How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Lisa

Superstar
Yep there will be a third temple..they already have the accoutrement for it and the plans. I even heard that they had a prefab that will go up and it will go up quickly as soon as they get the go ahead. They are only waiting to find a spotless red heifer...o, and a treaty that will let them build it.
If that's really so, then it just shows that they still haven't learned.. Biblically speaking.

Matthew 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Thomas 12:13 Jesus said: I shall destroy this House and no-one will be able to build it again.

Lisa

Superstar
If that's really so, then it just shows that they still haven't learned.. Biblically speaking.
Romans‬ ‭11:11, 25-26‬ ‭
I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.”​
‭‭

Romans‬ ‭11:11, 25-26‬ ‭​

I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.​

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.”​
‭‭
That says nothing about a third man made temple, though.

But it did answer your first question...which is why they’ll build another temple...they think that’s the only way to get back to God.
So, are you saying it's true that they still haven't learned... Biblically speaking?

They reject the New Testament so it does make sense why they haven't.

Rev. 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are The Temple of it.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Star
Romans‬ ‭11:11, 25-26‬ ‭​

I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.​

‭‭
You seem to be confusing the LAND of Israel (where the current, counterfeit Jewish state is) with the PEOPLE Israel, which are two very different things.

Likewise you seem to be confusing the two-tribed "House of Judah" with the ten-tribed "House of Israel", which will remain two separate houses until the very end, when Christ unites them and personally rules over them (Ezek. 37:15-28).

In context:-

Romans 11:24
11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural [branches], be grafted into their own olive tree?
11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
11:26 And so all Israel (the holy people) shall be saved (see Daniel 12:7): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away unGodliness from Jacob (Israel):

Lisa

Superstar
You seem to be confusing the LAND of Israel (where the current, counterfeit Jewish state is) with the PEOPLE Israel, which are two very different things.

Likewise you seem to be confusing the two-tribed "House of Judah" with the ten-tribed "House of Israel", which will remain two separate houses until the very end, when Christ unites them and personally rules over them (Ezek. 37:15-28).

In context:-

Romans 11:24
11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural [branches], be grafted into their own olive tree?
11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
11:26 And so all Israel (the holy people) shall be saved (see Daniel 12:7): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away unGodliness from Jacob (Israel):
I’m not confused as to either. The Jews are living in the land God gave them...God brought them back for the end times prophecies and to also bring them back to Himself. The Bible talks about 144,000 Jews, 12,000 from each tribe..the house of Judah is included in that.

Lisa

Superstar
Okay, but the evidence says otherwise :rolleyes:.
What evidence? Anyone can make a movie and say whatever they like and say its evidence. I just don’t personally believe that the Jews are trying to get the muslims in trouble with all the world..they are doing that themselves...
Ishmael will be a wild donkey of a man, his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him...sounds about right!

DavidSon

Star

Phithx

Veteran
What evidence? Anyone can make a movie and say whatever they like and say its evidence. I just don’t personally believe that the Jews are trying to get the muslims in trouble with all the world..they are doing that themselves...
Ishmael will be a wild donkey of a man, his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him...sounds about right!
It's all in the picture, for the whole world to see.

And if you won't watch the movie, then "better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

A Freeman

Star
I’m not confused as to either. The Jews are living in the land God gave them...God brought them back for the end times prophecies and to also bring them back to Himself. The Bible talks about 144,000 Jews, 12,000 from each tribe..the house of Judah is included in that.
C'mon Lisa, be honest with yourself (and others). Of course you're confused, which you prove every time you post, whether you realize it or not.

God gave the LAND of Israel to the true PEOPLE Israel: the British, on the exact date He prophesied in the Book of Daniel.

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a Time (360), Times (2 = 720), and an half (180) (1260 years in total - 9/Dec./1917 when Jerusalem was liberated from the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles"); and when He shall have accomplished to scatter the power of The Holy People (Israel - Gen. 48:11; 16)(Rev. 11:3; 7), all these [things] shall be finished.

It is a historical fact that British Israelite forces under Gen. Allenby liberated Jerusalem from 1260 years of Turkish Edomite rule on 9 December 1917.

It is likewise a historical fact that the Balfour Declaration, co-authored by counterfeit Jew Walter Rothschild is the legal instrument that the counterfeit Jews used to STEAL the land of israel from its rightful owners: TRUE Israel.

Last edited: