Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Breaking: Hybe Has Finally Fired Min Hee-jin as CEO of Ador...

She deserves it she exploited so many minors. I will never forgive her for what she did with Sulli. Poor Sulli was mentally broken because she was sexually exploited since her childhood and this woman gave F(x), SHINee and now NJ pedophilic concepts to exploit the innocence of children.

arhur12

Star

Guys I want your thoughts on this plz. I am digging up some info on Baekhyun and he seems so shady. There are strong rumors about him having s*xual relationship with Cha Ga Won the current major stakeholder of One Hundred the parent company of Baekhyun's label and a former SM director. Like, these rumors are not coming from sasaeng accounts this is out in the open and Cha Ga Won publicly said her relationship with Baekhyun is like that of family. Also, Lee S00 Man apparently, asked some artists to create custom made sculpture/portrait of Baekhyun and hanged it in the SM building to commemorate him being a Million album seller artist but this feels a strange way to celebrate his success?

I wish I don't sound rude but could he be one of those who slept his way through the top?

I remember there was a blind item talking about an A-lister soloist who used to be in a group but went solo sleeping his way through up and they never disclosed who he was. A lot of members here speculated it could be a 2nd gen artist like JYJ or Taemin bcz they mention his company being a conglomerate and SM was the only one among Big 3 which was a conglomerate but could that idol be Baekhyun?? I never thought it could be him bcz there were never such speculations about him but ever since he left SM a lot of info can be found which makes me suspicious of him.

Mambo999

Established
KATSEYE members (Image via X/@katseyeworld)

"That's so sick": Fans criticize HYBE x Geffen Records for allegedly not informing KATSEYE Dream Academy contestants on their survival show appearance...

ByAishwarya Sai

That show is a mess. I cannot lie. It really is.

EDIT: I would suggest watching it, but a lot of the situations both outside and inside the show are very chaotic.

Journal atlas

Rookie

Guys I want your thoughts on this plz. I am digging up some info on Baekhyun and he seems so shady. There are strong rumors about him having s*xual relationship with Cha Ga Won the current major stakeholder of One Hundred the parent company of Baekhyun's label and a former SM director. Like, these rumors are not coming from sasaeng accounts this is out in the open and Cha Ga Won publicly said her relationship with Baekhyun is like that of family. Also, Lee S00 Man apparently, asked some artists to create custom made sculpture/portrait of Baekhyun and hanged it in the SM building to commemorate him being a Million album seller artist but this feels a strange way to celebrate his success?

I wish I don't sound rude but could he be one of those who slept his way through the top?

I remember there was a blind item talking about an A-lister soloist who used to be in a group but went solo sleeping his way through up and they never disclosed who he was. A lot of members here speculated it could be a 2nd gen artist like JYJ or Taemin bcz they mention his company being a conglomerate and SM was the only one among Big 3 which was a conglomerate but could that idol be Baekhyun?? I never thought it could be him bcz there were never such speculations about him but ever since he left SM a lot of info can be found which makes me suspicious of him.
I can't spend a lot of time discussing it, bc id have to write a short novel. But when you dig you find sugar baby rumors for most of eggso. Hanse and idol disclosed how much money idols truly make and went into idol economics. It may sound like he's an attention grabber because why would any body expose their own industry. But he is a very religious person. So I believe his guilt eats him up. He has said more about the industry than almost any other idol.

hanse.png
Mind you if you go back to the begining of eggso's career they were at music shows constantly, some might say too much. Even when I was young I noticed they promoted way more than the average group and that was with 12 members. So if you add up their first album being a flop and wolf underperforming, plus dividing 10 percent of the profits with 12 people? That's a joke. No wonder they did fanservice 24/7

During a Christmas vlive in 2020 Kai joked that now he was a rookie again and he has to practice or they will lock him inside the house and not let him eat........I doubt that was a joke even if he said it was.

Kris Wu began talking a little bit when he went to Los Angelos about s.m management. Not surprised he ended up in jail. He got arrested the same year s.m stopped making money off of him. Seriously. I feel like his NDA ran out and he would of been able to talk. He is north American and has rights, like freedom of speech so I believe they had to get him booked in China. No fair trial and unlike in America what journalist will let anyone in prison for anything talk. Sadly it's only people with american citizenship that can talk freely. I believe he was seen with Lucas of Nct talking with him. And maybe a month later they both disappeared. Lucas randomly appeared a few months ago and he now has a tattoo
Screenshot 2024-08-27 210417.png
his manager was clearly acting as his handler in his recent documentary. It seems unrelated, but I don't think it is. Snake.M is struggling and they are doing anything to bounce back and gain control of these people. Mind you these are just cases of when people try and screw over s.m. Not even successfully do it.

