Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

personal anecdote here:

i have a customer about 3 weeks ago said she had the vax. asked if my parents had it (of course not!). as we were talking, she has had problems remembering and had been having that problem recently.
i saw her again last week and was talking to her. in the middle of the conversation, she simply stopped. she said, "i dont know the words." shen then called the store and left a message, "hi, its [mrs. ----]... i.... ah... sorry... ah... ill call you back."
if i see her again, ill ask her to go to the doctor and tell him/her that she might be experiencing a vax side effect. its almost as if she had a mini-stroke from it and her speech center of her brain is fried.
I'll keep this in mind. I ran into a neighbour of mine who told me a couple of weeks ago she was going to get the shot due to the pressure she was getting from her family, even though they live in Portugal! :confused: I told her at the time not to get it, but she said she's scared and kept saying to me, "I don't know" every time I told her what I knew about the spike protein and transmission. I told that I'd write some information for her to search online because she seemed to believe everything that was coming from TV. She left the conversation a bit distressed. Well, I saw her today and low and behold, she got the Pfizer shot, and I just knew she would. I gave her the piece of paper with the information I'd written for her and told her what I found out between the last time I spoke with her and today, and she seemed even more distressed. I said to her I wish her well and hope nothing happens to her, but the side effects can happen anywhere down the line.

Oh well, I did what I could to warn her, but she made a decision based on fear and now she'll have to deal with the consequences. Hopefully for her sake, there won't too many but that mRNA is in her blood for life as far as I know.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
I'll keep this in mind. I ran into a neighbour of mine who told a couple of weeks ago she was going to get the shot due to the pressure she was getting from her family, even though they live in Portugal!
i have a turkish customer who KNEW the masks were BS, knew about the plandemic, and knew a slew of other conspiracy theory stuff and still got the vax. i was quite disappointed.
i said, "billy, why ?"
"ah, my son kept telling me to get it."
"but your son doesnt know whats happening! YOU know whats happening!"
"yeahhhh...."
man, i HATE when people tail off their sentences like that with no real explanation to their stupid behavior.

VigCizMember

Veteran
i have a turkish customer who KNEW the masks were BS, knew about the plandemic, and knew a slew of other conspiracy theory stuff and still got the vax. i was quite disappointed.
i said, "billy, why ?"
"ah, my son kept telling me to get it."
"but your son doesnt know whats happening! YOU know whats happening!"
"yeahhhh...."
man, i HATE when people tail off their sentences like that with no real explanation to their stupid behavior.
I have a coworker who caved recently- I was REALLY outspoken with her about not getting it and why she shouldn’t feel pressured and I thought she was onboard- I mean she’s healthy and in her 30’s - she even was saying family members said don’t get it! And what happens- she goes and get it!!

Not ONLY that - she TOLD another coworker of mine I wasn’t getting it and when I joined them for a video conference call for work they tried to shame me into having it.

Of course their tactics failed miserably. But I learned my lesson- many are weak and many WILL turn on you.

I don’t care - I’m ready for it.

Last edited:
I have a coworker who caved recently- I was REALLY outspoken with her about not getting it and why she shouldn’t feel pressured and I thought she was onboard- I mean she’s healthy and in her 30’s - she even was saying family members said don’t get it! And what happens- she goes and get it!!

Not ONLY that - she TOLD another coworker of mine I wasn’t getting it and when I joined them for a video conference call for work they tried to shame me into not having it.

Of course their tactics failed miserably. But I learned my lesson- many are weak and many WILL turn on you.

I don’t care - I’m ready for it.
Ha! ha! Demoralize you for not wanting to take part of an mRNA injection experiment? I'll proudly stay as part of the control group. There's no amount of shaming that would make me knowingly inject a toxin into me - absolutely none!

ive started eating a lot more probiotics for lunch with the mentality that these good bugs might be able to break down the small amount of spike protein which i am exposed to, but again, i dont know if that will help or hurt things. its been proven that GMO DNA can be uptaken by the gut bacteria, making the gut bacteria themselves genetically modified and therefore, the person to some extent.

[/QUOTE]

Would be great if anyone can share more tips about ways we might protect ourselves from the vaxed people. Soon my parents and my coworkers will be getting Sputnik and I'm beginning to worry about my well-being. Unfortunately, many people in my country are running to get Sputnik under the impression that it's safer and all the reported side-effects and deaths they hear about are from Pfizer, Moderna, and Astrazeneca. I was falling for it too until I read more about it on this forum. Not that I was going to get it, but looking for the "safest" option in case it became mandatory.