Discrepancies between the Bible and the “King of Kings” version

JFO2

Established
You weren’t the guy in the pub were you?!!

“British Israelism is the British nationalist, pseudoarchaeological, pseudohistorical and pseudoreligious belief that the people of Great Britain are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.”
It must be so frustrating, when satan keeps placing irrefutable fact upon irrefutable fact, ahead of you on your pathway to righteousness.

JoChris

Superstar
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread! It's great to have the links shared so that genuine truth-seekers can find them and explore the information for themselves.

Peace be upon you.
I am doing my best to show what Anthony John Hill really teaches. You should be shocked - not just disappointed, SHOCKED - to learn he deliberately omitted a whole chapter of the bible, 1 Timothy chapter 3.

Perhaps you think I am doing JAHtruth a massive service by presenting what he says but abbreviated. It shows you how differently you view him and his claims compared to non-believers!!!

If truthseekers (who claim to believe the bible) still decide AJH is Jesus reincarnated after reading this thread, they can't say they weren't made aware of how AJH's "bible" contradicts the real bible. He probably is just as bad with the quran, but that is not Christians' concern after all.

I am doing my best to show what Anthony John Hill really teaches. You should be shocked - not just disappointed, SHOCKED - to learn he deliberately omitted a whole chapter of the bible, 1 Timothy chapter 3.

Perhaps you think I am doing JAHtruth a massive service by presenting what he says but abbreviated. It shows you how differently you view him and his claims compared to non-believers!!!

If truthseekers (who claim to believe the bible) still decide AJH is Jesus reincarnated after reading this thread, they can't say they weren't made aware of how AJH's "bible" contradicts the real bible. He probably is just as bad with the quran, but that is not Christians' concern after all.
I'll give you one example (from what I alluded to in my previous post in this thread) of the kinds of ludicrous things AJH has attempted to do to the Holy Qur'an:

Qur'an, Surah 2:185
شَهۡرُ رَمَضَانَ ٱلَّذِيٓ أُنزِلَ فِيهِ ٱلۡقُرۡءَانُ هُدٗى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَٰتٖ مِّنَ ٱلۡهُدَىٰ وَٱلۡفُرۡقَانِۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ ٱلشَّهۡرَ فَلۡيَصُمۡهُۖ وَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوۡ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٖ فَعِدَّةٞ مِّنۡ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَۗ يُرِيدُ ٱللَّهُ بِكُمُ ٱلۡيُسۡرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ ٱلۡعُسۡرَ وَلِتُكۡمِلُواْ ٱلۡعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُواْ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَىٰكُمۡ وَلَعَلَّكُمۡ تَشۡكُرُونَ
Shahru Ramadaanallazeee unzila feehil Qur’aanu hudal linnaasi wa baiyinaatim minal hudaa wal furqaan; faman shahida minkumush shahra falyasumhu wa man kaana mareedan aw ‘alaa safarin fa’iddatum min ayyaamin ukhar; yureedul laahu bikumul yusra wa laa yureedu bikumul ‘usra wa litukmilul ‘iddata wa litukabbirul laaha ‘alaa maa hadaakum wa la’allakum tashkuroon
Ramaḍân is the month in which the Quran was revealed as a guide for humanity with clear proofs of guidance and the standard ˹to distinguish between right and wrong˺. So whoever is present this month, let them fast. But whoever is ill or on a journey, then an equal number of days. Allah intends ease for you, not hardship, so that you may complete the prescribed period and proclaim the greatness of Allah for guiding you, and perhaps you will be grateful.

Now here is the same verse in AJH's botched KOK:

2:185 -. The Koran was sent down at the same time of year as The Torah, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong – Sura 2:53). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that period should spend it in fasting (Matthew 6:1-18), but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perhaps ye shall be grateful.

unzila feehil Qur’aanu, not 'unzila feehil al-Tawrata'.

It's not like mentioning the Torah was irrelevant (as the Torah, Injeel and books of Abraham are remembered on certain nights of this month) but AJH has removed any mention of Ramadan from the verse and replaced it with the Torah which is not mentioned in this verse. The verse also becomes incoherent by doing so because now it instructs "during that period should spend in it fasting". What period are we talking about now?
And if I connect the verses before it in his mutilated English text, then AJH is instructing us "in the period that you fast, you should spend it fasting". :D
As if it didn't already say.
"the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later" - so we've missed days fasting? fasting when and for how long? (it's not a month of fasting now, so what is it and how can you 'miss' days if the duration isn't specified anywhere).

I really don't want to analyze his stupid mutilated excuse for a text because that would be giving it validation, but really, everything he touches becomes soiled.
It is not as if AJH or Jahtruth really promotes a belief in the Bible or the Qur'an, I think it is all that AJH has his syncretic newage cult and he has his own "certified cult translation" of these texts for merely reference to his own twisted beliefs which are place elsewhere.

But my big mystery which I'll probably never have an answer to is how (people even discover this extremely fringe cult that nobody knows of) and why (these fringe and probably antisocial people find anything in it even slightly compelling).

Honestly, Nuwaubian Nation was better and more creative than Jahtruth and that too was very effed up. But anyway, Jahtruth is not very special in the world of newage cults, quite formulaic, but still as insidious as can be.
A Freeman would be better off with something equally as vapid as the Urantia Book or A Course In Miracles :D

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I'll give you one example (from what I alluded to in my previous post in this thread) of the kinds of ludicrous things AJH has attempted to do to the Holy Qur'an:

شَهۡرُ رَمَضَانَ ٱلَّذِيٓ أُنزِلَ فِيهِ ٱلۡقُرۡءَانُ هُدٗى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَٰتٖ مِّنَ ٱلۡهُدَىٰ وَٱلۡفُرۡقَانِۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ ٱلشَّهۡرَ فَلۡيَصُمۡهُۖ وَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوۡ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٖ فَعِدَّةٞ مِّنۡ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَۗ يُرِيدُ ٱللَّهُ بِكُمُ ٱلۡيُسۡرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ ٱلۡعُسۡرَ وَلِتُكۡمِلُواْ ٱلۡعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُواْ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَىٰكُمۡ وَلَعَلَّكُمۡ تَشۡكُرُونَ
Shahru Ramadaanallazeee unzila feehil Qur’aanu hudal linnaasi wa baiyinaatim minal hudaa wal furqaan; faman shahida minkumush shahra falyasumhu wa man kaana mareedan aw ‘alaa safarin fa’iddatum min ayyaamin ukhar; yureedul laahu bikumul yusra wa laa yureedu bikumul ‘usra wa litukmilul ‘iddata wa litukabbirul laaha ‘alaa maa hadaakum wa la’allakum tashkuroon
Ramaḍân is the month in which the Quran was revealed as a guide for humanity with clear proofs of guidance and the standard ˹to distinguish between right and wrong˺. So whoever is present this month, let them fast. But whoever is ill or on a journey, then an equal number of days. Allah intends ease for you, not hardship, so that you may complete the prescribed period and proclaim the greatness of Allah for guiding you, and perhaps you will be grateful.

2:185 -. The Koran was sent down at the same time of year as The Torah, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong – Sura 2:53). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that period should spend it in fasting (Matthew 6:1-18), but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perhaps ye shall be grateful.

It's not like mentioning the Torah was irrelevant (as the Torah, Injeel and books of Abraham are remembered on certain nights of this month) but AJH has removed any mention of Ramadan from the verse and replaced it with the Torah which is not mentioned in this verse. The verse also becomes incoherent by doing so because now it instructs "during that period should spend in it fasting". What period are we talking about now?
And if I connect the verses before it in his mutilated English text, then AJH is instructing us "in the period that you fast, you should spend it fasting". :D
"the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later" - so we've missed days fasting? fasting when and for how long? (it's not a month of fasting now, so what is it and how can you 'miss' days if the duration isn't specified anywhere).

I really don't want to analyze his stupid mutilated excuse for a text because that would be giving it validation, but really, everything he touches becomes soiled.
It is not as if AJH or Jahtruth really promotes a belief in the Bible or the Qur'an, I think it is all that AJH has his syncretic newage cult and he has his own "certified cult translation" of these texts for merely reference to his own twisted beliefs which are place elsewhere.

But my big mystery which I'll probably never have an answer to is how (people even discover this extremely fringe cult that nobody knows of) and why (these fringe and probably antisocial people find anything in it even slightly compelling).

Honestly, Nuwaubian Nation was better and more creative than Jahtruth and that too was very effed up. But anyway, Jahtruth is not very special in the wor Baha'i ld of newage cults, quite formulaic, but still as insidious as can be.
A Freeman would be better off with something equally as vapid as the Urantia Book or A Course In Miracles :D
The reason I waste so much time is that it is very hard to find non-JAHtruth information about AJH and his bizarre beliefs.

My goal right now is to stop AJH's propaganda from spreading any further. There are a surprising amount of websites from followers over the years and some are better presented than others. Thankfully you have to know keywords to find them easily!
Some videos especially look professionally made. Whether the information is correct or not is another matter.

They start with well-known facts/ informed opinions, introduce a few unrelated topics, and then suddenly really go off course. The same bible verses misquoted is what gives it away immediately to me now.

I am concerned because from several undercurrents read here and there his followers sound as brainwashed as the Heaven's Gates followers must have been. King Charles III's coronation is going to occur, despite all of JAHtruth followers' pleadings for him to hand over the crown to AJH, the self-proclaimed Christ.

e.g. https://gibraltar-messenger.net/kneel-charles/charles-let-his-people-go/

....Handing over the throne to Christ will be of great benefit to you and the world at large because the terrible mess we are facing now can only be restored by Christ Himself and nobody else, without Him there is no hope for each and every one of us for we’re all gonna die. ....

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Why I bother…

Ephesians 5:11-14 KJV

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

A Freeman

Superstar
I am doing my best to show what Anthony John Hill really teaches.
Psalm 2
2:1 Why do the unenlightened rage, and the people imagine a futile thing?
2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the "I AM", and against His Anointed, (2 Esd. 13:34) [saying],
2:3 Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.
2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall make fools of them.
2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury.
2:6 Yet have I set My King (to govern - Isa. 9:6-7) upon My Holy Hill of Gathering (Isa. 33:16; 2 Esd. 13:35).
2:7 I will declare the decree: the "I AM" hath said unto me, Thou [art] My Son; this day have I created for thee.
2:8 Ask of Me, and I shall give [thee] the unenlightened [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel (Rev. 12:5).
2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve the "I AM" with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Kiss My Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] The Way, when his wrath is kindled just a little (Luke 19:27). Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

John 16:1-4
16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
16:2 They shall put you out of the churches*: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not KNOWN the Father, nor me.
16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

You should be shocked - not just disappointed, SHOCKED - to learn he deliberately omitted a whole chapter of the bible, 1 Timothy chapter 3.
Why should anyone be shocked that information which was NOT in the original Bible, but was obviously ADDED to it by the church, was correctly removed, to RESTORE the Bible to its original state?

When someone refuses to read, study and keep The Law that God gave us to protect us from evil, they will remain hopelessly confused about and ignorant of the simplest things, unable to discern right from wrong. The Law plainly states:

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

God is NOT a hypocrite and keeps His Own Law at ALL times, being just, merciful, patient, long-suffering, loving, TRUE and PERFECT. That's why when stupid humans try to tamper with His Word, their satanic efforts stick out like a sore thumb.

Please show us ANYWHERE else in Scripture, other than in what has been labeled as 1 Timothy 3 in some versions of the Bible, where God talks about deacons and bishops. Where in The Law does God establish the office of a bishop or deacon? Where in the Gospel does Christ establish such offices, or grant permission for others to establish such an office or even to be a teacher? NOWHERE.

1 Timothy 3:1-2
3:1 This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

Good work = work approved by God in His Law, where God defines what is good and what is evil. Nowhere in The Law are bishops and deacons mentioned; those are positions that were created by the satanic churches, etc. to try to justify their existence and teach people their lies, even though Christ told everyone that only heathens and hypocrites go to church, which is why He is the ONLY Teacher.

Matthew 6:5-8
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

Matthew 23:8-12
23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for ONE is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

A Master is a TEACHER. How could there be bishops and deacons teaching others anything, when Christ said they don't exist? How could there be such a thing as a priest, pastor, rabbi, imam, etc., when Christ says they don't exist? How could there be churches, synagogues, mosques, etc., when Christ says they don't exist?

And how could anyone who actually claims to love and know Christ continually seek to do the exact opposite of what Christ actually teaches?

Here is the fate that awaits ALL bishops, etc., according to Christ, in His Revelation to John:-

Revelation 17:1-9
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto thee the Judgment of the great "Whore" that sitteth upon many "waters":
17:2 With whom the kings of the Earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the Earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:7 And the angel said unto me, Why didst thou marvel? (Stop it!) I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the Bottomless Pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the Earth shall wonder, whose names were NOT written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).

Rome is New Babylon. The Romans are the direct descendants of the Babylonians, and the same race of people, responsible for destroying the ONLY Temple that God ever sanctioned on Earth: Solomon's Temple. They destroyed it first as the Babylonians in 588 BC and again as the Romans in 70 AD proving beyond any reasonable doubt that they are the same race of people (Sura 17:7).

And what has Christ promised will happen to the Roman Catholic church and all of her harlot church-going daughters (Protestantism)?

Revelation 17:13-17
17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.
17:15 And he saith unto me, The "waters" which thou sawest, where the "Whore" sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the "Whore", and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill His Will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Perhaps you think I am doing JAHtruth a massive service by presenting what he says but abbreviated.
It's very obvious to any true believer that you are making war against the Lamb, which is extremely foolish, and will not end well for you, or any other non-believer/unbeliever.

It shows you how differently you view him and his claims compared to non-believers!!!
Agreed. All true believers (the Faith-FULL) will side WITH the Lamb rather than making war against Him.

2 Corinthians 6:4-15
6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?
6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Wickedness? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

If truthseekers (who claim to believe the bible) still decide AJH is Jesus reincarnated
JAH IS Christ, the Saviour, reincarnated into a NEW body (from Joseph-Ephraim - Gen. 49:10; 22-24) with a NEW Name (Rev. 2:17; 3:12; 19:12), exactly as prophesied (Ps. 68:4; Mal. 4). He is The King of kings and Lord of lords and Father (God) WILL give Him the Throne and the unenlightened for an inheritance, exactly as Father has promised.

after reading this thread, they can't say they weren't made aware of how AJH's "bible" contradicts the real bible. He probably is just as bad with the quran, but that is not Christians' concern after all.
If you feel your petty little efforts on Satan's behalf will ever amount to anything other than your own destruction in The Fire on Judgment Day, then you're sadly mistaken. You can keep pretending all you want that JAH isn't the Lamb of God, or that you can continue to rail against the King of kings without any consequences, but you're really not fooling anyone other than yourself.

And with regard to what should be the concern of any and all TRUE believers, why would someone who loves his/her neighbor as much or more than themselves say such a hateful thing? Why wouldn't every TRUE follower of Christ wish to extend a hand of friendship toward any and all of those who have been duped by whichever of Satan's organized religions they may have fallen victim?

Love, honor and cherish the truth, and share the truth with all others, for Christ is here.

He IS The One Whom Father (God) has ANOINTED to be King of kings and Lord of lords.

Peace be upon you and toward all mankind.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Reading the above, it appears that the AJH group have decided on a specific reading of both the Bible and the Qur’an, and then equipped with that filter, took the scissors and the black redacting pen to the passages that don’t fit that narrative.

I can actually understand how that can feel like the correct thing to do. The notion that the Bible has been changed is older than the Book of Mormon, Westcott & Hort’s Revised Version and also the modern (but not original) Islamic view of the Torah, Psalms and the Gospels. To leap on that idea with a self-proclaimed “Christ’s” approval must seem like a noble pursuit.

JoChris

Superstar
Psalm 2
2:1 Why do the unenlightened rage, and the people imagine a futile thing?
2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the "I AM", and against His Anointed, (2 Esd. 13:34) [saying],
2:3 Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.
2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall make fools of them.
2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury.
2:6 Yet have I set My King (to govern - Isa. 9:6-7) upon My Holy Hill of Gathering (Isa. 33:16; 2 Esd. 13:35).
2:7 I will declare the decree: the "I AM" hath said unto me, Thou [art] My Son; this day have I created for thee.
2:8 Ask of Me, and I shall give [thee] the unenlightened [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel (Rev. 12:5).
2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve the "I AM" with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Kiss My Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] The Way, when his wrath is kindled just a little (Luke 19:27). Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

John 16:1-4
16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
16:2 They shall put you out of the churches*: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not KNOWN the Father, nor me.
16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

Why should anyone be shocked that information which was NOT in the original Bible, but was obviously ADDED to it by the church, was correctly removed, to RESTORE the Bible to its original state?

When someone refuses to read, study and keep The Law that God gave us to protect us from evil, they will remain hopelessly confused about and ignorant of the simplest things, unable to discern right from wrong. The Law plainly states:

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

God is NOT a hypocrite and keeps His Own Law at ALL times, being just, merciful, patient, long-suffering, loving, TRUE and PERFECT. That's why when stupid humans try to tamper with His Word, their satanic efforts stick out like a sore thumb.

Please show us ANYWHERE else in Scripture, other than in what has been labeled as 1 Timothy 3 in some versions of the Bible, where God talks about deacons and bishops. Where in The Law does God establish the office of a bishop or deacon? Where in the Gospel does Christ establish such offices, or grant permission for others to establish such an office or even to be a teacher? NOWHERE.

1 Timothy 3:1-2
3:1 This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

Good work = work approved by God in His Law, where God defines what is good and what is evil. Nowhere in The Law are bishops and deacons mentioned; those are positions that were created by the satanic churches, etc. to try to justify their existence and teach people their lies, even though Christ told everyone that only heathens and hypocrites go to church, which is why He is the ONLY Teacher.

Matthew 6:5-8
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

Matthew 23:8-12
23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for ONE is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

A Master is a TEACHER. How could there be bishops and deacons teaching others anything, when Christ said they don't exist? How could there be such a thing as a priest, pastor, rabbi, imam, etc., when Christ says they don't exist? How could there be churches, synagogues, mosques, etc., when Christ says they don't exist?

And how could anyone who actually claims to love and know Christ continually seek to do the exact opposite of what Christ actually teaches?

Here is the fate that awaits ALL bishops, etc., according to Christ, in His Revelation to John:-

Revelation 17:1-9
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto thee the Judgment of the great "Whore" that sitteth upon many "waters":
17:2 With whom the kings of the Earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the Earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:7 And the angel said unto me, Why didst thou marvel? (Stop it!) I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the Bottomless Pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the Earth shall wonder, whose names were NOT written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).

Rome is New Babylon. The Romans are the direct descendants of the Babylonians, and the same race of people, responsible for destroying the ONLY Temple that God ever sanctioned on Earth: Solomon's Temple. They destroyed it first as the Babylonians in 588 BC and again as the Romans in 70 AD proving beyond any reasonable doubt that they are the same race of people (Sura 17:7).

And what has Christ promised will happen to the Roman Catholic church and all of her harlot church-going daughters (Protestantism)?

Revelation 17:13-17
17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.
17:15 And he saith unto me, The "waters" which thou sawest, where the "Whore" sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the "Whore", and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill His Will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

It's very obvious to any true believer that you are making war against the Lamb, which is extremely foolish, and will not end well for you, or any other non-believer/unbeliever.

Agreed. All true believers (the Faith-FULL) will side WITH the Lamb rather than making war against Him.

2 Corinthians 6:4-15
6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?
6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Wickedness? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

JAH IS Christ, the Saviour, reincarnated into a NEW body (from Joseph-Ephraim - Gen. 49:10; 22-24) with a NEW Name (Rev. 2:17; 3:12; 19:12), exactly as prophesied (Ps. 68:4; Mal. 4). He is The King of kings and Lord of lords and Father (God) WILL give Him the Throne and the unenlightened for an inheritance, exactly as Father has promised.

If you feel your petty little efforts on Satan's behalf will ever amount to anything other than your own destruction in The Fire on Judgment Day, then you're sadly mistaken. You can keep pretending all you want that JAH isn't the Lamb of God, or that you can continue to rail against the King of kings without any consequences, but you're really not fooling anyone other than yourself.

And with regard to what should be the concern of any and all TRUE believers, why would someone who loves his/her neighbor as much or more than themselves say such a hateful thing? Why wouldn't every TRUE follower of Christ wish to extend a hand of friendship toward any and all of those who have been duped by whichever of Satan's organized religions they may have fallen victim?

Love, honor and cherish the truth, and share the truth with all others, for Christ is here.

And He The One Whom Father (God) has ANOINTED to be King of kings and Lord of lords.

Peace be upon you and toward all mankind.
If Anthony John Hill was qualified at ANY level in biblical languages, he most certainly would advertise it at every opportunity.
He doesn't, because he can't translate languages.
It doesn't matter how sincere he sounds or how many words he uses - a fake is a fake is a fake.

AJH writing down whatever popped down into his head because he is convinced he is always "hearing from the FATHER" and therefore he has the TRUE meaning (despite not a single translation of the bible agreeing with him) is NOT bible translating.
In fact, that is automatic writing.

church, in Christian doctrine, the Christian religious community as a whole, or a body or organization of Christian believers.

KoK
2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added [unto them] about three thousand souls.
2:42 And they continued steadfastly in the Apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and Signs were done by the Apostles.
2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all [men], as every man had need.
2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in The Temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the community daily such as should be saved.

KJV
Acts 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

A Freeman

Superstar
Here is an honest look at the totally unscriptural (anti-Biblical) chapter being called 1 Timothy 3 in most versions of the Bible, to which it was ADDED by the churches to promote their lucrative business as salvation brokers.

1 Timothy 3 KJV

Note: According to whom? And why does that line need to be prefaced with "this is a true saying" except to try to sell an obvious LIE?

3:3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
3:4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

Note: And which church would be considered "the church of God"? Roman Catholic? Anglican? Baptist? Evangelical? Jehovah's Witnesses? Lutheran? Mormon? Presbyterian? Which of the 3000+ denominations that call themselves "Christian" would be considered to be the "church of God"? And who makes that decision?

Didn't Christ already make that decision for everyone, as only heathens and hypocrites go to church, i.e. go to a temple where God said He does NOT dwell (Acts 7:48; 17:24)?

3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

Note: And who decides who has enough experience to be considered "not a novice"? Does the Holy Spirit require tenure to be able to work through someone? OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES AND SUCKLINGS... (Ps. 8:2).

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because Thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
3:8 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;
3:9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

Note: Since when is faith a "mystery"? FAITH IS TRUST IN GOD.

3:10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.

Note: Blameless? Please.

Romans 3:10-12 (see also Ps. 53:1-3)
3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
3:12 They are all gone out of The Way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

3:11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
3:13 For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Note: How does one "purchase to themselves a good degree?" That didn't work out too well for Simon the Sorcerer/Pharmacist, did it?

Acts 8:18-23
8:18 And when Simon (the Sorcerer) saw that through laying on of the Apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,
8:19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Spirit.
8:20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
8:21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.
8:22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
8:23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and [in] the bond of iniquity.

3:14 These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly:
3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Note: Again, what church? And why would godliness be a great mystery?

1 Timothy 2:10-11
2:10 But (which becometh women professing Godliness) with good works.
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.

2 Peter 1:3-8
1:3 According as His divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto Life and Godliness, through the Knowledge of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be sharers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your Faith virtue; and to virtue Knowledge;
1:6 And to Knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience Godliness;
1:7 And to Godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness compassion.
1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make [you that ye shall] neither [be] barren nor unfruitful in the Knowledge of our Lord Christ Jesus.

How can any TRUE believer possibly believe that this unscriptural nonsense being referred to as "1 Timothy 3" in most Bible versions is allegedly a "true saying" when it contradicts the rest of Scripture? And again, where is there ANY mention of bishops and deacons (church offices) ANYWHERE in any other part of Scripture?

The Scripture CANNOT be broken, so there MUST be a second witness for this passage to be true.

JoChris

Superstar
Here is an honest look at the totally unscriptural (anti-Biblical) chapter being called 1 Timothy 3 in most versions of the Bible, to which it was ADDED by the churches to promote their lucrative business as salvation brokers.
I have a simple challenge for you:
find a bible OTHER than AJH's created book that does not have 1 Timothy chapter 3.

A Freeman

Superstar
P.S. Here is how the KJV reads from the end of 1 Timothy 2 into the beginning of 1 Timothy 4, with the random insertion of the church added chapter promoting the church offices of bishops and deacons found nowhere else in all of Scripture:-

2:10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

-------

3:3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
3:4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
3:8 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;
3:10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
3:11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
3:13 For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.
3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

-------

4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is how the King of kings' Bible reads with that inserted, anti-Biblical chapter correctly removed:

2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
3:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
3:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3:3 Forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know The Truth.
3:4 For every creature of God [is] good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
3:5 For it is sanctified by the Word of God and prayer.
3:6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
3:7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself [rather] unto Godliness.
3:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but Godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the Life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Anyone with "eyes to see" should be able to see the Godliness and the promise of Life in the King of kings.

JoChris

Superstar
P.S. Here is how the KJV reads from the end of 1 Timothy 2 into the beginning of 1 Timothy 4, with the random insertion of the church added chapter promoting the church offices of bishops and deacons found nowhere else in all of Scripture:-

2:10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

-------

-------

4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is how the King of kings' Bible reads with that inserted, anti-Biblical chapter correctly removed:

2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
3:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
3:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3:3 Forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know The Truth.
3:4 For every creature of God [is] good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
3:5 For it is sanctified by the Word of God and prayer.
3:6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
3:7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself [rather] unto Godliness.
3:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but Godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the Life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Anyone with "eyes to see" should be able to see the Godliness and the promise of Life in the King of kings.
You didn't answer my previous challenge.
Please show ANOTHER bible that omits 1 Timothy chapter 3.

JoChris

Superstar
Ok, since a woman should ALWAYS keep silent (not just in church, but even online!), I will let the scholars speak now. :D

While A Freeman is looking for another bible that AJH agrees with, here are all the English results for 1 Timothy 3:1

