Then the weird sequence of the time changing, the goat and the little girl with the crown(the arrival of the Antichrist?):capture-20180711-020405.png

Frozenrose

Veteran
capture-20180711-020424.png
Again getting in touch with what's on the other side:
capture-20180711-020448.png
Them in the bathtub:
capture-20180711-020541.png
Also I think this dust around them and here's what I've found about it:
"From dust we come, to dust we return."
- Biblical Verse

When we hear "From dust we come, to dust we must return" recited at a religious Ceremony we probably think of the dirt of Mother Earth; for this is where our physical body is finally interred once our Spirit has left it.However, since our bodies did not originate from the earth below
us, the Dust which is mentioned in this Biblical Verse cannot be referring to the earth into which our material remains are placed
for final safe keeping. This "Dust" must be referring to something else.

When we think about earth and Dust in this manner, we can only come to the conclusion that the Dust mentioned in this Biblical Verse must be referring to, and reminding us of, a Dust of a completely different substance which exists in an entirely different realm or plane.

As the Word "dust" does appear in numerous ancient texts, we are left to wonder what exactly do these texts and verses mean
when they tell us "from dust we come, to dust we return".

Dust is not the Symbolic dirt into which a person's material remains are placed when their Spirit has left. Nor is Dust the ashes which remain after a funeral pyre or a cremation Ceremony. For both dirt and ashes are nothing more than gross, mundane and solid forms of matter which were themselves originally created from a more subtle form of matter...Dust!

So then, what is Dust?
Ancient texts inform us that as Spirit descends into its Current Incarnation in the world of matter it passes through seven spheres of creation prior to assuming its full physical form; with each of the seven spheres applying a heavier and denser form of matter to the descending Spirit.
Therefore our physical beings contain all forms of matter which exist in the universe; from the most subtle to the most dense.
All of the matter that exists in our physical being is an equally proportioned, scaled-down, representation of all the matter which
exists in the universe (including the rare elements and minerals found throughout the universe) along with the Spirit which brings
all these forms of matter into physical manifestation. Therefore this Dust, which is referred to in ancient and religious texts, is the most subtle, pure, mystical and magical "Dust" which exists in the highest and most pure realm of matter; that mystical and spiritual dimension that Borders the realm between Spirit and matter. (See: "Borders Between Realms") This Dust is the "first matter" or prima materia which is referred to in Hermetic and Alchemical lore; it is the initial "building block" from which all matter in formed.
Dust is the first and most subtle form of matter our Spirit clothes itself with when entering the material realm and the last form of matter our Spirit divests itself of when leaving material realm. This Dust is the final physical Border which our Spirit must cross in its re-ascent into the Spiritual dimension. Once our Spirit crosses this borderland of Dust it enters the realm of Spirit where
it once again becomes Spiritually Free!
Source: http://www.aseekersthoughts.com/2012/01/dust-mythology-mysticism-and-symbolism.html

why do people think that dispatch’s releases or the media news itself could be a reliable source of news? or at least in international audience perspective?
I guess because people brainwashed to trust the media, and doesn't knows the manipulation and agenda behind it, because they never taught that

Hopeful

Star
Lately, I get a lot of strange vibes from some musicians. I mean, look at this poster for Zico's upcoming concert. View attachment 12655
Umm that looks like an owl on his shoulder ..
Owls are a very old symbol for the elites..
images (19).jpegSecret-Owl-Society-Timeline.jpgOwl-Photos-300x268.jpg

Top Left: Owl on Merchants Building on Broadway at 4th Street in NYC. Top Right: Detail on the Catford Broadway Theatre, London. Bottom Left: Owl depicted on the façade of the Woolworth Building in Manhattan, NYC. Bottom Right: Owl on a bridge of the Merritt Parkway in Connecticut.

Hopeful

Star
Hey..In previous pages some people were talking about RFID chip I can't find those posts now....what you guys think about this chip?
It will be a necessary thing in the coming times.. Without it we won't be able to travel.. Shop.. Study.. Pay.. Enter or leave buildings... Manage back accounts and money.

Whomever will show rejection of not having it in .. Will starve and die... Because paper money will slowly be vanished ...
Only digital currency will be left..

And obviously the chip can track you anywhere anyplace.. And i heard it would also help the handlers or makers of the chip to be able to control the brains of the chip bearers

Hopeful

Star
Lately, I get a lot of strange vibes from some musicians. I mean, look at this poster for Zico's upcoming concert. View attachment 12655
Sacred owl statue at b0h3mian grove.. Where the Presidents and elites arrange a ritual party and plan their sinister plans.. It's a males only party...
images (21).jpegmatches z1c0s poster a lot..

There is a little owl in American dollar bill too..
owl_on_the_dollar.jpg

Grace_M

It will be a necessary thing in the coming times.. Without it we won't be able to travel.. Shop.. Study.. Pay.. Enter or leave buildings... Manage back accounts and money.

Whomever will show rejection of not having it in .. Will starve and die... Because paper money will slowly be vanished ...
Only digital currency will be left..

And obviously the chip can track you anywhere anyplace.. And i heard it would also help the handlers or makers of the chip to be able to control the brains of the chip bearers
I was reading a book and it said about this things and aside from it , it is also stated that it will have a ability to change human DNA.

Hopeful

Star
I was reading a book and it said about this things and aside from it , it is also stated that it will have a ability to change human DNA.
images.pngimages (23).jpegimages (22).jpeg

There is no cryptology or protection measures that the makers are aware of that are placed on these chips, so it’s possible to hack the information contained within the chips, “It is possible that you could harass or stalk chipped individuals with the right type of reader.”

Those futuristic outcomes haven't become a reality yet.