How important is the Image of the Beast?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Scott Christopher Shuman, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Scott Christopher Shuman

Scott Christopher Shuman Established

The Bible in Revelation 13 talks about the Antichrist and the False Prophet but says little about the Image of the Beast. Yet, upon further examination the Image plays a vital role.

Once the Image has "life" he will speak and cause that as many that would not worship the Image of the Beast should be killed.

Simply put... once the Image has life it seems worship is diverted away from the Antichrist toward the Image. Interesting.

Also in Daniel 11:38 it says the Antichrist will worship a God of forces as well as a god his fathers knew not. That's two different God's. One with a capital "G" one with a lowercase "g". He will honor them with gold and precious stones.

Could this verse be applied to the Antichrist worshiping and honoring the Image that the rest of the world is worshipping?

I think we need to ask some questions about the Image.

Serveto, mecca and rainerann like this.

2. Scott Christopher Shuman

@Lisa here it is. I've done a ton of work on Revelation 13 so ask away!

3. Lisa

Lisa Star

Sorry, I didn't see this thread or I would have replied sooner.

I think the first beast is the antichrist's world government. The 2nd beast being the antichrist....that's my theory anyway.

I thought the image was something like project blue beam...and is a representation of the government which backs the antichrist. The government being the arm of the antichrist so to speak. And a totalitarian government since no one can fight against the beast.

I always thought that the god of forces was a vehicle to get him into power. Since we are also told that he will come into power by deception.

4. Scott Christopher Shuman

Interesting. I have heard variances of some of what you stated but the God of forces ushering him into power I haven't heard yet.

Based on my interpretation the God of forces = Satan
    And the god his father's knew not = technology (computers).

I believe the Image of the Beast will be a supercomputer and Satan will possess it once he is cast out of heaven at mid tribulation.

That is why it comes to life, because Satan will be the user of that supercomputer.

The False prophet has two main gifts. To make fire come down from heaven to earth and to give life to the image.

Jesus said in Luke 10:18 he beheld Satan fall from heaven like lightning.

That will happen at mid-trib. And the false prophet will call fire (lightning) from heaven as Satan is cast down and he'll use that same lightning to usher Satan into the image with lightning as the power source.

Have you ever heard of the 666 calculator?

Serveto likes this.

5. Lisa

Lisa Star

That's interesting, I'll have to think about the computer as the god his father's knew not.

I haven't heard the rest before. Doesn't satan indwell the antichrist though?

No I haven't heard of the calculator, what is it?

6. Scott Christopher Shuman

No. Satan will not possess the Antichrist. That teaching is a lie.

Ask yourself, how much material have you heard about the Image of the Beast? My assumption would be very little. Satan has engineered this carefully to hide his true plans.

Let me know how much you want to know because this hole goes deep. Some of what I have figured out can outright spook you.

Serveto likes this.
  7. Lisa

Lisa Star

What is spookier than increased lawlessness, family members turning against each other, huge earthquakes, war and martyrdom and death?

Why is it false teaching?

8. Scott Christopher Shuman

The 666 calculator will tally up words that equal 666. Here is a small list:

Mark of Beast = 666
    Bio Implant = 666
    RFID Scanner = 666
    RFID Body Tag = 666
    E-Identity = 666
    Digital ID Chip = 666
    A Satanic Mark = 666
    Sorceries = 666
    Witchcraft = 666
    Necromancy = 666

Image of Satan = 666
    Mondex Chip = 666
    Monetary = 666
    False Market = 666
    Verishield = 666
    Monsanto=666
    Lustful = 666
    Satan's Seal = 666
    Satan Cult = 666
    Papal State = 666
    Vatican Hill = 666

COMPUTER = 666 (Rev 13:14-18)

TERMINALS = 666

MONETARY = 666 (Rev 13:17: "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.")

CALCULATION = 666 (Rev 13:18: "...count [calculate] the number of the beast...")

S S NUMBER = 666

NEW YORK = 666 (Rev 18)

WITCHCRAFT = 666

NECROMANCY = 666

SORCERIES = 666

LUSTFUL = 666 (1 John 2:16-17)

STUBBORN = 666

ILLUSION = 666 (2 Thess 2:8-12)

INSANITY = 666

LUCIFER HELL = 666 (Isaiah 14:12-15)

LUCIFER HADES = 666 (See Note 1)

DEVIL SHEOL = 666 (See Note 2)

DEVIL GENE MAN = 666 (John 6:70, 17:12; Acts 1:25; 2 Thess 2:3; Rev 17:8, 11)

SON OF SIN = 666

9. Lisa

Lisa Star

Ok, so what do you think all this means then?

10. Scott Christopher Shuman

None of what you said is a false teaching but Satan possessing the Antichrist is a false teaching.

God made man (and his son) in his own image. Guess what Satan has made in his own image?

