Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Ahmanet

Rookie
View attachment 108690View attachment 108691View attachment 108693

View attachment 108694View attachment 108695

He is selling Tarot Cards with his album. They are trying to spread magick and occult practices among youth. The only difference between these Kpop Tarot cards and Real tarot cards is the design. Tarot Cards can be used to contact demons/spirits. What's the proof he and SM did not put any spells on these tarot cards?
Probably not? I think he's just trying to sell something 'trendy' with his album.
Interesting that there's random animals depicted in most of them.

arhur12

Star
I listened to Taemin's new album and I surprisingly ended up liking it more than all of his previous releases. The B-sides were good and not like his previous creepy, dark demonic songs. This time his MV did not have a lot of dark symbolism. I couldn't really catch anything disturbing or unusual. It was a generic MV for a song about sex which pretty much every pop artist is doing these days but a generic MV is better than an MV full of dark symbolism in my opinion. This time he was co-composer for all songs and had control over the creative direction of his album so the fact the MV this time has lesser symbolism probably means SM was behind his dark and demonic persona.

SM does not let it's idols make their own music and SM idols rarely have credits for songwriting, choreography, lyrics, composing etc on their albums. They are really puppets of the company and probably some are forced to do music that promotes demonic agendas. They don't write their own music nor do they have any say in what concept they like to do, what outfit they like to wear etc. SM is the one doing everything for them and they are most likely the ones who want to push demonic agendas.

shayan_s

Rookie
I listened to Taemin's new album and I surprisingly ended up liking it more than all of his previous releases. The B-sides were good and not like his previous creepy, dark demonic songs. This time his MV did not have a lot of dark symbolism. I couldn't really catch anything disturbing or unusual. It was a generic MV for a song about sex which pretty much every pop artist is doing these days but a generic MV is better than an MV full of dark symbolism in my opinion. This time he was co-composer for all songs and had control over the creative direction of his album so the fact the MV this time has lesser symbolism probably means SM was behind his dark and demonic persona.

SM does not let it's idols make their own music and SM idols rarely have credits for songwriting, choreography, lyrics, composing etc on their albums. They are really puppets of the company and probably some are forced to do music that promotes demonic agendas. They don't write their own music nor do they have any say in what concept they like to do, what outfit they like to wear etc. SM is the one doing everything for them and they are most likely the ones who want to push demonic agendas.
Well, it is dark for any artist to have a performance about sex.
But recently I saw the music video of sexy in the air. I have to put together all the symbols and signs, science and concept to be able to analyze a music video. But at first glance, I finally have an opinion. Regarding this music video, you see Masonic symbols, hand signs and references to the Masonic structure and reaching high degrees (simultaneously with orgasm). Is it?

Of course, it is a guess, and honestly, considering its subject (sex), I am not interested in analyzing such a music video.

Attachments

arhur12

Star
Well, it is dark for any artist to have a performance about sex.
But recently I saw the music video of sexy in the air. I have to put together all the symbols and signs, science and concept to be able to analyze a music video. But at first glance, I finally have an opinion. Regarding this music video, you see Masonic symbols, hand signs and references to the Masonic structure and reaching high degrees (simultaneously with orgasm). Is it?

Of course, it is a guess, and honestly, considering its subject (sex), I am not interested in analyzing such a music video.
The song being mainly about sex is the reason why I didn't want to analyse the MV myself. I just watched it once with low volume/mute settings and don't remember much except the sensual dancing and a weird light show.

BTW I was only comparing this to his previous work. There is symbolism here but not as much as his previous work with SM entertainment like his MV Advice or Want or Guilty. I see references to quantum mechanics in the lyrics of some songs like Spatial/Event Horizon, Deja Vu, Chaos Theory, Butterfly Effect, Wormholes which can relate to Jinn/Magick but I am not too sure about the theory about Wormholes being real and portals to contact Jinn/Spirits so I didn't make any analysis about it. However, the album cover is a butterfly flapping its wings which is a masonic symbol since butterfly = MK Ultra.

IU'S_H0lssi

1724116622729.png
So does anyone think hyunA is at fault for dating the guy from the burning scandal. Because personally I don't think she is at all. I wonder if she was a fall woman or something or lured into it and if theres anymore symbolism for her recent comeback

00kpop00

Established
View attachment 109090
So does anyone think hyunA is at fault for dating the guy from the burning scandal. Because personally I don't think she is at all. I wonder if she was a fall woman or something or lured into it and if theres anymore symbolism for her recent comeback
Interesting, I had thought she had consciously and deliberately chosen this guy from Burning Sun to date. Maybe not? How would she break up with Dawn, to leave him for, or be be lured into a relationship with a controversial man?

May you please elaborate on how she is a "fall woman"? I'm interested to know, thank you.

00kpop00

Established
For those that don't know anything about Illuminati symbolism in kpop, this post is for them. For those that do know already, feel free to skip over this post.

This post is a list of several blogs discussing Illuminati symbolism in kpop.

