How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

This is rich. Human rights, according the JNF, should now be labelled as "terrorism":

US lawsuit equates Palestine advocacy to 'terrorism', court hears

As the article indicates, a judge saw through it a couple of years ago so there is hope:

U.S. Federal Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Filed by Jewish National Fund Against Palestinian Rights Nonprofit

Hopefully, World Vision won't be labeled a "terrorist" organization for helping the people of Gaza:

World Vision: Jerusalem - West Bank - Gaza Country Profile

We're nearly ½ way there...

More than 90 countries slam Israel over 'punitive measures' against Palestine

“Most of the Jews are thieves.”

- David Ben Gurion

Yes, yes they are:

Israel: a Refuge for Swindlers

This may not be news to some, but its news to me.
Mark Devlin retracts his support of Rebel News based on Max Igan's damning video. Wow!

I knew about Ezra because I remember that dumb show he used to host on the dumber news channel, Sun News Network. Although, I didn't know about Avi Yemini, but it makes sense. It would explain how he was able to get so close to some of the police and ask them questions in his YT videos during the lockdowns. Thankfully, the footage is there for all to see just what type of guy Avi really is.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I knew about Ezra because I remember that dumb show he used to host on the dumber news channel, Sun News Network. Although, I didn't know about Avi Yemini, but it makes sense. It would explain how he was able to get so close to some of the police and ask them questions in his YT videos during the lockdowns. Thankfully, the footage is there for all to see just what type of guy Avi really is.
I was shocked!

Stucky

Veteran
“Most of the Jews are thieves.”

- David Ben Gurion

Yes, yes they are:

Israel: a Refuge for Swindlers
It's known as the gangster settler state for good reason.