Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
"NCT's Haechan to take hiatus from activities due to health issues..."

Yeah. Something is up for sure. I don’t think he can come back the same.

t0nsillitis is not a serious illness. It’s quite common. All he would need is some meds and vitamins and he would be fine. It seems to be more of a serious issue they are not telling us.

I need to see his hair when he returns. Do you think he is doing r!tü@ls? I know ppl get sick but it’s weird how it’s going. He has been sick so much.

I think there is possibly more to this.
Interesting dates.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar

t0nsillitis is not a serious illness. It’s quite common. All he would need is some meds and vitamins and he would be fine. It seems to be more of a serious issue they are not telling us.

I need to see his hair when he returns. Do you think he is doing r!tü@ls? I know ppl get sick but it’s weird how it’s going. He has been sick so much.

Interesting dates.
This "illness" is sus...True, tonsilitis is quite common...unless it's a symptom of a more severe ailment...There is something more to what Haechan is going through...I hope and pray he escapes this...

loginine

Veteran
This "illness" is sus...True, tonsilitis is quite common...unless it's a symptom of a more severe ailment...There is something more to what Haechan is going through...I hope and pray he escapes this...
Yes. Something more is happening I think. Also, it seems to be a recurring issue. Obviously, it seems to happen before the tours and after album releases.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes. Something more is happening I think. Also, it seems to be a recurring issue. Obviously, it seems to happen before the tours and after album releases.
Considering the fact that South Korea is a very superstitious country...and that KEnt, particularly KPop is into the occult, there's reason to believe that they do some sort of rituals...

RecievingA

Star
Yeah VCHA And im pretty sure the youngest member is like 14.... _-_

EDIT: Christina and Gina dodged a bullet on A2K (the show where the members were picked out)
Yes she have the Same age of Hyuna ,when she debuted in Wonder Girls ,so creepy
And we remember what Hyuna wore when she was 14. She was already being advertised by the company.

The reason she didn't have to come back until she was 18 and 4minute started was probably because she was always still in demand. Note the heart belt buckle.

301d21a9fb54adb83691191a9543a5c71231025943_full-1438691880.pngmain-qimg-82dc77daae62f8481f682161d676501e-415776671.jpg

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
Something might be up. This guy was sick, his h!atus ended in like one day, he and now got caught sm0king indoors which he admitted too and he’s paying the fines.
It’s weird because other ppl sm0ked indoors and didn’t pay nothing.

I don’t get how him sm0k!ng on video content is possible when these companies have a team of editors. Maybe they are trying to frame or sabotage him.

Other fans are even noticing it too. Like he must not be complying in some way with them.

At this point, I pray for him. He needs to be careful because they can plot on him even more and it could be dangerous. I hope he gets out of this.

Last edited:

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Something might be up. This guy was sick, his h!atus ended in like one day, he and now got caught sm0king indoors which he admitted too and he’s paying the fines.
It’s weird because other ppl sm0ked indoors and didn’t pay nothing.

I don’t get how him sm0k!ng on video content is possible when these companies have a team of editors. Maybe they are trying to frame or sabotage him.

Other fans are even noticing it too. Like he must not be complying in some way with them.

At this point, I pray for him. He needs to be careful because they can plot on him even more and it could be dangerous. I hope he gets out of this.
He had a heart problem and has to take hiatus last year too. I feel that they are trying to plant the seeds to get rid of him. The hospital and health problems didn't work so now they will paint him as a bad boy who smokes. I bet it will elevate into him doing something even more scandalous soon.

That sounds so juvenile but in Korea they want their pop stars to be squeaky clean.

Interesting dates.
this forum has already overused the word ritual and its not even mid january. unless anyones a direct insider who can clarify ur all derranged, go seek help instead of throwing accusations around about nothing that u dont know about

yeah its called kpop idols overworking their vocal chords and ruining them whilst trying to hit high notes

He had a heart problem and has to take hiatus last year too. I feel that they are trying to plant the seeds to get rid of him. The hospital and health problems didn't work so now they will paint him as a bad boy who smokes. I bet it will elevate into him doing something even more scandalous soon.

That sounds so juvenile but in Korea they want their pop stars to be squeaky clean.
the poor guys probs got high blood pressure from overdoing it or being overworked. every other minor thing does not need to be picked at by a buncha nobodies online. idols have so much in their lives to do the least this forum could do is offer condolences or some type of respect for the person but noooooo itsneither rituals or some type of sacrifice blah fucking blah.

loginine

Veteran
this forum has already overused the word ritual and its not even mid january. unless anyones a direct insider who can clarify ur all derranged, go seek help instead of throwing accusations around about nothing that u dont know about
We are not deranged because we look at things from a different angle. This is a forum about speculation and a place to discuss these topics. There are already insiders who came out to speak on the industry, so we already know these things go on behind the scenes.
Maybe this is not the forum for you if you don’t understand we have the right to talk about these topics. If you don’t agree, that’s your choice and opinion.

We are not deranged because we look at things from a different angle. This is a forum about speculation and a place to discuss these topics. There are already insiders who came out to speak on the industry, so we already know these things go on behind the scenes.
Maybe this is not the forum for you if you don’t understand we have the right to talk about these topics. If you don’t agree, that’s your choice and opinion.
its becoming obsessive almost which borders on derranged the way this forum assumes one thing about someone it doesnt even know personally. its almost as bad as those stans that follow idols everywhere but make shit up about whomever for whatever reason. where is the solid evidence then?

loginine

Veteran
its becoming obsessive almost which borders on derranged the way this forum assumes one thing about someone it doesnt even know personally. its almost as bad as those stans that follow idols everywhere but make shit up about whomever for whatever reason. where is the solid evidence then?
There is already solid evidence. Look around. Plenty of information coming out daily. If you think we are crazy, why continue to be part of this forum? If you don’t agree with the opinions in this group, go to places where people don’t have opinions or speculation.

Just because you don’t believe it, doesn’t mean that it isn’t true. You have no proof that this is not true either.

most whistleblowers are either killed or silenced by 0aths. You know this already.

we speculate on the information we have available by the breadcrumbs left to the public (signs and symbols, logic, common sense, spiritual discernment) and by some insiders who know more than us. Plus, any real tea usually comes out at some point.

That’s why this forum exists so that we can freely express our theories based on the information presented. There’s nothing wrong because everyone here understands that this is not to be taken serious.

Last edited:
no shade at all and i'm saying this out of concern but the way some of you worry about specific people looks like borderline parasocial relationship to me, like when you constantly say "pray for him" or "I'm worried for such and such person" like you're speaking about a lost child.
I get having sympathy and being concerned but it's always the same person for some of you so this is why I said "parasocial relationship". I couldn't find the posts of the people I was thinking of so I won't quote, I'm speaking in general anyways.

Like I said it's not the same thing as expressing concern for someone who was thrown in the industry as a kid for instance.

RecievingA

Star
Remember between all the doom and gloom of the Entertainment industries, theres still time for a chuckle.

deo.jpg

Oh and IU may have gotten interest from an International client outside Korea for the first time.

iusss.jpg

IU can speak very good english, but rarely brings it up. Since she has to maintain her image as the Daughter of South Korea.

Last edited: