Idf Openly Assisting Isis Once Again

Antipapirus

Established
This is a complex subject so i"ll do my best to keep short.
Im a Israeli , i served in the IDF infantry for 3 years, i was a hard right wing guy, believing our right to do anything and a never ending hate for the evil arabs who want to kill us all for no reason...THAT SAID... NOW I believe there is a group of people who inflirated the jewish comunity , after that ,the masonoc lounge and then everything the masons put their hands on which is everything ....They are the "jews" who made the hollocaust happen to KILL ALL THE NON ZIONIST JEWS and bring all the damaged and frightent jews to one place and inflict upon them the most complex mind control scheme in history.
They learned that if you control the opposition there is no opposition - so they divided the jews to right-left and so on
The israeli arabs got "senators" in the gouverment who are bought and paid by the jews and the only thing they do for the israeli arabs is make scandals in the gouverment and spread hate and division.
The palestinian got Hamas which all its highets members are working 100% for the mosad [ just like al-kaida and isis ].
The trick was to make it look so as if everybody is trying realy hard but nothing gets done and sell us a puppet stage on which we dont see the pupeteers at all.
So all the major terrorist atacks since the 60 all over the world including in Israel were done by the Mosaad to help victimize the jews and make the whole world Israels allies againts the evil "terror " - it worked beyound well.
So dealing with "actual proof" and batelling HASBARA AGENTS like Thunderian is futile , they are experts in starting dialogues on chat platforms.
The truth is simple - ALL the politians and army and religious personal on BOTH SIDES ,from a very high level and up are knowingly working together to destroy us all , and untill we take the puppets off stage and deal with the puppet masters it will go on.
Love you all and have faith - we live in wonderful times and we will see the light in our lifetimes

DesertRose

Superstar
@Antipapirus glad that there are more people from all groups waking up to these dire situations. Kudos. I hope we all stay Human.
It makes sense that the most brainwashing occurs amongst your populations.
In addition one sect the Pharisees have taken over from other Jewish sects unfortunately.
I am going to post a video on the 'Prophetic Expectations' thread that pertains to this topic.

Last edited:

Illuminized

Established
They are the "jews" who made the hollocaust happen to KILL ALL THE NON ZIONIST JEWS and bring all the damaged and frightent jews to one place and inflict upon them the most complex mind control scheme in history.
Are you insinuating that Hitler was serving a Zionist cause?

Also, it'd be disadvantageous for them to bring all Jews into Palestine.

Antipapirus

Established
My way of explaining things is different, im glad i found this site because i believe people here have awakened and are in the advanced class....The thing about the world for the last 100 years at least is so ---- The highest social classes of the west in the terms of religion - military complex - politics and finances are infiltrated and the people there work verry close together - the medium class think it knows something and the lower classes are sheep.... Hitler - Churchill - Stalin -Roosevelt worked together like the best of friends .the zionist movement were already buying land and living in Israel since 1890 and even before - their scope was to bring all the jews to Israel by any means - they tried by the journalistic media first - from 1900 to 1940 there were 140 articels in major news papers about 6 million jews dying - are about to die - persecuted - the same number - 6 million - 140 times before someone even heard of the nazis - strange indeed - when the jewish elite saw that not many are responding to the call they started attacks againts the jews in germany and poland - offcourse the gentiles did their dirty work - Hitler was the greatest zionist off all - His purpose was to make the jews to go at all costs to Israel- - and when thoose non zionist jew who refused to go at all cost only then the gates of germany were closed and they were sacfrificed on the altar -...

If Israel was helping ISIS, wouldn't they be doing a lot better than they are?
ISIS has survived the war against the Syrian army supported by Iran and Hezbollah, Russia, the Kurds, (allegedly) the USA and their allies, ... Seems pretty good for a bunch of desert nomads that don't receive help from anyone.

Thunderian

Superstar
ISIS has survived the war against the Syrian army supported by Iran and Hezbollah, Russia, the Kurds, (allegedly) the USA and their allies, ... Seems pretty good for a bunch of desert nomads that don't receive help from anyone.
ISIS as a military force in the Middle East is almost completely destroyed.

Illuminized

Established
the medium class think it knows something and the lower classes are sheep....
That applies to virtually everyone really (excepting agnostics). I don't think there are any sites on the Internet which can be classified as "advanced". Not even the most anti-Semitic websites. From my experience, none of them have addressed the ancient Greek/Roman concept of a rational afterlife and reincarnation. None of them see the pre-Socratic philosophers as anything but theoretical. None of them pay proper homage to Pythagoras, Iamblichus, Plato, Plotinus, etc. It's true that there are modern Stoics, but that's an exoteric teaching.

