Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
other car symbolism and subconscious programming. this is woosung from the rose. he's sleeping (the subconscious mind) in a car as a mysterious lady takes him somewhere while underwater
5825da203c4cda74e18c3bc9210b0b61.png

there's also a scene in the beginning of the mv where he sees a fish floating in the window. he's in a dream state wonders what's going on before the window crashes (broken glass-broken mind) and he's later brought into his mind in the mv. its like they're mocking the viewers who watch the mv because the thing they're depicting that's happening to him in the mv is actually happening to us as we watch it

same symbolism in t ex t's mv for 0x1 lovesong. and something i noticed is both him and the t ex t member here have blonde hair as they look out the window of a car...
tumblr_2ca825fe3ec49fe98c2ca93c28dfcd06_65398987_1280.jpg

fish was depicted alot in that mv. i forgot where i read about it but i think they said it also has to do with mind control, and being a subconscious state. when you're being heavily abused as well you feel like you're "floating" out of your body as you try to dissociate. at least that's how i interpreted those things and what i noticed

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Guys, so if there is a butterfly in any video does it HAVE to mean monarch programming? Like for smaller groups that didn't sell out, couldn't it just be like an aesthetic or have a different meaning like say, in line with their concept and have nothing to do with the programming thing?
In KPop unfortunately not... In Korean Pop, it depends on the bands.

minnie82

Superstar
She and her little sister are examples of people whose parents sold them to the industry. Both of them participated in multiple survival programs since they were young and their debuts were highly anticipated.
Yes she was in Iz*one ,i remember that ,Chaeryong Was in that show Sixteen with the Twice members before the debut in Itzy..

minnie82

Superstar
Guys, so if there is a butterfly in any video does it HAVE to mean monarch programming? Like for smaller groups that didn't sell out, couldn't it just be like an aesthetic or have a different meaning like say, in line with their concept and have nothing to do with the programming thing?
I think it was always associated with that even if the group is not famous

PrincessPunch

Veteran
how do you know for sure if a smaller group didnt sell out? 10/10 times it's symbolism. the whole korean entertainment industry including kpop has sold out to the elite

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Well if they sell out don't they start to skyrocket to fame and begin making huge profits? Smaller companies that aren't raking in revenue like the large agencies have also sold out? It must be to a lesser extent then right?
yes, probably to a lesser extent regarding the groups success, but in terms of symbolism, i have noticed that smaller companies use satanic symbolism way more heavily. one that comes to mind is dreamcatcher's company. if you see their videos it's so blatantly satanic and they don't even hide it
2-10.jpg

2thest4rs

Established
Well if they sell out don't they start to skyrocket to fame and begin making huge profits? Smaller companies that aren't raking in revenue like the large agencies have also sold out? It must be to a lesser extent then right?
It is possible that they are just trying to follow the "trends" or they're trying to be edgy. They could be trying to hex the viewers. It could also be a desperate attempt to get attention from the elite. Like "hey we're willing to be a part of your agenda if we get more promotion".

Since the truth is that kpop is not actually that well liked by the general population sometimes the trade off in being sold out can only mean a slight boost in views and popularity.

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
In pic his eyes are so puffed looks like cried or infection. This his recent photographs by the way recently in bp vedio also L!ssa held a dog right
Following a agenda strongly
I think a member here spoke about the meaning behind dogs in that blackpink music video. Wearing skirts can also be part of a humiliation ritual after someone's been initated or gone through sodomy ritual.

His eyes look very soulless :(

Beautiful

Star

minnie82

Superstar