Discrepancies between the Bible and the “King of Kings” version

Dalit

Star
Hi, sorry Red it's not my intention to derail the thread but I think few things needs to be addressed

God being omnipresent doesn't automatically imply that He abide in everyone. I think what's overlooked a bit too fast in your post is the crucial information that Jesus actually is Son of God therefore the sole reason that God abide in Christ is because Jesus-Christ, the Word of God in flesh as explained in John 1 actually is part of the Godhead. You would never say God was in Moses or Muhammad, no never because that would be panentheism/pantheism which both the Bible and quran condemn.
It is rather odd though that you enact the quran as an authority in your argument and say

then few line later write

If you truly concede that Christ is a mediator, I hope you're not a muslim because you probably should question the validity of your ramadan by endorsing this because the quran denies the principle of a mediator between God and humans.

Also it is interesting to put this claim into perspective because you're clearly implying that Jesus encouraged Thomas and many others to commit blasphemy since He didn't condemned their words.

Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.” And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
John 20:27‭-‬29

Until you tell us whether you believe that the Christ is the Son of God without an earthly father, I'll call a cat a cat and say I believe that you're muddying the water and pick verses here and there to cook a doctrine out of thin air to stir up controversy.
Re your last paragraph and also @JoChris , I think this may be a gish gallop, which means peppering with a bunch of questions and pre-suppositions designed to confuse or overwhelm. Basically, yes, stirring the pot or up controversy. Just learned that word today and realize I've seen a lot of gish galloping from opponents of Jesus Christ.

JoChris

Superstar
I find this a silly attempt to try and stoke division.

The mediation is now, not on the Day of Judgment.

What is a mediator?

A mediator is someone who is sent, to help reestablish communication between two parties.
Christ did this by showing people how they need to be by example, and giving an example how to correctly pray to God, etc. in order to help bring the people back to having direct spirit communication with God, NOW.

A mediator offers help by showing how it is done. Christ showed the Way.
They say and they show, "Here, watch me, see this is how you do it".

But, they don't do it for you.
Because they can't. Only you can.
You/we/the people have to do it ourselves to benefit from the instruction.
Otherwise, the mediation effort (in the present) won't change anything, as it won't have any effect.
You have to accept and embrace the mediation effort, in the here and now, in order to benefit from it.

A mediator does not do anything for you, that you have to be doing yourself.
Mediation also does not absolve you of any personal responsibility, to learn to act correctly.

A mediator helps by showing how to reestablish communication.

Christ taught that we are to pray to our Father/Creator/God in heaven, Who is Perfect.
That means we are the ones who have to change.

The Quran does not deny this, it confirms what came before it.
Are you some variety of muslim or another JAHtruther?
If you are a muslim then your comments are relevant to Islam-Christianity topics. You could even start your own thread if you would like that.
If you are on A Freeman's side you are most definitely welcome here!

JoChris

Superstar
It's amazing you can write this, as frequently as you contradict Scripture, and not see how you condemn yourself with your own words.
I contradict AJH's "scripture". I do not contradict the bible.
The King of King's PERversion would be a joke if the implications of people actually believing it weren't so serious.

John 15:17-21
15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it HATED me before [it hated] you.
15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world HATETH you.
15:20 Remember the Truth that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they WILL also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not Him that sent me.

Peace be upon you.
Those verses were said by Jesus to the apostles at the Last Supper. They are relevant for those who believe in JESUS.
They aren't for those who believe in a FALSE Jesus.
They aren't for those who believe in a FALSE prophet.
They aren't for those who believe in a self-declared reincarnated Jesus born in Sheffield UK, 1948.

JoChris

Superstar
The most important words in all of Scripture are found in John 3:3-7, because anyone who has not been truly reborn of God from above (see: 1 John 3:4-10) -- as their true, spiritual self -- cannot even "see" the Kingdom of God, much less enter it.
That passage is one that most clearly shows AJH preaches a false Jesus!!!
The differences in passages:
KJV John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

KoK John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).

That sounds like pure gnosticism.
John 4:23-24
4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.
Context: Jesus speaking to the Samaritan woman at the well.

KJV John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Note well: Elijah is literally "the Revealer of God" (1 kings 18:7-40; 19:9-21; Mal. 4)
I wouldn't be surprised if AJH conveniently altered those passages to insert himself there as well. This entry is long enough already.

That doesn't mean a man who declares himself to be an Elijah is an Elijah.

JoChris

Superstar
From one of a freemans posts

Channels? As in the new age belief of channeling?

Here's KJV

9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

And the rest of the versions

The greek doesn't mention anything about channels either...
If anyone actually finds the word "spaceship" in the King of King's "bible" that would be great to see. The only place I find it is on the JAHtruth website.

This classic paragraph is towards the bottom where I bet AJH thought no-one but his followers will ever read:

How does that affect the Song of Moses? The Song of Moses was given by the Extra-terrestrial Ruler of the Universe to this world, via Moses on top of Mt. Horeb in Sinai, from a spaceship that was hidden inside a "Cloud" of smoke (a smoke-screen all described in the Book of Moses called Exodus) for the Being (spirit-Being) part of the human+Being to whom it will make sense, IF it is studied from that viewpoint with your spiritual eyes, as opposed to your human eyes and viewpoint.

I see in his Exodus book he uses "Cloud" instead of cloud.
e.g. Exodus 13:21 And the "I AM" went before them by day in a pillar of a "Cloud", to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
13:22 He took not away the pillar of the "Cloud" by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, [from] before the people.

The website https://gibraltar-messenger.net/thelaw/sing-the-new-song/ gave the link to https://jahtruth.net/closeenc.htm.

@A Freeman, are you ever going to cover Anthony John Hill's love of UFOology?

To speak plainly, every single contributor to this thread who is attacking the King of kings' Bible is actually attacking the King of kings Himself
AHJ is just some guy, and not an accomplished one either beyond a few internet forums like this one.

I'd go as far to say that even Joseph Smith's 'translation' of the Bible is better and more accurate than your KOK 'translation'.
And beyond that, even the Book of Mormon itself is better and more interesting than AJH's "The Way Home or Face the Fire".
How anyone can take you or your beliefs seriously is beyond me, a cult like yours will never go beyond a small amount of people exploited and brainwashed, it is a fringe of a fringe of a fringe.

Seeing the way AJH tried to mutilate these texts (including the Qur'an, removing passages from botched translations that he didn't like - which is also laughable if you think that this somehow changes what is actually in the Qur'an), is just shameful and made me loose whatever civility I had towards you guys. Then you have the nerve to jump in our thread and claim that our month isn't in our book, because your 'translation' omits it. Again shameful behavior.
And this isn't the same kind of thing as major discrepancies between Biblical manuscripts (in their original Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek) and between translations from those manuscripts (which is a real, actual controversial thing and gets people worked up), this is instead AHJ going and taking an already-existing English translation (KJV, for the Bible, and Yusuf Ali for the Qur'an) and then just adding and removing whatever words he wants.

The Sojourner

Established
Are you some variety of muslim or another JAHtruther?
If you are a muslim then your comments are relevant to Islam-Christianity topics. You could even start your own thread if you would like that.
If you are on A Freeman's side you are most definitely welcome here!
Hi JoChris,
"In God let the Believers put their trust."
So to be a true Believer, it means believers should choose God and to be on His side.
Even if it means being against your own self, or your friends or family, etc.
But, it is important that one has to ask for and then wait to receive God's Guidance, on how to best deal with each situation, whether it has to do with yourself, or others, and then to strive to do so lovingly.
Then, we either go (or stay), wherever He Guides us to be.
And then wherever we may be, there we will also find the work, that we may be able in some way to help with and/or get done.
But to respond to your question, I don't believe in subscribing to sects or labels, other than the above (unless it means the same as Believer and is non-sectarian).
Thank you,
God Bless.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
WAIT GUYS we have another contender for AJH's claims funny this guys name is AJ Miller lol can't make this stuff up. So @A Freeman whos who? He claims to be the reincarnated christ also so....

AJM was from a few years back. I found a Wikipedia entry on his cult. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Truth

According to "God's" will, he manages to be a reincarnated Jesus AND have a reincarnated Mary Magdalene for a partner. He must have been in "God's" very special books, being permitted to have a female partner.
AJM is a much better reincarnated Jesus too because he actually has his own YouTube channel that discusses the actual **religious** beliefs openly.

Snarkiness off now:
If anyone actually wastes time on AJM's material, PLEASE pray first!! They are all into mediumship as well as reincarnation!!!!

JoChris

Superstar
For anyone who is going to take the time to read the articles, PLEASE read the lower links from SCHOLARS before following the JAH truth website's links.
This is funny:
I did a typo when typing JAHtruth new age ( I thought why not? He manages to insert conflicting beliefs everywhere after all)
and Google corrected it to jahtruth new grange. That is a whole new rabbit hole, more than enough for other threads!

I assume AJH's writings are based on Celtic tradition and mythology that developed after Christian missionaries arrived in the UK, because Ireland sure isn't mentioned anywhere in the bible.

An example: where was the prophet Jeremiah buried?
First go to these links: https://www.gotquestions.org/how-did-Jeremiah-die.html

... Jeremiah was taken against his will to Egypt by some of the Jews who feared reprisal from the Babylonians. Even in Egypt he continued to rebuke his fellow exiles. Jeremiah probably died about 570 BCE. According to a tradition that is preserved in extrabiblical sources, he was stoned to death by his exasperated fellow countrymen in Egypt. Jeremiah - biography [Brittanica.com]

"Jeremiah died in Egypt around 580 BC; it is traditionally believed that he was stoned to death by the group of Judeans he left for Egypt with (Hyatt, 2012)...." Biography of Jeremiah - Religious and Theological Studies [Loras College Library]

Here is AJH's answer on Jeremiah's burial place :
Cairn T, at Loughcrew, nr. Oldcastle, Royal Meath in Ireland is the Tomb of Jeremiah the Bible Prophet who was commissioned by God to tear down; uproot (from Jerusalem) and plant (in Ireland) the daughter (the Tender Twig - Teia Tephi), from the line of David (symbolised in Scripture as the High Cedar), of king Zedekiah, in c. 588 B.C.; the Throne of Israel - the Lia Fail / Bethel Stone and The Ark of The Covenant.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think that AJH has latched on to British Israelism which is actually echoed in the famous song “Jerusalem”

Similar to the Americans, I think the Brits held the idea for a while that they were somehow exceptional in God’s plans for the world and as such, surely Jesus must have popped in for at least a brief visit and an afternoon tea?!

JoChris

Superstar
I think that AJH has latched on to British Israelism which is actually echoed in the famous song “Jerusalem”

Similar to the Americans, I think the Brits held the idea for a while that they were somehow exceptional in God’s plans for the world and as such, surely Jesus must have popped in for at least a brief visit and an afternoon tea?!
What beautiful music!!!! :) The melody structure sounded like a blend of Irish and English music.
The lyrics are very patriotic in a way. They are definitely not biblical though.

---
I actually found the published book

1681543893843.png

I had to show you the book review that made me laugh [spacing added] :

Brian Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Antichrist
Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2021

Verified Purchase
I bought this book to confirm what I already knew about this guy/ministry, because I knew anyone that could call himself by the Name Yah cannot be a true servant of Yahovah! The central theme/message of all this guys messages is peace peace peace which doesn’t agree with any of the Prophets of God!

In fact, and I say this humbly, I had a vision last year where Moses spoke to me and he said one thing to me, ‘There’s going to be war!’ Stay away from this guy friend and his ministry, it doesn’t come from God!

Like Satan he quotes Scripture and that which is Written, but like Azazel he misinterprets Scripture, not for the glory or wisdom of God, but for his own corrupted wisdom and sanctuary!

If you want a wonderful book to read other than the Word of God who is God (though I count 1st and 2nd Enoch to be the Word of God) buy the first and second book,s of Enoch which can be found on Amazon relatively cheap! In these last days Truth is going to roar from Zion friend like a mighty river to the Elect if God!

Have nothing to do with this guy or his ministry he can’t shut up he has more books and messages if his own spirit and interpretation than the d-evil has lies! He is another form of King Jehoshaphat who outwardly does everything right quoting Scripture making sacrifices yada yada yada but who truly has no respect unto the Prophet,s of God!

The Antichrist always speaks and promotes peace! This doesn’t agree with any of the Prophets or Scrioture! King Jehoshaphats name means God has judged it is the greatest of all lies, for if God has already judged what hope do we have??

We have no kingdom if God has already judged! His laws and commands, all of His prophets and all that He has Written means nothing, is empty, if God has already judged! Stay away from this guy and his ministry he obviously has no fear of God or the judgement of God!

3 people found this helpful

JoChris

Superstar

They would have loved that Acts 29 chapter for sure.

I had never heard of British Israelism until the internet. Is it still common in the UK?

P.S. Here I gave the Irish Times review of AJH's book in full + his indignant reply.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
They would have loved that Acts 29 chapter for sure.

I had never heard of British Israelism until the internet. Is it still common in the UK?

P.S. Here I gave the Irish Times review of AJH's book in full + his indignant reply.
In truth I have only met one guy in a pub who was going on about British Israelism. He seemed a little odd so I gave him a wide berth!

JFO2

Established

(Pssst, Red..you did know that Jesus’ uncle was in The UK constantly, didn’t you?) also, you did know that there’s a huge period of time that doesn’t cover Jesus’ whereabouts in the New Testament.

Also, you do know that the British Monarchy can be (and have been many times on these forums) factually proven to be traced back to King David.

Of course you know this but you choose to ignore. As well as choosing to ignore the facts when it gets pointed out that you are somehow deluded into thinking those satanic murdering kikes that have called themselves Jews, are somehow God’s chosen people - even when it could not be detailed any more accurately all the way through the Bible if it was possible to that they aren’t.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
(Pssst, Red..you did know that Jesus’ uncle was in The UK constantly, didn’t you?) also, you did know that there’s a huge period of time that doesn’t cover Jesus’ whereabouts in the New Testament.

Also, you do know that the British Monarchy can be (and have been many times on these forums) factually proven to be traced back to King David.

Of course you know this but you choose to ignore. As well as choosing to ignore the facts when it gets pointed out that you are somehow deluded into thinking those satanic murdering kikes that have called themselves Jews, are somehow God’s chosen people - even when it could not be detailed any more accurately all the way through the Bible if it was possible to that they aren’t.
You weren’t the guy in the pub were you?!!

“British Israelism is the British nationalist, pseudoarchaeological, pseudohistorical and pseudoreligious belief that the people of Great Britain are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.”

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread! It's great to have the links shared so that genuine truth-seekers can find them and explore the information for themselves.

Peace be upon you.

It appears that the “King of Kings” translation of the Bible is not all it promises to be.

Even from a cursory reading, it is notable that
1 Timothy 3 is missing.

This is odd - why? @JoChris - any ideas?
absolute fascinating. I agree with JoChris it’s likely because of this verse-
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory
God manifesting in the flesh is heresy to ajh, as well as being “received up into glory” because he teaches that Jesus died and was reborn again as him (ajh).

Also as karlysimon pointed out because of the talk of bishops, when AJH teaches all churches are evil except his, he needs to cover the fact that churches (gathering places) have always been attended since the time of the disciples.