Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
I don’t know if this was discussed but W0ny0ung is in a dating rumor with that old hag GD. They seem to be promoting the brand m!um!u together with y00na. I also think that he is her sponsor, that dude is a total creep and she likes attention so that matches besides that wy and GD were wearing "matching” outfits to the last fashion event.
i read Woohno instead of Woonyoung sorry eh eh

loginine

Veteran
He is a very rich (prostitute) i believe he was born in a 0ccult family. He def knows whats up! With en see tee group that he is in he always does an one-eyed concept pic even for supermmm or the chinese group
Yes. I agree. I saw many pictures he drew on his social media that included occult symbolism inside it. He’s been groomed since he was very young by the h@ndl3rs. He gets the most opportunities out of the group.

Beautiful

Star
She is unable to breathe properly she is so underweight people found out she is eating some diet serum. Can't they provide stomach full food to them now where is human rights in sk

glockconviction

Established
I don’t know if this was discussed but W0ny0ung is in a dating rumor with that old hag GD. They seem to be promoting the brand m!um!u together with y00na. I also think that he is her sponsor, that dude is a total creep and she likes attention so that matches besides that wy and GD were wearing "matching” outfits to the last fashion event.
I really hope not knowing the company he keeps and how he also groomed underage j3nn!3 into a relationship but you can’t expect much from these dudes

glockconviction

Established
He fainted in airport i think it's because of strict diet
i feel like they have him on drugs because he always seems spaced out even more than his other members who are also overworked and starving, like he seems a bit dead behind the eyes reminds me of f3lix a bit. do you think it’s mk? hyb3 must be working overtime with keeping their idols “in line”

She is unable to breathe properly she is so underweight people found out she is eating some diet serum. Can't they provide stomach full food to them now where is human rights in sk
those diet packs are flavored konjac jellies. they are barely more than 10 calories and expand in your stomach to keep you full. its supposed to be a snack, not a meal.
and have said to cause stomach problems when you eat and abundance of them, i remember a girl group member saying she and her member had to go to hospital as trainees, i think it was l3sser@f1m because they both ate too much konjac jelly. a woman has died before from surviving solely off of the konjac form of noodles. its not healthy at all for a 14 year old or a grown woman for that matter, to diet solely off of those. literally child abuse

Last edited:
The heartbreaking story of Nu'est's "sudden" disbandment...just like what happened to GFriend... What else do they have in common...?
H*be...

They remind me of SHINe3. R3n is the maknae and his members doted on him like SHINe3 has with Taem1n. He also wore long hair and female clothing and was very androgynous. A host tried to shame him for doing his make-up in his free time but he stood up for himself. R3n embraced femininity, and was very upfront about being a man. He switched to masculine clothes and hairstyles and it suited him. The group fought hard to get recognition and went on a reality show to get a second chance. They were very talented but their company mismanaged them. N9'est had the potential to be up there with ex0 or btees but the company held them back.

Sin6 graduated with Jk. It made no sense for Gf4iend to disband. They were very popular. Their fandom was surprised by the disbandment. What they did with Gf4iend is what they did with btees. The fans have no idea and cling to the group coming together after military service is finished.

arhur12

Star
She is too young and GD is a creep I hope the rumors are false

e-Enoch

Superstar
They remind me of SHINe3. R3n is the maknae and his members doted on him like SHINe3 has with Taem1n. He also wore long hair and female clothing and was very androgynous. A host tried to shame him for doing his make-up in his free time but he stood up for himself. R3n embraced femininity, and was very upfront about being a man. He switched to masculine clothes and hairstyles and it suited him. The group fought hard to get recognition and went on a reality show to get a second chance. They were very talented but their company mismanaged them. N9'est had the potential to be up there with ex0 or btees but the company held them back.

Sin6 graduated with Jk. It made no sense for Gf4iend to disband. They were very popular. Their fandom was surprised by the disbandment. What they did with Gf4iend is what they did with btees. The fans have no idea and cling to the group coming together after military service is finished.
What happened to Nuv'est and Gfroend was like a more painful, subtle "kill" that was very harshly done to them. They were "almost" clueless of their incoming demise as a group...

arhur12

Star
Whose birthday? I think he knows what's going on.
His song is called birthday but T3n himself is Pisces, so he has a March or February birthday. The concept aesthetic is dark and grunge not bright like you would expect with a name like that. I wonder whose birthday he is celebrating??

minnie82

Superstar
The heartbreaking story of Nu'est's "sudden" disbandment...just like what happened to GFriend... What else do they have in common...?
H*be...

they were under Hybe, so i'm not surprised, i'm kinda worried for the girl group Fromis 9, they were under Hybe, they didn't have a comeback for ages, kinda suspect

e-Enoch

Superstar
they were under Hybe, so i'm not surprised, i'm kinda worried for the girl group Fromis 9, they were under Hybe, they didn't have a comeback for ages, kinda suspect
True. They might "suffer" the same fate...
But actually, getting out of this industry for Gfrond, Nu'zt, and possibly Froms9, could be a "blessing in disguise..."

minnie82

Superstar
True. They might "suffer" the same fate...
But actually, getting out of this industry for Gfrond, Nu'zt, and possibly Froms9, could be a "blessing in disguise..."
yes right, what about the other Hybe boy group ? Trainee A it's their name ? they didn't even promoting them

e-Enoch

Superstar
yes right, what about the other Hybe boy group ? Trainee A it's their name ? they didn't even promoting them
Oh yeah, Trainee A...another "sob story..." These boys are really talented and have a great potential. But looks like they couldn't even "take off." So, yeah...they too, might be "blessed in disguise..." :)

minnie82

Superstar
Oh yeah, Trainee A...another "sob story..." These boys are really talented and have a great potential. But looks like they couldn't even "take off." So, yeah...they too, might be "blessed in disguise..." :)
they're not from Hybe, but i have in mind Clc, don't know why Cube treat them like shit, they deserved better , but they decided to promote more Gidle , that are sell out, from what i see .

e-Enoch

Superstar
they're not from Hybe, but i have in mind Clc, don't know why Cube treat them like shit, they deserved better , but they decided to promote more Gidle , that are sell out, from what i see .
You were right. Trainee A is from BigHit (H*be)...