Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
i dont really know if this was for sure "racist behavior" because i never followed this guy and couldn't care less about these sellout celebrities but if it was for sure racist behavior why are people acting so suprised lmao. koreans are well known for being hella racist af and to think that these celebrities are an exception is just dumb.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Fans wonder why BTS’s J-hope liked Crush’s apology

Did he like it by mistake?

im curious what are your thoughts on this whole situation? did you think it was racist? i mean no doubt koreans are known for being racist but im on the fence with this one because looking at some other videos he refused to touch the hands of other people, not just that black girl... and as a black person i will admit there is an unhealthy amount of victim mentality in our community, and it's victim mentality x1000000 on twitter with the "woke" mob where they like to exaggerate everything, throw the words racist left and right, and spin people's words and actions around without really listening, viewing things objectively, and seeing both sides of the story. people are so casual to call anyone anything these days. but ive also heard some say crush profits from appropiating african-american culture and style so if his action was rooted from racism than thats pretty embarrasing and disgusting for him.

e-Enoch

Superstar
im curious what are your thoughts on this whole situation? did you think it was racist? i mean no doubt koreans are known for being racist but im on the fence with this one because looking at some other videos he refused to touch the hands of other people, not just that black girl... and as a black person i will admit there is an unhealthy amount of victim mentality in our community, and it's victim mentality x1000000 on twitter with the "woke" mob where they like to exaggerate everything, throw the words racist left and right, and spin people's words and actions around without really listening, viewing things objectively, and seeing both sides of the story. people are so casual to call anyone anything these days. but ive also heard some say crush profits from appropiating african-american culture and style so if his action was rooted from racism than thats pretty embarrasing and disgusting for him.
I think "racism" is a deeply-rooted, deep-seated emotional response to anything, and possibly everything...on both sides...for the so-called "offender" and "offended."

Meanings are in people...so, no matter how we humans try to analyse our actions and situations...we would still believe that what we feel is valid...

In this case, these fans feel the "offense" is real ...and Crush reacts in a "defensive" mode...quite expectedly... even Jhope's response of "liking" Crush's "apology" is quite natural in the human scheme of things... "Hating" him for doing this just doesn't help...

I agree that feelings of "victimhood" are often exaggerated...the same way with "bigotry..." They are two sides of the same "useless coin..."

Taking sides in this whole situation, in my opinion, would fuel more emotions... Both sides would just expectedly "defend" their individual territories...

I must say, though, that SK is practically a "utilitarian" society... So, like other KPop artists, Crush has been gainfully utilizing the Black-inspired cultural/musical genre...

Anyhow...

How can two walk together unless they agree? That can only happen when the "spirit of forgiveness" prevails... Forgiveness is the "fuel" that keeps relationships run...or "walk" (in the same direction)... for that matter...

Last edited:

2thest4rs

Established
Oh shut up. You are beginning to sound more and more like an insane and intolerant, bigoted bible thumper, stamping your foot like a petulant child and yelling MY WAY THE ONLY WAY. How DARE you spread misinformation and talk so disrespectfully of another religion - one that happens to be one of the oldest in the world?

By the way, would you like a reminder of the depravity that exists in the bible? You can "own" slaves and beat them. Women are to marry their rapists. Women must be silent and "submit" to men. Are those the words of your "loving" god? Sit your ass down.
Um... A few things.
Just because a religion is older doesn't mean it's true but Christianity is based in Judaism and Judaism is one of the oldest.

Why are you on this forum that exposes SATANism in kpop? Something that Christians do is expose evil.

All those claims about the bible are false. Christians dedicate their lives to studying the bible, you're not gunna understand it by cherry picking verses and taking them out of context.

Berrywon88

Star
These were my thoughts. Judging just by that short clip I can't just assume he was being racist because he skipped over some girls in the audience, it happens. Not everything is about race. However, this guy has been openly racist before. cadiz posted about it on the bts thread.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
These were my thoughts. Judging just by that short clip I can't just assume he was being racist because he skipped over some girls in the audience, it happens. Not everything is about race.
thank you!!! the victim mentality in the black community is honestly getting ridiculous. kpop twt stans seriously need to go outside and touch grass. and you're getting mad a person from a country where the people are WELL KNOWN for being racist and ignorant as hell. so don't act surprised when a celebrity is one. that country does not care at all no matter how progressive the rest of the world gets. they'll still be living like its the 20th century circa segregation era ass kissing white people for a check.

However, this guy has been openly racist before. cadiz posted about it on the bts thread.
lol why am i not suprised. i was actually considering looking up "crush racist" on google knowing i would certainly find shit but didn't cause again like i said i could care less about these dumb celebrities anyways and it wouldn't be worth it cause that country can't even bother to incorporate their own culture in their shitty ass music and have to copy from others. but let me guess was it blackface? i know koreans hold that practice near and dear to their heart
EgS80f4XgAAnpea.jpg

and we got mr. j-horse boldly liking the apology lmao. understandable though since both of them profit from appropriating african-american hip hop culture. i still remember those ugly ass struggle dreads he did looking like they were made with cooking oil when he ruined that chicken noodle soup song. a song literally no one asked for but had to ruin. what a joke

EFb3qpeWwAAnSfX (1).jpg

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
Whoa, so do they do some sort of magic or ritual on the blood signature that binds the people who signed? Sorry, I don't know much about this at all. One would just think it's like a movie script where there are these different personalities and they're acting, but the fact that its actual mind control is really scary and creepy.
One could call it a magic ritual, yes. The "magic" comes from dark spirits otherwise known as "demons" or originally referred to as "devils".

Yes, unfortunately it is literal mind control. Now I have no idea about the specifics in the process nor do I want to, but my best guess is that they hook you up to some wiring, tubes, or whatever. They, "people" with highly advanced technology and knowledge, study your brain and add certain...aspects to it using those spirits...hence alter egos. That's the most accurate way I'm seeing it. I could always be wrong though, it's not something I'd REALLY like to know anyways. Some things are better off being unknown for the safety of your spirit.

This is why you'll often see other members in this thread post pictures of celebrities and claim "they look possessed" or if you simply go on YouTube and watch like a 100 different videos on celebrities, you will eventually notice, if you're spiritually aware enough, that in almost each video, their personality is completely different. It isn't just a simple mood thing. They are ACTUALLY different.

And there are also triggers for these people as well.
I've noticed whenever someone claps, or there's sudden loud music, all of a sudden the host changes and becomes someone entirely different or they're suddenly "aware" of what's going on. Scary indeed.

So when I used to be a fan of bts, I recall jungkook saying he was "scared of microwaves" Microwaves signal programming & reprogramming of the mind. I can even give you visual proof: a video of proof from blackpink. It's a teaser from their old music video "how you like that"

It's a mere 15 second video. No need to mute it because there's no music. But when you play it, you will hear what sounds like someone pushing microwave numbers in the background. This aligns with programming as I said earlier. Look at how all the members are completely frozen and look like dolls, almost. And now think back to when jungkook claimed he was "scared" of microwaves. They have no issue telling us what's going on behind the scenes.

And of the course their fans in the comment don't question anything. They just think "ooooo cool" no, what's really happening is your idols just got done going through some mental reprogramming, that's why they're just...still in an inhumane way.

Berrywon88

Star
and you're getting mad a person from a country where the people are WELL KNOWN for being racist and ignorant as hell. so don't act surprised when a celebrity is one. that country does not care at all no matter how progressive the rest of the world gets. they'll still be living like its the 20th century circa segregation era ass kissing white people for a check.
This! I have to wonder where in the U.S. are these American black kpop fans from that they don't know how majority of Koreans feel about us. Have they never been treated like dirt when going to one of those nail shops? Have they never been in a hair store and followed around like they're about to steal something? Have they never been screamed at by a Korean boss for legit nothing? I have and it's traumatizing. I live in a town that has a huge Korean population so I come across them daily and I already knew how they felt about black and brown people. Maybe this will be a wake up call to some fans. I saw a few comments on twttr saying they were going to drop supporting these kpop artists entirely, and I say good for them.
but let me guess was it blackface? i know koreans hold that practice near and dear to their heart
Yup, bingo it was blackface. And I'm tired of fans defending these fools saying it's a homogeneous country and these idols don't know any better. That's bs. I remember as a little girl at a festival seeing the blackface character Iran has for Persian new years. I instinctively knew it was wrong and it scared the crap out of me. I didn't know anything about racism yet. Fans need to stop insulting Korean artists intelligence..they know what they're doing.

randomcitizen

Veteran
This can't be a real face... it looks inhuman af
It's a still photo from their frost special performance. They were all possessed in that video. Soobin recently dyed his hair blonde and fans are reminiscing at his past hair colors and one mentioned how "handsome" he looked in this photo and how his "duality" from cute to this is so amazing. Like no, that's not duality that's demonic possession smh