11. Lisa

Lisa Star

Well it could be that it is false since I can't think (off the top of my head) of a scripture that talks about it....

I'm not good at guessing-what do you think he's made?

12. Scott Christopher Shuman

Satan's creation is the computer.

God made man from the dusts of the earth.
    Computers are made from the dust of the earth (silicon)

Ever heard of Silicon Valley (where the computer was invented)

In the end Satan will possess his creation, the computer. It will be the Image of the beast or the Image of Satan = 666

13. Lisa

Lisa Star

Now that I think of it...doesn't the teaching of satan in dwelling the anti comes from the left behind series because of the head wound?

14. Lisa

Lisa Star

Like satan will be the computer you mean?

15. Scott Christopher Shuman

No Satan isn't the computer but he will possess it just as demons possess mankind and even animals. The Bible is clear mankind builds the computer image for the Beast whose deadly would was healed. Here is verse 14 of Revelation 13

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

16. Lisa

Lisa Star

Interesting I have read that verse before and missed the part you highlighted in blue. So you think people will be bowing down to computers then, or one computer?

My theory and this is just a personal theory is that the head wound is the world coming back together like we were at the Tower of Babel-that was a big hear wound right there-confusing our language and scattered us so we couldn't be one people, yet it looks like satan will unite us all and we will be one people again...that's why the world will marvel at it.

17. Scott Christopher Shuman

Satan has rejected the idea of using a human vessel in this end times. Back when Jesus was here he was forced to enter Judas but Satan has great disdain for mankind. Satan worked via man via the mystery of iniquity and built computers. He will use computers and technology to unite and control mankind against Jesus' second coming (He'll call it an alien invasion). The false prophet will lie to the public and tell everyone the image of the beast has been fortified with AI (Artificial intelligence) and knows all. People will receive the mark of the beast which will be implantable technology in the human body. By taking this mark they violate being made in God's image and instead take on Satan's image (computer = mark of the beast).

That is why they can't repent. By taking the mark they reject God's image and desire for themselves Satan's instead.

Serveto likes this.
  18. Lisa

Lisa Star

I think the mark is gonna be the rfid tattoo.

19. Scott Christopher Shuman

Maybe. But because it is all connected to computers it is still computers nonetheless. That rfid tattoo will be read using a computer just like when you by groceries they have that scan on them and a computer scans the code. Maybe this will give it more teeth.

remember when I used this verse:

Daniel 11:38

But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

These are two God's Satan (big G) and the image of the Beast (little g) = (technology, computer). This is when Satan has possessed the image. Because Satan is inside, when the Antichrist worships it, he is worshiping two things at once! Big G little g.

Notice the Antichrist arrays it with gold silver and precious stones.

This is what the Bible says about Satan when he was Lucifer:

Ezekiel 28:12-15

Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Do you see anything familiar? When the antichrist honors the image he does so with the same coverings Lucifer, or Satan, had in the beginning. It says it right there, in the midst of Eden, the garden of God. The same precious stones and gold Satan had in the beginning he will be arrayed with once again, but this time by the antichrist rather than by God. This is how antichrist will honor Satan, by reverting him back to his former splendor.

This image supercomputer that Satan possesses will be decked out with all these precious stones, pleasant things and so Satan, by way of the image, will finish with the same pomp he started with. I believe in the Ezekiel verse, when it mentions Satan was adorned with tabrets and pipes, that these were constructed with gold and maybe even silver which Daniel 11:38 also mentions. Therefore, when the antichrist honors the image with precious stones, he’ll exactly mimic the stones mentioned in the Ezekiel verse and when he honors it with gold, silver and pleasant things, he’ll mimic the golden pipes and perhaps silver tabrets or timbrels Satan had in the beginning. Golden pipes are even mentioned in Zechariah 4:12, demonstrating God’s usage of the two in conjunction.

Serveto likes this.
  20. Thunderian

Thunderian Veteran

I'd say you're partially right.

The first beast is Satan. See how he is described in Revelation 13:

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

That fits the description of the great dragon in Revelation 12:

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

And we know the great dragon is Satan, because, still in Revelation 12:

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

However, the first beast is also the antichrist and his government, which gets it's power, position and authority from the dragon, Satan..

Revelation 13:

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The antichrist will bring together nations under his authority. The leopard, bear and lion are symbols of the various countries (the lion and the bear are obvious, the leopard is said to represent a multicultural country like the US, or maybe Germany) that the antichrist will rule.

The second beast is the false prophet.

Revelation 13 says he he looks like a lamb, but speaks as the dragon, so I take this to mean he will represent himself as a godly man, but will speak the words of Satan. We already have many types of this in the world today, but this second beast will lead worship of the first beast, and will deceive by performing miracles, including calling fire down the sky.

What a time this is going to be.