Idf Openly Assisting Isis Once Again

Karlysymon

Superstar
What makes you trust that is a real quote, and not something made up?
Do you want me to post the audio?
You said:
So Israel is perpetuating an endless war with the
Palestinians? To what end?
You said:
If Israel doesn't care what the world thinks, and they own the media and all the
banks, and have the most powerful nations on earth in their back pocket,why do they continue this game with the Palestinians? What is stopping them from
ridding themselves of this problem and taking all the land, once and for all?
They can't pull a 'final solution' because that will yank them out of the world's sympathies, most especially, Christians who blindly support them. So, since Abraham's children are 'incapable' of outright genocide, slow-kill gets the job done better.
Although, if both sides were truly war weary, there'd be a cessation of hostilities but that isn't the case since the 'Gaza war' is pretty much a biennial event. So who really is benefitting from prolonged hostilities, because we all know "War is a business"? It certainly isn't the average Palestinian or Israeli.

Perpetuating an endless war?
The Report from Iron Mountain:
The war system not only has been essential to the
existence of nations
as independent political entities, but has been equally indispensable to their stable political structure. Without it, no government has ever been able to obtain acquiescence in its “legitimacy,” or right to rule its society. The
possibility of war provides the sense of external necessity without which no government can long
remain in power.
The
historical record reveals one instance after another where the failure of a regime to maintain the
credibility of a war threat led to its dissolution, by the forces of private interest, of reactions
to social injustice, or of other disintegrative
elements. The organization of society for the possibility of war is
its principal political
stabilizer… It has enabled societies to maintain necessary class distinctions, and it has insured the subordination of the citizens to the state
by virtue of the residual powers inherent in the
concept of nationhood......
With the ever-present
threat of war, the absolute State could maintain a
standing army and
implement a policy of compulsory service for its citizenry. According to the
study, this system of obligatory service would
provide the socially
maladjusted and
economically disadvantaged elements of
society with a function.
Thus, these “potential
enemies of society” could
be placated and pacified."

@Antipapirus
Is Israel under a perpetual state of emergency?

Thunderian

Superstar
Why are you so pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian? you seem really into it, more even then a right-wing Jewish Israeli citizen would be - it's strange...
No stranger than an ex-IDF who sounds like a member of SJP.

I'm not anti-Palestinian. I am pro-truth. I wonder why you don't ask the others why they feel it necessary to promote lies about Israel.

Thunderian

Superstar
Do you want me to post the audio?
Yes, I would appreciate that.

They can't pull a 'final solution' because that will yank them out of the world's sympathies, most especially, Christians who blindly support them. So, since Abraham's children are 'incapable' of outright genocide, slow-kill gets the job done better.
Except there are more Palestinians now than at any point in history, and during the Israeli occupation of Gaza, life expectancy was the highest there that it's ever been. Palestinians are routinely treated in Israeli hospitals. How do you call that a genocide, even a slow one? And what does Israel do with the couple million Palestinians who are citizens of Israel? Hope they stop having kids?

Antipapirus

Established
@Antipapirus
Is Israel under a perpetual state of emergency?

Yes it is, but we, the citizens, don't feel it, the Israeli people [ i mean jews and nonjews alike ] are not feeling this, it's our way of life, we adapted and everything is "peachy".

The "threat" is always near, and if by any chance people start to relax and start talking about peace, then our security apparatus will remind us by allowing or creating and operating a terror attack.

Antipapirus

Established
The
possibility of war provides the sense of external necessity without which no government can long
remain in power.
That's why the USA has been at war for 200 years already .... they had 30 years of peacetime in total.

Israel is the best example - without the fear of being exterminated by a foreign force, the Israeli society will collapse, there are so much division and hate between the different sects of jews here, it raises the question - how do we keep it from falling apart?

We have created a monster that won't stop, ever, unless stopped, and the monster will fight fiercely in his last hour.

The high-level security personnel are addicted to war, it's their purpose and source of life, without it they are nothing and will disappear, so who will want to give up the "guarding angel \ hero \ the savior of the Jewish people" titles?

The higher level ones know the conspiracy but they are either blackmailed and threatened and cannot do anything without getting themselves and families killed....

We have to be ready in the case of a serious peace process in the near future, all hell will break loose in this case - terror attacks will rain on Israel until "peace" becomes a distant memory.

Antipapirus

Established
No stranger than an ex-IDF who sounds like a member of SJP.

LOL, my point of view is not pro-Palestine and not pro Israel, nor anti any of them.
It took me a long while to keep this view of reality until it finally stuck, I'm now looking at this whole conflict from above and its liberating.

I love all my fellow soldiers and citizens exactly as much as I love the PALESTINIANS and I have hope in my heart we will all come together soon and have the most wonderful country in the history of humanity together.

Maybe you haven't read what I wrote, we are both guilty, we are both to blame, it's a huge puppet show and if you don't feel the need too look above the stage and see the puppeteers then its ok, maybe in the future something will change, keep in mind i saw your truth , I was a great defender of that "truth".
It's easy to read about stuff and form an opinion - maybe you think I'm a traitor or a mental case, my mission was to spark the question in your mind as to why I'm speaking as I am, what made me change so much.

I won't bother you anymore, you have the right to your own opinions.

Keep it real G

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I have hope in my heart we will all come together soon and have the most wonderful country in the history of humanity together.
I am all for that as well, and I think that would be the sentiment of most Israelis. The problem is the constant flow of lies about Jews and about Israel. How can there ever be peace when all we are told is that the Jews are an illegitimate people and Israel is an evil, colonialist state that only seeks the annihilation of everyone living around it?

If you really are an Israeli Jew living in Palestine you must know that most of what is said about Israel is skewed and one-sided, if not outright fabrication. Just look at the statements that have been made in this thread. Care to address that? If Israel is such an evil entity, why is almost everything bad that we read about it made up?

Karlysymon

Superstar
That's why the USA has been at war for 200 years already .... they had 30 years of peacetime in total.

Israel is the best example - without the fear of being exterminated by a foreign force, the Israeli society will collapse, there are so much division and hate between the different sects of jews here, it raises the question - how do we keep it from falling apart?

We have created a monster that won't stop, ever, unless stopped, and the monster will fight fiercely in his last hour.

The high-level security personnel are addicted to war, it's their purpose and source of life, without it they are nothing and will disappear, so who will want to give up the "guarding angel \ hero \ the savior of the Jewish people" titles?

The higher level ones know the conspiracy but they are either blackmailed and threatened and cannot do anything without getting themselves and families killed....

We have to be ready in the case of a serious peace process in the near future, all hell will break loose in this case - terror attacks will rain on Israel until "peace" becomes a distant memory.

They employed The Report From Iron Mountain to a T. Unfortunately, war has an alchemical component to it aswell. For some, its all good to wage the war aslong as their eschaton is immanentized. :rolleyes:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yes, I would appreciate that.

Except there are more Palestinians now than at any point in history, and during the Israeli occupation of Gaza, life expectancy was the highest there that it's ever been. Palestinians are routinely treated in Israeli hospitals. How do you call that a genocide, even a slow one? And what does Israel do with the couple million Palestinians who are citizens of Israel? Hope they stop having kids?
Then explain this to me:

Israel gave birth control to
Ethiopian Jews without
their consent.
If they
could do that to them, what makes you think they aren't doing the same to the Palestinians that they lovingly treat in their hospitals? It may not necessarily be birth control. Meanwhile, Bibi; warned that illegal
immigrants from Africa
“threaten our existence as a Jewish and democratic state”. They are Jewish and going by the argument used by the current occupants, should be entitled to the land despite their skin colour, don't you think?
Funny that Bibi should be worried because Israel has some serious fertility problems, mentioned here.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I am all for that as well, and I think that would be the sentiment of most Israelis. The problem is the constant flow of lies about Jews and about Israel. How can there ever be peace when all we are told is that the Jews are an illegitimate people and Israel is an evil, colonialist state that only seeks the annihilation of everyone living around it?
Maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events or maybe you're just a shill, but outside of pocket pet Jordan and backdoor buddy Saudi Arabia pretty much everything around them has been annihilated in one form or another, and now it seems apparent that they wish for that to extend even further to Iran...

If you really are an Israeli Jew living in Palestine you must know that most of what is said about Israel is skewed and one-sided, if not outright fabrication. Just look at the statements that have been made in this thread. Care to address that? If Israel is such an evil entity, why is almost everything bad that we read about it made up?
How in the Hell is everything we read about it made up? Everything? I would submit that that is a statistical impossibility. With all the links that have been provided to what I can only think to call "horrific" to sensible people, I must now proclaim you The King of De Nile. It's not just a river in Egypt anymore.

It was explained to you earlier in these discussions that the subject is about politics not peoples, and yet you still call everyone and I mean everyone who opposes your position idiots, liars and antisemites. Fact after fact is submitted and you just deny, insult, deny without posting very many links or information to anything to support your position. I've already pointed out to you earlier about having weak to no arguments, and I stand by that. In other words, you suck at this. Do you even History, bro? So after all this, all I can think to say to you is that you are someone who is at their best when they are not inhibited by any facts. Good Day, sir! Good Day...

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Then explain this to me:

Israel gave birth control to
Ethiopian Jews without
their consent.
If they
could do that to them, what makes you think they aren't doing the same to the Palestinians that they lovingly treat in their hospitals?
What makes you think they are? Giving birth control to refugees in transit camps isn't even close to genocide, as you suggest the Jews are enacting against Palestinians. Yes, what Israeli health officials did was shady, but it's hardly the end of the world, and doesn't at all support that argument that Israel is killing off the Palestinian people.

