Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

personal anecdote here:

i have a customer about 3 weeks ago said she had the vax. asked if my parents had it (of course not!). as we were talking, she has had problems remembering and had been having that problem recently.
i saw her again last week and was talking to her. in the middle of the conversation, she simply stopped. she said, "i dont know the words." shen then called the store and left a message, "hi, its [mrs. ----]... i.... ah... sorry... ah... ill call you back."
if i see her again, ill ask her to go to the doctor and tell him/her that she might be experiencing a vax side effect. its almost as if she had a mini-stroke from it and her speech center of her brain is fried.
I'll keep this in mind. I ran into a neighbour of mine who told me a couple of weeks ago she was going to get the shot due to the pressure she was getting from her family, even though they live in Portugal! :confused: I told her at the time not to get it, but she said she's scared and kept saying to me, "I don't know" every time I told her what I knew about the spike protein and transmission. I told that I'd write some information for her to search online because she seemed to believe everything that was coming from TV. She left the conversation a bit distressed. Well, I saw her today and low and behold, she got the Pfizer shot, and I just knew she would. I gave her the piece of paper with the information I'd written for her and told her what I found out between the last time I spoke with her and today, and she seemed even more distressed. I said to her I wish her well and hope nothing happens to her, but the side effects can happen anywhere down the line.

Oh well, I did what I could to warn her, but she made a decision based on fear and now she'll have to deal with the consequences. Hopefully for her sake, there won't too many but that mRNA is in her blood for life as far as I know.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
I'll keep this in mind. I ran into a neighbour of mine who told a couple of weeks ago she was going to get the shot due to the pressure she was getting from her family, even though they live in Portugal!
i have a turkish customer who KNEW the masks were BS, knew about the plandemic, and knew a slew of other conspiracy theory stuff and still got the vax. i was quite disappointed.
i said, "billy, why ?"
"ah, my son kept telling me to get it."
"but your son doesnt know whats happening! YOU know whats happening!"
"yeahhhh...."
man, i HATE when people tail off their sentences like that with no real explanation to their stupid behavior.

i have a turkish customer who KNEW the masks were BS, knew about the plandemic, and knew a slew of other conspiracy theory stuff and still got the vax. i was quite disappointed.
i said, "billy, why ?"
"ah, my son kept telling me to get it."
"but your son doesnt know whats happening! YOU know whats happening!"
"yeahhhh...."
man, i HATE when people tail off their sentences like that with no real explanation to their stupid behavior.
I have a coworker who caved recently- I was REALLY outspoken with her about not getting it and why she shouldn’t feel pressured and I thought she was onboard- I mean she’s healthy and in her 30’s - she even was saying family members said don’t get it! And what happens- she goes and get it!!

Not ONLY that - she TOLD another coworker of mine I wasn’t getting it and when I joined them for a video conference call for work they tried to shame me into having it.

Of course their tactics failed miserably. But I learned my lesson- many are weak and many WILL turn on you.

I don’t care - I’m ready for it.

Last edited:
I have a coworker who caved recently- I was REALLY outspoken with her about not getting it and why she shouldn’t feel pressured and I thought she was onboard- I mean she’s healthy and in her 30’s - she even was saying family members said don’t get it! And what happens- she goes and get it!!

Not ONLY that - she TOLD another coworker of mine I wasn’t getting it and when I joined them for a video conference call for work they tried to shame me into not having it.

Of course their tactics failed miserably. But I learned my lesson- many are weak and many WILL turn on you.

I don’t care - I’m ready for it.
Ha! ha! Demoralize you for not wanting to take part of an mRNA injection experiment? I'll proudly stay as part of the control group. There's no amount of shaming that would make me knowingly inject a toxin into me - absolutely none!

ive started eating a lot more probiotics for lunch with the mentality that these good bugs might be able to break down the small amount of spike protein which i am exposed to, but again, i dont know if that will help or hurt things. its been proven that GMO DNA can be uptaken by the gut bacteria, making the gut bacteria themselves genetically modified and therefore, the person to some extent.

[/QUOTE]

Would be great if anyone can share more tips about ways we might protect ourselves from the vaxed people. Soon my parents and my coworkers will be getting Sputnik and I'm beginning to worry about my well-being. Unfortunately, many people in my country are running to get Sputnik under the impression that it's safer and all the reported side-effects and deaths they hear about are from Pfizer, Moderna, and Astrazeneca. I was falling for it too until I read more about it on this forum. Not that I was going to get it, but looking for the "safest" option in case it became mandatory.

polymoog

Superstar
Would be great if anyone can share more tips about ways we might protect ourselves from the vaxed people. Soon my parents and my coworkers will be getting Sputnik and I'm beginning to worry about my well-being. Unfortunately, many people in my country are running to get Sputnik under the impression that it's safer and all the reported side-effects and deaths they hear about are from Pfizer, Moderna, and Astrazeneca. I was falling for it too until I read more about it on this forum. Not that I was going to get it, but looking for the "safest" option in case it became mandatory.

try moringa. you can get it in a powdered form, or if youre in a warm climate, you can grow it either from seed or from a simple cutting (stick a twig in the dirt-- itll grow very easily).
itll work as a potted plant, too.

Roles of Moringa oleifera Leaf Extract in Improving the Impact of High Dietary Intake of Monosodium Glutamate-Induced Liver Toxicity, Oxidative Stress, Genotoxicity, DNA Damage, and PCNA Alterations in Male Rats

polymoog

Superstar
James Hetfield of Metallica is "A Little Skeptical of Getting the Vaccine"

1:40
James Hetfield: “I’m not totally sure about it, but I hope it doesn’t come to a point where you have to have that Covid stamp in your passport or something to go everywhere."

sounds to me like Big Pharma didnt offer him enough money to be quiet.

Lucy

Star
Finally someone has reported on vaccine deaths in Canada.
Of course, Health Canada tries to dismiss those deaths as unrelated.

Note the headline says of COVID and the first sentence says with COVID.

WARMINGTON: Nearly 25,000 have died of COVID -- 50 after vaccination

It’s almost at 25,000 Canadians who have been counted as dying with COVID-19 and 50 who have been recorded as dying after receiving their vaccine.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I personally don’t think pharma companies would like the idea of self-spreading vaccines because that would cut massively into their profit margins. I mean if you could knock out administration by 1/3 or 1/4 the population that’s less $$$ for them. I’m not saying the technology doesn’t exist, but pharma will never be in support of anything that decreases their $$$.
Ofcourse you know that I agree with you but like polymoog said, depopulation is the overarching goal. 2009 was obviously about the money and other motives but this time, things are different. I’ll let Dr. Mike Yeadon do the talking….because even he questions the money motive (outside of the self-spreading question).

"While I don’t know, I have strong theoretical answers, only one of which relates to money and that motive doesn’t work, because the same quantum can be arrived at by doubling the unit cost and giving the agent to half as many people. Dilemma solved. So it’s something else. Appreciating that, by entire population, it is also intended that minor children and eventually babies are to be included in the net, and that’s what I interpret to be an evil act.''
Source
I will be totally devastated if something happens to my brother so now I’m trying to research ways to help those who’ve been vaccinated...but I don’t have any info quite yet. Perhaps high Vitamin D levels but gotta do more research. Plus we don’t really know what’s in these shots.
I decided to do a search on spike protein/mrna inhibitor, preferably plant-based. I didn’t follow up on the search results [YET] but then checked one of my bookmarked aggregator–site and found this
ANITDOTE TO THE CONTAGION:

This antidote to the contagion, that has been known of by the upper levels of the medical establishment and insiders of the elitist class for almost 100 years, is called Suramin, an isolated compound originally derived from an extract of pine needle oil.

It is only available by injection, and has been a closely guarded secret not made openly available to the masses during this “pandemic”, yet is an effective solution for parasites and viruses of several kinds, along with a large number of other conditions.

Yet anyone can now take advantage of this solution by tapping its root origin, pine needle tea, an antidote that is freely available today in evergreen forests and in many people’s backyards.

Hola ya’ll! Firstly I’m a woman haha! I just love Snake Pliskin - he’s my man!

Anywho yeah regarding the “shedding” theory - I am curious about it - but I too am wary of this Us vs. Them situation I feel many are falling into. Reminds me of the Sneetches.

But yeah so my brother lives in another state so I haven’t been in contact with him.

Now I don’t like adding fuel to a fire when so much is unknown but I will say this: my husband and I live in a very dense area and one that was known from the getgo for having a “high Covid” concentration and neither of us ever got sick.

However, and this just developed in the last week or so, but my husband got pretty ill (not hospital ill but pretty wiped out) and this occurred literally a day or two after spending a few hours in close contact with someone who had just gotten their second shot a few days prior. He also spent some time a few days later with another friend who also just had his 2nd shot and was complaining of the migraines and sore arms many seem to have.
:oops::oops:
It’s not really the avatar though I admit that it doesn’t help with the confusion! It’s just that you always came across as male even before you had the plissken avatar. It’s messed up my brain though….still coming to terms with it! Besides, I wasn’t expecting a female to get into a fist-fight with a brother over the vaccine!

Karlysymon

Superstar
1620670450657.png
Can you guys see what iam seeing or am i alone in that regard?

I believe that now that the John Hopkins document on Global technologies within which is contained the self-spreading vaccines has been widely disseminated, the CDC is covering those tracks by now "acknowledging" that covid is airborne. The reported effects experienced by the unvaxxed will likely be blamed on covid.
1620670783350.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Israeli People Committee’s April Report on the lethal impact of vaccinations
The Israeli People Committee (IPC), a civilian body made of leading Israeli health experts, has published its April report into the Pfizer vaccine’s side effects.* The findings are catastrophic on every possible level.

Their verdict is that “there has never been a vaccine that has harmed as many people.” The report is long and detailed. I will outline just some of the most devastating findings presented in the report.

The Israeli People Committee’s April Report on the lethal impact of vaccinations
The Israeli People Committee (IPC), a civilian body made of leading Israeli health experts, has published its April report into the Pfizer vaccine’s side effects.* The findings are catastrophic on every possible level.

Their verdict is that “there has never been a vaccine that has harmed as many people.” The report is long and detailed. I will outline just some of the most devastating findings presented in the report.
From the article:

"The Israel People Committee stresses that “there has never been a vaccine that has affected so many people! The American VARES system presents 2204 mortality reports of vaccinated people in the United States in the first quarter of 2021, a figure that reflects an increase of thousands of percent from the annual average, which stood at 108 reports per year.”

That would be roughly 80K people dying from the "vaccine" alone if what's on the VAERS website is only 10% of the actual numbers, or is it 1%?

Maybe John K,.'s prediction is right Bill Gates and his crew may get their wish after all if people continue to be injected with this toxin. Not to mention the age group what was most affected were those in their child-rearing years (20-29).

Karlysymon

Superstar
From the article:

"The Israel People Committee stresses that “there has never been a vaccine that has affected so many people! The American VARES system presents 2204 mortality reports of vaccinated people in the United States in the first quarter of 2021, a figure that reflects an increase of thousands of percent from the annual average, which stood at 108 reports per year.”

That would be roughly 80K people dying from the "vaccine" alone if what's on the VAERS website is only 10% of the actual numbers, or is it 1%?

Maybe John K,.'s prediction is right Bill Gates and his crew may get their wish after all if people continue to be injected with this toxin. Not to mention the age group what was most affected were those in their child-rearing years (20-29).
Israel is a small country...population-wise (8/9million?) and they have vaccinated more than 5million so iam very interested to see what the census figures are going to look like in 4yrs. (2025) Furthermore, how the authorities are going to explain it (mass population decline)away.

I meant to post this aswell, awhile back, but completely forgot.

Ofcourse you know that I agree with you but like polymoog said, depopulation is the overarching goal. 2009 was obviously about the money and other motives but this time, things are different. I’ll let Dr. Mike Yeadon do the talking….because even he questions the money motive (outside of the self-spreading question).

"While I don’t know, I have strong theoretical answers, only one of which relates to money and that motive doesn’t work, because the same quantum can be arrived at by doubling the unit cost and giving the agent to half as many people. Dilemma solved. So it’s something else. Appreciating that, by entire population, it is also intended that minor children and eventually babies are to be included in the net, and that’s what I interpret to be an evil act.''
Source

I decided to do a search on spike protein/mrna inhibitor, preferably plant-based. I didn’t follow up on the search results [YET] but then checked one of my bookmarked aggregator–site and found this
ANITDOTE TO THE CONTAGION:

This antidote to the contagion, that has been known of by the upper levels of the medical establishment and insiders of the elitist class for almost 100 years, is called Suramin, an isolated compound originally derived from an extract of pine needle oil.

It is only available by injection, and has been a closely guarded secret not made openly available to the masses during this “pandemic”, yet is an effective solution for parasites and viruses of several kinds, along with a large number of other conditions.

Yet anyone can now take advantage of this solution by tapping its root origin, pine needle tea, an antidote that is freely available today in evergreen forests and in many people’s backyards.

:oops::oops:
It’s not really the avatar though I admit that it doesn’t help with the confusion! It’s just that you always came across as male even before you had the plissken avatar. It’s messed up my brain though….still coming to terms with it! Besides, I wasn’t expecting a female to get into a fist-fight with a brother over the vaccine!
Lol I know I’ve been kinda good at keeping my cover By blows I meant verbal blows - over the phone haha! I am the only girl in my family and with all older bros I tend to talk like them I think - it rubbed off on me. Anyway occasionally in other threads I’ve mentioned I’m a woman here and there :-D

Maes17

Superstar
I’m anxious to see what the motive to this vax is.
I’m expecting the worst, but something has to give in shining the light on these scammers