Is the Story of Jesus a re-telling of Horus?

@Lisa Gensis is a book that contains far too many scientific inacurracies and so there are many people who became athiest on account of the first few chapters of Genesis.
However people do not understand that the mythos of scripture is the part of scripture that motivated/instills faith in people and often through mythological/allegorical type stories.

The Jewish people tried to interpret the book via hellenistic science 2000 years ago because by then the Torah was scientifically not accurate.
The jewish rabbis explained the wisdom of the Torah the same way I am doing.
In the Quran, Allah tells us He revealed the 'book and the wisdom' to the prophets ie it isn't merely about the words in scripture but their true purpose.

If you went back in time and were supposed to lead the wandering Israelites, would you start giving them modern scientific concepts? do you think it would do their faith any good if you told them about the nature of the universe through modern understanding?
They believed the earth was the centre of the universe and God was just above.

Lisa, seriously how the hell can you NOT get this about scripture yet? The greeks understand and defind the 2 ways of thinking as logos and mythos long ago, logos also means logic ie it relates to the logic/theoretical truth and mythos deals with the mystical truths. Ie one connects with the Transcendence of God and the other with His immanence.
The 'personal God' is from His immanence but that's also connected with the collective thoughtforms and Yahweh..God speaking from the burning bush, God appearing above the mount etc.
Truth is both objective and subjective.
A lot of what's written in scripture is allegorical and not literal and by now you should be able to grasp that. The reason you don't is actually because you somehow think accepting something as allegorical means it isn't 'true'.

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa Gensis is a book that contains far too many scientific inacurracies and so there are many people who became athiest on account of the first few chapters of Genesis.
However people do not understand that the mythos of scripture is the part of scripture that motivated/instills faith in people and often through mythological/allegorical type stories.

The Jewish people tried to interpret the book via hellenistic science 2000 years ago because by then the Torah was scientifically not accurate.
The jewish rabbis explained the wisdom of the Torah the same way I am doing.
In the Quran, Allah tells us He revealed the 'book and the wisdom' to the prophets ie it isn't merely about the words in scripture but their true purpose.

If you went back in time and were supposed to lead the wandering Israelites, would you start giving them modern scientific concepts? do you think it would do their faith any good if you told them about the nature of the universe through modern understanding?
They believed the earth was the centre of the universe and God was just above.

Lisa, seriously how the hell can you NOT get this about scripture yet? The greeks understand and defind the 2 ways of thinking as logos and mythos long ago, logos also means logic ie it relates to the logic/theoretical truth and mythos deals with the mystical truths. Ie one connects with the Transcendence of God and the other with His immanence.
The 'personal God' is from His immanence but that's also connected with the collective thoughtforms and Yahweh..God speaking from the burning bush, God appearing above the mount etc.
Truth is both objective and subjective.
A lot of what's written in scripture is allegorical and not literal and by now you should be able to grasp that. The reason you don't is actually because you somehow think accepting something as allegorical means it isn't 'true'.
Good morning Aspiring:)
I think where you go wrong is you don't seem to understand that much of the Bible is literal and not based on the falsehoods you learned in the quran.

Genesis isn't mythological it is the literal beginning of life on earth. Not hard to understand at all but it could be hard to believe if your wanting a different story to be told?

Again you overthink things to fall in line with wanting things to have a mystical quality when they don't really have that. Most everything is literal in the Bible. The personal God I speak about wants us to know Him and know what He's done so he tells us straight out. But there are always people who like to read between the lines and mae things up so that it fits in with what they believe....

Lady

Star
Ha! It was nice to find that chart-very helpful at a time when a few posters want to claim something that cannot be proven in both the OT and NT.

mecca

Superstar
Yes, why?
That would require enormous amounts of incest to get all the people we have now... also incest creates genetic disorders and problems so humans would probably die out if they only started with 2 people. It doesn't really make any sense.

Lisa

Superstar
That would require enormous amounts of incest to get all the people we have now... also incest creates genetic disorders and problems so humans would probably die out if they only started with 2 people. It doesn't really make any sense.
Never thought about it all I guess....though I have wondered at how there were other peoples for Cain to get a wife from...

Camidria

Veteran
Remember there was no genetic problems back then, people married brothers and sisters, it was only from the time of Leviticus 18–20 that the law against marrying close relatives were given as the genetic pool only got diluted then

Lisa

Superstar
Remember there was no genetic problems back then, people married brothers and sisters, it was only from the time of Leviticus 18–20 that the law against marrying close relatives were given as the genetic pool only got diluted then
Knew someone would have a better answer than mine :)
After all we were told to be fruitful and multiply...

Well those are two separate issues...
You actually think 'believing' in your book literally means your faith is strong and you have no doubts etc but it's not about that...
it's about understanding the intent and purpose of God.
What if you were a jewish rabbi in his time? 1000% guaranteed you'd be an advocate for stoning because that is what the Torah teaches and you would believe it 100%.

Don't tell me you would be thinking outside the box like Jesus and understanding context, because according to you, none of that matters and is only a weakness of faith....
Understanding the time, place and reason ie context...requires wisdom
not merely saying "the book says this so we do it"

Now the Genesis descriptions of God and creation are considered laughable today and causing millions of people to leave religion behind but they've been misled because they're so used to seeing the book through the eyes of people like you, one-eyed literalists.

Lisa

Superstar
You actually think 'believing' in your book literally means your faith is strong and you have no doubts etc but it's not about that...
it's about understanding the intent and purpose of God.
What if you were a jewish rabbi in his time? 1000% guaranteed you'd be an advocate for stoning because that is what the Torah teaches and you would believe it 100%.

Don't tell me you would be thinking outside the box like Jesus and understanding context, because according to you, none of that matters and is only a weakness of faith....
Understanding the time, place and reason ie context...requires wisdom
not merely saying "the book says this so we do it"

Now the Genesis descriptions of God and creation are considered laughable today and causing millions of people to leave religion behind but they've been misled because they're so used to seeing the book through the eyes of people like you, one-eyed literalists.
Well, I did say that the Bible was mostly literal.....
It's hard to say what I would do in hypothetical circumstances don't ya think?

Well, it is a case by case basis on how one answers, context is everything. I wouldn't say that Jesus saying He is the door, that Jesus is a literal door..that ones kind of easy to figure out...or maybe not?

Well, the Genesis account is actually one of those literal things....God made the heavens and the earth pretty literal there. I don't think its laughable I think its great to know how this world started.

King David

Established
I don't feel duped at all. It's more than just a story in a book...Jesus is a personal God and belief in Him brings you back into a personal relationship with the Father. God did walk in the garden with Adam and Eve and He did talk with them there after all :)
LIsa you are deceived. Yahuwah is Antichrist.
You do understand what trauma based mind control is right? Torture inducing dissociation that is not even comparable to the actions of church people who open their church doors on a Sunday hoping someone will accept Jesus because they believe they are supposed to do this so people will know that God loves them and want them to spend eternity with Him. A person could come and not ever have to come again.

Your definitions are insulting, yet you want people to show you respect. Trauma based mind control is on a whole other level that is not even appropriate to discuss in detail.
Please listen, and this post is for everyone...

I have defined what is Truth. I created these threads with a gentle friendly demeanor and was even complimented for my attitude as such by one who was berating me... Yet I have been ridiculed, insulted and lied about. :(

In regards to you being insulted about trauma based mind control...

I have dealt with and counseled many cases of those who are under trauma based mind control and been coached by a PhD who was a counselor himself, as well as a pastor. I have also done extensive research on the subject myself. So I would say that I am vaguely familiar with the symptoms as well as the techniques of trauma based mind control and Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID).

Please allow me to explain...

There are a few major symptoms of a person who is being influenced by trauma based mind control. One is defensive projection; which you, Thunderian, Sara, and JoChris have exhibited on a daily basis with Me. Another is cognitive dissonance. Are any of you falling asleep during the day uncontrollably? -- that is a third a more severe sign, aside from feeling like you have "lost time" during the day as well as talking to yourself...

Trauma based mind control can be induced in many ways. The kind you may be familiar with was and is still being performed today by the likes of men such as Jospeh Mengele in dark places. But the less talked about and much more pervasive mind control is done through the television, movies, iPhones, books, magazines - anything that is two dimensional. As a matter of fact, it is done Extensively through these mediums without the public even knowing.

One major source of this is found on the News every day. News outlets perform mild trauma based mind control when they show the viewer a story that induces fear (shocking the brain), then a heart warming story to build trust (consoling the brain), then a social programming story to (shape the behaviors of the brain). Neuro inguistic programming (NLPs) can also be a factor in shaping the behavior of the subject.

How does it work? While watching a screen, alpha waves come into the brain that cause the frontal lobe to have restricted blood flow. When there is a restriction of blood flow to the frontal lobe of the brain, the subject utilizes less and less critical thinking. Coupled together with walls of resistance due to neuro-pathway rigidity cause someone to experience cognitive dissonance.

Through the projection of light and sound, thoughts, ideas, and beliefs can be projected into the subject without his or her knowledge. This methodology is so pervasive that many don't even know they are under trauma based mind control or that they are being hypnotized on a daily basis.

So what does any of this have to do with the Bible right?

Read through the New Testament, especially Paul's writings and you will find the same pattern of trauma based mind control as what I mentioned exists on the television. Saul's writings are a continual bashing of the reader, while he inflates his own authority and command. Paul also seeks to gain empathy from the reader by describing him as bondservant. He even tells his followers to have some money put aside Before he even shows up!

If you even look at his writings closer, you will see they are assassination orders for anyone who still followed the Law of Elohim. This is why I and anyone who says they love the Father should be GREATLY offended after they read Titus 1:11.

So raineranne, this is a possible reason why neither you, nor Lisa or JoChris batted an eye lash when Thunderian presented evidence that revealed some of Paul's writings originated from a hymn once sung to Zeus.

Any logical person who says they know the Father Yahuwah would RUN the other way when seeing ridiculously satanic evidence such as that. Yet it was not challenged by any of you. Why?

The other factor is that anger simply clouds judgment. You've been offended and insulted that I challenged your belief system. That's a sign of inflated pride. Speaking out in anger as you have is a sign of pride. It is evident in your tone, especially the way you start your posts.

If you were humble and confident in your knowledge and your righteousness, you would look up the data I used yourself or you would simply ignore me. Since you chose to speak out in a hostile manner, it is a sign that you have been programmed as an enforcer and/or a gatekeeper.

Please don't feel alone, everyone in the world has been brainwashed; it's like the movie the Matrix. You've depended on "Jesus" and you're not ready to be woken up yet. You were never "asked" for the choice of the blue pill or the red pill. But here's the thing: No one is...

There's freedom, but it takes humility and courage. Accepting that we were all duped is the first step to freedom. Then it just takes a willing person. Even if you're on the fence for a while as I was, that's okay, but at least do the research yourself. Don't let deceivers like Thunderian fight your battles for you. Are you sure you want to trust him?

I've been telling you to read your Bible. I've been pointing you to scriptures that if you're honest with yourself, you know you don't understand, if you've even looked at them. These same ones are the scriptures that guys like Thunderian won't touch, instead he just has his cut and paste ready to give us all the latest lie, with the thinnest argument of why someone whose name means "Hail Zeus" should be our Savior.

He still can't explain Michael and Daniel 12:1, nor Ezekiel 46:12. Can you?

Listen, if I've stumbled at all in my presentation on any of these threads, the one who will suffer is you not me.

You've been swallowing that blue pill for so long it looks good to you. But truthfully it's like the movie Solient Green. Someday you're going to wake up and realize what it is you've been feeding on is death. My goal is to get you and many others like you to investigate it while there's still hope...

Shalom :)

Last edited:
Well, I did say that the Bible was mostly literal.....
It's hard to say what I would do in hypothetical circumstances don't ya think?

Well, it is a case by case basis on how one answers, context is everything. I wouldn't say that Jesus saying He is the door, that Jesus is a literal door..that ones kind of easy to figure out...or maybe not?

Well, the Genesis account is actually one of those literal things....God made the heavens and the earth pretty literal there. I don't think its laughable I think its great to know how this world started.
who says so?
There was an explanation i read from some kabbalist once...it was slightly different but based on that way of interpreting you can get something like this

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

ie this deals with a topic i've spoken of earlier about the 'waters' being symbolic of the universal consciousness.
The 'Heaven and Earth' here isn't literally the physical earth, but symbolic of all matter.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5

=duality in all creation ie the yin/yang theme i talked about.

And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.
this is symbolic of the microcosmic consciousneses created from the universal consciousness ie the drops from the ocean.

And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

1 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.
This symbolises the inner worlds ie the mind, the inner heaven (like Jesus talked about) ie the vegetation/seeds represent what we create subconsciously and manifest both here in this life and the hereafter. Tbh this is not easy to explain if you don't have background knowledge of the level known as brahmaloka and devaloka in hinduism or jabarut and malakut in islamic sufism
they basically are the 3rd and 2nd heavens in the christian system but of course most christians wouldn't know this.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,
this symbolises the inner astrological energy forms that later manifested into the physical ie the stars.

BUT it requires at least some knowledge of the common metaphysics in various religions to see the bigger picture.

@Lisa this will go over your head anyway but it's worth pointing out.

Last edited:
if you take Genesis 1 literally, you're obviously an American christian.
Even the christians in africa are probably laughing at you.

Lisa

Superstar
LIsa you are deceived. Yahuwah is Antichrist.

Please listen, and this post is for everyone...

I have defined what is Truth. I created these threads with a gentle friendly demeanor and was even complimented for my attitude as such by one who was berating me... Yet I have been ridiculed, insulted and lied about. :(

In regards to you being insulted about trauma based mind control...

I have dealt with and counseled many cases of those who are under trauma based mind control and been coached by a PhD who was a counselor himself, as well as a pastor. I have also done extensive research on the subject myself. So I would say that I am vaguely familiar with the symptoms as well as the techniques of trauma based mind control and Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID).

Please allow me to explain...

There are a few major symptoms of a person who is being influenced by trauma based mind control. One is defensive projection; which you, Thunderian, Sara, and JoChris have exhibited on a daily basis with Me. Another is cognitive dissonance. Are any of you falling asleep during the day uncontrollably? -- that is a third a more severe sign, aside from feeling like you have "lost time" during the day as well as talking to yourself...

Trauma based mind control can be induced in many ways. The kind you may be familiar with was and is still being performed today by the likes of men such as Jospeh Mengele in dark places. But the less talked about and much more pervasive mind control is done through the television, movies, iPhones, books, magazines - anything that is two dimensional. As a matter of fact, it is done Extensively through these mediums without the public even knowing.

One major source of this is found on the News every day. News outlets perform mild trauma based mind control when they show the viewer a story that induces fear (shocking the brain), then a heart warming story to build trust (consoling the brain), then a social programming story to (shape the behaviors of the brain). Neuro inguistic programming (NLPs) can also be a factor in shaping the behavior of the subject.

How does it work? While watching a screen, alpha waves come into the brain that cause the frontal lobe to have restricted blood flow. When there is a restriction of blood flow to the frontal lobe of the brain, the subject utilizes less and less critical thinking. Coupled together with walls of resistance due to neuro-pathway rigidity cause someone to experience cognitive dissonance.

Through the projection of light and sound, thoughts, ideas, and beliefs can be projected into the subject without his or her knowledge. This methodology is so pervasive that many don't even know they are under trauma based mind control or that they are being hypnotized on a daily basis.

So what does any of this have to do with the Bible right?

Read through the New Testament, especially Paul's writings and you will find the same pattern of trauma based mind control as what I mentioned exists on the television. Saul's writings are a continual bashing of the reader, while he inflates his own authority and command. Paul also seeks to gain empathy from the reader by describing him as bondservant. He even tells his followers to have some money put aside Before he even shows up!

If you even look at his writings closer, you will see they are assassination orders for anyone who still followed the Law of Elohim. This is why I and anyone who says they love the Father should be GREATLY offended after they read Titus 1:11.

So raineranne, this is a possible reason why neither you, nor Lisa or JoChris batted an eye lash when Thunderian presented evidence that revealed some of Paul's writings originated from a hymn once sung to Zeus.

Any logical person who says they know the Father Yahuwah would RUN the other way when seeing ridiculously satanic evidence such as that. Yet it was not challenged by any of you. Why?

The other factor is that anger simply clouds judgment. You've been offended and insulted that I challenged your belief system. That's a sign of inflated pride. Speaking out in anger as you have is a sign of pride. It is evident in your tone, especially the way you start your posts.

If you were humble and confident in your knowledge and your righteousness, you would look up the data I used yourself or you would simply ignore me. Since you chose to speak out in a hostile manner, it is a sign that you have been programmed as an enforcer and/or a gatekeeper.

Please don't feel alone, everyone in the world has been brainwashed; it's like the movie the Matrix. You've depended on "Jesus" and you're not ready to be woken up yet. You were never "asked" for the choice of the blue pill or the red pill. But here's the thing: No one is...

There's freedom, but it takes humility and courage. Accepting that we were all duped is the first step to freedom. Then it just takes a willing person. Even if you're on the fence for a while as I was, that's okay, but at least do the research yourself. Don't let deceivers like Thunderian fight your battles for you. Are you sure you want to trust him?

I've been telling you to read your Bible. I've been pointing you to scriptures that if you're honest with yourself, you know you don't understand, if you've even looked at them. These same ones are the scriptures that guys like Thunderian won't touch, instead he just has his cut and paste ready to give us all the latest lie, with the thinnest argument of why someone whose name means "Hail Zeus" should be our Savior.

He still can't explain Michael and Daniel 12:1, nor Ezekiel 46:12. Can you?

Listen, if I've stumbled at all in my presentation on any of these threads, the one who will suffer is you not me.

You've been swallowing that blue pill for so long it looks good to you. But truthfully it's like the movie Solient Green. Someday you're going to wake up and realize what it is you've been feeding on is death. My goal is to get you and many others like you to investigate it while there's still hope...

Shalom :)
Sorry, KD, I think you're out of your mind deceived....Nothing you say makes Biblical sense...that's why I stopped talking to you.

mecca

Superstar
How were there no genetic problems back then?