Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

ivyboss

Rookie

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Hi everyone,
A new show called street man fighter started not to long ago. I was very suspicious about this particular person his dance from ssaebbing went viral too many idols danced too it and he shows horns in the video below after a few seconds also in a swirling motion:
Are these contestants sell outs too??
yeah most likely are. the girls from street woman fighter or whatever that show was called would through up 666 and other symbols in their choreography and ig photos too

e-Enoch

Superstar
s0mi calling her dad hot wtf... the temperature emoji just makes the whole thing even weirder as well
View attachment 81435
What kind of "incestuous expression" is this!? This is sick!

Now imagine if her dad also calls her "hot"... yikes!

How humanity has degraded into animalistic expressions... signals a sad regression of "civilization..."

sadface

Rookie
unrelated but 24th september 2022 9.24.2022 in the gregorian calendar is 9.11.2022 11th September in the julian calendar. there was a lot of predictive programming for a second 9/11 but also 7/11 which is the exact same thing since septem means 7 and was the 7th out of the 10 months on the ancient roman calendar. that netflix program from 24th on I watched the ad video of it and they were acting as if something big was about to happen i got weird feeling after watching this as in STAY ALERT feeling... last night my mom played the news channel for some time and the person reading the news said September 24th out of the blue when it was September 21st i found it very weird
I would recommend staying indoors on the 24-25. Too much energy is being expended on those two dates.

What kind of "incestuous expression" is this!? This is sick!

Now imagine if her dad also calls her "hot"... yikes!

How humanity has degraded into animalistic expressions... signals a sad regression of "civilization..."
Her dad compared her and her little sister. He said the younger sister is more talented. What kind of toxic family does that? That ruins sibling relationships.

She has a very strange relationship with her dad. He would touch her innapropiately and has even slapped her butt on camera before. He's also a psycho stage parent who manipulates her and compares her to her little sister saying she has more talent than her.

Most stage and wasian parents are weird. Don't know why, but it's what I've seen.

arhur12

Star
She has a very strange relationship with her dad. He would touch her innapropiately and has even slapped her butt on camera before. He's also a psycho stage parent who manipulates her and compares her to her little sister saying she has more talent than her.

Is her dad her biological father or just a fake parent?? some of these idols could be living with fake parents. Bo@ lived with fake parents when she was in Japan initially to promote as a soloist.

sadface

Rookie
It appears that there is "something dysfunctional" in their family relationship...
Any parent who allows their child to be in the industry is dysfunctional especially if the parent used to be in the industry like her dad was. Her mom is weird as well. I feel so bad for her little sister since she's only 13 and they're most likely planning for her to be in the industry as well