Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
male idol named “lee” about to be exposed for sponsored relationship…who could it be???
View attachment 81880
This person has received a car from this sponsor according to the rumor is there any idol who recently bought a car? I heard rumors about l33 H@echan getting a Porsche but knetz are saying this person is not a popular member of his group but he could be considered popular because he is from a big agency while H@echan is one of the more popular members from what I know.

loginine

Veteran
This person has received a car from this sponsor according to the rumor is there any idol who recently bought a car? I heard rumors about l33 H@echan getting a Porsche but knetz are saying this person is not a popular member of his group but he could be considered popular because he is from a big agency while H@echan is one of the more popular members from what I know.
yes. I also heard the rumor about l33 h@ech@n buying a p0rsche. It was his brother flexing it in the photo. He also lost a lot of weight suddenly. I’m not saying it’s him because I don’t know. I wonder if that drug causes rapid weight loss. He also had a huge personality change and he either under mk or he taking some drugs. If it’s him I wouldn’t be surprised because he is very popular.

I also thought of l33 t@3y0ng but he doesn’t have a drivers license so it’s not him.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
yes. I also heard the rumor about l33 h@ech@n buying a p0rsche. It was his brother flexing it in the photo. He also lost a lot of weight suddenly. I’m not saying it’s him because I don’t know. I wonder if that drug causes rapid weight loss. He also had a huge personality change and he either under mk or he taking some drugs. If it’s him I wouldn’t be surprised because he is very popular.

I also thought of l33 t@3y0ng but he doesn’t have a drivers license so it’s not him.
What do you mean by change in personality?? I thought of J3no as well who is another L33 he started to receive brand sponsorships recently and he is one of the lesser-known members so it could be him as well. 5m has a lot of idols with surname l33 just N*t alone have like 5-6 L33s. Suju have L33tuk and L33 Dongha3, but Suju members seem too old for sponsorships now so ig not them. Lastly, Sh1nee have L33 J1nki and L33 T@emin but T@emin has been in military for 1.5 years now and they said this relationship is only a year old so we can rule him out. 0new on the other hand is again too old for sponsors but he did have a pretty severe alcoholism problem so who knows if he takes drugs as well.

It could be someone from skz or m0nstax as well both groups have had controversies in the past. Big company does not necessarily have to be a company among big4 it could be a mid-sized company like starship, fnc, Cube etc. I saw someone say it could be a member of golden child they are from Wool1m a subsidiary of 5m.

2thest4rs

Established
It could be someone from skz or m0nstax as well both groups have had controversies in the past. Big company does not necessarily have to be a company among big4 it could be a mid-sized company like starship, fnc, Cube etc. I saw someone say it could be a member of golden child they are from Wool1m a subsidiary of 5m.
I doubt it's anyone from M0nstaX. They've done a good job at being lowkey and don't show much symbolism. The 3 Lee's from MX are M!nhyuk, Jhoney, and W0nho. They would have to be stupid to be involved in drugs after w0nho's whole debacle back in 2019, I would be shocked.

arhur12

Star
I doubt it's anyone from M0nstaX. They've done a good job at being lowkey and don't show much symbolism. The 3 Lee's from MX are M!nhyuk, Jhoney, and W0nho. They would have to be stupid to be involved in drugs after w0nho's whole debacle back in 2019, I would be shocked.
I suspect someone from golden child. They have 2 l33s and one of them confessed recently that he earns no money from his group activities. On the Korean side they were saying that this person is unpopular member of his group, but he can be considered popular because he is from a big agency, the sponsor gave him 100 million won which is nothing big for idols who are considered actually popular. Even one concert or event would help them earn more than that.

glockconviction

Established
Is this Daisy symbolism? This photo is from (G)I-dle and what do you guys think? I will translate the meaning into Japanese and explain it to Japanese K-POP stans.
View attachment 81887
I think these girls sold out to get their last comeback to do so well. Before that album came out their sales weren’t good then all of a sudden came out with that tomboy song after the company set s00jin up to get kicked from the group. now they’re doing beta sex kitten symbolism it’s so apparent