Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
Is it possible that big ticket KPop concerts, such as those of BTS' have "secretly" used facial recognition tech for surveillance... of their unwitting/clueless fans...?

PrincessPunch

Veteran
‘Cause they have to be the new big group of the generation
i wonder if they ever take breaks cause they seem to be very desperate for it. they remind me alot like bt5

Also the dev!l horns explain why
the mv teaser disgusting, blantant signs of pedoph1lia, mk ultra and s0domy along with the devil horns at the end.

Wawl Flouer

Rookie
Is it possible that big ticket KPop concerts, such as those of BTS' have "secretly" used facial recognition tech for surveillance... of their unwitting/clueless fans...?

Casually pushing ppl into the NWO agenda

Wawl Flouer

Rookie
How watching dark stuff affects a person to the extent you're demonized?

That's the reason we are told to keep away from darkness, songs with sinister and violent meanings, dark themes, horror movies, gore stuff.. The more we are soaked in it, the more we are conditioned and addicted to it.. The extreme case was this , to point of demonic possession.

yeah i would say they are. both their songs eleven and love dive have sexual innuendos. just some things i've noticed, in eleven the youngest member stands in front of some flower thing that looks alot like a vulva
View attachment 78411

and in love dive in this scene they're hinting on sex. flowers can represent a womans vag and i saw from one of JD's videos that the colors orange and red represent sexual organs so that's why they're that color. what she says is very suggestive as well
View attachment 78408
and of course you got the pedo hearts
View attachment 78412
Wait I thought the first one was an eye but it could be both. Wttffffff The hearts look like something else that way. it's all weird