1 TIMOTHY 3:1
KJ21
This is a true saying: If a man desire the office of bishop, he desireth a good work.
ASV
Faithful is the saying, If a man seeketh the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
AMP
This is a faithful and trustworthy saying: if any man [eagerly] seeks the office of overseer (bishop, superintendent), he desires an excellent task.
AMPC
The saying is true and irrefutable: If any man [eagerly] seeks the office of bishop (superintendent, overseer), he desires an excellent task (work).
BRG
This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
CSB
This saying is trustworthy: “If anyone aspires to be an overseer, he desires a noble work.”
CEB
This saying is reliable: if anyone has a goal to be a supervisor in the church, they want a good thing.
CJB
Here is a statement you can trust: anyone aspiring to be a congregation leader is seeking worthwhile work.
CEV
It is true that anyone who desires to be a church official wants to be something worthwhile.
DARBY
The word [is] faithful: if any one aspires to exercise oversight, he desires a good work.
DLNT
The saying is trustworthy— if anyone aspires-to the office-of-overseer, he desires a good work.
DRA
A faithful saying: if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
ERV
It is a true statement that anyone whose goal is to serve as an elder has his heart set on a good work.
EHV
This saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to become an overseer, he desires a noble task.
ESV
The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task.
ESVUK
The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task.
EXB
·What I say is true [or This saying/word is trustworthy; 1:15; 4:9; 2 Tim. 2:11; Titus 3:8]: Anyone ·wanting [aspiring] to become an ·overseer [T bishop; C perhaps the same as elder; 3:6, 7; 5:17; Titus 1:5–6] desires a ·good [honorable; noble] ·work [role; position].
GNV
2 He setteth out Bishops, 8 and Christian deacons with their wives, 12 children and family, 15 he calleth the Church the house of God. This is a true saying, If any man desire the office of a Bishop, he desireth a worthy work.
GW
This is a statement that can be trusted: If anyone sets his heart on being a bishop, he desires something excellent.
GNT
This is a true saying: If a man is eager to be a church leader, he desires an excellent work.
HCSB
This saying is trustworthy: “If anyone aspires to be an overseer, he desires a noble work.”
ICB
What I say is true: If anyone wants to become an overseer, he is wanting a good work.
ISV
This is a trustworthy saying: The one who would an elder be, a noble task desires he.
PHILLIPS
It is quite true to say that a man who sets his heart on holding office has laudable ambition. Well, for the office of a bishop a man must be of blameless reputation, he must be married to one wife only, and be a man of self-control and discretion. He must be a man of disciplined life; he must be hospitable and have the gift of teaching. He must be neither intemperate nor violent, but gentle. He must not be a controversialist nor must he be fond of money-grabbing. He must have proper authority in his own household, and be able to control and command the respect of his children. (For if a man cannot rule in his own house how can he look after the Church of God?). He must not be a beginner in the faith, for fear of his becoming conceited and sharing Satan’s downfall. He should, in addition to the above qualifications, have a good reputation with the outside world, in case his good name is attacked and he is caught by the devil that way.
JUB
¶ The Word is faithful, If anyone desires the office of a bishop, {to be a pastor or elder in the congregation} he desires a difficult ministry.
KJV
This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
AKJV
This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
LSB
It is a trustworthy saying: if any man aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a good work.
LEB
The saying is trustworthy: if anyone aspires to supervision, he desires a good work.
TLB
It is a true saying that if a man wants to be a pastor he has a good ambition.
MSG
If anyone wants to provide leadership in the church, good! But there are preconditions: A leader must be well-thought-of, committed to his wife, cool and collected, accessible, and hospitable. He must know what he’s talking about, not be overfond of wine, not pushy but gentle, not thin-skinned, not money-hungry. He must handle his own affairs well, attentive to his own children and having their respect. For if someone is unable to handle his own affairs, how can he take care of God’s church? He must not be a new believer, lest the position go to his head and the Devil trip him up. Outsiders must think well of him, or else the Devil will figure out a way to lure him into his trap.
MEV
This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the office of an overseer, he desires a good work.
MOUNCE
Trustworthy is the saying. If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he is desiring a good work.
NOG
This is a statement that can be trusted: If anyone sets his heart on being a bishop, he desires something excellent.
NABRE
This saying is trustworthy: whoever aspires to the office of bishop desires a noble task.
NASB
It is a trustworthy statement: if any man aspires to the office of overseer, it is a fine work he desires to do.
NASB1995
It is a trustworthy statement: if any man aspires to the office of overseer, it is a fine work he desires to do.
NCB
This saying can be trusted: Whoever wants to be a bishop desires a noble task.
NCV
What I say is true: Anyone wanting to become an overseer desires a good work.
NET
This saying is trustworthy: “If someone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a good work.”
NIRV
Here is a saying you can trust. If anyone wants to be a leader in the church, they want to do a good work for God and people.
NIV
Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task.
NIVUK
Here is a trustworthy saying: whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task.
NKJV
This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work.
NLV
It is true that if a man wants to be a church leader, he wants to do a good work.
NLT
This is a trustworthy saying: “If someone aspires to be a church leader, he desires an honorable position.”
NMB
This is a true saying: if a man desires the office of a bishop, he desires a good work.
NRSVA
The saying is sure: whoever aspires to the office of bishop desires a noble task.
NRSVACE
The saying is sure: whoever aspires to the office of bishop desires a noble task.
NRSVCE
NRSVUE
NTE
Here is a trustworthy saying: if someone is eager for the work of overseeing God’s people, the task they seek is a fine one.
OJB
Trustworthy is the dvar Emes: if anyone aspires to the congregational office of Mashgiach Ruchani (Spiritual Overseer) over the Adat Hashem (Congregation of G-d), he desires a good task.
RGT
This is a true saying: If anyone desires the office of an overseer, he desires a worthy work.
RSV
The saying is sure: If any one aspires to the office of bishop, he desires a noble task.
RSVCE
The saying is sure: If any one aspires to the office of bishop, he desires a noble task.
TLV
Trustworthy is the saying: “If any man aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a good work.”
VOICE
Here’s another statement you may trust: if anyone is seeking a position as overseer in the church, he desires an honorable and important work.
WEB
This is a faithful saying: someone who seeks to be an overseer desires a good work.
WE
These are true words. If a man wants to be a leader of the church people, he seeks a good thing.
WYC
A faithful word [I shall say]. If any man desireth a bishopric [If any man desire a bishopric], he desireth a good work.
YLT
Stedfast [is] the word: If any one the oversight doth long for, a right work he desireth;

A Freeman

Superstar
It's amazing how history repeats itself, with silly so-called religious fanatics asking Christ to produce the worldly credentials that make people "experts" in the eyes of their fellow men.

John 7:11-20
7:11 Then the Jews sought him at the feast, and said, Where is he?
7:12 And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.
7:13 Howbeit no man spoke openly of him for fear of the Jews.
7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into The Temple, and taught.
7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man "Letters", having never been taught?
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.
7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh His glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
7:19 Did not Moses give you The Law, and [yet] none of you keepeth The Law? Why go ye about to kill me?

7:20 The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee?

Today, same as it was 2000 years ago, people believe their worldly standards, like those with "letters" after their names, e.g. BS, MS, PHD, MD, etc. (more on that below).

All people NEED to do is to DO God's Will, which begins with keeping God's Law, and they will see for themselves whether what Christ/JAH teaches is true, or whether He is speaking of Himself.

This is the one thing the "Jews" wouldn't do, which is why they could not see Christ - The Firstborn Son of God -- inside of Jesus (John 1:10). And it is exactly why the "Christians" are following in their footsteps today, not able to see Christ -- The Firstborn Son of God -- inside of JAH.

Start living by The Law that God gave us to set us FREE from sin and the oppression that results from sin, and see for yourselves whether the doctrine is of God or whether it is someone speaking of themselves. It's that simple. Just DO it, for your own benefit and for everyone else's benefit.

-------

A BS degree is just that: BS.

An MS degree is just More of the Same.

And a PHD is just Piling it Higher and Deeper.

"It" being the BS worldly indoctrination. The same satanic worldly indoctrination that has Mad Doctors prescribing and injecting their patients/victims with poisons, to "cure" them.

Father (God) through His Holy Spirit is a FAR better Teacher and Guide than any worldly "know-it-all" expert with their falsely so-called knowledge that is actually killing people and destroying this planet.

All Father's Anointed One (Christ/JAH) wants for everyone is to experience the Love, Freedom, Justice and Peace that can ONLY be achieved by returning to keeping and enforcing God's Law ONLY. There is no other way to receive Father's Holy Spirit, regardless of what the churches and their false leaders, false teachers, false experts, false priests, false pastors and false worldly offices may be telling you.

Acts 5:29-32
5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
5:31 Him hath God exalted with His right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
5:32 And we are His witnesses of these things; and [so is] also the Holy Spirit, whom God hath given to them that obey Him.