It may not necessarily be birth control. Meanwhile, Bibi; warned that illegal
immigrants from Africa
“threaten our existence as a Jewish and democratic state”.
Was he talking about Ethiopian Jews? The article doesn't make that clear. They just kind of threw that quote in there and hoped we'd make the connection, didn't they? Is there a source for the quote? The Independent doesn't provide that, either. It's either sloppy journalism or a deliberate effort to obscure something.

They are Jewish and going by the argument used by the current occupants, should be entitled to the land despite their skin colour, don't you think?
Whether you accept it or not, Israel is a legitimate nation with just laws and fair treatment for all it's citizens. I can't answer for the specific bad acts committed by individual Israelis, but I do know that history and facts, when examined truthfully, support Israel's side in almost every circumstance. You are welcome to argue against that point of view, but biased anecdotes and imagined future crimes aren't really an argument.

Thunderian

Superstar
Fact after fact is submitted and you just deny, insult, deny without posting very many links or information to anything to support your position.
More untruth, and you only have to read this thread to see that you're making this up. Nowhere has fact after fact been submitted against Israel -- just the same accusations and lies.

When I deny something you've stated as fact, I generally provide a link. If you need more information, please just ask.

Antipapirus

Established

I'm really glad you see light at the end of the tunnel, and I believe you when you state that not all the info regarding Israel is correct.
I will answer you through a true story

There was a great rabbi who was corrupt to the bone, bribed government officials, stole and laundered money, did many shady things, many people tried to bring him down so of course, he knew he would get caught, so he did the most genius thing ever.
He paid a guy to go to the police with evidence against himself, true evidence and made up evidence...crazy right?
After the whole thing was released to the press, the whole country was enraged, the police were ready to put him in jail.
Then at the last moment, like a miracle, the guy that incriminated him couldn't face his "conscience" and admited he "lied and fabricated" everything.
Now the rabbi has a perfect protection, its a witch hunt you see, nothing presented from now on is real and wouldn't stick.

Bibi is using the same tactics to avoid prison .
I love Israel very much but "my country" is not its citizens, "my country" is the monstrous security aparatus, its the paid puppets and shills that sit in the Knesset and the Army that are working against our interests.

My direct answer to your question is:
10% are lies spread by those who truly hate Israel and the Jewish people, blatant lies like you stated.
just because they hate us.

40% are lies, mixed with truths, provided secretly through shills and trolls by the Israeli hasbara special teams.

50% is totally true, but they get lost in the jungle created intentionally to create chaos and confusion.

My ideas came from the first-hand experience in the occupied territories and living a brutal right-wing mentality.

I didn't see it then, but when I encountered info that slammed Israel and presented it as an Apartheid, as a brutal aggressor that conquers, then I remembered the real truth that I saw with my own eyes.

It took me a year to silence the voice in my head telling me its all a lie, propaganda, hate speech etc - even now that voice still comes up from time to time - that's how strong the brainwashing is.
There is a great difference between what the country does 90% of the time - which is positive and wonderful - and the horrible things it does 10% of the time.

It's like this - a rich guy is a p***phile but it's illegal and horrible so he cants tell anyone.
So he donates billions to schools and playgrounds and schoolarships, in his free time he salvages kids from abusive homes and give them a new life, buys toys to African children on Crishtmass, but he rapes one kid a week.
He controls the press so he can say its lies and present so much "proof" he's a wonderful and moral guy that nobody will believe he's a p***phile.

I was exactly where you are now 5 years ago, open your mind and maybe you"ll see it too in the future.

Sorry if I insulted you by calling you a Hasbara agent, you remind me of myself in the past so I cannot dispute you now - time will tell.

Wish you all the best and much happiness.

Antipapirus

Established
Just wow...

OMG, i laughed so hard !!! This guy is a professional at spinning subjects.

"where are you jews ? " --- well , you see, the state of Israel needed an underclass of labour force in the beginning, because most of the Arabs fled or were relocated, but the jews in those Arab countries lived like kings compared to the general population, many of them were rich and had a good life and lived in peace with their Arab neighbour.
Then one day everything changed, the Jews were suddenly attacked by Israeli Jews dressed as Arabs or by Arab parties that were paid by Israel to commit these crimes.

When the jews had enough, they fled to Israel but were forced to leave almost all their wealth and come to a country where they were second class jews, if you look like an Arab then you" ll be treated like one, its instinct.

[ if you want to create a radical right-wing sect you have to bring them poor, traumatize them by being humiliated and mistreated by the non-arab jews, and by that, you create a social class of people that will do ANYTHING to prove their loyalty to the state and be accepted ]

So we know where are their jews.....

Last edited: