How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Awoken2

Superstar
ADL?

Why did you run off from the 9/11 thread? Was it getting a bit difficult for you?

Helioform

Star
ADL?

Why did you run off from the 9/11 thread? Was it getting a bit difficult for you?
Not the ADL either. You seem to be rather paranoid.

And I didn't run off from the 9/11 thread. I find the subject rather boring, especially the Pentagon part. I just added a picture showing the damage from the wings and then you started doubting it by adding another picture that does not even show the entire view from above. If you doubt the picture I posted, there is nothing further to be said.

Awoken2

Superstar
Not the ADL either. You seem to be rather paranoid.

And I didn't run off from the 9/11 thread. I find the subject rather boring, especially the Pentagon part. I just added a picture showing the damage from the wings and then you started doubting it by adding another picture that does not even show the entire view from above. If you doubt the picture I posted, there is nothing further to be said.
No the lampost pic shuts your type up all the time...funny that innit?

Your silly FBI photos were taken after a second mysterious explosion made a gaping big hole in the building...a big 737 size hole, unlike the missile size hole which was there before it, which is what my pic clearly shows with a very very lucky lampost right next to the impact area.

Helioform

Star
No the lampost pic shuts your type up all the time...funny that innit?

Your silly FBI photos were taken after a second mysterious explosion made a gaping big hole in the building...a big 737 size hole, unlike the missile size hole which was there before it, which is what my pic clearly shows with a very very lucky lampost right next to the impact area.
Who cares about that lampost, it is not even a picture showing the entire view. That lampost could have been further from the plane impact you don't see exactly because of the perspective. If you want to compare pictures, compare similar ones.

DavidSon

Star
Jordanian Lawmakers Vote to Prohibit Natural Gas Imports From Israel

Good news. Last week hundreds of Jordanian protesters denounced the deal, and now the lower house of parliament has voted to suspend the agreement with Israel:

"Several legislators argued that the multi-billion-dollar deal violates Article 33, section two of the Jordanian constitution, which states, “Treaties and agreements which entail any expenditures to the Treasury of the State or affect the public or private rights of Jordanians shall not be valid unless approved by the parliament; and in no case shall the secret terms in a treaty or agreement be contrary to the overt terms.”

From the protests:

"Prominent national, youth and Islamic leaders took part in the demonstrations, where placards displaying anti-Israeli occupation slogans were raised.

The slogan placards read: “Together against the gas deal with the occupation. The gas deal is an occupation. The gas of the enemy is occupation. Down with the attempts to wipe out the Palestinian cause.”

Lisa

Superstar
Or it could be that people are anti semitic? Because one day this will be reality...

Zechariah 12:2-3
Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

DavidSon

Star
Man, General Mills should face some heat for their complicity. Food production is such a personal thing, I could see those concerned going at them hard. Was looking at their website it's loaded with empty platitudes:

"We are responsible
We put people first.
Respect for human rights is core to our commitment to conduct business in an ethical manner.
A healthy planet is also critical to our business.
We continue to make progress toward our commitment to sustainably source 100 percent of our 10 priority ingredients by 2020 – representing more than 50 percent of our annual raw material purchases."

Most of the companies I don't recognize the name, it will take some digging to find out who/what they really are.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Lisa

Superstar
You don’t say..

A fifth of Europeans believe a secret Jewish cabal runs the world, damning report into anti-Semitism reveals
  • 16,000 people from 16 European countries were surveyed on Jewish stereotypes
  • A fifth agreed that a secret network of Jews influences politics and economics
  • Fifth also said Jewish people 'exploit Holocaust victimhood for their own needs'
  • Jewish organisation called on Europe to do more to combat anti-Semitism
A fifth of Europeans believe that a secretive Jewish cabal controls world politics and economics, a damning report on anti-Semitism has found.

The same number also believe that Jews 'exploit Holocaust victimhood for their own needs', the European Jewish Association revealed at its annual conference in Paris.

The shock figures were revealed as Jewish leaders called on European governments to accept more responsibility for ending rising anti-Semitism on the continent.

It comes just days after a far-right terror attack in Germany targeting Turkish people, by a killer who had also confessed his belief in various anti-Semitic conspiracies.

The same survey also found a quarter of respondents agreed with the statement: 'Israel's policies make me understand why some people hate Jews'.

More than a third agreed with the assertion that 'during World War II, people from our nation suffered as much as Jews.'

The survey also concluded that Holocaust revisionism and belief in classic anti-Semitic stereotypes was more common in the east, while anti-Israel sentiment including anti-Semitic beliefs were more common in the west.