Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Yes, they are under Hyb3 and knetz in the comments were also saying how it's strange that hyb3 and YG idols have so many dating scandals in recent time. My opinion is that the L33 idol could be from YG or Hyb3 and now they are using another dating scandal to distract the public. They used VxJenn1eXGD love triangle to distract public from S3ungr1's trial. This guy Chanhy00k released his solo album 2-3 days ago so this dating scandal could be to give him publicity. YG had many drug scandals in the past, so my bet is the L33 guy is from YG. 5m has many L33s but their idols never had a drug abuse scandal because I heard they check their idols and staff for drugs.
Do they give their idols legal drugs and check for illegal? They work their artists very hard, and there's no way they can perform on a starvation diet, no sleep, and working constantly.

arhur12

Star
Do they give their idols legal drugs and check for illegal? They work their artists very hard, and there's no way they can perform on a starvation diet, no sleep, and working constantly.
I heard this 'mythology' about L5M apparently being a model celebrity during his youth who was well-respected due to his scandal free image and this being the reason why 5m is strict about self-management with his idols from 5m stans. The only drug scandal they had so far is Bo@'s scandal last year where she was caught illegally importing Zolpidem a prescription drug from Japan because she could not sleep. Y00chun a former TVXQ member was caught snorting meth in 2019 but that was years after he left 5m. When it comes to scandals money laundering is what 5m cares about.

arhur12

Star
He is very talented. Most idols can dance with choreography, and some are very good at imitating a style. He's able to do freestyle and his dancing is instantly recognizable. Before enlisting, he was on a few shows with male idols falling over themselves and fanboying over him. Taem1n's said in the past that he hates when other idols think he was successful because of luck. He gave up everything to get where he's at.
I sure do hope he is not the 'L33' from that blind item. I have been counting him out of the possible contenders for now because the idea of him somehow managing to snort meth and subsequently date 2 people while in military service without the military even finding it out is too unrealistic and kind of funny to me. The L33 from blind item is probably someone from 4th gen or someone from a big agency who is only popular for being from a big agency because the sum of 100 million won is too little for well-established idols most of whom live in houses worth billions of won.

OrinaCano

Established
Yes Sh1nee were the ones who started that trend.
There is a solar eclipse on 25 of this month maybe they are planning something for that.
Yeah, SHINee members were the ones who started that trend and probably.

But I thought the solar eclipse is on 24th, on the day of Diwali festival and the next month is lunar eclipse on 8th November.

The year 2022 was significant in terms of astronomical events as there were two solar eclipses and two lunar eclipses this year.

arhur12

Star
Yeah, SHINee members were the ones who started that trend and probably.

But I thought the solar eclipse is on 24th, on the day of Diwali festival and the next month is lunar eclipse on 8th November.

The year 2022 was significant in terms of astronomical events as there were two solar eclipses and two lunar eclipses this year.
That's probably because of the time difference. Where I live it will be 25 already when the eclipse starts.

glockconviction

Established
I sure do hope he is not the 'L33' from that blind item. I have been counting him out of the possible contenders for now because the idea of him somehow managing to snort meth and subsequently date 2 people while in military service without the military even finding it out is too unrealistic and kind of funny to me. The L33 from blind item is probably someone from 4th gen or someone from a big agency who is only popular for being from a big agency because the sum of 100 million won is too little for well-established idols most of whom live in houses worth billions of won.
people have been saying it’s f3lix from strakdz because his last name is l33 and there’s been sponsor rumors about him for a while

I heard this 'mythology' about L5M apparently being a model celebrity during his youth who was well-respected due to his scandal free image and this being the reason why 5m is strict about self-management with his idols from 5m stans. The only drug scandal they had so far is Bo@'s scandal last year where she was caught illegally importing Zolpidem a prescription drug from Japan because she could not sleep. Y00chun a former TVXQ member was caught snorting meth in 2019 but that was years after he left 5m. When it comes to scandals money laundering is what 5m cares about.
He expects his idols to live above board but makes money on the side, and let's them do services. Smart, because most criminal enterprises are brought down by drugs or sexual escapades. To implicate him for services or money laundering would require the person who tells to tell on themselves too. How else would they know that? Most companies are selling their idols are money and promos. Telling on him would take everyone down.

Soldiers were able to make a map of Gd's body and invade every inch of privacy Taem1n had. I doubt he could date and be snorting drugs without anyone seeing it. He spent years cultivating his public mask and the military ripped it off in weeks. No one deserves that. I think it's F3lix or a member of ncity. 10 is also a L33 and likely to be gay. One of the few idols I like, so hope it's not him.

arhur12

Star
Soldiers were able to make a map of Gd's body and invade every inch of privacy Taem1n had. I doubt he could date and be snorting drugs without anyone seeing it. He spent years cultivating his public mask and the military ripped it off in weeks. No one deserves that. I think it's F3lix or a member of ncity. 10 is also a L33 and likely to be gay. One of the few idols I like, so hope it's not him.
Yes if it was T@emin we would be receiving that news from official sources not some rumor on sites like pannchoa and he would be outed way back in January because Koreans take military service very seriously. Koreans crushed T.O.P when he was outed for snorting drugs while serving in military. He had snorted them months before he enlisted but Knetz and Kmedia still suspected him of doing it while serving active duty. It got so bad T.O.P even attempted suicide and fell into a coma for a few days due to the massive hate he received. Knetz even questioned him for that and claimed he was faking his coma. Poor guy's mother was begging them to stop and take her son's situation seriously but no one cared. YG didn't do anything to protect him either it was horrible how badly he was treated and T.O.P still had to complete his military service as social service worker after his trial. I don't even like Big Bang but T.O.P deserved so much better.

It could be Fel1x he looked anorexic in his recent photos and meth is known for causing massive weight loss. It could also be anyone from ncity because while yes they are rich Lucas's scandal about receiving gifts from sponsors was quite similar to this one. Have they been on tour recently??

People on twitter were saying their favourites are so overworked they don't have time for drugs or dates but that's BS. Idols who have hectic schedules are more likely to take drugs because they need something to make them feel on edge and full of energy during live performances.

Last edited:
Is rush is new favourite word for satanists this mv name is hush rush
And some one Arya star also did a song name rush
it’s predictive programming

crush rush a rush that crushes which screams an asteroid. (a rushing asteroid/meteor) but it has more layers
crush:
- trample on (when we have trample on it is always about war and the boots of the soldiers trampling on the ground)
- destroy
- flatten (carpet bombing)
- smash
- break
you get the idea

next we have rush
- time rushing (there is no time)
- hurrying up (speeding up things because much is to fall upon the earth)
- running/dashing (another reason for the run theme as well oh and it’s connected to greek mythology and connected to centaurs (like the new covid strain they are just so predictable) and the battle of the wedding of pirithous(name meaning “to run around”) it’s a cosmic event and i have been seeing it way too much recently. but it is also nephilim wanting to sleep with human women because this is what happened at that wedding when intoxicated half men half horses (centaurs) tried to kidnap women and sleep with them
- speed up (time acceleration) there is no more time left so events will begin to overlap to the point where people will be unable to breathe
- gallop (the horseman of the apocalypse 1 is here 3 more to go and we can feel them theu the economic crisis creeping the new and old diseases popping up and the war oh yes and nazism and all other isms showing its head slowly. (you know how during the pandemic people were being called fascists? this is done for a reason it was a hint for whats to come. nazism is going to be part of what the beast system will be based on.)

i found out what cars mean. sofia talked about it in her video here. i already timestamped the part so you can click play to hear, but she said that cars represent the "hosts" (host - our physical body) that carries the monarch programming. ill briefly summarize below

whenever they're dancing around the cars or getting inside a car they are guiding you deeper inside the monarch mind programming of the mv as well as inside your own mind. that's why in the stray k1ds thunderous mv she exposes, the cars are outside the temple. the temple represents our subconscious mind they are building and molding while the cars represents our physical bodies. our subconscious mind is represented as a temple because a demon will reside in there, like sitting on the temple throne.

so while we are in a dream state when watching the mv and not knowing what the fuck is going as scenes transition, we are psychologically and spiritually "inside our own head" and its shown in the mv by cars in front of the temple. the members around the cars in that scene are the demons that are accompanying us there, unlocking doors in our subconscious mind as each scene transitions. each switch in transition in the mv makes us take in more demons "willingly"( since we decided to watch the mv in the first place) and bombards us symbols, shapes, numbers, the dance, the music, etc. thus building more maps in our mind, molding it, and creating more "thrones" for demons to sit in. its very scary once you realize how spiritually dark these music videos are.
that’s absolutely true but there is way more to it.
the thing is that
the technology you see is ancient it is nothing new really. it is actually called hybrid techno witchcraft (cars, phones, tvs just to name a few but its technology in general)
also when you see in music videos people doing drifts and going in circles with their cars they are drawing a ritual circle and are doing witchcraft right there in the open.

there are layers to everything that is why one person will speak about one of the layers and another of another layer as the Lord reveals and leads. the information is A LOT and i’m not speaking of researching the information yourself i’m speaking about the information which gets downloaded into you while you are watching a music video and praying for wisdom and revelation so you can expose it with the help of the Holy Spirit and rescue people out of that black muddy puddle they have gotten themselves into.

the information that floods in is a lot and it’s about what this means what that means why is this object put here and not there THE SMALLEST DETAIL HAS A MEANING. why is the chandelier on the floor and not hanging on the ceiling what does it mean when it’s on the ceiling and when it’s on the floor.. why is she wearing this type of makeup emphasizing her eye with crystals or whatever.. why she has pearls put on her skin what is this Lord what is the meaning of this.. and the Lord told me that pearls on a persons skin are symbolic to:
first
boils
second
looking human but also having features(pearls glued to their skin) of something inhuman and represent a fallen entity.. when it’s pearls its often connected to the marine kingdom you know mermaids wata mami sirens water spirits this type of fallen entity
the information is just a lot