Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Spiritual belief systems like tarot, law of attraction, Wicca, astrology etc are all pseudoscience because they have not been proven scientifically. Quantum mechanics has scientific basis all laws and theories are proven through scientific experimentation this is the main difference between these 2. Spiritualism is about blind faith in spiritual powers, while science asks it's students to reject the idea of faith entirely. Both work on two fundamentally different principles.
Scientists used to look down on Quantum physics but the last decade has been full of phenomenal discoveries. A lot of the stuff we know as fact was once explained by religion or superstition.

e-Enoch

Superstar
think again

Spiritual belief systems like tarot, law of attraction, Wicca, astrology etc are all pseudoscience because they have not been proven scientifically. Quantum mechanics has scientific basis all laws and theories are proven through scientific experimentation this is the main difference between these 2. Spiritualism is about blind faith in spiritual powers, while science asks it's students to reject the idea of faith entirely. Both work on two fundamentally different principles.
At the core of scientism...and the sub-atomic/quantum levels ...quantum physics/quantum mechanics actually serve as built-in backdoors to the metaphysical and mystical...

arhur12

Star
At the core of scientism...and the sub-atomic/quantum levels ...quantum physics/quantum mechanics actually serve as built-in backdoors to the metaphysical and mystical...

I am not talking about that at all though. All I am saying is that both Quantum physics and spiritualism stand on 2 different fundamental beliefs. Spiritualists believe in other dimensions, spirits, portals etc even if they have no proof that these things exist. A Quantum physicist meanwhile would not believe in the existence of any such thing without scientific evidence to prove otherwise. It's the age old faith vs reason battle.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I am not talking about that at all though. All I am saying is that both Quantum physics and spiritualism stand on 2 different fundamental beliefs. Spiritualists believe in other dimensions, spirits, portals etc even if they have no proof that these things exist. A Quantum physicist meanwhile would not believe in the existence of any such thing without scientific evidence to prove otherwise. It's the age old faith vs reason battle.
Quatum physicists would not "normally" directly refer to the quantum/sub-atomic particles as "spiritual." But there has been serious "discussions" on the matter...CERN's Large Hadron Collider in Geneva, Switzerland and its quest for Higgs-Boson or "God Particle" has been primarily motivated by something "spiritual"... though they refrain from using the term...Curiously enough, their opening ceremonies for the portal prominently featured the statue of Shiva...with the personnel, researchers, and performers dancing in ritualistic fashion...

OrinaCano

Established
photon belt = light(light is made of photon particles) belt or quantum(quantum science is not the usual science … no no quantum science is science mixed up with spiritualism/ secret occult knowledge of opening portals and talking to entities from the other side of the portal) light belt

this should hint at what photon means
photon in a double-slit is actually an experiment reveals that:
the photon is double natured which means that it doesn’t only behave as a wave but also as a particle

so i don’t know what they are referring themselves to.. is this another gender identity? ㅠㅠ if they are refering to themselves as photon i'd assume that they are refering to themselves as "light" or "children of light"
Thank you so much for your reply.

Photon means duality, so it could mean dual nature or dual personality. I guess that when someone refers to themselves as "photon", they mean dual nature or dual personality because photon in a double slit shows dual nature. Just like everyone in this world having dual nature/personality. One they show to this outside world and one when nobody is watching them.

The experiment demonstrates how as a photon passes through a double slit, it creates an interference pattern. Meaning, the photon, which is the basic unit of light, can exhibit the characteristics of both waves and particles.

OrinaCano

Established
This is a little different. Scientists are discovering that some matter doesn't materialize or do anything unless it's being observed. Watching an experiment can change the way the experiment acts. We've heard a watched pot doesn't boil, but what if that were true. That's what this means.

I was talking about "humans", who refer to themselves as photons. Because she was talking about the "astronaut symbolism and light". That's why I asked her about it. Because I wanted to know if it also meant to satanism, occult knowledge, symbolism and portals, that's all.

I was talking about "humans", who refer to themselves as photons. Because she was talking about the "astronaut symbolism and light". That's why I asked her about it. Because I wanted to know if it also meant to satanism, occult knowledge, symbolism and portals, that's all.
Ok I understand why you asked now. Well they move at the speed of light, and there's many songs about that.

arhur12

Star
I've been thinking about this all day. The thing that messes with me, is if we're sleeping and no one's observing us, what happens to us?
This is a personal opinion of mine, but I think nothing would happen to us because as we religious people believe even if no human being or physical creature in this world is observing us, we still have God who is observing us and the entire world from up above all the time.

arhur12

Star
Quatum physicists would not "normally" directly refer to the quantum/sub-atomic particles as "spiritual." But there has been serious "discussions" on the matter...CERN's Large Hadron Collider in Geneva, Switzerland and its quest for Higgs-Boson or "God Particle" has been primarily motivated by something "spiritual"... though they refrain from using the term...Curiously enough, their opening ceremonies for the portal prominently featured the statue of Shiva...with the personnel, researchers, and performers dancing in ritualistic fashion...

Those who are at the top among scientists may have belief in occult and spiritualist practices, but as far as normal scientists are concerned none of them would ever connect Quantum mechanics with Spiritualism.

OrinaCano

Established
Ok I understand why you asked now. Well they move at the speed of light, and there's many songs about that.
Not only them, we all move at the speed of light.

Photons are fundamental subatomic particles that carry the electromagnetic force—or, in simple words, they are light particles (and much more). Photon is also the "quantum" or fundamental unit of electromagnetic radiation.

We are all surrounded by photons: the light coming from TV, mobile and laptop screens is made up of photons, in X-rays, doctors see bones that are made up of photons, the radio in the car gets its signal from photons. And a fridge on magnets uses photons to hold itself.

They refer to themselves as photons because like all other subatomic particles, photons exhibit wave-particle duality, meaning that sometimes they behave as tiny particles and sometimes they act as waves. Photons are massless, allowing them to travel at the speed of light (opens in new tab) in a vacuum (299,792,458 meters per second) and can travel an infinite distance.

That's why they refers to themselves as "photon in a double-slit".

OrinaCano

Established
This is a personal opinion of mine, but I think nothing would happen to us because as we religious people believe even if no human being or physical creature in this world is observing us, we still have God who is observing us and the entire world from up above all the time.
Absolutely, only GOD can observe us and the whole world from above at all times, no other human beings and creatures can observe us all the time.

Thank you! That's very reassuring.

Not only them, we all move at the speed of light.

Photons are fundamental subatomic particles that carry the electromagnetic force—or, in simple words, they are light particles (and much more). Photon is also the "quantum" or fundamental unit of electromagnetic radiation.

We are all surrounded by photons: the light coming from TV, mobile and laptop screens is made up of photons, in X-rays, doctors see bones that are made up of photons, the radio in the car gets its signal from photons. And a fridge on magnets uses photons to hold itself.

They refer to themselves as photons because like all other subatomic particles, photons exhibit wave-particle duality, meaning that sometimes they behave as tiny particles and sometimes they act as waves. Photons are massless, allowing them to travel at the speed of light (opens in new tab) in a vacuum (299,792,4k58 meters per second) and can travel an infinite distance.

That's why they refers to themselves as "photon in a double-slit".
Thank you that makes sense!

loginine

Veteran
They are planning something for Halloween. And I had read a few days ago on some fan pages that SM's Halloween party (SMTOWN Wonderland) will took place in the end of this month.

Anyway, the SM's Halloween party takes place every year at the end of October only.
Yeah. They are gonna live stream it too. The solar eclipse and all that are preparing for something in the works.

loginine

Veteran
He is releasing a new song on 26th October named birthday, but it is strange because he was not born in October. I mean 10
I found something interesting about 10 birthday song. It does align with gematria.
10/26/22 = 58 (birthday release date)
02/27 = 10’s real birthday (58th day of the year)
Secret society = 58

plus All the one eyed symbolism in the promo pictures. He definitely knows what’s happening

ivyboss

Established
I found something interesting about 10 birthday song. It does align with gematria.
10/26/22 = 58 (birthday release date)
02/27 = 10’s real birthday (58th day of the year)
Secret society = 58

plus All the one eyed symbolism in the promo pictures. He definitely knows what’s happening
He is a very rich (prostitute) i believe he was born in a 0ccult family. He def knows whats up! With en see tee group that he is in he always does an one-eyed concept pic even for supermmm or the chinese group

ivyboss

Established
I don’t know if this was discussed but W0ny0ung is in a dating rumor with that old hag GD. They seem to be promoting the brand m!um!u together with y00na. I also think that he is her sponsor, that dude is a total creep and she likes attention so that matches besides that wy and GD were wearing "matching” outfits to the last fashion event.