How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

This is rich. Human rights, according the JNF, should now be labelled as "terrorism":

US lawsuit equates Palestine advocacy to 'terrorism', court hears

As the article indicates, a judge saw through it a couple of years ago so there is hope:

U.S. Federal Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Filed by Jewish National Fund Against Palestinian Rights Nonprofit

Hopefully, World Vision won't be labeled a "terrorist" organization for helping the people of Gaza:

World Vision: Jerusalem - West Bank - Gaza Country Profile

We're nearly ½ way there...

More than 90 countries slam Israel over 'punitive measures' against Palestine

“Most of the Jews are thieves.”

- David Ben Gurion

Yes, yes they are:

Israel: a Refuge for Swindlers

This may not be news to some, but its news to me.
Mark Devlin retracts his support of Rebel News based on Max Igan's damning video. Wow!

I knew about Ezra because I remember that dumb show he used to host on the dumber news channel, Sun News Network. Although, I didn't know about Avi Yemini, but it makes sense. It would explain how he was able to get so close to some of the police and ask them questions in his YT videos during the lockdowns. Thankfully, the footage is there for all to see just what type of guy Avi really is.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I knew about Ezra because I remember that dumb show he used to host on the dumber news channel, Sun News Network. Although, I didn't know about Avi Yemini, but it makes sense. It would explain how he was able to get so close to some of the police and ask them questions in his YT videos during the lockdowns. Thankfully, the footage is there for all to see just what type of guy Avi really is.
I was shocked!

Stucky

Star
“Most of the Jews are thieves.”

- David Ben Gurion

Yes, yes they are:

Israel: a Refuge for Swindlers
It's known as the gangster settler state for good reason.

Palestine: Vengeful Israeli settlers on rampage following Jerusalem attack
Palestinians experienced a spike in violent settler attacks in the West Bank over the weekend

Palestine too has a right to self-defence

FilthPig

Veteran
In February 2013, Israeli authorities awarded Afek Oil and Gas (subsidiary of Genie Energy) an exclusive 36-month petroleum exploration license to a 153-square-mile (400 km2) plot in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, which the UN recognizes to be Syrian territory.Afek subsequently conducted above-ground geophysical tests and based on its preliminary analysis, has applied for a ten well exploratory drilling program. South of Katzrin in the southern Golan Heights in 2015, Afek discovered a substantial amount of oil and natural gas reserves which would make Israel energy self-sufficient.

Israel is trying to win a PR battle through its fake rescue mission in Turkiye

PCHR: “Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory”

Apparently, to read the entire article, one needs a subscription. However, I found this one on the Guardian which expounds on what "Team Jorge" is capable of if anyone's interested:

‘Team Jorge’ and Cambridge Analytica meddled in Nigeria election, emails reveal

Stucky

Star
Apparently, to read the entire article, one needs a subscription. However, I found this one on the Guardian which expounds on what "Team Jorge" is capable of if anyone's interested:
That is so frustrating. The whole article was there yesterday to read without subscription.

Here's some excerpts from another Lemonde article.

"
For several months, 20 different media outlets, including Le Monde, worked with the Forbidden Stories consortium to investigate companies that specialize in the manipulation of public opinion and the dissemination of fake news. Within the framework of this project called #StoryKillers, three journalists from the consortium posed as intermediaries for a potential French client in order to set up meetings with operatives selling "turnkey" influence tools.

This investigation revealed the existence of "Team Jorge", an extremely discreet Israeli company that claims to have interfered in dozens of elections around the world. It offers its clients an arsenal of illegal services, from hacking into e-mail accounts and private messaging systems to the massive dissemination of influence campaigns thanks to a gigantic network of fake accounts on social networks."

"Intelligence services do not have a monopoly on disinformation campaigns. Alongside the big Russian, Iranian and Western propaganda bodies, a galaxy of private operators are willing to carry out operations in exchange for payments. More or less successful, more or less discreet, they are there to serve the interests of companies, election candidates and celebrities.

Some of these companies are well known and offer services such as "unattributed campaigns" and "influence marketing" that involve magazine columns and fake social media accounts and are relatively legal, if not ethical. Others are more discreet and linked to the security apparatus, notably in Israel, and they offer the whole range of operations carried out by intelligence services."

"Despite the very real efforts of the digital giants to limit the proliferation of fake accounts on their platforms, Team Jorge was quickly able to build, with disconcerting ease, several tens of thousands of fake profiles, tailored to meet the needs of their clients. In just a few clicks, they were able to create groups of fake American environmentalists, fake Canadian feminist activists and fake farmers from Zimbabwe. "

"Acting alone, these mercenaries could not achieve much. But they exist in an established ecosystem. Team Jorge is intimately linked to the Israeli security network, where it has a pool of employees and valuable contacts for winning contracts. But in this highly competitive sector, there are also operators in the Middle East, in French-speaking Africa and in Western countries. "

There's no subscription requirement for the above link at time of typing.