Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

every time she does the 666 the crowd cheers. creepy
Also it's important to note this is on K 909 (damn they love their 3s, 6s and 9s) that is hosted by bo@'s Supreme witch ass. All of the guests have been showing their hand gestures, fashion with double meanings or even wearing sacrificial colors.

Each episode the guests make sure to cover songs from her back catalog and gush about how much of an inspiration and how important to Asian music she is. That's my girl but let's be honest here. She has been flopping for the last 10 years with no help from these people who look up to her for promotion, features or anything. . What is this praise for?

Like I said before after her brother dies she gets 3 shows, a special live show, a girlgroup to be apart of and a girl group to mentor and produce for. Funny how she gets all of this once Soom@n loses his company and the shareholders are working hard to give his nephew the ax.

If she gets the company it's a wrap for real lol. Safe to say the girls aren't "catholic youth advisors" and having Christian Bible studies on essem grounds anymore.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Also it's important to note this is on K 909 (damn they love their 3s, 6s and 9s) that is hosted by bo@'s Supreme witch ass. All of the guests have been showing their hand gestures, fashion with double meanings or even wearing sacrificial colors.

Each episode the guests make sure to cover songs from her back catalog and gush about how much of an inspiration and how important to Asian music she is. That's my girl but let's be honest here. She has been flopping for the last 10 years with no help from these people who look up to her for promotion, features or anything. . What is this praise for?

Like I said before after her brother dies she gets 3 shows, a special live show, a girlgroup to be apart of and a girl group to mentor and produce for. Funny how she gets all of this once Soom@n loses his company and the shareholders are working hard to give his nephew the ax.

If she gets the company it's a wrap for real lol. Safe to say the girls aren't "catholic youth advisors" and having Christian Bible studies on essem grounds anymore.
who's brother died??

Also about that ķ909 show it seems like it is the new replacement for Sketchbook after the show was ended because of that plagiarism scandal. Maybe I'm looking too deeply into this but the plagiarism has been happening for a while. Why did it suddenly catch up to the host and the network? And it's very convenient that they were so quick to whip up a replacement program and a replacement host who happens to be a pillar of Korean music yet again.

Celestree

Rookie
he is representing shiva the destroyer who is a fallen angel a demonic entity and is also known as sirius you can look that up. "Shiva is the black sun behind the sun. He is the deity that K.G. Jung defined it as Abraxas, "the ever-sucking vortex of emptiness." He is the personification of what Schopenhauer called "will" and Nietzsche called "will to power." He is the deity of life and death rolled into one, life-out-of-death; creation from destruction." it is all demonic!

shiva is literally the equivalent of dionysus.

this is from Wikipedia "Sirius has over 50 other designations and names attached to it.[70] In Geoffrey Chaucer's essay Treatise on the Astrolabe, it bears the name Alhabor and is depicted by a hound's head. This name is widely used on medieval astrolabes from Western Europe.[20] In Sanskrit it is known as Mrgavyadha "deer hunter", or Lubdhaka "hunter". As Mrgavyadha, the star represents Rudra (Shiva).[112][113] The star is referred to as Makarajyoti in Malayalam and has religious significance to the pilgrim center Sabarimala.[114] In Scandinavia, the star has been known as Lokabrenna ("burning done by Loki", or "Loki's torch").[115] In the astrology of the Middle Ages, Sirius was a Behenian fixed star,[116] associated with beryl and juniper." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius

eye of shiva/eye of hours are the same exact thing the third eye which should NOT be touched if you work your chakras you will open yourself up to the enemy. how do you think that snake got at the bottom of your spine? it got there after adam and eve sinned and disobeyed God. and in fact that kundalini spirit (antichrist spirit) people try to awaken is very ancient and demonic and it’s like awakening the enemy and giving him a foot ground in your body in your life.. View attachment 81509S
Oh shut up. You are beginning to sound more and more like an insane and intolerant, bigoted bible thumper, stamping your foot like a petulant child and yelling MY WAY THE ONLY WAY. How DARE you spread misinformation and talk so disrespectfully of another religion - one that happens to be one of the oldest in the world?

By the way, would you like a reminder of the depravity that exists in the bible? You can "own" slaves and beat them. Women are to marry their rapists. Women must be silent and "submit" to men. Are those the words of your "loving" god? Sit your ass down.

Celestree

Rookie
right the celestial pirates (fallen ones) i forgot about that

it is because God gives me revelations when i see things i can discern them thru the Holy Spirit so it is not really my doing but it is God exposing things but i also do my research on things and i get reminded of them and the meaning kind of gets highlighted like i can tell it's really important even if the key thing in a whole mv is just the curtains of a train because that is how it was for yet to come the curtains on the train were one of the most important symbol in the mv including the fallen angel symbolism in the desert (a deserted place where they reside also what the world will turn into a deserted desolate place once God pours His whole judgement on the wicked)

it is a bit late right now i will come back and analyze both videos tomorrow ♡
Idk, it sounds like you're trying to appear as though you're some sort of "chosen one" and that God imparts some secret knowledge to you alone. Isn't "christian mysticism" something that bible purists warn against that christians shouldn't participate in? Are you sure you're getting your channeled messages from God? I see a lot of bigotry from your posts - childish insults against other religions as well as misinformation due to poor understanding of other religious text, and labelling everything "demonic". It doesn't sound like you're getting messages from God but allowing your bigotry to blind you.

Celestree

Rookie
I think they have because they have a lot of symbolism in their videos and pictures. Not sure how high up they are and I don’t know if they signed in blood. They definitely are aware of it.
What happens when you sign in blood? Like is there some sort of binding power once you sign? How is this done?

Celestree

Rookie
this is what they promote the most in these industries: break the rules, do what you want, live like you want, yolo, do things behind your parents' back, be reckless and don't be a "boomer" etc
whether they want you to look down upon obeying the gvt's laws or your family's (good) advices to you, it's all the same, it's all about rebelling and becoming free
(I'm speaking abt some of the songs' lyrics)
I disagree with this to an extent - they literally mention "lies, repression etc." being enforced by a totalitarian government which is what they are rising up against. The government doesn't always have peoples' best interests at heart. We see it happening everywhere.

2thest4rs

Rookie
he's from Hybe, not surprised about the symbolysms in the video , plus he's dressed like Jk in his latest photobook :

Really starting to get annoyed by the feminization of men in kpop. I remember when Wonho was the first man to wear a crop top in kpop, now it seems to be the standard.

+ They are all Taemin wannabes, no originality (what's the point of debuting solo).

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Oh shut up. You are beginning to sound more and more like an insane and intolerant, bigoted bible thumper, stamping your foot like a petulant child and yelling MY WAY THE ONLY WAY. How DARE you spread misinformation and talk so disrespectfully of another religion - one that happens to be one of the oldest in the world?

By the way, would you like a reminder of the depravity that exists in the bible? You can "own" slaves and beat them. Women are to marry their rapists. Women must be silent and "submit" to men. Are those the words of your "loving" god? Sit your ass down.
I disagree with this to an extent - they literally mention "lies, repression etc." being enforced by a totalitarian government which is what they are rising up against. The government doesn't always have peoples' best interests at heart. We see it happening everywhere.
i recommend you and @daughter of the most high take these to the dms and contact each other there just so the thread can stay on topic

ivyboss

Rookie
The thread is on topic. I was pointing out the flaws and bigotry in what she's saying. So no, this does not go to the dms, this stays here. If her original comment stays here, so does the criticism of it.
I’d like to inform you that absolutely no one is waiting for a discussion going back and forth related or unrelated to the topic . Please just give information and comment on others and furthermore stay nice please. ;)