Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

wow w0nyoung too? what makes you think so? what i suspect with her is that her parents probably gave her some growth hormones like other kpop idols because apparently that's a thing in korea and if they were crazy enough to give her plastic surgery even before she joined produce (she was 13 when she joined... so just imagine how young she would have been when the plastic surgery started) they're probably crazy enough to do shit like this

View attachment 81285

some articles:
I suggested this on another board and got called a weirdo. Some Koreans are big because of genetics or genes from other cultures. American soldiers impregnated a lot of women. Some of those kids were sent to the West. Koreans pretend that never happened but it's obvious when you see the variation in appearance of some idols and older people.

ivyboss

Established
After Irene ,both of them are very creepy ,infact they did a duet together
$eulg! has been a trainee for 7 years atleast. What essem does with their bl00d and h4ir that they collect every month has already been discussed in this thread (bl00d ritu4ls). Knowing that that disgusting entertainment company has trainees of multiple years would make you think they go very deep in the 0ccult.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I suggested this on another board and got called a weirdo. Some Koreans are big because of genetics or genes from other cultures. American soldiers impregnated a lot of women. Some of those kids were sent to the West. Koreans pretend that never happened but it's obvious when you see the variation in appearance of some idols and older people.
Yes, Koreans were "hybridized," too. They are not strictly a "monoculture."

minnie82

Superstar
new girl group from MLD , Momoland's company, wtf with the move at 01:12 she looks possessed :