So either B.k is divinely blessed or he has someone big backing him to have the guts to got after s.m and screw them over like this. It's sad but lsm acts like johnny kitagawa and treats the pretty boys at s.m like his property. It isn't just one he treats ALL the pretty boys like property. It's really on the parents, but also on the society. No different than when adults would send their kids to 'teachers' in ancient greece and japan to be mentored knowing damn well what would happen. It's a parental societal failure.

It honestly makes me ill that kitagawa was exposed, diddy was exposed, yet lsm is still procuring children TO THIS DAY!
"His tastes"

Screenshot 2024-08-27 205247.png

bee3b270989301cec0532406183e906f.jpg

He has spend millions building them a career. Their loyalty to him is probably 100 percent. I can see them still listening to whatever he says even though he isn't at s.m. This is probably why cbx screwed the current team over. To show their loyalty. Lsm probably rewarded them for it.

If you study behavior of SRA pretty much all of them have the symptoms, anxiety, depression, quick temper, shaking. This would have to start from childhood. Therefore it's sadly much deeper than one or two bad people. Solely blaming Snakeman would be pointless, because where are the parents, why doesn't anyone step in?

Honestly it's all very shady, but people in Korea want a career. Almost none will talk unless they have a death wish.

Also I read that blind item before. If you look at the date it was released and who's album was coming out around that time then you will know who they were talking about. I would just rather not say it on here. The blind had that info because super m was in La. Lawyers get info from the companies as collateral. It's very sad. It also lined up with g#cci's promotion cycle. It's so sick how the industry works. They leak stuff like that on purpose.

It's believed that all s/m idols are filthy rich because their fans spend tons of money and s/m is a billion dollar company but that isn't necessarily true. They have a lot of dead broke celebs in hollywood. A lot of them live off of hollywood type loans. Many get married to actual wealthy people to stay afloat and keep investors. It's on E news all the time. It just isn't spoken of in the k industry. But in Korea they can't just openly date like this even if it's wealthy people.The fans don't like it. So many cover up with other stuff, like this is my noona or my manager. I believe we're getting the bare minimum. Snake.M isn't stupid they won't destroy the reputation of one of the only money making groups they have left.

Also yeah Bk is very shady, he's one of the few that just wants his money. I believe he'd ruin his own career if he could leave a multi millionaire. His fans are a trip though, they really think he's adorable and just wants eggso to stay together. People need to understand a lot of these people are supporting an entire family, not just themselves they have to make more than a few million to keep a family of aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews afloat.

So yes many are cutthroat but this is their life. I try to look at it from both sides. Mentally these people are pretty much dead already and they don't care about anything accept money. But I don't believe it's Taemin simply because regardless of all the creepy moments his parents were present and he did live with them. He also got an education. They mainly do this to people who come from nothing with parents who are either M.i.a or fame hungry.

Attachments

arhur12

Star
I can't spend a lot of time discussing it, bc id have to write a short novel. But when you dig you find sugar baby rumors for most of eggso. Hanse and idol disclosed how much money idols truly make and went into idol economics. It may sound like he's an attention grabber because why would any body expose their own industry. But he is a very religious person. So I believe his guilt eats him up. He has said more about the industry than almost any other idol.

View attachment 109529
Mind you if you go back to the begining of eggso's career they were at music shows constantly, some might say too much. Even when I was young I noticed they promoted way more than the average group and that was with 12 members. So if you add up their first album being a flop and wolf underperforming, plus dividing 10 percent of the profits with 12 people? That's a joke. No wonder they did fanservice 24/7

During a Christmas vlive in 2020 Kai joked that now he was a rookie again and he has to practice or they will lock him inside the house and not let him eat........I doubt that was a joke even if he said it was.

Kris Wu began talking a little bit when he went to Los Angelos about s.m management. Not surprised he ended up in jail. He got arrested the same year s.m stopped making money off of him. Seriously. I feel like his NDA ran out and he would of been able to talk. He is north American and has rights, like freedom of speech so I believe they had to get him booked in China. No fair trial and unlike in America what journalist will let anyone in prison for anything talk. Sadly it's only people with american citizenship that can talk freely. I believe he was seen with Lucas of Nct talking with him. And maybe a month later they both disappeared. Lucas randomly appeared a few months ago and he now has a tattoo
View attachment 109532
his manager was clearly acting as his handler in his recent documentary. It seems unrelated, but I don't think it is. Snake.M is struggling and they are doing anything to bounce back and gain control of these people. Mind you these are just cases of when people try and screw over s.m. Not even successfully do it.

So either B.k is divinely blessed or he has someone big backing him to have the guts to got after s.m and screw them over like this. It's sad but lsm acts like johnny kitagawa and treats the pretty boys at s.m like his property. It isn't just one he treats ALL the pretty boys like property. It's really on the parents, but also on the society. No different than when adults would send their kids to 'teachers' in ancient greece and japan to be mentored knowing damn well what would happen. It's a parental societal failure.

It honestly makes me ill that kitagawa was exposed, diddy was exposed, yet lsm is still procuring children TO THIS DAY!
"His tastes"

View attachment 109530

View attachment 109531

He has spend millions building them a career. Their loyalty to him is probably 100 percent. I can see them still listening to whatever he says even though he isn't at s.m. This is probably why cbx screwed the current team over. To show their loyalty. Lsm probably rewarded them for it.

If you study behavior of SRA pretty much all of them have the symptoms, anxiety, depression, quick temper, shaking. This would have to start from childhood. Therefore it's sadly much deeper than one or two bad people. Solely blaming Snakeman would be pointless, because where are the parents, why doesn't anyone step in?

Honestly it's all very shady, but people in Korea want a career. Almost none will talk unless they have a death wish.

Also I read that blind item before. If you look at the date it was released and who's album was coming out around that time then you will know who they were talking about. I would just rather not say it on here. The blind had that info because super m was in La. Lawyers get info from the companies as collateral. It's very sad. It also lined up with g#cci's promotion cycle. It's so sick how the industry works. They leak stuff like that on purpose.

It's believed that all s/m idols are filthy rich because their fans spend tons of money and s/m is a billion dollar company but that isn't necessarily true. They have a lot of dead broke celebs in hollywood. A lot of them live off of hollywood type loans. Many get married to actual wealthy people to stay afloat and keep investors. It's on E news all the time. It just isn't spoken of in the k industry. But in Korea they can't just openly date like this even if it's wealthy people.The fans don't like it. So many cover up with other stuff, like this is my noona or my manager. I believe we're getting the bare minimum. Snake.M isn't stupid they won't destroy the reputation of one of the only money making groups they have left.

Also yeah Bk is very shady, he's one of the few that just wants his money. I believe he'd ruin his own career if he could leave a multi millionaire. His fans are a trip though, they really think he's adorable and just wants eggso to stay together. People need to understand a lot of these people are supporting an entire family, not just themselves they have to make more than a few million to keep a family of aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews afloat.

So yes many are cutthroat but this is their life. I try to look at it from both sides. Mentally these people are pretty much dead already and they don't care about anything accept money. But I don't believe it's Taemin simply because regardless of all the creepy moments his parents were present and he did live with them. He also got an education. They mainly do this to people who come from nothing with parents who are either M.i.a or fame hungry.
Thanks for your reply and you are right we would have to write a whole novel to explain everything. Honestly, my image of Eggso is ruined. I never stanned them but they were the Kpop group with best vocals so I respected them for that.

OMG! are you referring to K? Bcz among the idols who were having comebacks in November 2020 he is the only one who is gucci's ambassador. Never thought about him honestly but it makes sense bcz he is so big in the fashion industry and was being promoted by fashion brands during his solo debut. Still, his fans claim he funded his solo from his own pocket. Like are they insane? you can't do such high level promotions without a sponsor backing you.

BBH is definitely fighting on behalf of LSM and he's money hungry. The international side doesn't know but Koreans are mostly siding with Snake.M in the CBX lawsuit because legally Snake.M's case is strong. BBH hasn't paid IP fee of 6 months for performing SM songs and using SM's trademarked goods like Exo Lightstick and logo during his tour. This is wrong bcz Snake.M as shady as they are still own rights to everything related to Exo and CBX are still using their stage names too. D.O changed his stage name I think because of this reason. All idols who left Snake.M waited till their contracts legally expired but BBH is dumb and followed his sponsors' advice but now they are stuck with this lawsuit which they could actually lose bcz Snake.M's case is strong.

I hate how BBH is manipulating Eggsols by acting cute and innocent and claiming he is doing this for Eggso when it's clear he couldn't do this without the blessings of MC Mong and Cha Gawon. BBH filed a lawsuit against the same people who kicked out LSM so he's really doing it for grandpa Soo Man because it's not like Snake.M was paradise before LSM left. They have always had issues with management but suddenly now all idols in Snake.M are talking about how bad things are at Snake.M after grandpa Sooman's departure. Also, isn't it weird how Onew went on a year long hiatus after grandpa soo man was fired from Snake.M and than magically healed after his contract expired? Sure, he looked unhealthy during SHINee's HARD promo but I feel he extended his hiatus bcz of Soo Man. Where did he get money to make his own company? He was not that popular or a huge money maker like D.O, BBH so he must have a sponsor too. Also, with the recent chat room incident in SK I am side-eyeing him these days. There was actually strong evidence against him during his 2017 sexual harassment scandal and the victim was forced to shut her mouth because of Snake.M. There is no way a woman would take someone to court over a simple misunderstanding and his image was whitewashed by Snake.M afterwards. If you see his new photos after moving to Griffin now he is styled to look more young, attractive and Sexually attractive which is weird for an idol in his 30s and it proves he is not as pure and innocent as he likes to portray himself.

LSM is connected to CBX lawsuit. He is close to MC Mong and probably the real owner of One Hundred/BPM and Inb100. MC Mong admitted he tried to poach BBH and Kai to come to his company too but Kai probably refused because of enlistment so BBH recruited Chen and Xiumin instead and he also "Influenced" Taemin like the rumors said but he was smart enough to wait until his contract legally expired. BBH should really take some notes from Taemin's book on how to market himself. He got out of Snake.M cleanly, became self-produced, changed his signature, made his own logo and light stick which he is now spamming everywhere much to Shawols' displeasure because some think he is erasing his identity as SHINee but it's a smart move to avoid paying extra IP fee to Snake.M. I am sure LSM is a sponsor for him too bcz BPM don't have the money to do a world tour. BBH should have made his own light stick and logo too if he wanted to be independent and we will have to wait for them to drop the track list of his latest album to see if he contributed to anything in his solo or is still relying on producers to make music for him.

I have seen some of the rumors you are talking about. There is some horrible stuff you can find about eggso members on K-forums and it's worse than just them having sponsors. Now, that they are out of Snake.M more info about their shady past is circulating online. It's weird to see Eggsols now complaining about Snake.m not caring about the boys when their favs received preferential treatment in that company pretty much until their enlistment era started.

Essem idols fail in America because they are "rich people's club". Most of them come from well-off families and have connections in the industry. Taeyeon, Onew were students at Essem Academy which is crazy expensive school. Key went to America to study pre-debut. You will never hear stories about Essem idols struggling to make ends meet or going from rags to riches like other company idols. Americans love an underdog story and they like Beeteeass because they came from humble background. Essem made Superm and Espa lipsync during their American tours and promotion because they want their idols to look perfect and they added weird superhero lore to Superm and Espa's concept trying to make their idols look badass and "above" other idols because like most rich people executives at essem have a huge ego and this weird mentality that they are better than others bcz of their privileges.Meanwhile, BP and Beeteeass despite being less vocally skilled try to sing live most of the time. Beeteeass is also self-produced which makes them more legit as musicians than most Essem idols who don't make their own music.

There aren't many idols in Essem who have a relatable story. They had boa ig who had to struggle a little in the beginning but they market her as some kind of superwoman which makes her less relatable and she ruined her reputation in Korea with her Diva attitude on survival programs. Taeyeon is famous but didn't have to move a finger for her career and has a bland barbie doll personality. Who else is left? Yunho? he didn't struggle either and he's over in Korea after his scandal and no one cares about Kangta or Changmin in SK. They got the classic underdog tale of hard work and dedication with Taemin but they ignored the "hard work" part and decided to market him as male Boa which failed and he freed himself now so they don't have any idol who could be considered an "icon" in Kpop rn. Essem idols have nothing more than sales and awards which the company often buys for them. JYP debuted Rain who is more of an icon of 1st gen than Boa and YG had the likes of Psy, G-dragon who are more respected in SK. Hyb3 has Beeteeas and now NJ. Essem has Espa who are big rn but don't have the personality or story to become icons in the industry.

