Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
This is slavery by design...how many times have our hearts been broken by stories like these...?

...and yet, no "solution" has ever been in the horizon from the SK authorities...because they, themselves...are the "perpetrators" and "enablers..."

When will they realize that they are actually "killing" their future generation...?
Yes that's a really sad situation

loginine

Veteran

coherence

Rookie
Elle a aussi fait celui-là, acte sexuel, pas cannibale:
She also did that one, sex act, not cannibalistic:
D'ailleurs, la table est au-dessus, d'un carré de damier. Peut faire référence à la table = la table [une grande pierre (je ne suis pas sur, que ce soit qu'une grande pierre, rectangulaire)], où l'acte sexuel est pratiqué sur une victime. A noter, que ces porcs, portent toujours un masque, pendant ce rituel.
Moreover, the table is above, a checkerboard square. Can refer to the table = the table [a large stone (I'm not sure it's just a large, rectangular stone)], where the sexual act is performed on a victim. Note that these pigs always wear a mask during this ritual.
ce clip s'inspire du livre george orwell la ferme des animaux. D'après ce que j'en ai compris ça parle d'un conflit entre les animeaux et les humains, l'oeuvre critique le totalitarism mais je me demande en quoi cela est lié avec ce clip parce que b!bi tue le porc et tous les personnes faisant partie du rituels. Es ce que sa signifie que la personne sacrifié soit B!BI ce rebelle contre ses handlers (au debut on dirait que c'était elle qui allait ce faire manger). Ensuite vers la fin, elle tue tout le monde, elle danse avec une guitard electrique du feu jaillit comme dans un concert et il pleut on remarque que les couleurs dominantes sont le bleu et le rouge, dualité?? jsp g pas trop compris lol

I'm in Seoul rn, New Jeans and other recent title tracks are being blasted everywhere..

The bigger issue here is that everyone is glued to their phones, youngsters and seniors. Very serious phone addictions.
Whenever I watch videos about South Korea or kpop, that stands out. Americans are addicted to their phones too, but it appears that Asians are more addicted. The cell phone is destroying humanity. Most people are glued to their screens and barely look up while walking around.

Is this true i don't believe but I think it's his subconscious or real feeling. Thinking that he is a animal in circus and audience are clowns
There's a scientist that would go anywhere in the world to interview very young children. The kids had amazing stories of reincarnation, and could explain places and people they had no way of knowing. Most kids will forget past lives or esoteric information by school, and it's usually an interesting story parents tell them as adults. It's possible he's seeing a past life, but it could be his subconscious. I've seen one of mine, and I was in my late teens. Sometimes I see myself as someone else in dreams. There's people that can remain attached to the spiritual realm. I think it's because they've suffered, are receptive, or aren't fully in their body.

ivyboss

Established
(G) !dl€ is coming back.
Just like I’VE from st@rsh!t ent. they are into the Mar!lyn monro€ style.
Also ALL members all fully bl0nde even shoehwa that never dyed her hair before.
View attachment 81580View attachment 81581View attachment 81582View attachment 81583View attachment 81584View attachment 81585View attachment 81586View attachment 81589
Also i was very disgusted by the fact that this is the second group now to do a concept like Mar!lyn monr0€ i wonder what kind of kpop wave this will be.

minnie82

Superstar
(G) !dl€ is coming back.
Just like I’VE from st@rsh!t ent. they are into the Mar!lyn monro€ style.
Also ALL members all fully bl0nde even shoehwa that never dyed her hair before.
View attachment 81580View attachment 81581View attachment 81582View attachment 81583View attachment 81584View attachment 81585View attachment 81586View attachment 81589
that Soeyon girl is really fish, but she was completely different when she was on Unpretty rapstar i notice that

Shuna

Star
ce clip s'inspire du livre george orwell la ferme des animaux. D'après ce que j'en ai compris ça parle d'un conflit entre les animeaux et les humains, l'oeuvre critique le totalitarism mais je me demande en quoi cela est lié avec ce clip parce que b!bi tue le porc et tous les personnes faisant partie du rituels. Es ce que sa signifie que la personne sacrifié soit B!BI ce rebelle contre ses handlers (au debut on dirait que c'était elle qui allait ce faire manger). Ensuite vers la fin, elle tue tout le monde, elle danse avec une guitard electrique du feu jaillit comme dans un concert et il pleut on remarque que les couleurs dominantes sont le bleu et le rouge, dualité?? jsp g pas trop compris lol
Il faut le voir, comme une rébellion de la victime, qu'elle imagine dans sa tête. La victime est en blanc, tandis que les actifs sont rouges, rouge sang. Les cochons sont les violeurs. Les costumes noir, qui peut s'accompagné, des chapeaux et attaché caisse, en référence aux travailleurs des grandes tour. Représente la fourmilière du Dieu, qu'il prit (enfin je suppose, qu'il prit). Le Dieu, est le Dieu de la faucheuse, puisqu'il prend la vie. Mais aussi le reproducteur, qui est lié à la pluie (à l'eau). Bibi se fait arrosé (elle subit, l'acte sexuel, de l'une des personnes où là, le groupe de personne, qui la viole).
La couleur rouge = au fils, le bleu = à la mère. Mais la couleur rouge peut aussi être lié au sang. Alors que le bleu = le blanc, le plus pure (est bleu et non blanc) représente l'esprit. Et donc, je suppose, que la guitare électrique représente la violence qu'elle subit. Le bleu est la séparation de son esprit, par rapport au corps, où juste, le violeur, sur elle.
You have to see it, as a rebellion of the victim, which she imagines in her head. The victim is white, while the active ones are red, blood red. Pigs are rapists. The black suits, which can be accompanied by hats and attache case, in reference to the workers of the big towers. Represents the anthill of the God, which he took (well I guess, which he took). The God is the God of the reaper, since he takes life. But also the reproducer, which is linked to the rain (to the water). Bibi gets sprayed (she undergoes, the sexual act, from one of the people or there, the group of people, who rapes her).
The color red = to the son, blue = to the mother. But the color red can also be related to blood. While blue = white, the purest (is blue not white) represents spirit. And so, I guess, the electric guitar represents the violence it experiences. The blue is the separation of her mind, from the body, where just, the rapist, on her.

whoisshe

Rookie
My only issue is they are not mentioning Jesus Christ. They could be praying to Babylonian gods.
I read sth that said apparently those artists that sell their souls when they signs their contracts their could be a part of it that mentions that their NOT allowed to ever acknowledge or mention Jesus Christ that could talk all about God and stuff but never ever mention Jesus Christ and after that I realised that all them celebrities like rappers and all always say “thank God” “I believe in God” but I think I’ve really never seen a celebrity mention Jesus…sus