Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

KdKzXuk

Established

Vision

Veteran
A big issue, which has always been prevalent in K-pop is bots. So many bots, to inflate numbers on YT and socials.

Especially with MVs or the main content on social media or YT. Sure there's fans across the globe but if you post a lot in other languages, it's easier to spam and slip by- to inflate views and make it look like there's activity or hardcore fans without many people noticing. So a casual fan may ignore the 10, 30, 50+ million views which is common but be wowed by the thousands of comments (many of which are bots), everyone else likes them - I want to like them too!

Even a lot of the English comments can be quite generic and repetitive, it's easier to tell the genuine comments.

Vision

Veteran
On another note, cars? Aside from sponsorships/ad placements, I think it just may be a trend. A lot of fonts/typography becomes trendy when a couple of the big groups use it, others then copy and do their version of it. I genuinely think it's just that. As always trends go as quick as they came yet one eye poses, triangles, pyramids, jewels, materialism or false idols still remain.

minnie82

Superstar
On another note, cars? Aside from sponsorships/ad placements, I think it just may be a trend. A lot of fonts/typography becomes trendy when a couple of the big groups use it, others then copy and do their version of it. I genuinely think it's just that. As always trends go as quick as they came yet one eye poses, triangles, pyramids, jewels, materialism or false idols still remain.
they also obsessed with flowers and and tables , i notice that

minnie82

Superstar
it's a video about Everglow situation, they're not so much famous because they didn't do too much "sponsorship", they def better than Bp in my opinion :

insiderfreak

Rookie
Last edited:
These were my thoughts. Judging just by that short clip I can't just assume he was being racist because he skipped over some girls in the audience, it happens. Not everything is about race. However, this guy has been openly racist before. cadiz posted about it on the bts thread.
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, because we weren't there. With his problematic past and halfway apology, I'm starting to think they were right.

ivyboss

Established
so many kpop concepts with cars in their mv lately. enhyp3n, blackp1nk, t×t, nceet, and now mamam00. whats the deal?
If it was only mam4m00 i would have thought that it could be nothing special.
But this is so repeated so i assume it to be predictive programming of a foreshadowed death of an idol or other known figure.
But recently more idols have been getting into car accidents (fr0m!s 9) and this is where is base my assumption on.

arhur12

Star
If it was only mam4m00 i would have thought that it could be nothing special.
But this is so repeated so i assume it to be predictive programming of a foreshadowed death of an idol or other known figure.
But recently more idols have been getting into car accidents (fr0m!s 9) and this is where is base my assumption on.
N*t's 2 baddies is car related concept as well. The chorus is "2 baddies 1 porsche"

PrincessPunch

Veteran
so many kpop concepts with cars in their mv lately. enhyp3n, blackp1nk, t×t, nceet, and now mamam00. whats the deal?
i found out what cars mean. sofia talked about it in her video here. i already timestamped the part so you can click play to hear, but she said that cars represent the "hosts" (host - our physical body) that carries the monarch programming. ill briefly summarize below

whenever they're dancing around the cars or getting inside a car they are guiding you deeper inside the monarch mind programming of the mv as well as inside your own mind. that's why in the stray k1ds thunderous mv she exposes, the cars are outside the temple. the temple represents our subconscious mind they are building and molding while the cars represents our physical bodies. our subconscious mind is represented as a temple because a demon will reside in there, like sitting on the temple throne.

so while we are in a dream state when watching the mv and not knowing what the fuck is going as scenes transition, we are psychologically and spiritually "inside our own head" and its shown in the mv by cars in front of the temple. the members around the cars in that scene are the demons that are accompanying us there, unlocking doors in our subconscious mind as each scene transitions. each switch in transition in the mv makes us take in more demons "willingly"( since we decided to watch the mv in the first place) and bombards us symbols, shapes, numbers, the dance, the music, etc. thus building more maps in our mind, molding it, and creating more "thrones" for demons to sit in. its very scary once you realize how spiritually dark these music videos are.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
one video that comes to mind that 100% is about monarch mind control programming, entering a dream state and "going deeper" inside your mind as they create a "map" is kepler's up music video. the lyrics are so blatant and sound like they're hypnotizing you. one girl literally says in the beginning of the mv "im good, cast a spell" while she swirls her fingers like she's putting you under hypnosis. other blatant lyrics are:
About to take off, you ready?
Come on and open your eyes
to the dream island
Deeper 'til the very end

Let's bungee into the imagination (like seriously???)
Follow, follow and line up
We go, it's my imaginary island
(what "imaginary island?")
This view is unfolding as we pictured ("we" meaning they, the demons inside them, are entering our subconscious mind with us )

Last edited: