Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

billy t

Veteran
Not sure if this has been posted but one of the best videos I have seen so far about the lethal injection.

billy t

Veteran
You sound just like my paranoid double masked vaxxed co-worker especially the rolled window down part and just to kick it up a notch, he also turn the damn heat on. o_O

Chill bro, I think this "vaxxed affecting the unvaxxed" is as of a hoax as asymptomatic transmission. Perhaps, this is one way to get the unvaxxed to start wearing their muzzles. :D
Exactly, I don't buy it at all. I saw Dr. Andrew Kaufman and Thomas Cowan discussing this too and they both basically said there is no evidence for it. Lets not get ourselves scared based on anecdotal claims of others. When some evidence comes out saying this or someone explains the exact mechanism then I am going to dismiss it entirely and pay no attention to it.

billy t

Veteran
You guys do understand there is a difference between viruses and bacteria lol. Strep and e coli are bacteria not viruses - how the person you're responding to manages to make an argument debunking virology research by using disease producing bacteria is perplexing.
The germ theorists claim viruses cause illness. What is the evidence that any virus has directly caused an illness? Show me the evidence. Every study that links a virus to a sickness has been proven to be fraudulent. Sometimes certain compounds can make people sick when you have a wound or something and it directly enters into the skin. This is different from a virus flying around on a broomstick and jumping from person to person.

billy t

Veteran
Well known Egyptian actor said to be dead from Corona on MSM. Yet his wife said he tested negative and died after his vaccination.

His son in law is also an actor and put a Tweet stating he didn't die from Corona.
Well known Egyptian actor said to be dead from Corona on MSM. Yet his wife said he tested negative and died after his vaccination.

His son in law is also an actor and put a Tweet stating he didn't die from Corona.
هم كذابون هو يموت بسبب القاح ولا شك في ذالك

Hermes

Rookie
The germ theorists claim viruses cause illness. What is the evidence that any virus has directly caused an illness? Show me the evidence. Every study that links a virus to a sickness has been proven to be fraudulent. Sometimes certain compounds can make people sick when you have a wound or something and it directly enters into the skin. This is different from a virus flying around on a broomstick and jumping from person to person.
I don't get what you are saying, you actually mention compounds can make someone sick when they enter the skin via a wound. Germ theory would not deny this lol. What compounds are you referring to? If you understand chain of infection you would know that there is a point of entry. So yes a wound can be one. But so can any other opening to the body (ie, airways, peri-genital area, breaks in skin, etc). The compound causing the disease is more than likely a microbe of some kind (ie, bacteria).

Most of germ theory denialism is based on people who hold onto the belief that Antoine Béchamp germ theory was more valid than Louis Pasteur. Béchamp did not out beat Pasteur theory at the time because scientifically Pasteurs research had more evidence and was widely accepted by scientist of the day. It's also been consistently validated over the years to further add credibility to this theory. In fact Béchamp, though often gets tied to the modern quackery of germ theory denialism, did actually put forward some sound ideas that still play a role in our understanding of how disease forms. I think most scientist agree with the assertion that the "terrain" can also impact development of disease. Hence the need to have proper nutrition. Also as science has progressed we've also learned that certain microbes are even needed for our bodies and play a role in homeostasis and overall good health. We have a symbiotic relationship with certain microbes as they require us to survive (ie, gut flora) and we need them for our health.

LOL how can I ever show proof to someone who has already made up his mind that every study linking a virus to a disease has been proven false? Please show me your evidence that every study has been proven false considering there are thousands of studies on this topic .

billy t

Veteran
I don't get what you are saying, you actually mention compounds can make someone sick when they enter the skin via a wound. Germ theory would not deny this lol. What compounds are you referring to? If you understand chain of infection you would know that there is a point of entry. So yes a wound can be one. But so can any other opening to the body (ie, airways, peri-genital area, breaks in skin, etc). The compound causing the disease is more than likely a microbe of some kind (ie, bacteria).

Most of germ theory denialism is based on people who hold onto the belief that Antoine Béchamp germ theory was more valid than Louis Pasteur. Béchamp did not out beat Pasteur theory at the time because scientifically Pasteurs research had more evidence and was widely accepted by scientist of the day. It's also been consistently validated over the years to further add credibility to this theory. In fact Béchamp, though often gets tied to the modern quackery of germ theory denialism, did actually put forward some sound ideas that still play a role in our understanding of how disease forms. I think most scientist agree with the assertion that the "terrain" can also impact development of disease. Hence the need to have proper nutrition. Also as science has progressed we've also learned that certain microbes are even needed for our bodies and play a role in homeostasis and overall good health. We have a symbiotic relationship with certain microbes as they require us to survive (ie, gut flora) and we need them for our health.

LOL how can I ever show proof to someone who has already made up his mind that every study linking a virus to a disease has been proven false? Please show me your evidence that every study has been proven false considering there are thousands of studies on this topic .
Yes that is what I meant bacteria.

Ok so there is no evidence of viruses being linked to any disease then, thanks for confirming.

I don't deny viruses exist but there is no evidence they cause disease.

Get the jab or get stuck with the tab

0:45.
vax propaganda from connecticut.

get the jab or get stuck with the tab of having to pick up all of the dead vaxxed bodies on the streets in the next two years.
What an awful commercial on all fronts. They should've done something like these ads below. If you don't want to watch it, here are the companies that persuading people to stay home and should be boycotted:
  1. McDonald's
  2. Burger King
  3. Oscar Mayer
  4. Facebook
  5. Dove/Unilever
  6. Nike
  7. Mint/Ultra Mobile
Top 7 COVID- 19 Commercials

polymoog

Superstar
William Shakespeare, the First Man in the World to get the Covid-19 Vaccine, Dies

1:02

81-year-old Englishman, named William Shakespeare, was the first man and second person to get a Pfizer jab after Britain approved the experimental shots in early December. The first person was 90-year-old British grandmother Margaret Keenan.
He made international headlines after getting inoculated at University Hospital Coventry. His name helped draw even more attention. Some on social media referred to the scene as “The Taming of the Flu”, a reference to playwright William Shakespeare’s 16th-century work The Taming of the Shrew.
Mr. Shakespeare had worked at Rolls-Royce and was a parish councillor.

He died of an <cough> "unrelated illness" <cough> <cough>.

Lucy

Star