Last edited:

RecievingA

Star

HangingThread

Established

Well, should I be shocked?
Im not even shocked. Also i bet there's a lot more! The media keeps trying to shut down women exposing those giant chat rooms like the Nth room. Honestly I hope this just opens the floods gates of all the idols who are into stuff like this. American media is getting it left and right. When Katt Williams said it's the year of exposure, I believed him. I also hope this opened the eyes of people who blindly defend idols like they actually know them. They love to put on the cape for idols, not knowing they are wolves hidden among sheep. Like earlier in the thread when that one user said that it's easy for women to follow these idols to theor hotel rooms. They can easily be taken advantage of because they think they know them based of the personality they are paid to keep up with.

arhur12

Star
SM knew but protected him until the news was about to break out.....his fans just thought he was being mistreated.

I bet most of the cases we hear from fandoms about staff "mistreating" certain idols could be because staff know what idols are like behind doors.

Firefly786

Hey newbie here. Whats the tea with Cha Eun Woo. There’s something off about him. He has all the hallmarks of being controlled by the elite his IG and Youtube showing full of symbolism and (some interviews his given for example when he said he likes Pizza extra cheese… and when he says he likes hot dogs, he ate three of them in one go! his always asked about ice cream-which are all code words for other things too)
The elite agenda is strong with him on sm he's latest Wkorea magazine shoot has him fully aligned to the feminine agenda with the kitten stickers on his face and nails b*ta kitten symbolism ? ! I dont know there’s just something about him, he seems heavily controlled like Britney or Justin Bieber so many handlers around him !! Not to mention he’s part of the 97 liners with JK, mingyu and Jaeyhun from nct! With the news abt Taeil it reminded me of eunwoo in Paris after Dior show with the ceo or md?? of fantagio Picking up girls outside their hotel/ restaurant.

Attachments

arhur12

Star
Hey newbie here. Whats the tea with Cha Eun Woo. There’s something off about him. He has all the hallmarks of being controlled by the elite his IG and Youtube showing full of symbolism and (some interviews his given for example when he said he likes Pizza extra cheese… and when he says he likes hot dogs, he ate three of them in one go! his always asked about ice cream-which are all code words for other things too)
The elite agenda is strong with him on sm he's latest Wkorea magazine shoot has him fully aligned to the feminine agenda with the kitten stickers on his face and nails b*ta kitten symbolism ? ! I dont know there’s just something about him, he seems heavily controlled like Britney or Justin Bieber so many handlers around him !! Not to mention he’s part of the 97 liners with JK, mingyu and Jaeyhun from nct! With the news abt Taeil it reminded me of eunwoo in Paris after Dior show with the ceo or md?? of fantagio Picking up girls outside their hotel/ restaurant.
Actually when the first nth room happened there were rumors about 97 line being part of the chats.

arhur12

Star
Guys, I just saw someone's post on X saying idols who were involved in the first nth room were told to show disgust publicly to protect their image and when I searched the names of idols who spoke up about nth room it included Chanyeol and Baekhyun and some time after nth room Chanyeol got into a cheating scandal so I believe that person could be right bcz I have been learning some shady stuff about BBH and PCY can't be a feminist if he cheats on his GF

OrinaCano

Established

Well, should I be shocked?
As a fan of NCT, this is shocking to me because he was a damn nice, kind and quiet member of NCT and I didn't expect something like this to happen, even though he is not my favorite member of NCT. So as a fan, it is shocking for me to know that he has done such a despicable thing. But often what happens is what we don't expect, especially in the case of celebrities. Although I am glad that this matter came to light and SM took immediate action and kicked him out of the group (even though they were protecting him until the news came out, which is highly condemnable). But I'm more glad that most NCT fans are not defending him, which is not common in Kpop as most fans use to support their so-called favorites even in such crimes.

minnie82

Superstar
Hello welcome

minnie82

Superstar
NCT members have unfollowed Taeil from their Instagram pages, which shows the authenticity and seriousness of the news, including the posts that shared by the victim.

The suspected victim has been posting about the situation since July along with a photo of a police report and the suspected victim is currently 18 and said this began 6 years ago when she was 12.

What he has done is extremely despicable and I wish that he is punished for this crime.

I am glad that 2024 is the year of revelations but I wish and pray that 2024 also becomes the year of justice for all sexual assault victims and murder victims. Especially for a female doctor from Kolkata, India who was brutally raped and murdered.
That's true,it's the year of revelations,many celebrities were exposed ..