Eye on Israel...(...and The Spiritual Battle Behind The War...)

phipps

Star
They propose no alternative to the situation. Just make ill conceived statements like ‘whoa there Hamas they were just innocent civilians at a concert!’
Which came first, the brutal control and land grab of Palestine, or Hamas?
Mistreat someone for long enough and eventually they’ll lash out.

Have you any idea what Israel has been doing to Gaza repeatedly? Every Ramadan we expect a big provocation. That’s their favourite time to prod them, no guesses as to why I think it’s self explanatory.
The alternative is not to murder innocent civilians who have nothing to do with their government's decisions on Palestine and vice versa.

Daze

Superstar
There are many countries that have mandatory military service around the world, which means they train their people to be prepared in case of a war. It is wrong to kill them because they were once trained to protect their countries. It is murder.
You only think this because you ignore what they do.

Yes Israelis have made Palestinians suffer but this does not justify what Hamas has done either. Now because of what they've done, Israel that is stronger militarily, has retaliated and killed more Palestinians than Hamas killed Israelis and to top it off they have put a complete blockade on Gaza. That means no food, no electricity, no water and medication. Do ou think what Hamas has done is worth the civilians dying, staring, dying of illnesses is worth it? Btw I don't agree with Israel's retaliation either.
There has always been spotty electric, poor water and medical conditions for Palestinians in the apartheid state. Literally for years. The sanctions placed on them would make your head spin. For the Palestinians none of this is new. None of it!

How long should they allow it?

Its like sister Haich said. You expect them to just sit and drink tea. Prayer can move mountains but God is not gonna protect the camel of the man who refuses to tie it up in the first place.

Haich

Superstar
The reason you won’t see me condemning Hamas is because there’s never any clear condemnation of Israel. i don’t agree with the premise of ‘condemning Hamas’ because it automatically reduces their cause to one of destruction when in fact their cause is liberation of their land. Why is it terrorism if people are fighting for freedom and basic rights?

Haich

Superstar
The alternative is not to murder innocent civilians who have nothing to do with their government's decisions on Palestine and vice versa.
Innocent casualties are a natural product of war. From the videos I’ve seen, Palestinians were actually trying to avoid killing innocents. There’s videos of them releasing or protecting women and children. I didn’t see any Israeli hospitals, schools or places of worship being bombed.
Why does Israel always bomb the innocent first?

Haich

Superstar
I’m for decolonisation and it’s not a pretty sight but the lives lost in Gaza will not be sad as I pray they’ll be martyrs in the eyes of Our Lord.

phipps

Star
what do you think about Israel’s barricading of 2 million people in an open prison, with full control of their services, then telling them they have 24 hours to get out knowing full well they have absolutely nowhere to go?
I just posted that I disagree with the retaliation of Israel too. They should not be making innocent civilians pay the price of what Hamas has done either.

Let me play devil's advocate here. @Daze posted and I I quote, "This is probably what you don't get. There is not a single civilian in Israel. It is MANDATORY that every single Israeli must serve in the army once they reach a certain age. 18 probably. Every single one of them have oppressed others." Lets say Hamas think about all Israelis like that, so maybe the Israelis also view all Palestinians as Hamas supporters and don't mind killing them. My point is either way they are wrong.

phipps

Star
Innocent casualties are a natural product of war. From the videos I’ve seen, Palestinians were actually trying to avoid killing innocents. There’s videos of them releasing or protecting women and children. I didn’t see any Israeli hospitals, schools or places of worship being bombed.
Why does Israel always bomb the innocent first?
And there wouldn't be any innocent casualties had Hamas not carried out this attack would there? Also there would not be an Israeli retaliation and innocent Palestinian civilians being killed and blockaded.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
I just posted that I disagree with the retaliation of Israel too. They should not be making innocent civilians pay the price of what Hamas has done either.
that's not what I asked, don’t be disingenuous. I asked you directly what you think of Israel barricading 2 million people to a strip of land, effectively trapping them rendering them at the mercy of Israelis?

Haich

Superstar
And there wouldn't be any innocent causlaties had Hamas not carried out this attack would there? Also there would not be Israeli reataliation and innocent Palestinian civilians being killed and blockaded.
my point is this is nothing new, they’ve always been killing and provoking and destroying Gaza. Hamas reacted to Israel, do you not believe in self defence? They have to defend themselves at some point or they’ll cease to exist. You’re basically saying allow yourselves to be rendered extinct.

Daze

Superstar
Let me play devil's advocate here. @Daze posted and I I quote, "This is probably what you don't get. There is not a single civilian in Israel. It is MANDATORY that every single Israeli must serve in the army once they reach a certain age. 18 probably. Every single one of them have oppressed others." Lets say Hamas think about all Israelis like that, so maybe the Israelis also view all Palestinians as Hamas supporters and don't mind killing them. My point is either way they are wrong.
Here's your civilians Phip.

1696860767141.png

Do you have the stomach to watch the video?

Know whats messed up? Stuff like this didn't start yesterday. Go ahead, ask for sources.

phipps

Star
that's not what I asked, don’t be disingenuous. I asked you directly what you think of Israel barricading 2 million people to a strip of land, effectively trapping them rendering them at the mercy of Israelis?
I am not disingenuous. I just misread question. I disagree with that too. But here is the thing, two wrongs don't make a right. Hamas should not put an already suffering and demoralised people under more suffering and death.

Haich

Superstar
I am not disingenuous. I just misread question. I disagree with that too. But here is the thing, two wrongs don't make a right. Hamas should not put an already suffering and demoralised people under more suffering and death.
I’ve read you clearly condemn Hamas but I’ve yet to see you clearly condemn Israel and acknowledge the colonisation of Palestinians.

Ok so if you’re constantly being attacked by let’s say your neighbour, who threatens you, fulfils some of those threats directly and puts your family at risk constantly, what would you do? Just so I can understand what alternatives you propose for the Palestinian people.

phipps

Star
Here's your civilians Phip.

View attachment 92799

Do you have the stomach to watch the video?

Know whats messed up? Stuff like this didn't start yesterday. Go ahead, ask for sources.
What makes you think I agree with such behaviour? If this happened then the Israeli settlers are wrong to do this and should be punished under the law for doing this. An innocent Palestinian boy has nothing to do with what is happening politically between Israel and Palestine. This actually makes my point that violence on both sides is not going to solve anything. All it does is brew deeper resentment.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
But @phipps what you’re not getting it the situation is past peace talks. War is the only way to solve this. Palestinians won’t bend to the the settlers and the settlers are infringing on their land with rampant frequency.

The Israelis want to be the only ones living there and have full control of the land. Palestinians are willing to die for their cause and will not succumb to pressure.

Haich

Superstar
It’s forced occupation, it’s the same thing The British done around the world. We now condemn this but allow it to happen in Palestine. War crimes have gone on unpunished, nobody held accountable, not one mainstream media outlet ever condemns Israel or NetanTutu.

phipps

Star
But @phipps what you’re not getting it the situation is past peace talks. War is the only way to solve this. Palestinians won’t bend to the the settlers and the settlers are infringing on their land with rampant frequency.

The Israelis want to be the only ones living there and have full control of the land. Palestinians are willing to die for their cause and will not succumb to pressure.
War does not settle anything. Plus Israel is stronger militarily. They will just subdue the Palestinians even more.

I don't think all Palestinians are willing to die for this cause, just some of them.

Haich

Superstar
War does not settle anything. Plus Israel is stronger militarily. They will just subdue the Palestinians even more.

I don't think all Palestinians are willing to die for this cause, just some of them.
what’s your proposed solution then?

Daze

Superstar
What makes you think I agree with such behaviour?
The simple fact that your here trying to white wash it. I can fill threads that show this is what Israel is like, this is what Israel does. Every single one of them are oppressors and it didn't start Saturday.

But i think we both know this is going nowhere. Your bias will never allow you to denounce Israel.

Daze

Superstar

The US was stronger militarily then Afghanistan. Who won that one? In fact history is replete with smaller armies beating larger ones.

Question is, which side is God on? Whose the oppressors here Phip?

70% atheist.jpg

Really think the chosenites have Gods support when this is the reality?

gay chosens.jpg

phipps

Star
The simple fact that your here trying to white wash it. I can fill threads that show this is what Israel is like, this is what Israel does. Every single one of them are oppressors and it didn't start Saturday.

But i think we both know this is going nowhere. Your bias will never allow you to denounce Israel.
I'm not trying to white wash anything. Hamas was wrong in their attack and innocent people have been murdered and taken hostage. I also don't support what Israel has done to Palestine for decades since they created their state and subjugated the Palestinians for decades. I don't agree with their retaliation and blockade too. However as you can see violence is not the way to go. That is the truth.

Just because I disagree with what Hamas has done, doesn't mean I agree with what Israel has done either. I am not on the side of the governments, I am on the side of the innocent civilians on both sides who have nothing to do with this political war.

Last edited: