Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomuser123

Established
yes he also didn't post anything about his ex band mate death
theyre probably being told to stay quiet and hush about it and next month or so theyll come out all woeful and pretending to care or to further push the drugs and mental illness narrative. i notice when an online slander happens rarely is the celeb there to defend themselves from the backlash either because they offed themselves or were offed

randomuser123

Established
i wouldnt be surprised if qnother idol was found offed or did it him or herself soon enough tbh i almost expect these since they happen so often now at first u are surprised then after while u kinda get over it

minnie82

Superstar
theyre probably being told to stay quiet and hush about it and next month or so theyll come out all woeful and pretending to care or to further push the drugs and mental illness narrative. i notice when an online slander happens rarely is the celeb there to defend themselves from the backlash either because they offed themselves or were offed
Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik made a post and the other two remain silent

randomuser123

Established
idols imma be watching out for in terms of potential suiciding: hyunjin or felix of skz both receive ample backlash and allegations and both seem quite sensitive ppl maybe a tad too sensitive for the idol life that they lead but yh wouldnt be surprised for those, moon taeil bro was given a harsher treatment compared to seungri who was given a slap on the wrist, i believe it wasnt a coincidence that he had a motorcycle "accident" its so easy for them to make it seem like an accident or it was the celeb or idols choice and maybe in some cases it is their choice but idk, jessi again another one who gets so much negativity and drama surrounding her name and her stripper like image is not exactly well received plus she is of an older age range no one would really think she would do it. someone from newjeans maybe? ateez? it seems that they always have to lose a member either way