How important is the Image of the Beast?

Lisa

Superstar
No, God didn't walk in the garden.
The scripture might say that but words are often not how they appear because there's a deeper wisdom in the mythos of scripture. A message is as powerful as the effect it has on the people it was intended.

Allah is not a thoughtform, but there is nonetheless a collective thoughtform of Allah produced by muslims. It doesn't really have a name, but if we think of it as the manifestation of God, that's okay...as long as we recognise the difference between the real Transcendent God vs the manifestation of God which is a reflection of a reflection and therefore when you see a 'jealous God' like you do in the bible, that's only due to it being a manifestation via the thoughtform.

As for jews and your whole notion of a world gone bad....
"the world was drunk on the wine of her adulteries"
the whore isn't a reflection of the world, the world is a reflection of the whore.
Well, God says that He did walk in the garden...calling Him a liar are you? There is no deeper wisdom in Genesis 3...They heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day. Not only did He walk in the garden He called out to the man and said to him "Where are you? He also had a conversation with them about eating the fruit...

Allah is a false god and that thoughtform produced by muslims is delusion. You have been deceived by the deceiver, the one who wants to be thought of as god-satan.

But the whore isn't the Jews....they have a different role to play in the last days and will believe on Jesus and be saved! The whore will just be destroyed....

Last edited:

colson

Rookie
Well, satan being the ruler of this world would be the head of the government, the first beast. Because of the head wound, I think its the government because I think the head wound was the scattering at the Tower of Babel and I think that its being healed means that the world will be one again. Also, the end where it says who is like the beast and who is able to wage war with him...who can come up against a totalitarian government? And I agree that the first beast gets its power and position and authority from the dragon...but isn't it interesting that there will be 10 kings that only have their authority for an hour so they can give it to the anti?

I still think that the 2nd beast is the anti because he comes into power using deception and here it says he had two horns like a lamb but spoke like a dragon. He excercises all the authority of the first beast...he controls the government. And he makes the world worship the government...his government. And he makes people get the mark....to me this seems like a behind the scenes look into the power of the man who runs the most totalitarian government ever...

Yes, it will be an incredible time where you are scared out of your mind and blown away that you are seeing prophecy come alive!
the beast from the sea of Rev 13 kingdoms are the same as the beasts of Daniel 7. The 'dragon' of Rev 12 & 13 is that 4th beast of Daniel 7 with 10 horns. (1 lion head, 1 bear head, 4 leopard heads, + 1 4th beast head that has 10 horns on it = 7 heads, 10 horns)

the little horn of Daniel 7, aka the 11th horn that comes up among the 10 horns is the 'mouth' of Rev 13

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. 4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”

5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months.
the beast from the sea is the conglomeration of the Daniel 7 (lion, bear, leopard, 4th beast with 10 horns) 4 beasts together. the little horn (aka the 11th horn) of Daniel 7 is that same 'mouth' of Rev 13

Dan 7
8 I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots. And behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things.

the beast from the earth is completely separate from the beast from the sea. The mouth of the beast from the sea is the same as the little horn of dan 7. The false prophet (beast from the earth) tells people to worship an image of the beast who had a mortal head wound (that head is on the beast from the sea, not the beast from the earth).

In layman's terms, the 'antichrist' is the little horn/ 11th horn of Dan 7, the mortally head wounded individual. the beast from the sea is the conglomeration of 4 kingdoms with 7 heads. The 'mouth' of Rev 13 is the little horn that belongs to the beast from the sea. (we know that the 'antichrist' has a mortal head wound because he is the worthless shepherd of Zech 11

15Then the Lord said to me, “Take once more the equipment of a foolish shepherd. 16For behold, I am raising up in the land a shepherd who does not care for those being destroyed, or seek the young or heal the maimed or nourish the healthy, but devours the flesh of the fat ones, tearing off even their hoofs.

17“Woe to my worthless shepherd,
who deserts the flock!
May the sword strike his arm
and his right eye!
Let his arm be wholly withered,
his right eye utterly blinded!”

the false prophet tells people to worship an image of the mortally head wounded person (this is a separate person from the false prophet)

mecca

Superstar
Satan by way of the mystery of iniquity used mankind to build his system. God has no limits but Satan has limits. For that reason he has been forced to use mankind to usher in his will. Much in the same way he uses governments. Thanks for the post.
Okay, thanks for the reply.

Thunderian

Superstar
Stop hating on everything that's not Christianity... you say everything is satanic if it is not exactly the same as Christianity.
Mecca, this thread has nothing to do with Islam. One thing that made the last board so frustrating at times is that every thread got derailed and either became about Islam or about Zionism. It interrupted and stifled some really good conversations.

Start a thread if you want to defend your faith, but please don't look for posts in other threads to start arguments over. If you hang around this board long enough, I'm sure everyone will get to know and understand your point of view.

mecca

Superstar
Mecca, this thread has nothing to do with Islam. One thing that made the last board so frustrating at times is that every thread got derailed and either became about Islam or about Zionism. It interrupted and stifled some really good conversations.

Start a thread if you want to defend your faith, but please don't look for posts in other threads to start arguments over. If you hang around this board long enough, I'm sure everyone will get to know and understand your point of view.
Well I agree with you but Lisa always finds a way to make that statement somewhere. I just find it annoying but ok. Also I was definitely not looking to start arguments.

talking about the image of the beast as a thoughtform and using Yahweh as an example.
Anyone who believes Yahweh was legitimately the true God of the universe is a moron.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I personally think there might be many threads to the Antichrists plans - one could be an attempt to merge computers and people, sold as enhancement but plugging into unprecedented and satanically posessed computing power. I have a background in biochem and computing and at the moment the two are converging. The promise to people may be virtual immortality and to be concious gods in digital worlds of endless pleasure. The truth may be the last chapters if Revelation!

What if the idea of genetic enhancement and superior physical improvements via CRISPR/Cas9 were sold to people along with a kind of Neo (Matrix) style learning connected to quantum computing power. Our society is bathing in X-men, super heroes etc etc.

I watched a clever little clip from Nicholson1968 on YouTube recently...

Lisa

Superstar
I personally think there might be many threads to the Antichrists plans - one could be an attempt to merge computers and people, sold as enhancement but plugging into unprecedented and satanically posessed computing power. I have a background in biochem and computing and at the moment the two are converging. The promise to people may be virtual immortality and to be concious gods in digital worlds of endless pleasure. The truth may be the last chapters if Revelation!

What if the idea of genetic enhancement and superior physical improvements via CRISPR/Cas9 were sold to people along with a kind of Neo (Matrix) style learning connected to quantum computing power. Our society is bathing in X-men, super heroes etc etc.

I watched a clever little clip from Nicholson1968 on YouTube recently...

Maybe you're the person to ask...I kinda take that stuff with a grain of salt...is it possible really to merge computers and people and how does that work do ya think?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well - there is the aspiration to do it, people chatter about how it might work on sites like 2045.com but in reality it is like a modern religious transhumanism.

If culture is being bathed in the idea then our 'creators' in the form of ancient alien ETs or even virtual beings encountered in VR, what if a 'all in one chip' was offered whuch gave you access to health enhancement, exponential knowlege and connectedness to all of mankind, then how many people would fall for the lie?

Not me!

Lisa

Superstar
Well - there is the aspiration to do it, people chatter about how it might work on sites like 2045.com but in reality it is like a modern religious transhumanism.

If culture is being bathed in the idea then our 'creators' in the form of ancient alien ETs or even virtual beings encountered in VR, what if a 'all in one chip' was offered whuch gave you access to health enhancement, exponential knowlege and connectedness to all of mankind, then how many people would fall for the lie?

Not me!
I guess, deception abounds everywhere and in every conceivable way...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I guess, deception abounds everywhere and in every conceivable way...
I take some heart from verses like Habbakuk 1:5...
“Look at the nations and watch—
and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told.

Whilst satan may have his plans, the Lord will confound them...

Lisa

Superstar
I take some heart from verses like Habbakuk 1:5...
“Look at the nations and watch—
and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told.

Whilst satan may have his plans, the Lord will confound them...
No doubt about that, however satan will get his way for a little bit. We must never forget that bit.

Thunderian

Superstar
Scott, I am finding this very interesting. I don't really have much to say right now, but I am pondering this. Thanks again for your posts.