Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Can you tell me what it means if someone refers to themselves as "photon in a double-slit or photon"?
photon belt = light(light is made of photon particles) belt or quantum(quantum science is not the usual science … no no quantum science is science mixed up with spiritualism/ secret occult knowledge of opening portals and talking to entities from the other side of the portal) light belt

this should hint at what photon means
photon in a double-slit is actually an experiment reveals that:
the photon is double natured which means that it doesn’t only behave as a wave but also as a particle

so i don’t know what they are referring themselves to.. is this another gender identity? ㅠㅠ if they are refering to themselves as photon i'd assume that they are refering to themselves as "light" or "children of light"

Yes if it was T@emin we would be receiving that news from official sources not some rumor on sites like pannchoa and he would be outed way back in January because Koreans take military service very seriously. Koreans crushed T.O.P when he was outed for snorting drugs while serving in military. He had snorted them months before he enlisted but Knetz and Kmedia still suspected him of doing it while serving active duty. It got so bad T.O.P even attempted suicide and fell into a coma for a few days due to the massive hate he received. Knetz even questioned him for that and claimed he was faking his coma. Poor guy's mother was begging them to stop and take her son's situation seriously but no one cared. YG didn't do anything to protect him either it was horrible how badly he was treated and T.O.P still had to complete his military service as social service worker after his trial. I don't even like Big Bang but T.O.P deserved so much better.

It could be Fel1x he looked anorexic in his recent photos and meth is known for causing massive weight loss. It could also be anyone from ncity because while yes they are rich Lucas's scandal about receiving gifts from sponsors was quite similar to this one. Have they been on tour recently??

People on twitter were saying their favourites are so overworked they don't have time for drugs or dates but that's BS. Idols who have hectic schedules are more likely to take drugs because they need something to make them feel on edge and full of energy during live performances.
The busiest idols are the ones most likely to be on drugs or having sex. They need something to keep them up and a human connection. Fans are out of touch and lack compassion or empathy. T0P didn't deserve that. The GP put Sull1, Jjong, Ha4a, and Gd through a lot. Idols are an easy target. The elites give them a socially acceptable scapegoat and it releases pressure that's building up. It's the perfect weapon to disarm angry people. The youth are the most likely to decide enough and start a revolution. Forced conscription, kpop groups, confucianism, and exhaustion from trying to survive makes sure no one has enough energy to fight back.

They're on tour and recently had a comeback. I think the guy is either F3LIX, 10, or someone more obscure. Both of them are popular enough, but haven't been as successful as others in their groups, despite being very talented. They're both amazing dancers.

Last edited:
Can you tell me what it means if someone refers to themselves as "photon in a double-slit or photon"?
photon belt = light(light is made of photon particles) belt or quantum(quantum science is not the usual science … no no quantum science is science mixed up with spiritualism/ secret occult knowledge of opening portals and talking to entities from the other side of the portal) light belt

the photon is double natured which means that it doesn’t only behave as a wave but also as a particle

so i don’t know what they are referring themselves to.. is this another gender identity? ㅠㅠ if they are refering to themselves as photon i'd assume that they are refering to themselves as "light" or "children of light"
This is a little different. Scientists are discovering that some matter doesn't materialize or do anything unless it's being observed. Watching an experiment can change the way the experiment acts. We've heard a watched pot doesn't boil, but what if that were true. That's what this means.

arhur12

Star

I agree with everything else you said but Quantum Mechanics has nothing to do with spiritualism it's a purely scientific field of study.

arhur12

Star
This is a little different. Scientists are discovering that some matter doesn't materialize or do anything unless it's being observed. Watching an experiment can change the way the experiment acts. We've heard a watched pot doesn't boil, but what if that were true. That's what this means.

Yes this is called the schrodinger's cat paradox.

arhur12

Star
The busiest idols are the ones most likely to be on drugs or having sex. They need something to keep them up and a human connection. Fans are out of touch and lack compassion or empathy. T0P didn't deserve that. The GP put Sull1, Jjong, Ha4a, and Gd through a lot. Idols are an easy target. The elites give them a socially acceptable scapegoat and it releases pressure that's building up. It's the perfect weapon to disarm angry people. The youth are the most likely to decide enough and start a revolution. Forced conscription, kpop groups, confucianism, and exhaustion from trying to survive makes sure no one has enough energy to fight back.

They're on tour and recently had a comeback. I think the guy is either F3LIX, 10, or someone more obscure. Both of them are popular enough, but haven't been as successful as others in their groups, despite being very talented. They're both amazing dancers.
10 is not famous in Korea and neither is Felix. When the article said the idol is not popular maybe they were talking about domestic popularity. Most 4th gen boy group members with the surname Lee would qualify then even if they are from a bigger company.

The youth has power to bring change but most younger KPOP fans are too busy in streaming, buying merch, albums and voting for their favs in award shows. I don't have much hope for them when these ratmies managed to trend T@emin's name in the US side of the twitter because of J1n's enlistment. I wasn't sure about it before but after reading that US army veteran's comment who met him in the military in December 2021 I know for sure now that the reason his depression went out of control was because something or someone triggered him on or near J0nghyun's death anniversary. Ratmies are literally weaponising someone's personal trauma for their own agenda. Most idols have an ok time in the military and T@emin was a rare case because not every group has suffered the loss of a bandmate like Sh1nee. Connecting his mental health issues which he had clearly been suffering from before enlisting just to justify exemption or special treatment for their favorites is disgusting.

If BTS go to public service from the get go they won't even have to worry about harassment. B@ekhyun is safe doing his job he wasn't harassed or bullied by anyone his real stans know this it's only ratmies and non-exols who are spreading rumors about him being watched in showers.

GD's situation cannot be compared to them either because GD and his band always had a controversial image. GD was not considered an angel or the savior of the Korean economy by anyone. T.O.P's drug scandal and S3ungr1's trial plus his own animal abuse scandal all happened during GD's military service. The media was in witch hunting mode for YG artists after burning sun happened. BTS on the other hand are portrayed as national heroes. When they go they will receive publicity but my bet is most of it will be good publicity because they have the government on their side. Ratmies and other BG stans should just stop talking about enlistment when it isn't even something concerning their own country. If they want to talk about something they should talk about the high suicide rates among soldiers or the damaging effect forced conscription has on the lives of young men but the only thing most BG stans talk about is "My idol shouldn't serve because they have X number of awards and achievements and so they deserve special treatment" or " My idol should be exempted because the soldiers in army are nasty people who will hurt my precious baby"

arhur12

Star
think again

Spiritual belief systems like tarot, law of attraction, Wicca, astrology etc are all pseudoscience because they have not been proven scientifically. Quantum mechanics has scientific basis all laws and theories are proven through scientific experimentation this is the main difference between these 2. Spiritualism is about blind faith in spiritual powers, while science asks it's students to reject the idea of faith entirely. Both work on two fundamentally different principles.

Last edited:
Come on, do Western artist donate money for the poor or the elderly of their countries? They couldn't care less. Many elderly live in sad conditions in retirement homes.

The only Kpop idol I remember showing something about elders in Korea, is Solar from Mamamoo.
There's quite a few celebrities that spend time or money on the poor and sick in America. We tend to judge someone who doesn't give to charity if they can afford it.