Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
No. The person made a bigoted, disrespectful comment about another religion HERE. So the criticism of that comment will go here too.
Girl! I have been an active member of religious discussion threads in the past you aren't going to convince someone on these forums of anything. I have fought endlessly with stubborn members who were spreading misinformation about my religion (I am a Muslim) and it never went anywhere. No matter how many arguments you present.
Crush "crushed" the heart of some fans... because he exhibited a racist behavior?

And JH supports him. Armchairs are rn trying to cover up for JH who liked his lame apologetic post.

Celestree

Rookie
Girl! I have been an active member of religious discussion threads in the past you aren't going to convince someone on these forums of anything. I have fought endlessly with stubborn members who were spreading misinformation about my religion (I am a Muslim) and it never went anywhere. No matter how many arguments you

And JH supports him. Armchairs are rn trying to cover up for JH who liked his lame apologetic post.
Okay that's fine. I get that some people will never change their views. Whatever. But I do know there are those who WILL take the correct information and view the issue objectively. I'd rather put the correct info out there so at least there is a chance that non-bigoted people will have access to the right information.

arhur12

Star
Okay that's fine. I get that some people will never change their views. Whatever. But I do know there are those who WILL take the correct information and view the issue objectively. I'd rather put the correct info out there so at least there is a chance that non-bigoted people will have access to the right information.
Good you can try but don't take it too seriously. Religiously discussions can become nasty pretty quickly on VC. I had to stop posting on religious discussion threads because I started to get harassed by some troll members and it was affecting my mental health.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Girl! I have been an active member of religious discussion threads in the past you aren't going to convince someone on these forums of anything. I have fought endlessly with stubborn members who were spreading misinformation about my religion (I am a Muslim) and it never went anywhere. No matter how many arguments you

Lol...the armchairs still don't realize that there's such a thing as "guilt by association..." Either they're "naively st*pid" or "st*pidly naive..." Haha!

Girl! I have been an active member of religious discussion threads in the past you aren't going to convince someone on these forums of anything. I have fought endlessly with stubborn members who were spreading misinformation about my religion (I am a Muslim) and it never went anywhere. No matter how many arguments you present.

Same I don't try to convince anyone of the humanity of Blacks, Jews, LGBT people, or explain basic human decency and empathy anymore. People want to be prejudiced and use others as scapegoats. I wouldn't take it seriously if it weren't for the laws being passed to hurt others.

army are so brainswashed to understand things if they're good or not
It's hard to stay a kpop fan unless you suspend your disbelief, critical thinking skills, and common sense. A lot of fans act like kids, getting over emotional and willing to believe anything if the company or idol say that's the truth. What if a criminal got off for robbing a bank, using some of these tactics? Your honor, I wasn't robbing the bank. My money was in there, and I was giving money to other people too.

It's not healthy for fans, the victims, idols, or the public. Some idols are menaces, running people over or hitting them. The oppologists will be there in a few, caterwauling that obbar Crush doesn't know any better. If you're going to steal from another culture, have the common decency to shake the hands of fans from that culture. Bacon did something similar. One of the Chinese members of ex0 touched his hands and he snatched it back, wiping it off and looking at them in disgust.

PrincessPunch

Veteran

PrincessPunch

Veteran
i dont really know if this was for sure "racist behavior" because i never followed this guy and couldn't care less about these sellout celebrities but if it was for sure racist behavior why are people acting so suprised lmao. koreans are well known for being hella racist af and to think that these celebrities are an exception is just dumb.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Fans wonder why BTS’s J-hope liked Crush’s apology

Did he like it by mistake?

im curious what are your thoughts on this whole situation? did you think it was racist? i mean no doubt koreans are known for being racist but im on the fence with this one because looking at some other videos he refused to touch the hands of other people, not just that black girl... and as a black person i will admit there is an unhealthy amount of victim mentality in our community, and it's victim mentality x1000000 on twitter with the "woke" mob where they like to exaggerate everything, throw the words racist left and right, and spin people's words and actions around without really listening, viewing things objectively, and seeing both sides of the story. people are so casual to call anyone anything these days. but ive also heard some say crush profits from appropiating african-american culture and style so if his action was rooted from racism than thats pretty embarrasing and disgusting for him.

e-Enoch

Superstar
im curious what are your thoughts on this whole situation? did you think it was racist? i mean no doubt koreans are known for being racist but im on the fence with this one because looking at some other videos he refused to touch the hands of other people, not just that black girl... and as a black person i will admit there is an unhealthy amount of victim mentality in our community, and it's victim mentality x1000000 on twitter with the "woke" mob where they like to exaggerate everything, throw the words racist left and right, and spin people's words and actions around without really listening, viewing things objectively, and seeing both sides of the story. people are so casual to call anyone anything these days. but ive also heard some say crush profits from appropiating african-american culture and style so if his action was rooted from racism than thats pretty embarrasing and disgusting for him.
I think "racism" is a deeply-rooted, deep-seated emotional response to anything, and possibly everything...on both sides...for the so-called "offender" and "offended."

Meanings are in people...so, no matter how we humans try to analyse our actions and situations...we would still believe that what we feel is valid...

In this case, these fans feel the "offense" is real ...and Crush reacts in a "defensive" mode...quite expectedly... even Jhope's response of "liking" Crush's "apology" is quite natural in the human scheme of things... "Hating" him for doing this just doesn't help...

I agree that feelings of "victimhood" are often exaggerated...the same way with "bigotry..." They are two sides of the same "useless coin..."

Taking sides in this whole situation, in my opinion, would fuel more emotions... Both sides would just expectedly "defend" their individual territories...

I must say, though, that SK is practically a "utilitarian" society... So, like other KPop artists, Crush has been gainfully utilizing the Black-inspired cultural/musical genre...

Anyhow...

How can two walk together unless they agree? That can only happen when the "spirit of forgiveness" prevails... Forgiveness is the "fuel" that keeps relationships run...or "walk" (in the same direction)... for that matter...

Last edited:

2thest4rs

Rookie
Oh shut up. You are beginning to sound more and more like an insane and intolerant, bigoted bible thumper, stamping your foot like a petulant child and yelling MY WAY THE ONLY WAY. How DARE you spread misinformation and talk so disrespectfully of another religion - one that happens to be one of the oldest in the world?

By the way, would you like a reminder of the depravity that exists in the bible? You can "own" slaves and beat them. Women are to marry their rapists. Women must be silent and "submit" to men. Are those the words of your "loving" god? Sit your ass down.
Um... A few things.
Just because a religion is older doesn't mean it's true but Christianity is based in Judaism and Judaism is one of the oldest.

Why are you on this forum that exposes SATANism in kpop? Something that Christians do is expose evil.

All those claims about the bible are false. Christians dedicate their lives to studying the bible, you're not gunna understand it by cherry picking verses and taking them out of context.

Berrywon88

Star
These were my thoughts. Judging just by that short clip I can't just assume he was being racist because he skipped over some girls in the audience, it happens. Not everything is about race. However, this guy has been openly racist before. cadiz posted about it on the bts thread.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
These were my thoughts. Judging just by that short clip I can't just assume he was being racist because he skipped over some girls in the audience, it happens. Not everything is about race.
thank you!!! the victim mentality in the black community is honestly getting ridiculous. kpop twt stans seriously need to go outside and touch grass. and you're getting mad a person from a country where the people are WELL KNOWN for being racist and ignorant as hell. so don't act surprised when a celebrity is one. that country does not care at all no matter how progressive the rest of the world gets. they'll still be living like its the 20th century circa segregation era ass kissing white people for a check.

However, this guy has been openly racist before. cadiz posted about it on the bts thread.
lol why am i not suprised. i was actually considering looking up "crush racist" on google knowing i would certainly find shit but didn't cause again like i said i could care less about these dumb celebrities anyways and it wouldn't be worth it cause that country can't even bother to incorporate their own culture in their shitty ass music and have to copy from others. but let me guess was it blackface? i know koreans hold that practice near and dear to their heart
EgS80f4XgAAnpea.jpg

and we got mr. j-horse boldly liking the apology lmao. understandable though since both of them profit from appropriating african-american hip hop culture. i still remember those ugly ass struggle dreads he did looking like they were made with cooking oil when he ruined that chicken noodle soup song. a song literally no one asked for but had to ruin. what a joke

EFb3qpeWwAAnSfX (1).jpg

Last edited: