How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Matt 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

"The Lobby" British Style
An undercover reporter secretly records how the Israeli Embassy directs local groups

http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/the-lobby-british-style/

The First Amendment is Under Serious Assault in Order to Stifle Anti-Israel Boycotts
https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/...ault-in-order-to-stifle-anti-israel-boycotts/

Danish pension fund blacklists Israeli companies investing in settlements

Israelis defy authorities and fight for right to protest against corruption
http://www.redressonline.com/2017/0...ight-for-right-to-protest-against-corruption/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Explosive" Leaked Secret Israeli Cable Confirms Israeli-Saudi Coordination To Provoke War
More like explosive horse crap. The only way that Israel's actions could be considered a provocation of war in this case is if you ignore all statements and actions made by Iran, Syria and Hezbollah against Israel.

Hubert

Established
Because they are a strategically valuable location. They allow the U.S. to use their territory as a base to safe guard our oil supply, and a major shipping rout, the Suez Canal.

Also a large number of people view Israel as the holy land. Therefor opposing them can have political repercussions.

That's a big ass chunk. also protecting the Suez canal isn't just about oil, It's about protecting shipping in general.
It is a big chunk, but from the way some people talk, you'd think the US gets 90 percent from there.

There is a reason that Kerry's nickname in the Middle East is "The Tall Fool".
Really? I'm pretty sure it's "antisemite"...

You have no idea what the Balfour declaration was all about, do you?
Balfour made the declaration for selfish reasons. He didn't want Jews flooding into Britain. That's what it's really about...

Last edited:
Really? I'm pretty sure it's "antisemite"...

Balfour made the declaration for selfish reasons. He didn't want Jews flooding into Britain. That's what it's really about...
I am trying to discern if there is anything that can be said about Jews that is so outlandish, so bereft of logic and truth, so utterly, incredibly, mind-blowingly stupid, that you won't accept it as gospel fact.

Last edited: