Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Kaidyeg

Rookie
So as far as i know, a lot of kpop groups are premeditated, so do you think most idols just stage their acts and actions infront of the camera? What about this? at the end of the video, the girl with the pink hair from m0m0land ( not familiar with the members) looks like she's in trance or something, and the green haired girl also looked soul-less, Yet their fandoms are currently arguing online (?) according to youtube.. whats ya'll opinion? sorry if its out of topic again lol

So as far as i know, a lot of kpop groups are premeditated, so do you think most idols just stage their acts and actions infront of the camera? What about this? at the end of the video, the girl with the pink hair from m0m0land ( not familiar with the members) looks like she's in trance or something, and the green haired girl also looked soul-less, Yet their fandoms are currently arguing online (?) according to youtube.. whats ya'll opinion? sorry if its out of topic again lol
I think this particular controversy was absolute bullshit ,weirdly enough it was against BP to make them look the "good ones" and somehow I can't stop thinking that they are pushing MML to crash just like Tara years ago .What they actually do they create a good group give them a hit then bury them for the sake of another group to rise (look at how Gidle stepped on clc) that's common in kpop.

over 100 kpop group debut every year but only 2 make it.The rest 98 are forward to prostitution 100% confirmed by an insider ironically in this sentence a group named 100% is called "fan service"or even "Fan favor entertainer" ( yes this true) they comeback from time to time to cover the fact that they are abused sexually in japan (this part was hard for me because one of the members is really sweet T_T)

sHoOk

Rookie
over 100 kpop group debut every year but only 2 make it.The rest 98 are forward to prostitution 100% confirmed by an insider ironically in this sentence a group named 100% is called "fan service"or even "Fan favor entertainer" ( yes this true) they comeback from time to time to cover the fact that they are abused sexually in japan (this part was hard for me because one of the members is really sweet T_T)

Do you know if It's a boy group or a girl group?

can you please put the source? and is 100% the one that have member died?

sugababy

Established
i saw this video last night and i immediately thought that probably it was staged. nancy (green haired girl) and jooe (pink) are the most famous mmld members, many people pay attention to these two and i think they've been told to pull off that kind of attitude to create a controversy. mmld are destined to crash, just look at their other controversies (their comeback is a flop, 'baam' is a recycled version of 'bboom bboom', and their mr-removed performances were horrible)

sHoOk

Rookie
i saw this video last night and i immediately thought that probably it was staged. nancy (green haired girl) and jooe (pink) are the most famous mmld members, many people pay attention to these two and i think they've been told to pull off that kind of attitude to create a controversy. mmld are destined to crash, just look at their other controversies (their comeback is a flop, 'baam' is a recycled version of 'bboom bboom', and their mr-removed performances were horrible)
Wasn't that also the same thing that happened to the "w0nder girl$"? They were so famous in korea and their songs kept becoming hit after hit. Then all of a sudden, JYP decides to make them debut in America and after they come back to the their original country, they flopped. The new queens of kpop were "$n$d", who were once less popular than them and they used to outshined.

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Wasn't that also the same thing that happened to the "w0nder girl$"? They were so famous in korea and their songs kept becoming hit after hit. Then all of a sudden, JYP decides to make them debut in America and after they come back to the their original country, they flopped. The new queens of kpop were "$n$d", who were once less popular than them and they used to outshined.

Wow that is so mind blowing, it seems like those big ent companies are working as one to push forward an agenda, and here we are as normal citizens blindly taking sides of which ent company outweighs the others and continually defend them wtf we are like a guinea pigs being played

dima

Rookie
I was watching the nct performance at the KCON NY and there was this part
, when they dance to "whiplash" and all the screens around the stage were pitch black with the word "darkness". all the freaking clip is actually pretty esoteric and confusing (at least for me). by the way, the lyrics of the song are...interesting, lol

i watch all of this with a hint of lmao but srsly, this whole performance makes me think that this performances are just rituals where they somehow capture/obtain (?) the energy of the people, who careless gave theirs to their favorite artists. i mean, there's a lot of energy in there. sexual energy, if you ask me, hmhh. well, lol, almost everything in this world is focused in exude sexual vibes in order to recibe and...exchange (?) sexual energy.

Sitpo

HI! I am new here, and I don't know if I am posting in the right place but I'd appreciate it if you'd read my storyㅠ.ㅠ. I was an HUGEEEE fan of BTS. I first saw them in their BST mv and they immediately became my first K pop group that I love. Even though I live in Korea I hadn't shipped (?) any group or even fell in love with anyone because I don't want any kind of short, light love with childish boys at my age. So BTS was my first love and it was so sweet at first. After little more than a year, DNA came out and I was mind controlled at that part where everyone holds hands and make a wave with JK in middle. It felt really strange.

You might not quite get it when I say that I felt that I was mind mindcontrolled but since when I was young, like 9 years old I saw ghosts. Some might not believe because neither my parents believed me. When I turned like 12, I started hearing really dark and deep, evil voices that pretends to be God and that lures me. I guess it is just because God wants me to be able to recognize and distinguish God and evil clearly. So I'm really sensitive that now I can feel God warning me if I am in danger or I might get badly hurt by instinct. * I am not trying to be like 'Ooh, I am so special' because I know I am a sinful, powerless and week human that's easily defeated by evil * . However, I felt like I wanted to be like Jk or BTS after watching DNA. So I asked my friends if they'd do a cover dance of BTS (but of course they refused) and I even wanted to become an idol one day;; Sometimes I felt like I really want to win BTS even by getting rid of them. But I loved them at the same time.

AND I'M WARNING YOU ANALYZING K POP VIDEOS AND STUFFS TO FIND SYMBOLISMS MIGHT LEAD YOU TO BE MINDCONTROLLED!

and I wouldn't really want that...

Like a week before comeback of fake love, my friend who's name means 'grace of God' came to me and talks about illuminati. I started researching and woke up, realizing that I had known that BTS is against Jesus. After I woke up from their mind control I remembered that even before their comeback of DNA, I knew how evil they were although I don't quite remember how much I knew about illuminati back then. But I remember that wished that RM would come around and tell me that God does not exist so that I won't have to feel guilty loving them. Now that I know that I had been committing idolatory, living a whole life of lies under illuminati, and that my dream of performing in front of people was not even what 'I' wanted, I don't know what to do now.

I am trying to hold on to God but what else can I do? God has given me the ability to see, hear, and feel evil and distinguish them. God has woke me up by using one of his person. My real name means that I am a person of God's. But the illuminati had changed parts of bible and some churches are part of illuminati and now I don't know what to believe. All I can do now is to pray to God and hold on to him. I believe that there's more I can do and more I should so as a person set where I am by God. I wonder if there are more people like me cause I really have no one to ask. Not even my family or friends. I believe that one person can change a LOT of things and prayers can too. While waiting for Jesus's second coming, I am eager to do anything for others who are still asleep but they won't listen. They say that I am preaching. I don't know A LOT about illuminati but I know pretty much about it and I hope that it could help. This might not quite be the place that I should be talking about all these things but I figured out that not much people in Christianity believes that illuminati exists and my story has illuminati as a big factor so this is the only place that could help me out. Thank you for reading this long text.❣

sHoOk

Rookie
Welcome to the thread! Glad that you were able to read this post and realize the truth. I'm glad that your friend has spoken to you about the illuminati. My firat experience with kpop happened when I was around 11 (2010-2011) I think, and kpop back then was way more different than it is now.

I personally know someone that's recently getting into kpop, especially BT$ and R3d V3lvet. This friend of mine was into Jvstin Bi3ber and On3 Directi0n before becoming an army. Her family and her are religious, even though she is a little brainwashed and mind controlled by pop culture. She loves everything related to mainstream media and pop music.

Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce... she is a big fan. We've talked about it before and, Of course she knows what Illuminati is, but she doesn't seems to want to quit that whole glamorous world. She likes to keep up with the latest trends and follow celebrities. She hasn't communicated with me after our last conversation. I hope she can find out the truth.

Kpop is strongly addictive. I stopped listening to it for 3/4 years, only to come back recently and see how much it has changed. At first I attempted to listen to music from popular groups like Bt$, Bl4ck pink, Twic3 etc... But I reached a really big breaking point in my life and decided to look for God for salvation.

I discovered that kpop was taking away my spirit and I decided to quit listening to it as much. I only listen to music by rookie/unknown groups from smaller companies because I enjoy supporting them. At the same time, I know that they're not puppets, make intentionally brainwashing music or try to push forward the Illuminati agenda.

I hope you the best and that God may help you defeat the Devil's temptations. God gifted you a wonderful ability and I hope that you can use it for good. Don't lose hope my friend. God is forgiving and everytime you pray to him for help and in order to reflect on yourself, he listens and knows that you're sorry. At least you're trying to change.

I understand perfectly what you mean when you say "I had been committing idolatory, living a whole life of lies under illuminati, and that my dream of performing in front of people was not even what 'I' wanted, I don't know what to do now" I've been there also. I used to dream of one day becoming an idol myself and childish as it sounds (I was like 12 back then), but that's how kpop works. They give people false hopes of becoming an "idol" because that's how they keep you interested and at the same time recruit future kpop stars.

They want you to believe that kpop idols were once ordinary people like me and you that happen to be "very attractive" or "super talented" and were selected for the opportunity of a lifetime. They obtain money and fame. At the same time make others happy with their "bright" and "kind" personalities. The truth is that each member is given a personality or style in order to attract fans.

We aren't really close to them or know how they are in real life, but their companies want them to be as "relatable" as possible so we feel like they have a connection to us.

Watch this video about TV talent shows (american idol in this case.) and how we are fooled to believe that the manufactured celebrities we look up to are relatable and ordinary people just like us.

Sitpo

Thank you very much for reading all this... The fact that there are other people around the world are also suffering as they wake up and that people like you are trying to encourage me and support me really makes me feel much much much sooo much better. I thought that I would really never get to meet or talk to someone who also dreamed about being an idol because every other fans only just love them and no one wants to 'be' like them. I couldn't even talk to my friends because it is such a childish dream.

I hope that I could get over this like you did. God is on our side like you reminded me so I believe that I would get over this eventually!
Thank you for your adviceㅠ you're so sweet❣

Thank you very much for reading all this... The fact that there are other people around the world are also suffering as they wake up and that people like you are trying to encourage me and support me really makes me feel much much much sooo much better. I thought that I would really never get to meet or talk to someone who also dreamed about being an idol because every other fans only just love them and no one wants to 'be' like them. I couldn't even talk to my friends because it is such a childish dream.

I hope that I could get over this like you did. God is on our side like you reminded me so I believe that I would get over this eventually!
Thank you for your adviceㅠ you're so sweet❣
I understand this thing, I dreamed of becoming an Kpop celebrity when I was 23 year old in 2014 when I first entered into Kpop and was brainwashed, all my dreams and things I was aspired to be has suddenly disappeared and replaced with Kpop, all I wanted at that time is to become Kpop singer, even I thought if there is way to travel to Korea to be trainee there, I was brainwashed and was losing my self, I realized the dangers of Kpop and how it make me detached from my religion, I stopped listening to it in 2015, then I start listen to it again in 2017 but I stopped again just before few months, I am now older then before and much mature, it doesn't influence me like before, all I do now is just checking their pictures thats all

also no body I know personally is interested in Kpop, I am the only one, which make things much harder for me, but may be its good thing, so I wouldn't get deeper into Kpop, it is certainly a door to unpleasant things that is not obvious from outside

Hopeful

Star
HI! I am new here, and I don't know if I am posting in the right place but I'd appreciate it if you'd read my storyㅠ.ㅠ. I was an HUGEEEE fan of BTS. I first saw them in their BST mv and they immediately became my first K pop group that I love. Even though I live in Korea I hadn't shipped (?) any group or even fell in love with anyone because I don't want any kind of short, light love with childish boys at my age. So BTS was my first love and it was so sweet at first. After little more than a year, DNA came out and I was mind controlled at that part where everyone holds hands and make a wave with JK in middle. It felt really strange.

You might not quite get it when I say that I felt that I was mind mindcontrolled but since when I was young, like 9 years old I saw ghosts. Some might not believe because neither my parents believed me. When I turned like 12, I started hearing really dark and deep, evil voices that pretends to be God and that lures me. I guess it is just because God wants me to be able to recognize and distinguish God and evil clearly. So I'm really sensitive that now I can feel God warning me if I am in danger or I might get badly hurt by instinct. * I am not trying to be like 'Ooh, I am so special' because I know I am a sinful, powerless and week human that's easily defeated by evil * . However, I felt like I wanted to be like Jk or BTS after watching DNA. So I asked my friends if they'd do a cover dance of BTS (but of course they refused) and I even wanted to become an idol one day;; Sometimes I felt like I really want to win BTS even by getting rid of them. But I loved them at the same time.

AND I'M WARNING YOU ANALYZING K POP VIDEOS AND STUFFS TO FIND SYMBOLISMS MIGHT LEAD YOU TO BE MINDCONTROLLED!

and I wouldn't really want that...

Like a week before comeback of fake love, my friend who's name means 'grace of God' came to me and talks about illuminati. I started researching and woke up, realizing that I had known that BTS is against Jesus. After I woke up from their mind control I remembered that even before their comeback of DNA, I knew how evil they were although I don't quite remember how much I knew about illuminati back then. But I remember that wished that RM would come around and tell me that God does not exist so that I won't have to feel guilty loving them. Now that I know that I had been committing idolatory, living a whole life of lies under illuminati, and that my dream of performing in front of people was not even what 'I' wanted, I don't know what to do now.

I am trying to hold on to God but what else can I do? God has given me the ability to see, hear, and feel evil and distinguish them. God has woke me up by using one of his person. My real name means that I am a person of God's. But the illuminati had changed parts of bible and some churches are part of illuminati and now I don't know what to believe. All I can do now is to pray to God and hold on to him. I believe that there's more I can do and more I should so as a person set where I am by God. I wonder if there are more people like me cause I really have no one to ask. Not even my family or friends. I believe that one person can change a LOT of things and prayers can too. While waiting for Jesus's second coming, I am eager to do anything for others who are still asleep but they won't listen. They say that I am preaching. I don't know A LOT about illuminati but I know pretty much about it and I hope that it could help. This might not quite be the place that I should be talking about all these things but I figured out that not much people in Christianity believes that illuminati exists and my story has illuminati as a big factor so this is the only place that could help me out. Thank you for reading this long text.❣
Hey.. Welcome .. :) ..

I hope you find your peace here.. As i felt much better after joining this forum... It's almost the same story with most of us.. But these forums helped me a lot.. These are my favorite runaway places from the brainwashed people hovering around the social medias..

Bibo_Can90

Guys look at this theory omg;Twice's new song is about mind control??
yup , adding to this
i've been following this thread for quite some time , looks like none of you guys noticed the illuminati symbols in Twice's new music video "Dance the night away"

this scene at the end of the mv , look at Tzuyu's earings , yup a triangle with an eye in it
1531565719017.png
Mina too was wearing a similar earing , skip to 3:59 to see it
1531565824135.png

this is the first Twice music video , that i see a blatant illuminati symbol in it

Last edited: