Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

yooo thats what im saying, I love a good MAMAMOO song and most of them are great, that being said that blackface incident.... ripp. What do you think of it, I think as long as they learnt their lesson they are good.
tbqfh i didnt really care for such incident. i think mamamoo is old enough to learn from it tho which im sure the members did. same for any group that fucks up they should always be given chance to be forgiven otherwise its bit hypocritical and i dont like the way so many fan bases will got to hell and back to cancel idols for saying or doing something mildly wrong either. yeah mamamoo did wrong but they havent done it since so it not an issue to me. i also dont like the way so many false assumptions about idols esp if they go to clubs or get kicked out of a group its way too unfair and makes kpop more harsh. also what the hellnis going on with all the bullying accusations? people really digging for reasons to get groups cancelled or idols thrown out of companies.

1. cultural colonialism wouldn't apply cuz they did it to give thanks to their international fans. The only way to truly do that is to truly understand western audiences which they didn't cuz blackface is a serious issue for many people around here

2. Even if they don't learn what it is in Korea, and accidentally use it, as long as they learn that it's not okay it's fine. Plus, Korea itself has a ton of issues regarding colorism and other issues so what do you think blackface is used for over there?

3. I get it though however Kpop is largely influenced by Western Culture.
kpop really does like western culture probs bc korea is so familiar to them that western seems more exotic and also they can make more profit by going abroad than staying in korea or east asia only. just a shame that so much group is just copy paste from ehat other groups do. itll run its course eventually and fizzle out in however many years time

i probs sound like a kpop fan but honestly i dont care anymore if i like or dont like something. same for whatever i believe in that shit dont matter anyway.

also do you think many of the issues to do with treatment of idols come from crazy delulu fans or the way the idols treat the fans like bf/gfs scenarios? doesnt it both increase the risks towards idols and even the fans safety is at risk just look at all the morons who go to airports and think they get a free meet and greet session out of it :/ thats y i would refuse to have that lifestyle. in a way i do pity them but at the same time its hard to pity them when its their choices to want to do the idol lifestyle (not always but a lot of them wouldve said no eventually if they knew it was going to be worse for them and their fans)

Mambo999

Established
also do you think many of the issues to do with treatment of idols come from crazy delulu fans or the way the idols treat the fans like bf/gfs scenarios? doesnt it both increase the risks towards idols and even the fans safety is at risk just look at all the morons who go to airports and think they get a free meet and greet session out of it :/ thats y i would refuse to have that lifestyle. in a way i do pity them but at the same time its hard to pity them when its their choices to want to do the idol lifestyle (not always but a lot of them wouldve said no eventually if they knew it was going to be worse for them and their fans)
I feel like majority-wise in a sense.... some fans are saesangs and will stalk their idols everywhere so maybe thats why. I think maintaining the image that idols are "available" increases the likelihood of dangerous fans.

I feel like majority-wise in a sense.... some fans are saesangs and will stalk their idols everywhere so maybe thats why. I think maintaining the image that idols are "available" increases the likelihood of dangerous fans.
yeah but ngl idols do push fans delusions or the way they are present to be single as though fans would fantasise about why they should date and as much as i like elvis i do blame his fans for starting this whole celebs having huge followers just for doing whatever it is they do and then its supply and demand is it not after that? everything celebs do is to supply their fans with more reasons for the fans to act so feral and unruly or often unhinged. its not just music its all aspects of entertainment that overfirce parasocial relationships that jhust arent real to begin with or itd be very rare for fans to genuinely date idols due to schedules, maybe distant relationships would fail because theyd be too far apart from one another, i dont think i could just up and move to korea bc of an idol that i wanted to date so it seems unlikely that it would ever be something to occur.

i feel like its almost unfair for celebs to be like hey come give them attention, money and more popularity but fans only get minimal interactions and usually only at concerts or meet and greets which are so expensive, time consuming for travel and quite a bit oof a faff really to invest into also the way the groups and artists of any country almost expect their fans to be so loyal its weird bruh. like when hongjoong told his atiny fans not to look at other idols not to go to other idols concerts um sorry whut? they cant control their fans and fans cant control their idols yet they both act like they can demand so much from each other, its very bizzare.

Mambo999

Established
Red Velvet Happiness too or maybe it was Just for the title eh eh
It was a very positive song HOWEVER the controversy regarding the original video having 9/11 and Hiroshima bombing imagery before getting deleted made it a bit unsettling. Otherwise, I love the song as well.

minnie82

Superstar
It was a very positive song HOWEVER the controversy regarding the original video having 9/11 and Hiroshima bombing imagery before getting deleted made it a bit unsettling. Otherwise, I love the song as well.
didn't know about that , also Twice Feel special .. the song talk about friendship or something

Viktoria.gve

What do you guys think about paranormal situations involving idols? For example, when the hwasa began to become transparent on the camera and disappear. Some other members of different groups encountered mysticism in elevators as the elevator went up to a non-existent floor. There was also a strange incident with Renjun, when he came to the radio station and went to prepare for the broadcast in the studio, but saw that an unknown man was sitting there and thought that it was a guest, he began to wait for the producer, but when everyone arrived, that man was no longer there , he disappeared, and there was only one door and no one could explain who it was and where he disappeared to. There was also the case of Jeno in a hotel in Japan, when he was lying on the bed and suddenly felt a pressing pain in his neck, when he opened his eyes, he saw a white skull in front of him, which quickly disappeared. members of his group suggested that it was sleep paralysis, but he disagreed with them, since everything was very realistic. There have also been cases where idols have seen ghosts of children in their company, and when the company moved, the ghost would appear again. Many more idols said that they saw and even interacted with entities that were doubles of some of the members, but they did not understand it and only later learned that the real members of the group were in another city. There are many more different terrible cases, but it’s just too long to write.

What do you guys think about paranormal situations involving idols? For example, when the hwasa began to become transparent on the camera and disappear. Some other members of different groups encountered mysticism in elevators as the elevator went up to a non-existent floor. There was also a strange incident with Renjun, when he came to the radio station and went to prepare for the broadcast in the studio, but saw that an unknown man was sitting there and thought that it was a guest, he began to wait for the producer, but when everyone arrived, that man was no longer there , he disappeared, and there was only one door and no one could explain who it was and where he disappeared to. There was also the case of Jeno in a hotel in Japan, when he was lying on the bed and suddenly felt a pressing pain in his neck, when he opened his eyes, he saw a white skull in front of him, which quickly disappeared. members of his group suggested that it was sleep paralysis, but he disagreed with them, since everything was very realistic. There have also been cases where idols have seen ghosts of children in their company, and when the company moved, the ghost would appear again. Many more idols said that they saw and even interacted with entities that were doubles of some of the members, but they did not understand it and only later learned that the real members of the group were in another city. There are many more different terrible cases, but it’s just too long to write.
paranormal situations can occur to anyone at any point in their lives. just think its overhyped nonsense that idols and companies use to make more content for fans to be hooked onto the groups. i dont think its anything to overanalyse and or fret about, shit happens sometimes. if the groups werent famous no one would give a fuck if they had paranormal situations or not. just watch some kelsi davies videos and she explains it more in depth through her own experiences and shes a psychic medium. the only reason its spoken about regarding the idols and their haunting experiences is due to superstitions and general myths or whatever it might be that korea has a lot of, for example the elevator game is a myth that came from korea supposedly the girl in the cecil hotel was playing it but again speculation. maybe some idols just attract spirits to wherever they are, its no biggie. if anything im kinda envious of them cause they attract spirits of those who have passed on :/

i think the issue with a lot of "spooky things" is that people make something out to be 100x more spooky than what it actually is, soirits jist be chilling and humans cant always see spirits so its just fear of the unknown that makes it seem more scarier imho. also videos can be edited without fans knowledge soooo theres probs only a few genuine ones versus edited ones that the company wanted to release yaknow for extra views and make people watch kpop. we will just never know about a lot of shit so whats the point in speculating about it?

minnie82

Superstar
Yes there's rumors of Sm building being haunted by a trainee committed suicide ..

loginine

Veteran
it was almost scripted that bts and blackpink would be the "first" big named groups to peak for kpop in the west, other groups really have to draw fans in some way or other if they dont want to fizzle out, imho so many groups could retire and id be like who is that? it was bad enough that bts english songs were obvi trying too hard to be 1d the beatles esque. boring. they couldnt hold my interest long enough and i also wasnt going to purchase overpriced merch either. groups should try to appeal more but they often arent. maybe its my age versus the groups age and how young a lot of the newer groups are, for example the youngest in ateez is almost twice as young as me and im nearly 30 i feel too old to be liking the members :/
Yeah. I do think age is a factor. Most of the old stans are much older now than the new groups that are debuting. They music also is not as good as before either. Like most older fans can’t relate to the new groups because of the age.

loginine

Veteran
dont u think kpop groups would be better off if they werent dance based but instead if they had decent vocals and were more about singing? but then they wouldnt garner the same traction bc they wouldnt be a full package in order for people tp be drawn to them? newer groups are only getting younger the more that is being debuted abroad the less interested any older folk are going to be bc its not being catered for their age range and the way they force so much cutesy crap on nearly grown men and women is cringe worthy. they cant act normal and have to act certain ways just so fans stay hooked or the way groups promote shipping and blatant gay crap. it is not for everyone to watch or follow. just like football is mainly aimed for overreactive grumpy middle age men
Yeah. I always wondered how they feel doing that cute stuff on tv. Sometimes you can tell they are embarrassed by it. I don’t see how men over 25 are still doing it. That gáy stuff is weird too because why would a straight man want to do something like that anyway? Like it’s a weird industry.

loginine

Veteran
Infos "leak" mainly via the internet and personal testimonies...they may come in the form of "rumor" or "unverified" infos...But when ex-trainees and former artists "spill the beans," (regardless of the NDAs) the true ugly face of the industry pops up...

Aspiring trainees often join the training with hopes of getting a shot at stardom...As usual, the "promises" are big and glittery...But when the harsh realities of the "trainee/rookie life" become "unbearable..." some do quit voluntarily or are forced to...

Sadly, the "awareness" is not enough to dissuade many from joining the industry...they are willing to "risk it all..." until they become broken and helpless...
Yes. Also, sometimes the parents force them into the industry. A lot of these child stars were pushed by their family to be part of it even though they wanted to do something else.