Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
I think these girls sold out to get their last comeback to do so well. Before that album came out their sales weren’t good then all of a sudden came out with that tomboy song after the company set s00jin up to get kicked from the group. now they’re doing beta sex kitten symbolism it’s so apparent
maybe that member refused to do services , that's why she was kicked out

e-Enoch

Superstar
I had the spirit of death and suicide for years then I gave my life to Christ and He took it away. No amount of earthly things can ever fill the void that the love of Jesus can give you.
Amen and amen! Maranatha! The Lord is coming again!

John 14:6
New International Version

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
This person has received a car from this sponsor according to the rumor is there any idol who recently bought a car? I heard rumors about l33 H@echan getting a Porsche but knetz are saying this person is not a popular member of his group but he could be considered popular because he is from a big agency while H@echan is one of the more popular members from what I know.
yes. I also heard the rumor about l33 h@ech@n buying a p0rsche. It was his brother flexing it in the photo. He also lost a lot of weight suddenly. I’m not saying it’s him because I don’t know. I wonder if that drug causes rapid weight loss. He also had a huge personality change and he either under mk or he taking some drugs. If it’s him I wouldn’t be surprised because he is very popular.

I also thought of l33 t@3y0ng but he doesn’t have a drivers license so it’s not him.
they say that "lee" is dating an actor, but i've heard rumors that h@echan is dating a member from 1tzy so not too sure if it's him...

arhur12

Star
he is dating an actress g6young
remember he purchased a big house
People were speculating he has a sponsor
When did he buy that house? they said the relationship has been going on for over a year so we have to look for idols who bought expensive things within the time span of 1 year.

Last edited: