Is the Story of Jesus a re-telling of Horus?

Lisa

Superstar
Only for argument's sake, because you seem to want one, I think that not only was Moses highly educated, but was intelligent enough to notice his failings. Someone of that caliber of intellect (skilled in mathematics, science, etc.) would be qualified to reflect upon his own abilities and inabilities, and aware that his LORD also knew of them.
That and the fact that highly intelligent Moses was sitting in the desert playing shepherd for forty years.....what did he know anymore?

JoChris

Superstar
I have defined what is Truth.
God is the only one who has the right to define absolute truth. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+45:5-7&version=KJV
Read through the New Testament, especially Paul's writings and you will find the same pattern of trauma based mind control as what I mentioned exists on the television.
Please quote a clear example IN CONTEXT.
If you even look at his writings closer, you will see they are assassination orders for anyone who still followed the Law of Elohim.
Please quote bible chapter and verse where Paul commanded Christians to kill Old Testament law-keeping Christians (e.g. Judaizers in Book of Galatians).
This is why I and anyone who says they love the Father should be GREATLY offended after they read Titus 1:11.
Whole passage.
Titus 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

There is a BIG difference between Paul commanding Christians, especially leaders to rebuke and expose "Christians" leading people astray and your allegation that he commanded Christians to "murder the infidel/s".
I've been telling you to read your Bible.
Please follow your own advice and read AND quote it properly, not cult-style isolated verses out of context.

Well, I don't understand the mystical draw that's for sure...but I'm ok with that, I only need to understand the Bible :D
that's like learning the driving theory but never driving.
not the same is it?
the mystical journey isn't just a set of ideas, it's a path you have to go on and constantly work on
The planting of seeds, tilling the soil, having faith etc
the mystical path is everything within that

if you were familiar with mystical experiences and the themes involved suddenly a lot of scripture would translate differently
you'd see what it 'really' means as opposed to how it appears.
this isn't merely subjective either esp when the concepts are shared in various religions and people's own experiences.

eitherway you're still learning new things, how is that wrong for you?
how well can you claim to understand the entire bible?

JoChris

Superstar
Why did Jesus Christ speak in parables? why not just say it direct? It's because some knowledge is only meant for some people who can think outside the box. The literalists of this world, do not deserve the entire truth. They are not worthy (just my opinion).
It was to fulfill a prophecy.
Matthew 13: 3 [Jesus said] Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 5 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

King David

Established
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting. [Wikipedia entry for Psychology Projection]

Can you please show me where I ascribed negative qualities to your character or personality?
Shalom JoChris,

I didn't mean to pick a fight with you since we had made up, but the truth is you were a little rude and offensive My man. I appreciated your compliment to Me and I almost left you off the black list; However, I included you because I wanted to get your attention on seeing the NT scriptures as they truly are: Satanic Monarch programming.

Shalom :)

Lisa

Superstar
if you were familiar with mystical experiences and the themes involved suddenly a lot of scripture would translate differently
I don't doubt that! You've proved that very well....

Guess, I can't keep quoting like this so...
You say "either way you're still learning new things, how is that wrong for you?
The difference is that you're not learning truth, you are only learning things you approve which in this case isn't true.

You say "How well can you claim to understand the entire Bible?"
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things my, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

King David

Established
Personal attacks are against the rules. Warning issued.
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting. [Wikipedia entry for Psychology Projection]

Can you please show me where I ascribed negative qualities to your character or personality?
Shalom JoChris,

I didn't mean to pick a fight with you since we had made up, but the truth is you were a little rude and offensive My man. I appreciated your compliment to Me and I almost left you off the black list; However, I included you because I wanted to get your attention on seeing the NT scriptures as they truly are: Satanic Monarch programming.

Well there's your first problem ... God defines truth. Not you.

Boo hoo. You came in with an incredible amount of patronizing superiority and won't answer any hard questions. You deserve to be ridiculed. If you take that as insulting or untrue, that's your problem. But seriously, what did you expect? This can't be your first message board. You have probably posted on as many message boards as you have attended churches, and I imagine the reaction has been pretty consistent throughout.

As extensive is your Bible "research"? Forgive us if we laugh at your expertise in this area as well.

All we did is ask you to defend your point of view, as one does on message boards. If you view this as defensive projection, it says much more about your mental state than ours.

I thought the Holocaust was a myth. But Mengele and his deeds were real? It's bad enough that your point of view doesn't agree with reality, but it should at least be consistent with itself, don't you think?

Oh, clearly.

Romans 8:
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Philippians 1:
2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,

1 Timothy 1:
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

What a monster.

You clearly can't comprehend even basic scripture. This is an indictment of your own spiritual state, not an accusation against Paul's writings.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You called me stupid, and told me to shut my mouth or God would curse me.

I would LOVE to debate scripture with you, but you still won't respond to my post from four days ago. Deal with that, and then I'll be happy to discuss anything you want. Don't make it sound like you've backed me into a corner when you haven't even come out of yours.

So you screw up and we pay the consequences?

Then answer the questions we have asked in sincerity, instead of what you have been doing, which is a lot of doubletalk and obfuscation.
Lol :D

My comment was to raineranne, not to you. In her mind I stumbled, because I did not include the books of the pagans who influenced the NT; the ones you have on "speed paste" to validate your satanic doctrine. I made no other stumblings, however, if I had it is to your detriment, not Mine.

You have blinded eyes and stopped up ears. You are a dumb donkey that cannot discern his right from his left.

I speak for My Father Yahuwah.

Some day you will regret he words you have said to Me.

JoChris

Superstar
Shalom JoChris,

I am not a man, but online I am consistently assumed to be so because I actually quote scripture not personal opinion.

I don't think you're out to cause a fight either, but you need learn to defend your arguments without resorting to personal attack.
Ad hominem attack is the first sign of a person losing the argument. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Please show actual evidence for your claims. I could formulate wild theories to explain alleged holes in scripture if I tried hard enough as well. Well written opinions are merely that - OPINIONS.

King David

Established
I am not a man, but online I am consistently assumed to be so because I actually quote scripture not personal opinion.

I don't think you're out to cause a fight either, but you need learn to defend your arguments without resorting to personal attack.
Ad hominem attack is the first sign of a person losing the argument. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Please show actual evidence for your claims. I could formulate wild theories to explain alleged holes in scripture if I tried hard enough as well. Well written opinions are merely that - OPINIONS.
Okay My woman... :) I attack liars and deceivers with the Truth...

Only for argument's sake, because you seem to want one, I think that not only was Moses highly educated, but was intelligent enough to notice his failings. Someone of that caliber of intellect (skilled in mathematics, science, etc.) would be qualified to reflect upon his own abilities and inabilities, and aware that his LORD also knew of them.
the point about Moses is basically irrelevant to the bigger theme here about the 'meanings' within the scriptures. I'm of the belief that many of them are symbolic of metaphysical concepts and not literal.

For example in the Quran God always refers to His Seeing via the plural ie Eyes.
However only in the instance of Moses does God use the word Ayn ie singular eye and in the context the eye symbolises God protecting Moses, watching over him.
So it's clearly relating to egyptian mythology.
But why? remember im presenting Lisa with a perspective ie on understanding deeper meanings in the bible.
The bible tells us Moses learnt egyptian wisdom ie all that egyptian mythology. Moses would have known it all.
This information isn't empty noise....it allows us to explore these mythologies to appreciate mystical truths....and they go along way in explaining a lot of the bible esp the Torah.

"Ad hominem"
probably the most overused phrase by wannabe, internet intellectuals and atheists.

King David

Established
God is the only one who has the right to define absolute truth. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+45:5-7&version=KJV

Please quote a clear example IN CONTEXT.

Please quote bible chapter and verse where Paul commanded Christians to kill Old Testament law-keeping Christians (e.g. Judaizers in Book of Galatians).

Whole passage.
Titus 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

There is a BIG difference between Paul commanding Christians, especially leaders to rebuke and expose "Christians" leading people astray and your allegation that he commanded Christians to "murder the infidel/s".

Please follow your own advice and read AND quote it properly, not cult-style isolated verses out of context.
JoChris, I apologize, but I do not have the time to respond to all your requests. Thunderian, Camidrian, Raineranne, etc. all want me to do the same for them. If I complied with all of you I would never be able to leave my computer. Listen, I have a job to take care of the needy outside of writing on these threads.

Sorry :(

Please just take what I've said in mind the next time you read through the NT. That's what I'm asking you to do... Use some critical thinking and logic.

Lisa

Superstar
JoChris, I apologize, but I do not have the time to respond to all your requests. Thunderian, Camidrian, Raineranne, etc. all want me to do the same for them. If I complied with all of you I would never be able to leave my computer. Listen, I have a job to take care of the needy outside of writing on these threads.

Sorry :(

Please just take what I've said in mind the next time you read through the NT. That's what I'm asking you to do... Use some critical thinking and logic.

For we walk by faith

Basically for the Torah it's important to learn egyptian/sumerian mythology.
Over time the old testament transitions to greek and persian mythology and then you have the end product, the new testament.
It allows you to understand the evolution of ideas to understand the human mind better, the style of prophecies and their fulfillment.

I don't doubt that! You've proved that very well....

Guess, I can't keep quoting like this so...
You say "either way you're still learning new things, how is that wrong for you?
The difference is that you're not learning truth, you are only learning things you approve which in this case isn't true.

You say "How well can you claim to understand the entire Bible?"
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things my, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.
and you know what is true and what isn't because you're inspired by the holy spirit.
because you say so.

It was to fulfill a prophecy.
Matthew 13: 3 [Jesus said] Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 5 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
but why does that prophecy exist?
what exactly is it alluding to?
it's the fact that they closed their heart to the truth and only used religion as a tool to serve the ego.
Everything im saying about the mystical, that relates to the heart.

Actually John said that
you quoted it to imply you're inspired by the holy spirit

the moment you think you know the bible and take it literally,your heart is closed. you're not trying to grasp the depth of it but just take it at face value.
the holy spirit is in the heart, right?

Lisa

Superstar
you quoted it to imply you're inspired by the holy spirit

the moment you think you know the bible and take it literally,your heart is closed. you're not trying to grasp the depth of it but just take it at face value.
the holy spirit is in the heart, right?
You said I'm inspired by the Holy Sprit because I say so...John says so and I agree with him. The Holy Spirit teaches us.

I don't see that at all, you can't understand it without truth. If you say this isn't literal when it is literal than you don't know the truth and you wont be able to understand it. There is depth to it, but not in the mystical ways you think of.

Yes, the Holy Spirit resides in the heart,