Hitler was the greatest zionist off all - His purpose was to make the jews to go at all costs to Israel- - and when thoose non zionist jew who refused to go at all cost only then the gates of germany were closed and they were sacfrificed on the altar -...
Then what was the point of the Madagascar Plan?

In Table Talk entry Oct. 25, 1941, Hitler explicitly says, "The attempt to create a Jewish State will be a failure", preferring to displace Jews into the East. German: Der Versuch, einen Judenstaat zu gründen, wird ein Fehlschlag sein.

As an ex-Zionist and ex-Nazi (I've severed all ties with the movement, only retaining interest in Hitler), I highly doubt Hitler was a Zionist. Hitler acquired his attitude towards Zionism from Dietrich Eckart, who in turn, had been influenced by the Jew Otto Weininger. It's no coincidence that the 25 points program incorporates Eckart's philosophy. Very few people, including Hitler's modern supporters, have bothered to read Eckart's works or Weininger's Sex and Character. If they had, they could have refuted the Holocaust exaggeration philosophically. Of course, I do not intend to lend a hand to them in this task, as it's only a visible, surface aspect, like that of Zionism.

Collective summary of the aforementioned three's worldview: Zionism (the isolation of all Jews into Palestine/Israel) is a pretense, an impractical and illusory hope, and the negation of Judaism; the diaspora existed long before the destruction of the Temple, most Jews preferred to remain in Babylon after their captivity had ended; there has never been a true Jewish state, what happened in Palestine many years ago was merely an attempt to build one and they failed. Ultimately, the aim of the Zionists is a capitalist central base to perpetuate political crimes from while oppressing and indoctrinating their own people.

If people think being anti-Zionist or critical of Israel is anti-Semitic, they don't know what they're talking about.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
US/Israeli Plot to Carve up the Middle East
http://stephenlendman.org/2017/10/usisraeli-plot-carve-middle-east/

Israeli regime pushing region into new war: Hezbollah chief
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/10/01/537087/Israel-Lebanon-Hezbollah-Hassan-Nasrallah

Israel Backing Kurdish Independence 'to Create New Conflicts, Destabilization'

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201710021057860943-iraqi-kurdistan-independence-referendum-israel/

Iran Deploys Tanks To Border With Iraqi Kurdistan
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/iran-deploys-tanks-border-iraqi-kurdistan

Iraqi Kurdish forces deport Arabs, Turkmens: Paper
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/10/02/537209/Iraqi-Kurdistan-deport-Arabs-Turkmens

Here’s How Much of Your Taxes Have Gone To Pay For Wars Since 9/11
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-01/here’s-how-much-your-taxes-have-gone-pay-wars-911

elsbet

Superstar

Good article that worth your time.
The Jesuits, loyal to the Jesuit order, before anything or anyone, including God, is probably the LAST group I would consider a reliable source. Their seeming alliance with Islam is only to advance their own cause. They're historic troublemakers, and quite dangerous.

Antipapirus

Established

The suicides are not all - if any - based on the assumption that they felt immoral and couldn't live with the hell we created, NO NO NO.

The Israeli army is not all made up of combatants, the majority are support and logistics, these are kids that get depressed and start crying if they don't get to sleep each night or weekend at home, some of them have real mental issues but the army doesn't let them go so easily.

These are kids that are having mental issues and are put in stressful situations which increases their chances to commit suicide.

I just mentioned that because I felt as if you posted this to show that so many soldiers are committing suicide based on the idea they felt bad for what they did regarding the Palestinians and if that was the intent then it's not true.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Not at all, as that is a relatively small number. God rest their souls. If guilt were the cause, I'd expect higher numbers. You're right-the army's not for everyone, but conscription leaves little choice I suppose. I think the real point it makes is that everybody's on a war footing everyday over there, but really, who's attacking? It looks like more people got killed in on-base accidents than in actual combat. When you get down to it, that's a hell of a way for everybody to have to live everyday...

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
When you get down to it, that's a hell of a way for everybody to have to live everyday...
The human psyche can adjust to high level of stress ,we don't see it here, most of the population is thinking this conflict will never end and it's just the way it is.

I'm surprized no one talks about the false flag attack that started the last Gaza attack.

You seem a reasonable guy, maybe you"ll see it......

1- An organization that holds dead bodies for ransom and takes responsibility for every terror attack it does[ the Hamas ] kidnaped 3 Jewish boys and had almost 8 hours to get away

2-A incriminating phone call from one of the boys phone was made to lift all doubt in advance that is was 100% a terror plot in order to justify Bibi"s next move.

This call was taught to be a prank call and the real searches only started 8 hours after the call was made.

3-I remind you that the guys that kidnap people ,and even hold their dead bodies, decided to ditch the car registered in their name [ the owner is a Hamas operative - so convenient ] by BURNING it a couple of km near the kidnapping ,then killing the boys and burry their bodies nearby [ the arabs are stupid you see , it makes sense ] , then the bodies were found so fast its like they had trackers in them and the kidnapers were imediatly identified. [ the army was so eficient its amazing ]

The whole story was over in 24 hours with an orgy of evidence pointing to the Hamas with all the media outlets bombarding us with "proof" it was the hamas.

Then Bibi went on the news and stated without any doubt that this was a terror attack by the Hamas and used the hate wave of the people to unleash a mass arrest of over 170 people many of them innocent.

May I remind you the Hamas denied all allegations at this point.

When people were killed during these arrests , the Hamas couldn't take it anymore and responded - which was Bibi"s plan all along - slap them hard until they blowback and make it look as if they attacked first

That's how we all sat back and watched entire neighbourhoods disappear in minutes, thousands of civilians killed in a matter of weeks, and did nothing.

The firing orders given to the tank and artilary divizions was : " Pick the nicest house you see and bomb the shit out of it" , thats a real order , and the infantry was told to shoot to kill every "insurgent" in the area, may i remind you its a city ful off people that were told to evacuate , and an "insurgent" may be someone who dint evacuate.
Thats how we leveled Gaza to the midleages .

The mindset in the country when a "war" is happening is "Let the Army win", that's the magic slogan implemented in each one of us, and it means "until this thing is over, no matter what we do, you cannot critic and talk against it ", no one dared to do anything in real time to stop it, sure they were all mighty after the fact but that's the magic ....

What do you think?

JoChris

Superstar
That applies to virtually everyone really (excepting agnostics). I don't think there are any sites on the Internet which can be classified as "advanced". Not even the most anti-Semitic websites. From my experience, none of them have addressed the ancient Greek/Roman concept of a rational afterlife and reincarnation. None of them see the pre-Socratic philosophers as anything but theoretical. None of them pay proper homage to Pythagoras, Iamblichus, Plato, Plotinus, etc. It's true that there are modern Stoics, but that's an exoteric teaching.

Then what was the point of the Madagascar Plan?

In Table Talk entry Oct. 25, 1941, Hitler explicitly says, "The attempt to create a Jewish State will be a failure", preferring to displace Jews into the East. German: Der Versuch, einen Judenstaat zu gründen, wird ein Fehlschlag sein.

As an ex-Zionist and ex-Nazi (I've severed all ties with the movement, only retaining interest in Hitler), I highly doubt Hitler was a Zionist. Hitler acquired his attitude towards Zionism from Dietrich Eckart, who in turn, had been influenced by the Jew Otto Weininger. It's no coincidence that the 25 points program incorporates Eckart's philosophy. Very few people, including Hitler's modern supporters, have bothered to read Eckart's works or Weininger's Sex and Character. If they had, they could have refuted the Holocaust exaggeration philosophically. Of course, I do not intend to lend a hand to them in this task, as it's only a visible, surface aspect, like that of Zionism.

Collective summary of the aforementioned three's worldview: Zionism (the isolation of all Jews into Palestine/Israel) is a pretense, an impractical and illusory hope, and the negation of Judaism; the diaspora existed long before the destruction of the Temple, most Jews preferred to remain in Babylon after their captivity had ended; there has never been a true Jewish state, what happened in Palestine many years ago was merely an attempt to build one and they failed. Ultimately, the aim of the Zionists is a capitalist central base to perpetuate political crimes from while oppressing and indoctrinating their own people.

If people think being anti-Zionist or critical of Israel is anti-Semitic, they don't know what they're talking about.
Have you ever read the Hitler psychiatric profiling done by the Allied Forces in 1943? They were pretty accurate with their predictions. http://lawcollections.library.cornell.edu/nuremberg/analysis