Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
wtf only one member helping her, the other kept performing and it seems that they weren't worried :

paraNoise

Rookie
wow w0nyoung too? what makes you think so? what i suspect with her is that her parents probably gave her some growth hormones like other kpop idols because apparently that's a thing in korea and if they were crazy enough to give her plastic surgery even before she joined produce (she was 13 when she joined... so just imagine how young she would have been when the plastic surgery started) they're probably crazy enough to do shit like this

View attachment 81285

some articles:
Well im pretty sure puberty blockers can also cause excessive growth. here is a particularly suspect image, notice long neck, large trachea, long femur bone and straight shoulders. She also went viral for the size of her hands, and her skull definately also seems to be male shaped.
^she is very very thin in this video and you can clearly see the length of her ribcage.
I think many idols are probably sex changed when they are young and i think some may not even be aware this happened to them. males have faster metabolisms to stay skinny (which the elite love to push as a beauty standard for women), and longer legs (also push this as a standard for women even though male skeletons have longer legs), on top of that larger lungs means they will be better at holding stable notes while singing and dancing at the same time, choreography has gotten more and more intense since kpop first became popular so its not out of the question at all to say that someone who is biologically male would have a huge advantage. of course there are other benefits too. Its likely to be more than just the examples i stated because parents of these idols simply want a cash cow and these types of parents will do anything for their kid to make it big including this kind of shit.
1665954574899.png1665954404903.png1665954574899.png

sandonthebeach

Established
wtf only one member helping her, the other kept performing and it seems that they weren't worried
I think it was the other Chinese member who helped her. Another one looked at her but kept going. The other two remaining remained unbothered "the show must go on".
Also the lip syncing is terrible lmao
Lip sync? She's not even trying.
Jisoo dancing is stiff as hell
Poor girl, would be better for her not to renew the contract with BP and make herself a name as an actress.

minnie82

Superstar
I think it was the other Chinese member who helped her. Another one looked at her but kept going. The other two remaining remained unbothered "the show must go on".

Lip sync? She's not even trying.

Poor girl, would be better for her not to renew the contract with BP and make herself a name as an actress.
Yes she should stick to acting.

OrinaCano

Established
I found this about the actress
"The South Korean actress Kim Mi-soo, seen in particular in the series Hellbound (Netflix) and Snowdrop (Disney + in Asia), died suddenly last week at the age of 29. Anupam Tripathi, who plays Ali Abdul in Squid Game, shared his grief on Instagram"
She was the actress who did the drama with Jisoo,so she was related not only to squid game actor,but to BP
Yes, Kim Mi-soo had died suddenly but not last month, she had died on 5 January. And Anupam had posted that post for Kim Mi-soo on 10 January not last month.

loginine

Veteran
What happens when you sign in blood? Like is there some sort of binding power once you sign? How is this done?
When you sign in blood, you sign your soul over to satan in a blood contract. This means you work for satan and bind your spirit to him and his agenda. You will do what satan and his fallen angels tell you in exchange for money, fame, and notoriety. Many of these people also have to perform rituals and do blood rituals in the cult with other members. They also throw spells out on fans and do demonic activity.
Usually, it’s done symbolically for the public view. Like when you see people take pictures in the bathtub or in a tub of blood and they post it. It’s symbolic of the satanic baptism into the occult. Also, some people give their family or friends up as a sacrifice as well. We hear many of those stories about celebrities friends/family mysteriously dying. Once you let them know you want to join, they assist with doing the sacrifice for you too. A lot of this stuff happens in plain sight and a lot of what they do happens in the shadows.

loginine

Veteran
If it was only mam4m00 i would have thought that it could be nothing special.
But this is so repeated so i assume it to be predictive programming of a foreshadowed death of an idol or other known figure.
But recently more idols have been getting into car accidents (fr0m!s 9) and this is where is base my assumption on.
Yeah. It could be predictive programming of an idol dying by car accident or something. Maybe the sacrifice is coming up.

loginine

Veteran
I have a question, what about T4emin in the Adv1ce video? He was driving a car and then crashed, does that mean anything for our subconscious or any predictive programming?
I thought that was either he killing off his old self and bringing in the new. I also thought he was going to be killed in a car crash.