Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
BTS/HYBE is also a team bent on spreading it’s propaganda and influence throughout the world. BTS are more than just a boy band, they are major players on the world stage.
They are definitely strong influencers in the current world...but majorly in the wrong way... with superficial deceptive values...and deeply dark core agenda...not worth perpetuating...

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
They are definitely strong influencers in the current world...but majorly in the wrong way... with superficial deceptive values...and deeply dark core agenda...not worth perpetuating...
I didn’t intend to imply that their influence was good or right, regardless of their intentions, lol. Just that they are major world players with a specific agenda and purpose. It’s more than just about appealing to and appeasing a fan base.

But yea and on top of what you have brought out, it’s not an outwardly dark influence they spread, but more of a mixed bag that appears to be mostly light until one looks at it more critically. So this makes them a deceptive influence with added strength.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
They are the kings of brainwashing and manipulation too
The rituals/homages they are doing this summer with their perfectly synched releases and personal records has been epic. I think most ARMY has not even realized it. BTS has been completely synchronized with Kamala Harris/Joe Biden/Donald Trump (the United States election campaign/season) and the Olympics.

All the blue with Jimin’s MUSE stuff, and the royal blue ground with his Sofia Carson performance that just aired on Barak Obama’s birthday in Korea is just the tip of the iceberg. Jimin was born on the same day in history the cornerstone of the White House was laid in DC folks- October 13th. And funnily enough if you look closely at the “Jimin flower” in the Who video, it actually reminds of a map of Washington DC with the Potomac River along its base.

Also Tiffany Trump was born on October 13th. Washington DC is also where the Masonic Temple is. Even V’s instagram has had this synchronization I have noticed. It’s completely insane. I have watching in utter horror and amazement week by week now. BTS is just rolling with the world agenda smooth like butter.

Last edited:

Mambo999

Established
The rituals/homages they are doing this summer with their perfectly synched releases and personal records has been epic. I think most ARMY has not even realized it. BTS has been completely synchronized with Kamala Harris/Joe Biden/Donald Trump (the United States election campaign/season) and the Olympics.

All the blue with Jimin’s MUSE stuff, and the royal blue ground with his Sofia Carson performance that just aired on Barak Obama’s birthday in Korea is just the tip of the iceberg. Jimin was born on the same day in history the cornerstone of the White House was laid in DC folks- October 13th. And funnily enough if you look closely at the “Jimin flower” in the Who video, it actually reminds of a map of Washington DC with the Potomac River along its base.

Also Tiffany Trump was born on October 13th. Washington DC is also where the Masonic Temple is. Even V’s instagram has had this synchronization I have noticed. It’s completely insane. I have watching in utter horror and amazement week by week now. BTS is just rolling with the world agenda smooth like butter.
Damn!

But yeah, hate this election and the people running in by proxy. And even then, I still need to vote despite that because Donald Trump and the heritage foundation are seemingly to develop a NWO (Especially the Illuminati symbolism behind this man during one of his campaign events)

And then Kamala just seems too pandering and sounds like a robot

And Joe Biden is Joe Biden (But he's not running so I say let him rest)

The fact that BTS is connected to this election just seems odd....like they aren't even American (I guess they are trying to pander to Americans though) I'm wondering why though....to convince the Youth to vote. If so, voting registration is going up by a lot right now so I guess it's working

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Damn!

But yeah, hate this election and the people running in by proxy. And even then, I still need to vote despite that because Donald Trump and the heritage foundation are seemingly to develop a NWO (Especially the Illuminati symbolism behind this man during one of his campaign events)

The fact that BTS is connected to this election just seems odd....like they aren't even American (I guess they are trying to pander to Americans though) I'm wondering why though....to convince the Youth to vote. If so, voting registration is going up by a lot right now so I guess it's working
It’s so crazy I don’t have the time to explain it all. It’s also so by the numbers it’s absolutely mind-blowing. The synchronization has been happening for years- basically from the start. Their solo projects and group projects over the years have contained elements. Even BTS’ connection to the Barbie movie relates to this, as that Barbie movie very much relates to the current season we are in. It would take a book, maybe two, to try to cover these things. If only I had the time, lol.

South Korea is a US ally. And remember BTS went to the US and spoke at the White House and met both Biden and Kamala in 2022. And if you do recall (or care to look up) there were articles back on inauguration day 2021 about Kamala being ARMY, wearing purple for ARMY, and following BTS on her official VP twitter account at inauguration.

Also worth noting is that BTS are in with UNICEF and the UN. And as you pointed out, BTS is very “youth-oriented”. They made it a point to reiterate their youth-orientation this spring and summer with the “enternal youth” Monochrome pop- up thing. Kamala is youth-oriented as well. Both BTS and Kamala Harris have Asian heritage as too.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Damn!

They went to the White House even they're not americans (never saw american boy Groups like Bsb or Nsync go there),they have some connections,that' s for sure..

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
They went to the White House even they're not americans (never saw american boy Groups like Bsb or Nsync go there),they have some connections,that' s for sure..
I think the Jonas Brothers went to the White House years ago. But I don’t believe they spoke. Each BTS member did speak though. I just think BTS were born “in the club”. I really don’t care what they say about being underdogs.

minnie82

Superstar
I think the Jonas Brothers went to the White House years ago. But I don’t believe they spoke. Each BTS member did speak though. I just think BTS were born “in the club”. I really don’t care what they say about being underdogs.
or they do some type of services, if you know what i mean

Mambo999

Established
It’s so crazy I don’t have the time to explain it all. It’s also so by the numbers it’s absolutely mind-blowing. The synchronization has been happening for years- basically from the start. Their solo projects and group projects over the years have contained elements. Even BTS’ connection to the Barbie movie relates to this, as that Barbie movie very much relates to the current season we are in. It would take a book, maybe two, to try to cover these things. If only I had the time, lol.

South Korea is a US ally. And remember BTS went to the US and spoke at the White House and met both Biden and Kamala in 2022. And if you do recall (or care to look up) there were articles back on inauguration day 2021 about Kamala being ARMY, wearing purple for ARMY, and following BTS on her official VP twitter account at inauguration.

Also worth noting is that BTS are in with UNICEF and the UN. And as you pointed out, BTS is very “youth-oriented”. They made it a point to reiterate their youth-orientation this spring and summer with the “enternal youth” Monochrome pop- up thing. Kamala is youth-oriented as well. Both BTS and Kamala Harris have Asian heritage as too.

Well...damn

Thats wild.

Mambo999

Established
Hybe's new global girl group...Katseye...

Idk why but I just think the songs are a bit cliche NGL. But some people think these songs are great. Personally, it was a one-listen for both songs for me.

But hey, maybe if they changed their sound, I would listen cuz girl groups like Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, BOYS WORLD (rip) and FLO pulled me slightly in.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Idk why but I just think the songs are a bit cliche NGL. But some people think these songs are great. Personally, it was a one-listen for both songs for me.

But hey, maybe if they changed their sound, I would listen cuz girl groups like Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, BOYS WORLD (rip) and FLO pulled me slightly in.
The songs are really meant for TikTok viewers...lol! :D