The occult symbolism of kpop analyzed from a Christian perspective:

Conspiracy on Conspiracy (in) K-Pop 1: Illuminati are everywhere! Part 1
(Discusses f(x)'s Red Light MV and T.O.P's Turn It Up MV) (beware of the Illuminati bot comments)
This also talks about the "third eye". The third eye isn't necessarily satanic, but is a way that magician-adept-initiates use to see spirits and see into the spirit realm (the astral plane).

KPOP SACRIFICE / ILLUMINATI blog
(talks about BTS' connection to Ladies' Code, Taeyeon's connection to Sulli, colour of hair meaning, a brief post on electroshock torture, and my beloved Sulli being an MK Ultra priestess, Taemin, and the murder of Jonghyun)

Illumination in Kpop ? Blog
(Talks about Narsha's (Brown Eyed Girls) Bbi-Ri-Bop-A MV and the lyrics of Shinee's song Lucifer)

"KPOP = SATANIC ILLUMINATI?" (This post analyzes Exo's debut MV Mama, BigBang's MV Fantastic Baby; these videos are posted twice as duplicates)

Kpop "Secrets" Tumblr
(A small post about Illuminati symbolism in kpop MVs)
https://kpopsecrets.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F20773235934
A small post about Shinee's Lucifer album:
https://kpopsecrets.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F13826065277
A-JAX and Ladies’ Code: Two Blatant Examples of Mind Control Culture in K-Pop (Vigilant Citizen)

BTS THEORIES & CONNECTIONS - Illuminati Rituals Theory (there is a small analysis of BTS' MV Blood Sweat and Tears in the comments)

Briefly talks about Illuminati symbolism

[MEGAPOST] 4Minute are Illuminati Princesses (talks about 4minute)

Kpop Illuminati blog
(Discusses Orange Caramel, G-Dragon, Bigbang, Sistar, and NS YoonNS Yoon-G/NS Yoonji (Kim Yun Jee, the cousin of KARA'S Jiyoung)

KPOP ILLUMINATI SIGNS
Briefly talks about f(x)'s MV Hot Summer and 2NE1's Dara covering her eye)

Illuminati Kpop World (this blog is in Indonesian so please copy and paste whatever into deepl.com )

Illuminati in Kpop (another blog in Indonesian)

18 Secret K-Pop Conspiracy Theories That’ll Leave You Feeling Paranoid
(most of these kpop conspiracy theories are nothing to worry about except theory number 10 (Dating scandals are used as government cover-ups.) and number 17 (K-Pop girl groups are just a front for a prostitution ring.))

Kpop Illuminati symbolism blog (talks about already known symbolism, it's in Spanish so please use the deepl.com translator)

kpopilluminati's blogspot (briefly discusses symbolism)

Kpop Illuminati (briefly talks about Jonghyun and the devil horns symbolism)

Illuminati in Kpop?!!! (Talks briefly about symbolism)

Last edited:

RecievingA

Star
I feel like XG started having all this occult symbolism after like Shooting Star, Like I cant listen to their music anymore and that makes me disappointed.
XG started out like NewJeans, more subtle. Notice the Neon green lighting.

xg1.jpg
xg2.jpg

What does this remind you of? NewJeans teaser.
nj1.jpg
nj2.jpg

Going the Alien concept route allows XG to incorporate Saturn, Anubis, One Eye etc and say "It's just an Alien concept"

arhur12

Star
XG started out like NewJeans, more subtle. Notice the Neon green lighting.

View attachment 109157
View attachment 109156

What does this remind you of? NewJeans teaser.
View attachment 109159
View attachment 109158

Going the Alien concept route allows XG to incorporate Saturn, Anubis, One Eye etc and say "It's just an Alien concept"
XG's videos are very demonic I tried to watch the one that recently got viral but had to stop midway because all the satanic stuff shown made me feel uneasy.

arhur12

Star
So, Taemin is giving out these t-shirts or something to his fans and on the photo card is written

"Do your best and leave the rest to God"
The question is. Is this really about the Christian God?

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Today for music bank Taemin brought Ashley Everett Beyonce's dance captain, Kany, and foreign dancers who have performed with Madonna and Beyonce as part of his dance crew.
Watching the performance I feel like Korean/Kpop backup dancers are good but not on the same level as western and especially black dancers. This dance crew blew it out of the park with their performance. After really long time I have seen a Kpop performance this good. Like, this was some real smooth dancing going on here. Black dancers are really on another level and deserve more appreciation :)

Mambo999

Established
Today for music bank Taemin brought Ashley Everett Beyonce's dance captain, Kany, and foreign dancers who have performed with Madonna and Beyonce as part of his dance crew.
Watching the performance I feel like Korean/Kpop backup dancers are good but not on the same level as western and especially black dancers. This dance crew blew it out of the park with their performance. After really long time I have seen a Kpop performance this good. Like, this was some real smooth dancing going on here. Black dancers are really on another level and deserve more appreciation :)
Perioddddddd Thank you and yes I agree with everything you said.

minnie82

Superstar
Yes Ashley Everett is very talented