Peace be upon you.

A Freeman

Superstar
Also, for those who mistakenly believe that there is strength and/or security in being a part of the evil, worldly majority, with all of its worldly institutions, please consider what God teaches in His Law:

Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt NOT follow a multitude to [do] evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to agree falsely with the majority and thereby pervert [judgment]:

Deuteronomy 14:1-3 (prefacing the perfect healthy diet)
14:1 Ye [are] the children of the "I AM" your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead.
14:2 For thou [art] an holy people unto the "I AM" thy God, and the "I AM" hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto Himself, above all the nations that [are] upon the earth.
14:3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.

The evil majority on this planet are always wrong. God's Way is THE Way. Learn it, Love it, and LIVE by it (Deut. 30:15-20).

And in living by our Creator's Law, you too can experience His Amazing Blessings. That is the only challenge anyone needs.

JoChris

Superstar
It's amazing how history repeats itself, with silly so-called religious fanatics asking Christ to produce the worldly credentials that make people "experts" in the eyes of their fellow men.

John 7:11-20
7:11 Then the Jews sought him at the feast, and said, Where is he?
7:12 And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.
7:13 Howbeit no man spoke openly of him for fear of the Jews.
7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into The Temple, and taught.
7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man "Letters", having never been taught?
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.
7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh His glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
7:19 Did not Moses give you The Law, and [yet] none of you keepeth The Law? Why go ye about to kill me?

7:20 The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee?

Today, same as it was 2000 years ago, people believe their worldly standards, like those with "letters" after their names, e.g. BS, MS, PHD, MD, etc. (more on that below).

All people NEED to do is to DO God's Will, which begins with keeping God's Law, and they will see for themselves whether what Christ/JAH teaches is true, or whether He is speaking of Himself.

This is the one thing the "Jews" wouldn't do, which is why they could not see Christ - The Firstborn Son of God -- inside of Jesus (John 1:10). And it is exactly why the "Christians" are following in their footsteps today, not able to see Christ -- The Firstborn Son of God -- inside of JAH.

Start living by The Law that God gave us to set us FREE from sin and the oppression that results from sin, and see for yourselves whether the doctrine is of God or whether it is someone speaking of themselves. It's that simple. Just DO it, for your own benefit and for everyone else's benefit.

-------

A BS degree is just that: BS.

An MS degree is just More of the Same.

And a PHD is just Piling it Higher and Deeper.

"It" being the BS worldly indoctrination. The same satanic worldly indoctrination that has Mad Doctors prescribing and injecting their patients/victims with poisons, to "cure" them.

Father (God) through His Holy Spirit is a FAR better Teacher and Guide than any worldly "know-it-all" expert with their falsely so-called knowledge that is actually killing people and destroying this planet.

All Father's Anointed One (Christ/JAH) wants for everyone is to experience the Love, Freedom, Justice and Peace that can ONLY be achieved by returning to keeping and enforcing God's Law ONLY. There is no other way to receive Father's Holy Spirit, regardless of what the churches and their false leaders, false teachers, false experts, false priests, false pastors and false worldly offices may be telling you.

Acts 5:29-32
5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
5:31 Him hath God exalted with His right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
5:32 And we are His witnesses of these things; and [so is] also the Holy Spirit, whom God hath given to them that obey Him.

Peace be upon you.
Did the apostles obey God by forming churches in the Book of Acts - YES or NO?

P.S. Those without education are the ones who say education is useless.

A Freeman

Superstar
Did the apostles obey God by forming churches in the Book of Acts - YES or NO?
NO. The apostles went out to the COMMUNITIES (ekklesias) seeking and sharing with those who were called out by the Holy Spirit.

"Churchianity" is what the organized religion called "Christianity" should call itself, because that is what it places value upon, following in the footsteps of their "Jewish" predecessors, with their synagogues. And "Islam" has learned from the "Christians" to do the same with their mosques, which are similarly condemned in the Koran/Quran (Sura 9:107-111), just like the synagogues, churches, etc. are repeatedly condemned in the Bible. The blind leading the blind.

P.S. Those without education are the ones who say education is useless.
Sayeth the worldly "wise". As someone who holds multiple degrees from a top tier university, and thus knows both sides of the coin, it can be personally said with absolute certainty that Father can teach you something in a moment "out of the blue" that professors and/or theologians haven't figured out in entire lifetimes.

THAT is how amazing Father really is, and why we should all be getting to know Him exactly as HE has told us to do so, rather than how we assume would be best. If you don't learn to follow the basic instruction manual, you'll never be allowed to leave this planet

B asic
I nstructions
B efore
L eaving
E arth.

JoChris

Superstar
NO. The apostles went out to the COMMUNITIES (ekklesias) seeking and sharing with those who were called out by the Holy Spirit.
You just demonstrated one thing you did keep from your university degrees: an improved ability to word-game, side step and attempt to steer the discussion. Church is the word formed to describe a special community, united in their faith in Jesus Christ OF THE BIBLE, Christian beliefs, morals and goals. You know that, everyone who has English as their first language and is fully literate knows that. Even my atheist relatives know that!

Sayeth the worldly "wise". As someone who holds multiple degrees from a top tier university, and thus knows both sides of the coin ...
I am fully aware of both sides of the coin. Most of my biological family is very educated as well. The people I have got to know in this little town are way **wiser** than my family though. (They have a very strong Christian faith as well as proper bible knowledge - they are very precious people).

... it can be personally said with absolute certainty that Father can teach you something in a moment "out of the blue" that professors and/or theologians haven't figured out in entire lifetimes.
WHO is this Father?
Anthony John Hill, or JAHtruth as you call him?

A Freeman

Superstar

Honestly, Nuwaubian Nation was better and more creative than Jahtruth and that too was very effed up. But anyway, Jahtruth is not very special in the world of newage cults, quite formulaic, but still as insidious as can be.
The reason why the Koran/Quran was sent to us, according to our Creator and His Koran/Quran, was to CONFIRM the Scripture that came before it. A few examples below (see: Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7).

Sura 2:97-98
2:97. Say: "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's Will, A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, CONFIRMING WHAT WENT BEFORE IT and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) BEFORE THIS, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 4:47. O ye People of The Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (ALREADY) WITH YOU, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of God MUST be carried out.

Sura 5:51. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, CONFIRMING THE SCRIPTURE THAT CAME BEFORE IT, AND GUARDING IT IN SAFETY (Sura 32:23): so judge between them by what "I AM" hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires (Sura 9:107-111), diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have We prescribed The Law and The Open Way (Matt. 7:13-14). If "I AM" had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His Plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to "I AM"; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters about which ye dispute;

The King of kings' Bible is based upon the KJV 1611 for the Old and New Covenant and upon the 1938 Yusuf Ali for the Quran, because these are the most accurate translations available in the English language, at least until the King of kings' Bible was completed in 2000.

That doesn't mean that both haven't been influenced by organized religions, because both of them have. Satan always throws in his vanities to attempt to reverse/pervert God's Word, exactly as we are warned in the Koran/Quran.

Sura 22:52-55
22:52. Never did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but "I AM" will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and "I AM" will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for "I AM" is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:
22:53. That He may make the suggestions thrown in by Satan, but a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease and who are hardened of heart: verily the wrong-doers are in a schism far (from the Truth):
22:54. And that those on whom Knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Koran) is the Truth from thy Lord, and that they may believe therein, and their hearts may be made humbly (open) to it: for verily "I AM" is the Guide, of those who believe, to The Straight Way.
22:55. Those who reject Faith will not cease to be in doubt concerning (Revelation) until The Hour (of Judgment) comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the Penalty of a Day of Disaster.

This is what the Yusuf Ali has for Sura 2:183-185, which includes the ONE and ONLY mention of "Ramadan" anywhere in the Koran/Quran or the

Sura 2:183-185 (The Cow - https://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=183)
2:183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,-
2:184. (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.
2:185. Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.

IF "Muslims" were actually DOING what it says in the Koran/Quran, they would be looking to The Law -- which is the SOLE Criterion for determining right from wrong and is found ONLY in the Bible -- for guidance, where they would find that a term found only ONCE in Scripture, is very obviously some vanity that Satan threw in.

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall NOT rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

Where is the second mention of Ramadhan in the Koran/Quran? Just like with "Mecca", there isn't one.
And where is there ANY mention of "Ramadhan" in the Bible, where the prescribed instructions for fasting are found? Again, NOWHERE.
Further, if someone misses the prescribed period for fasting, and has to make it up later, where are the instructions for doing that in the Koran/Quran? Again, NOWHERE.

This is how ridiculous it is that almost 2 billion so-called Muslims have been duped by Satan into believing that God gave us some lunar based lunacy, so that we could all be nocturnal for a month (a form of moon-worship which God said He abhors), and where silly people without common-sense die from dehydration, because they are too stupid to drink water while they are fasting.

The fasting for God's f(e)asts are unsurprisingly found in His Law, in Leviticus 23, where it tells us about HIS Holy f(e)asts, including the Passover (brief excerpt below):

Leviticus 23:5-8
23:5 In the fourteenth [day] of the FIRST month at evening [is] the "I AM"'s Passover.
23:6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month [is] the Feast of Unleavened Bread unto the "I AM": seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.
23:7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
23:8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM" seven days: in the seventh day [is] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].

And where do we find the instructions for someone who may be ill, unclean by reason of a dead body, or be on a journey during Passover and the f(e)ast of Unleavened Bread?

Numbers 9:9-13
9:9 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
9:10 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or [be] in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep The Passover unto the "I AM".
9:11 The fourteenth day of the SECOND month at even they shall keep it, [and] eat it with unleavened bread and bitter [herbs].
9:12 They shall leave none of it unto the morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the Ordinances of The Passover they shall keep it.
9:13 But the man that [is] clean, and is not in a journey, and refuseth to keep The Passover, even the same soul shall be cut off from among his people: because he brought not the offering of the "I AM" in His appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.

Isaiah 1:10-18
1:10 Hear the Word of the "I AM", ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the Law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
1:11 To what purpose [is] the multitude of your sacrifices unto Me? saith the "I AM": I am sick of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
1:12 When ye come to appear before Me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread My courts?
1:13 Bring no more WORTHLESS oblations; incense is an abomination unto Me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot abide; [it is] grief, even the solemn meeting.
1:14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts My soul hateth: they are a trouble unto Me; I am weary to bear [them].
1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
1:16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before Mine eyes; cease to do evil;
1:17 Learn to do well; seek Judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the "I AM": though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

An entire article has been written on this subject, in truth and in love for all "Muslims", so that we can come and reason with Father together. Please find it at the following link:-

https://gibraltar-messenger.net/jahtruth/the-ramadan-revelation/

Peace be upon you.

A Freeman

Superstar
The following is a direct comparison of the 1938 Yusuf Ali and the King of kings' Bible regarding Sura 2:183-185.

Yusuf Ali
Sura 2:183-185 (The Cow - https://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=183)
2:183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,-
2:184. (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.
2:185. Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.
The King of kings' Bible
Sura 2:183-185
2:183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) "self"-restraint,-
2:184. (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (with hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is destitute. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.
2:185. The Koran was sent down at the same time of year as The Torah, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong – Sura 2:53). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that period should spend it in fasting (Matthew 6:1-18), but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perhaps ye shall be grateful.

The King of kings' Bible has correctly REMOVED the unlawful addition of the pagan feast/fast of Ramadhan, which very obviously was satanically added to the Koran/Quran when it was translated from its original Aramaic (Syriac) into the newly invented language of Arabic.

Learn to keep God's Law and His Covenants, which include His APPOINTED f(e)asts at His Appointed Times (which occur at the same times each year on the SOLAR calendar that God gave us in the Book of Enoch).